You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

SubjectAuthor
* Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them PronounsUbiquitous
+* Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Whoanim8rfsk
> [...]
| |             |+- Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who UsesmoviePig
| |             |`* Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them PronBTR1701
| |             | `* Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who UsesmoviePig
| |             |  `* Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them PronBTR1701
| |             |   `* Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who UsesmoviePig
| |             |    `* Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them PronBTR1701
| |             |     `- Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Usestrotsky
| |             `- Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Usestrotsky
| `- Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Usestrotsky
`- Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Usestrotsky

Pages:12
Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179336&group=rec.arts.tv#179336

Subject: Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses
They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 11:40:17 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:40 UTC

On 3/18/2023 9:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <JirRL.356335$5CY7.238946@fx46.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/18/2023 6:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> They were talking about censoring people talking about the results of
>>> university studies and even information from the government itself because
>>> the results didn't conform to the administration's rhetoric. How is that
>>> "polemic as medical advice"?
>>>
>>> They were talking about censoring people from objecting to vaccine
>>> passports and discussing how such things run counter to notions of
>>> American freedom.
>>>
>>> Just in another thread this very day you decried "Papers please?" and here
>>> you're sticking up for those who wanted to censor people for objecting to
>>> "Papers please?" You're truly amazing.
>>
>> Okay. *Was* anyone's "freedom"-objection to vaccine passports censored?
>
> I don't know. I haven't conducted an exhaustive survey of all the
> pre-Musk Wuhan Flu censorship at Twitter, but it was inarguably florid.
>
> However, whether it actually happened isn't the point. The Stanford crew
> was advocating for shutting up anyone who objected to a "Papers please"
> society and you're apparently cool with that here while taking the
> opposite position in another thread.

Without punctiliously un-peeling past dialogue and its numerous
mis/interpretations, suffice to say that my version of censorship is
unchanged: it's the suppression of the availability of ideas.

I.e., 'free speech' not 'free screech'.

Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<atropos-B265CA.11553319032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179351&group=rec.arts.tv#179351

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns
References: <tv1p66$1vg3o$1@dont-email.me> <2wnRL.1459191$iS99.1184159@fx16.iad> <atropos-AC5C2C.12304418032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <4xpRL.1589163$iU59.759687@fx14.iad> <msWcnauMNf1Zq4v5nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@giganews.com> <JirRL.356335$5CY7.238946@fx46.iad> <atropos-D05385.18284118032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 11:55:33 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 18:55 UTC

In article <B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad>,
moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 3/18/2023 9:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <JirRL.356335$5CY7.238946@fx46.iad>,
> > moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> >> Okay. *Was* anyone's "freedom"-objection to vaccine passports censored?
> >
> > I don't know. I haven't conducted an exhaustive survey of all the
> > pre-Musk Wuhan Flu censorship at Twitter, but it was inarguably florid.
> >
> > However, whether it actually happened isn't the point. The Stanford crew
> > was advocating for shutting up anyone who objected to a "Papers please"
> > society and you're apparently cool with that here while taking the
> > opposite position in another thread.
>
> Without punctiliously un-peeling past dialogue and its numerous
> mis/interpretations, suffice to say that my version of censorship is
> unchanged: it's the suppression of the availability of ideas.
>
> I.e., 'free speech' not 'free screech'.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<tv7p86$33vlg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179361&group=rec.arts.tv#179361

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
They/Them Pronouns
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:53:38 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 19:53 UTC

On 2023-03-19 2:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/18/2023 9:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I don't know. I haven't conducted an exhaustive survey of all the
>>> pre-Musk Wuhan Flu censorship at Twitter, but it was inarguably florid.
>>>
>>> However, whether it actually happened isn't the point. The Stanford crew
>>> was advocating for shutting up anyone who objected to a "Papers please"
>>> society and you're apparently cool with that here while taking the
>>> opposite position in another thread.
>>
>> Without punctiliously un-peeling past dialogue and its numerous
>> mis/interpretations, suffice to say that my version of censorship is
>> unchanged: it's the suppression of the availability of ideas.
>>
>> I.e., 'free speech' not 'free screech'.
>
> Yes, and my evaluation of it also remains unchanged: thank god you have
> no actual say in circumscribing the depth and breadth of our guaranteed
> freedoms.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<tv7q6e$34vv6$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179363&group=rec.arts.tv#179363

