While having never invented a sin, I'm trying to perfect several.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Audience too old an feeble? NBC considerting "dropping" the 10pm timeslot??

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Audience too old an feeble? NBC considerting "dropping" the 10pmtrotsky

1
Re: Audience too old an feeble? NBC considerting "dropping" the 10pm timeslot??

<xYyTL.1239687$Tcw8.43055@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179989&group=rec.arts.tv#179989

Subject: Re: Audience too old an feeble? NBC considerting "dropping" the 10pm
timeslot??
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 04:15:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 09:15 UTC

On 3/25/23 1:21 AM, RichA wrote:
> What exactly does that mean? Would they program news in the slot then at 11pm, go into talk shows or something??
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/03/nbc-canceled-renewed-chicago-fire-pd-med-law-order-svu-organized-crime-lopez-vs-lopez-american-auto-1235309250/
>
> Dateline:
> Likely also factoring into NBC’s renewal decisions on the Dick Wolf dramas is the prospect for the network to drop the 10 PM hour, which is key to maintaining the uber producer’s three-hour blocks. NBC will continue to program the time slot next season but could potentially change as soon as the 2024-25 season is considered a real possibility.

I tried an feeble once. This was after excessive marijuana use. You're
already a vegetable and hence don't need to smoke any.