Inspiration without perspiration is usually sterile.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation istrotsky
+* Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is overNoBody
|`* Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation isDavid Johnston
| +- Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation istrotsky
| +* Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation isDavid Johnston
| |`- Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation isDavid Johnston
| `- Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation istrotsky
+- Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation istrotsky
`- Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation istrotsky

1
Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<yLzRL.1592954$iU59.99089@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179305&group=rec.arts.tv#179305

Subject: Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is
over
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 03:31:26 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 08:31 UTC

On 3/18/23 6:38 PM, RichA wrote:
> Economist: Even if prices marginally stabilize, the inflation they've seen will not reverse, the higher prices are here to stay, as will be the lack of more affordable housing. People's standard of living, the poor and middle class has dropped and will stay considerably lower than it has been.

Can you explain, in detail, how worldwide inflation is "Biden's legacy?"
Beyond that you're just shitposting. However, you should keep your
chin up because it is legal to run for President from prison.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<458e1idk4rbt1hbpjn7pn9llsgp2p8mss7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179330&group=rec.arts.tv#179330

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 10:49:21 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 14:49 UTC

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 03:31:26 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/18/23 6:38 PM, RichA wrote:
>> Economist: Even if prices marginally stabilize, the inflation they've seen will not reverse, the higher prices are here to stay, as will be the lack of more affordable housing. People's standard of living, the poor and middle class has dropped and will stay considerably lower than it has been.
>>

>Can you explain, in detail, how worldwide inflation is "Biden's legacy?"
> Beyond that you're just shitposting. However, you should keep your
>chin up because it is legal to run for President from prison.

And the excuse making has begun. Biden is responsible for what
happens in THIS country not the world. If he hadn't spent trillions
we didn't have, inflation would not be what it is in this country.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<tva29n$3jlhb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179425&group=rec.arts.tv#179425

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
over
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:40:24 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:40 UTC

On 2023-03-19 8:49 a.m., NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 03:31:26 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/18/23 6:38 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Economist: Even if prices marginally stabilize, the inflation they've seen will not reverse, the higher prices are here to stay, as will be the lack of more affordable housing. People's standard of living, the poor and middle class has dropped and will stay considerably lower than it has been.
>>>

>> Can you explain, in detail, how worldwide inflation is "Biden's legacy?"
>> Beyond that you're just shitposting. However, you should keep your
>> chin up because it is legal to run for President from prison.
>
> And the excuse making has begun. Biden is responsible for what
> happens in THIS country not the world. If he hadn't spent trillions
> we didn't have, inflation would not be what it is in this country.

Right. Now that there's a Democrat in office, the deficit matters and
it will only stop mattering when there's a Republican in office, even
though the Republicans increase the deficit more.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<ht3SL.1137903$8_id.417509@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179475&group=rec.arts.tv#179475

over
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:36:29 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 20:36 UTC

On 3/20/23 11:40 AM, David Johnston wrote:
> On 2023-03-19 8:49 a.m., NoBody wrote:

>>> Can you explain, in detail, how worldwide inflation is "Biden's legacy?"
>>>   Beyond that you're just shitposting.  However, you should keep your
>>> chin up because it is legal to run for President from prison.
>>
>> And the excuse making has begun.  Biden is responsible for what
>> happens in THIS country not the world.  If he hadn't spent trillions
>> we didn't have, inflation would not be what it is in this country.
>
> Right.  Now that there's a Democrat in office, the deficit matters and
> it will only stop mattering when there's a Republican in office, even
> though the Republicans increase the deficit more.

Bingo.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<tvb21v$3p530$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179500&group=rec.arts.tv#179500

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
over
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 19:42:24 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 01:42 UTC

On 2023-03-20 6:13 p.m., RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 20 March 2023 at 12:40:29 UTC-4, David Johnston wrote:

>>> And the excuse making has begun. Biden is responsible for what
>>> happens in THIS country not the world. If he hadn't spent trillions
>>> we didn't have, inflation would not be what it is in this country.
>> Right. Now that there's a Democrat in office, the deficit matters and
>> it will only stop mattering when there's a Republican in office, even
>> though the Republicans increase the deficit more.
>
> But, the TAX CUT was money people had earned, given back to them. The middle class
> benefited from the cuts as well as the wealthy.

