Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.dc.universe
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Marvel Vs DC - The Motion Picture (Plot Ideas)
From: noahideb...@gmail.com (Noahide)
 by: Noahide - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 22:28 UTC

On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 2:35:43 AM UTC+10, Noahide wrote:
> Marvel Vs DC - The Motion Picture
> Opening Scene
> Space. The camera zooms in on the 'Split Infinity' space diner in outer space. There are space bikes parked out the front. Thanos is at the bar and orders drinks. He returns to his seat and passes his buddy a dirnk. He says 'How about a wager?'
> The scene shows lobo walking past at the back of the bar and gnort chashing after him saying 'Mr Lobo' etc
> Darkseid says 'The terms of the wager?' to Thanos.
> Thanos says 'When worlds collide, there are always winners and losers. I use my powers and manipulate the heroes from my half of infinity to pit them against the heroes from your half of infinity.'
> 'And whoever wins?' replies Darkseid.
> 'Takes the spoils,' replies Thanos.
> 'Mmmm,' says Darkseid, stroking his chin
>
> The next scene starts with 'Life loves a tragedy' by Poison playing and Tony Stark, drunk, in a gutter, broke and depressed. He struggles to sit up and wanders along the street to a park and sits on the grass looking at the setting sun. Lifting a bottle of grog to his mouth, looking at the sun, he says 'I gotta sort this shit out.'
>
> Lobo is hired by Thanos and Darkseid to do the dirty work. Lobo convinces the heroes of Marvel U and DC U that there is a threat from an alternate universe and they must rally their resources to fight this power. Lobo tells the Marvel Heroes that Thaons is worried about the opposing universe which could destroy this one and tells the DC heroes that Darkseid as the same concerns. Tony Stark is the first one tempted with an offer from Lobo for finances to get him out of his shitty situation. Tony asks Lobo where he is from and Lobo says 'Out there'. Tony says 'Your frikking blue dude' and Lobo says 'Way out there.' Lobo deceives the heroes and the Marvel heroes are taken to Thanos homeworld were they are branded on the arm and trained to take on the threat. The DC heroes are taken to Apokolips and likewise branded with the same brand to take on the threat also. Later on when Black Widow and Black Canary are fighting they see each other's brand, after the heroes thinking they have to fight for their universes survival, and work out they have been played agianst each other. The song 'Confident' by Demi Lovato is playing, and the video for that song is a core idea for the movie.

Blue Beetle & Booster Gold were not taken to Apokolips deemed not too heavy a hitter to have to be worried about. Blue Beetle has developed a gigantic 'Diamond Press' in a large Kord Industries laboratory were he has produced 'Diamond Blades', which he attaches to a Battle Suit made of reflective material which resists and thrusts back attacks from weapons. On the left arm he has a shield which is developed now for hand to hand combat and on the right arm he wears the battle-blade attack weapon, which has the diamond blades and his traditional air gun built into it. Booster Gold already has a traditional battle armour suit. Wearing these suits they infiltrate Apokolips, confront the Wolverine and manage to knock him out, and later Wolverine is chained to a bench, and Superman, who has been not part of the combat, addresses him. Blue Beetle says 'No hard feelings', as Superman explains to Wolverine, as he has learned from Black Widow and Black Canary, that the heroes have simply been played against each other. Wolverine is released, and agrees to work with Superman and the heroes to combat Apokolips and Thanos.