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 20:09:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 20:09 UTC

<pOKRL.139578$eRZ7.14476@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179369&group=rec.arts.tv#179369

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:05:25 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 21:05 UTC

<lVKRL.1462163$iS99.155848@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179371&group=rec.arts.tv#179371

From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:12:48 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 21:12 UTC

<04LRL.1888791$vBI8.612881@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179375&group=rec.arts.tv#179375

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:24:12 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 21:24 UTC

<ZOLRL.195069$b7Kc.8703@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179384&group=rec.arts.tv#179384

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:14:16 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 22:14 UTC

<uRLRL.195071$b7Kc.12598@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179386&group=rec.arts.tv#179386

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:16:56 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 22:16 UTC

<atropos-EB9E36.08103420032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179414&group=rec.arts.tv#179414

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <tv1p66$1vg3o$1@dont-email.me> <2wnRL.1459191$iS99.1184159@fx16.iad> <atropos-AC5C2C.12304418032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <4xpRL.1589163$iU59.759687@fx14.iad> <msWcnauMNf1Zq4v5nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@giganews.com> <JirRL.356335$5CY7.238946@fx46.iad> <atropos-D05385.18284118032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad> <atropos-B265CA.11553319032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <pOKRL.139578$eRZ7.14476@fx06.iad>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:10:34 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:10 UTC

In article <pOKRL.139578$eRZ7.14476@fx06.iad>,

<HE%RL.1132941$8_id.803785@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179421&group=rec.arts.tv#179421

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:15:35 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:15 UTC

<NQ%RL.1480358$iS99.766526@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179422&group=rec.arts.tv#179422

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<atropos-EB9E36.08103420032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com>
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:28:29 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:28 UTC

<atropos-0E563F.09583220032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179428&group=rec.arts.tv#179428

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <tv1p66$1vg3o$1@dont-email.me> <2wnRL.1459191$iS99.1184159@fx16.iad> <atropos-AC5C2C.12304418032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <4xpRL.1589163$iU59.759687@fx14.iad> <msWcnauMNf1Zq4v5nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@giganews.com> <JirRL.356335$5CY7.238946@fx46.iad> <atropos-D05385.18284118032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad> <atropos-B265CA.11553319032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <pOKRL.139578$eRZ7.14476@fx06.iad> <atropos-EB9E36.08103420032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <NQ%RL.1480358$iS99.766526@fx16.iad>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 09:58:32 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:58 UTC

In article <NQ%RL.1480358$iS99.766526@fx16.iad>,
moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 3/20/2023 11:10 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <pOKRL.139578$eRZ7.14476@fx06.iad>,
> > moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> >> Got a concise example of "free speech" I'd wrongheadedly disallow?
> >
> > We had one earlier upthread where you defended censoring true
> > information because it was inconvenient for politicians.
>
> It's a lengthy thread, so you'd have to be more specific. But I think
> I've never "defended censoring true information because it was
> inconvenient for politicians".

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<wI2SL.1484295$iS99.1024371@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179457&group=rec.arts.tv#179457

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:44:28 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 19:44 UTC

<atropos-44217D.13052320032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179465&group=rec.arts.tv#179465

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <tv1p66$1vg3o$1@dont-email.me> <2wnRL.1459191$iS99.1184159@fx16.iad> <atropos-AC5C2C.12304418032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <4xpRL.1589163$iU59.759687@fx14.iad> <msWcnauMNf1Zq4v5nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@giganews.com> <JirRL.356335$5CY7.238946@fx46.iad> <atropos-D05385.18284118032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <B1GRL.1118592$Tcw8.487568@fx10.iad> <atropos-B265CA.11553319032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <pOKRL.139578$eRZ7.14476@fx06.iad> <atropos-EB9E36.08103420032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <NQ%RL.1480358$iS99.766526@fx16.iad> <atropos-0E563F.09583220032023@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com> <wI2SL.1484295$iS99.1024371@fx16.iad>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:05:23 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 20:05 UTC

In article <wI2SL.1484295$iS99.1024371@fx16.iad>,
moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 3/20/2023 12:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <NQ%RL.1480358$iS99.766526@fx16.iad>,
> > moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> >> It's a lengthy thread, so you'd have to be more specific. But I think
> >> I've never "defended censoring true information because it was
> >> inconvenient for politicians".
> >
> > You defended the Stanford study, which is what it advocated.
>
> I doubt it advocated 'censorship for political convenience' ...even
> though you perceive that intent, and *even though you could be right*.

