Next Friday will not be your lucky day. As a matter of fact, you don't have a lucky day this year.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Collapse of America’s Counterintelligence

SubjectAuthor
* Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Cochromebook test
`- Re: Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and thchromebook test

1
Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Collapse of America’s Counterintelligence

<b7e0a73f-00a0-4a98-838d-00afe8c377e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180159&group=rec.arts.tv#180159

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 18:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Spyfail:_Foreign_Spies,_Moles,_Saboteurs,_and_the_Co
llapse_of_America’s_Counterintelligence
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 27 Mar 2023 01:20 UTC

Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Collapse of America’s Counterintelligence – January 17, 2023
by James Bamford
https://www.amazon.com/Spyfail-Saboteurs-Collapse-Americas-Counterintelligence/dp/1538741156

James Bamford, the bestselling author of The Puzzle Palace and Body of Secrets, unveils a hidden cabal of foreign powers that have spied against America to reveal the incredible spygames, secrets, and cyberweapons they’ve hatched, unlocked, and stolen--and how U.S. intelligence has utterly failed to stop them.
SPYFAIL is about the highly dangerous and growing capability of foreign countries to conduct large-scale espionage within the United States and how the FBI and other agencies have failed to prevent it. These covert operations involve a variety of foreign countries—North Korea, Russia, Israel, China, and others—and include cyberattacks, espionage, psychological warfare, the infiltration of presidential campaigns, the smuggling of nuclear weapons components, and other incredibly nefarious actions.
With his trademark deep investigative style, James Bamford digs as deep as one can go into these clandestine invasions and attacks, uncovering who’s involved, how these spygames were carried out, and why none of this was stopped. Full of revelations, SPYFAIL includes access to previously secret and withheld documents, such as never-before-seen parts of the Mueller Report, and interviews with confidential sources.
Throughout this stunning, eye-opening account, SPYFAIL demonstrates again and again how large a role politics, special interests, and corruption play in allowing these shocking foreign intrusions to continue—leaving America and its secrets vulnerable and undefended.

Re: Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Collapse of America’s Counterintelligence

<f27fcc20-bb1b-4ab3-936e-6adf7ff209cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180160&group=rec.arts.tv#180160

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 18:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Spyfail:_Foreign_Spies,_Moles,_Saboteurs,_and_th
e_Collapse_of_America’s_Counterintelligence
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 27 Mar 2023 01:23 UTC

On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 9:20:56 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Collapse of America’s Counterintelligence – January 17, 2023
> by James Bamford
> https://www.amazon.com/Spyfail-Saboteurs-Collapse-Americas-Counterintelligence/dp/1538741156

Word Count: israel: 1,894

The period I cover begins during the lead-up to the election season of
2016 and moves forward to the present day, 2022. And because Hollywood
turns out to play a central role in a number of cases, its studios, films, and
actors serve as the backdrop for much of the action. This allows me to
combine the glitz and glamour of the movie world with the intrigue and
mystery of the spy world. It is a combination that will attract a wide variety
of readers, from fans of books about Hollywood to those of books about
espionage and politics.