Slang is language that takes off its coat, spits on its hands, and goes to work.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap

SubjectAuthor
* Jan 6 gangsters think its a trapbruce bowser
+* Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trapDimensional Traveler
|+- Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trapanim8rfsk
|`- Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trapUbiquitous
`- Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trapUbiquitous

1
Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap

<6bc9876f-b872-4cb1-b53f-46eacc270651n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179894&group=rec.arts.tv#179894

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 05:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:06 UTC

On Friday, March 24, 2023 at 7:06:58 AM UTC-4, Malte Runz wrote in alt.atheism:
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:00:33 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
> wrote:
> >"Malte Runz" wrote in message

> >>You know I'm right.
> >
> >Arrogant B.S. statement.
> Appropriate, never the less.
> >
> >>Had Trump wanted a peaceful visit to the Capitol
> >>he would have tried to stop them when he saw what went on. He didn't.
> >>Why?
> >
> >There's a high likelihood that his communications and actions were blocked,
> >given how mercilessly he is continually slandered.
>
> "Blocked"? "High likelihood"? Based on what? Trump was bassooning his
> messages loud and clear for days and weeks up to Jan. 6 ...

And why didn't as many republicans sit on the house committees to investigate Jan 6th as democrats?

Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap

<tvki1u$1nr06$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179909&group=rec.arts.tv#179909

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 09:10:39 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:10 UTC

On 3/24/2023 5:06 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, March 24, 2023 at 7:06:58 AM UTC-4, Malte Runz wrote in alt.atheism:
>> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:00:33 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>> wrote:
>>> "Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>> Arrogant B.S. statement.
>> Appropriate, never the less.

>>> There's a high likelihood that his communications and actions were blocked,
>>> given how mercilessly he is continually slandered.
>>
>> "Blocked"? "High likelihood"? Based on what? Trump was bassooning his
>> messages loud and clear for days and weeks up to Jan. 6 ...
>
> And why didn't as many republicans sit on the house committees to investigate Jan 6th as democrats?

Because they didn't want the events of Jan 6 investigated, so the real
question is why didn't they want events that put their lives in danger
investigated?

dirty old man.

Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap

<1962428219.701375938.755082.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179924&group=rec.arts.tv#179924

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:51:50 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 18:51 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 3/24/2023 5:06 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
>> On Friday, March 24, 2023 at 7:06:58 AM UTC-4, Malte Runz wrote in alt.atheism:

>>> Appropriate, never the less.

>>> "Blocked"? "High likelihood"? Based on what? Trump was bassooning his
>>> messages loud and clear for days and weeks up to Jan. 6 ...
>>
>> And why didn't as many republicans sit on the house committees to
>> investigate Jan 6th as democrats?
>
> Because they didn't want the events of Jan 6 investigated, so the real
> question is why didn't they want events that put their lives in danger
> investigated?

They didn’t want to be accused in the murder of AOC, although most right
thinking people would be proud of that.

Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap

<tvuhqe$3nce5$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180284&group=rec.arts.tv#180284

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:30:41 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 09:30 UTC

"trotsky" wrote:

> And why didn't as many republicans sit on the house committees to
> investigate Jan 6th as democrats?

The Democrats didn't allow it, then chose Republicans who would follow the
narrative, something that has never happened before.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Jan 6 gangsters think its a trap

<tvui01$3nce5$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180285&group=rec.arts.tv#180285

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:30:42 -0500

In article <tvki1u$1nr06$1@dont-email.me>, dtravel@sonic.net wrote:
> On 3/24/2023 5:06 AM, "trotsky" wrote:

>> And why didn't as many republicans sit on the house committees to
>> investigate Jan 6th as democrats?
>
>Because they didn't want the events of Jan 6 investigated, so the real
>question is why didn't they want events that put their lives in danger
>investigated?

The Dems (and RINOs) are desperately seeking ways to prevent Trump from
running again and interfering with the Deep State's agenda.

--
Let's go Brandon!