They literally said certain information should be suppressed, even if
true, because it might undermine the narrative the government was
pushing or undermine trust in the government.

> What I probably defended was the possibility of "secrecy for the common
> good". And I doubt I'd have done so without substantial qualification.

Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<Lk3SL.1628483$iU59.1321700@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179472&group=rec.arts.tv#179472

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:27:22 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 20:27 UTC

On 3/20/23 3:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <wI2SL.1484295$iS99.1024371@fx16.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/20/2023 12:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> You defended the Stanford study, which is what it advocated.
>>
>> I doubt it advocated 'censorship for political convenience' ...even
>> though you perceive that intent, and *even though you could be right*.
>
> They literally said

Was that before or after you 'drove off a cliff?' Where's the quote for
what they 'literally said?' Didn't you have time for the subsequent
drop box image?

certain information should be suppressed, even if
> true, because it might undermine the narrative the government was
> pushing or undermine trust in the government.
>
>> What I probably defended was the possibility of "secrecy for the common
>> good". And I doubt I'd have done so without substantial qualification.

Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<1s3SL.1137902$8_id.823068@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179474&group=rec.arts.tv#179474

They/Them Pronouns
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:35:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 20:35 UTC

<qPmdnbr_8r6fnIP5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179933&group=rec.arts.tv#179933

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 19:58:58 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 19:58 UTC

On Mar 17, 2023 at 12:35:17 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <339200090.700767632.331272.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> I am offended

>>> And by that you mean not only sick and wrong, but wrong sick?

>>> Are the Libs offended or threatening us?
>>
>> "Libs of TikTok" is a conservative account that finds TikTok videos that
>> leftists post of themselves doing things like teachers bragging about how
>> they use their position to stealthily indoctrinate kids in Marxism and
>> 'non-traditional' sexuality.
>>
>> Because "Libs of TikTok" has a massive following, when it reposts these
>> videos, they often gain national attention, resulting in the firing of
>> the leftist who was stupid enough to post a public video of their own
>> misbehavior. This has resulted in leftists uniting to condemn "Libs of
>> TikTok" as a 'hate account', even though all it does repost videos that
>> leftists themselves have posted. "Libs of TikTok" was suspended several
>> times under the old Twitter regime for violating the rule against
>> harassment, but Twitter management never explained how it's harassment
>> just to retweet a video someone voluntartily posted to a public forum.
>> When Musk took over Twitter, "Libs of TikTok" was one of the first accounts
>> he restored.
>>

> Ah. Thanks!

FYI, I did a thread on LibsofTikTok back in 2021 and how the legacy media is
enraged by the woman who runs the account:

Apparently the Washington Post is *really* pissed about the person who runs
the Twitter account @LibsofTikTok.

For those of you who don't know, this account regularly collates all the
videos that insane leftists-- a lot of them public school teachers-- have made
of themselves admitting they're attempting to indoctrinate the children who
have been entrusted to their care into everything from Marxism to bizarre
sexual ideologies.

The account has become wildly popular and "fuels right-wing sentiment" and
therefore must be destroyed by the gatekeepers of our 'progressive' culture at
the Post. (Notice how "fueling left-wing sentiment" never seems to be a
problem for our garbage media?) They assigned a reporter named Taylor Lorenz
to investigate the evil person behind the account who has committed the crime
of pointing to things leftists have posted and laughing at them. Lorenz
proceeded to not only dox the account holder, but her parents, siblings,
friends, and employer, and described the account as "an LGBTQ hate site".

Lorenz never bothered to explain how merely playing videos that leftists
themselves recorded, voiced, edited, appeared in, even occasionally scored
with music, and then they posted on the internet, for-- quite literally-- the
entire planet to see, constitutes a "hate campaign against LGBTQ people".