Not as much and temporarily. The middle class tax cut has already
expired as designed. The important people get to keep their tax cut.
As designed.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<VYeSL.1108040$gGD7.481373@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179524&group=rec.arts.tv#179524

over
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 04:41:09 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:41 UTC

On 3/20/23 7:05 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 04:31:31 UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>> On 3/18/23 6:38 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Economist: Even if prices marginally stabilize, the inflation they've seen will not reverse, the higher prices are here to stay, as will be the lack of more affordable housing. People's standard of living, the poor and middle class has dropped and will stay considerably lower than it has been.
>>>
>> Can you explain, in detail, how worldwide inflation is "Biden's legacy?"
>
> Biden has killed the economic Golden Goose. We are now back to Carter-era economics and it is HELL.

Prove it you fucking cunt.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<q%eSL.1108041$gGD7.525693@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179525&group=rec.arts.tv#179525

over
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 04:43:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:43 UTC

On 3/20/23 7:05 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 04:31:31 UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>> On 3/18/23 6:38 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Economist: Even if prices marginally stabilize, the inflation they've seen will not reverse, the higher prices are here to stay, as will be the lack of more affordable housing. People's standard of living, the poor and middle class has dropped and will stay considerably lower than it has been.
>>>
>> Can you explain, in detail, how worldwide inflation is "Biden's legacy?"
>
> Biden has killed the economic Golden Goose. We are now back to Carter-era economics and it is HELL.

Hm, tough call, a guy on The Guardian or a generic asshole on Usenet:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/oct/28/republicans-blame-joe-biden-high-inflation

Don’t blame Joe Biden for high inflation
Steven Greenhouse

For any American who is thinking of voting Republican out of anger about
inflation, here’s some advice: look before you leap

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<h0fSL.1108042$gGD7.759144@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179526&group=rec.arts.tv#179526

over
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 04:44:45 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:44 UTC

On 3/20/23 7:13 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 20 March 2023 at 12:40:29 UTC-4, David Johnston wrote:

>>> And the excuse making has begun. Biden is responsible for what
>>> happens in THIS country not the world. If he hadn't spent trillions
>>> we didn't have, inflation would not be what it is in this country.
>> Right. Now that there's a Democrat in office, the deficit matters and
>> it will only stop mattering when there's a Republican in office, even
>> though the Republicans increase the deficit more.
>
> But, the TAX CUT was money people had earned, given back to them. The middle class
> benefited from the cuts as well as the wealthy.

Pure horseshit. PROVE IT YOU CUNT.

The Trump tax cut only gave back $2T. Covid sucked up almost
> $8 trillion more and the last $3 trillion wasn't even needed by people and shouldn't have been paid-out.
> So the debt has risen from $22T in 2019 to $31.5T right now. Now, thanks to that, Americans are seeing at least
> 4% of their income per year eroding due to inflation.

Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

<tvneh3$29n9p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180018&group=rec.arts.tv#180018

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
over
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 12:28:51 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 18:28 UTC

On 2023-03-20 11:22 p.m., RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 20 March 2023 at 21:42:27 UTC-4, David Johnston wrote:

>>> But, the TAX CUT was money people had earned, given back to them. The middle class
>>> benefited from the cuts as well as the wealthy.
>> Not as much and temporarily. The middle class tax cut has already
>> expired as designed. The important people get to keep their tax cut.
>> As designed.
>> --
>
> The middle class got a tax cut. The people who create jobs get on ongoing tax cut.

Yes, we must all bow down to our "job creating" overlords.

> Next time a billionaire who owns a sports team gets $1 billion of public money to build a stadium (Buffalo) remember to complain.

An excellent example of us bowing down to our "job creating" overlords.