As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Magnum P.I. Nice to see Hollywood not always toeing the anti-gun line SPOILERS

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Magnum P.I. Nice to see Hollywood not always toeing the anti-guntrotsky

1
Re: Magnum P.I. Nice to see Hollywood not always toeing the anti-gun line SPOILERS

<TMcUL.1186479$gGD7.605874@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180184&group=rec.arts.tv#180184

Subject: Re: Magnum P.I. Nice to see Hollywood not always toeing the anti-gun
line SPOILERS
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 03:49:55 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 27 Mar 2023 08:49 UTC

On 3/26/23 8:56 PM, RichA wrote:
> 2 guys break into guy's house to steal. Old man with a shotgun protects his property and he kills one. No lamenting the death of a thug, it was fully-justified.

That show is a cartoon and doesn't have a lot of bearing on reality.
I'm sure you're too much of a vegetable to notice though.