But none of that matters. This account mocks leftists-- by literally doing
nothing more than showing videos they themselves have made-- but since it
results in ridicule rather than supportive calls of "Slaaaaayyy queen!", it
must be stopped and the Washington Post is stepping into the breach on our
behalf. One wonders how they can be upset at videos being publicly shown that
were posted to the public internet by their authors in the first place. Isn't
it reasonable to assume that the pink-haired nose-ringed creatures who make
these videos *want* their recordings to be seen and promulgated?

No, says the Post. No, it's not reasonable. You see, when @LibsofTikTok posts
or retweets them, they are now reaching the wrong audience. They're now being
displayed for conservatives, who laugh and mock them instead of only being
seen by the young, vulnerable, and impressionable kids for whom they were
intended. The Post also sees the thousands of conservative responses to the
videos and defines it as "hate". You see, leftists don't want conservatives
coalescing together like that, as they know it's a fundamental strength. They
believe they're the only ones who should be allowed to do that.

This is why leftists want conservatives banned from "their" social media. So
they have a safe echo chamber to post their crazy. It's why "free speech Elon"
has them in a frenzy.

Oh, and when someone decided to do to Taylor Lorenz exactly what she'd done to
the account holder of @LibsofTikTok-- namely showing up at the homes of her
friends and family and demanding comments from them on what they think of her
behavior-- she lost her shit and started screaming about "right-wing
conspiracies to destroy journalism". One thing I've noticed over the years is
that our precious, precious journalists absolutely will not tolerate having
the same light shined on them that they're more than happy to shine on you and
me.

Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<tvl5r6$1r3cj$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179942&group=rec.arts.tv#179942

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:48:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:48 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>. . .

>FYI, I did a thread on LibsofTikTok back in 2021 and how the legacy media is
>enraged by the woman who runs the account:

Believe women!

>. . .

Re: Netflix Cancels Kids Show Featuring Non-Binary Bison Who Uses They/Them Pronouns

<tvljn3$1td72$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180004&group=rec.arts.tv#180004

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 04:30:43 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 09:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> "Libs of TikTok" is a conservative account that finds TikTok videos that
>>> leftists post of themselves doing things like teachers bragging about how
>>> they use their position to stealthily indoctrinate kids in Marxism and
>>> 'non-traditional' sexuality.
>>>
>>> Because "Libs of TikTok" has a massive following, when it reposts these
>>> videos, they often gain national attention, resulting in the firing of
>>> the leftist who was stupid enough to post a public video of their own
>>> misbehavior. This has resulted in leftists uniting to condemn "Libs of
>>> TikTok" as a 'hate account', even though all it does repost videos that
>>> leftists themselves have posted. "Libs of TikTok" was suspended several
>>> times under the old Twitter regime for violating the rule against
>>> harassment, but Twitter management never explained how it's harassment
>>> just to retweet a video someone voluntartily posted to a public forum.
>>> When Musk took over Twitter, "Libs of TikTok" was one of the first accounts
>>> he restored.
>>
>> Ah. Thanks!
>
>FYI, I did a thread on LibsofTikTok back in 2021 and how the legacy media is
>enraged by the woman who runs the account:
>
>Apparently the Washington Post is *really* pissed about the person who runs
>the Twitter account @LibsofTikTok.
>
>For those of you who don't know, this account regularly collates all the
>videos that insane leftists-- a lot of them public school teachers-- have made
>of themselves admitting they're attempting to indoctrinate the children who
>have been entrusted to their care into everything from Marxism to bizarre
>sexual ideologies.
>
>The account has become wildly popular and "fuels right-wing sentiment" and
>therefore must be destroyed by the gatekeepers of our 'progressive' culture
>at the Post. (Notice how "fueling left-wing sentiment" never seems to be a
>problem for our garbage media?) They assigned a reporter named Taylor Lorenz
>to investigate the evil person behind the account who has committed the crime
>of pointing to things leftists have posted and laughing at them. Lorenz
>proceeded to not only dox the account holder, but her parents, siblings,
>friends, and employer, and described the account as "an LGBTQ hate site".

These are the same nitwits who claim that "genocide" is being comitted.

--
Let's go Brandon!