People who push both buttons should get their wish.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

SubjectAuthor
* Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being WhiteBTR1701
+- Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being WhitemoviePig
+* Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being WhiteRhino
|`* Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being WhiteThe Horny Goat
| `- Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being WhiteAdam H. Kerman
`- Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being Whiteanim8rfsk

1
Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

<1PKdnWWuc4zx3r75nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180344&group=rec.arts.tv#180344

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 19:43:40 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 19:43 UTC

A Canadian father was slaughtered in front of his family by a man police
describe as "Indo-Canadian"-- Inderdeep Singh Gosal-- who was reported by
witnesses to have made anti-white comments in the moments before the
stabbing.

All in broad daylight at a Starbucks.

No one rendered aid, a nearby customer sips his coffee unbothered. People film
him bleed out. This is the world we live in.

(Warning: graphic video)

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640482588933623808/pu/vid/320x564/mz5gCDYcambO6Isl.mp4?tag=12

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/canada-fatal-stabbing-in-vancouver-leaves-city-shaken-101679989606862-amp.html

Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

<8jIUL.103212$qpNc.21122@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180355&group=rec.arts.tv#180355

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:42:41 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 20:42 UTC

On 3/28/2023 3:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> A Canadian father was slaughtered in front of his family by a man police
> describe as "Indo-Canadian"-- Inderdeep Singh Gosal-- who was reported by
> witnesses to have made anti-white comments in the moments before the
> stabbing.
>
> All in broad daylight at a Starbucks.
>
> No one rendered aid, a nearby customer sips his coffee unbothered. People film
> him bleed out. This is the world we live in.
>
> (Warning: graphic video)
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640482588933623808/pu/vid/320x564/mz5gCDYcambO6Isl.mp4?tag=12
>

> https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/canada-fatal-stabbing-in-vancouver-leaves-city-shaken-101679989606862-amp.html

Otoh, the world we live in spreads such videos at the speed of delight.

Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

<tvvroa$3prtu$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180381&group=rec.arts.tv#180381

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 19:03:37 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:03 UTC

On 2023-03-28 3:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> A Canadian father was slaughtered in front of his family by a man police
> describe as "Indo-Canadian"-- Inderdeep Singh Gosal-- who was reported by
> witnesses to have made anti-white comments in the moments before the
> stabbing.
>
> All in broad daylight at a Starbucks.
>
> No one rendered aid, a nearby customer sips his coffee unbothered. People film
> him bleed out. This is the world we live in.
>
> (Warning: graphic video)
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640482588933623808/pu/vid/320x564/mz5gCDYcambO6Isl.mp4?tag=12
>

> https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/canada-fatal-stabbing-in-vancouver-leaves-city-shaken-101679989606862-amp.html

Damn. A substantial part of the customers (and staff) at the supermarket
where I shop are from South Asia. Shit like this makes me nervous....

--
Rhino

Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

<1166418304.701739163.130661.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180382&group=rec.arts.tv#180382

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:43:07 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:43 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> A Canadian father was slaughtered in front of his family by a man police
describe as "Indo-Canadian"-- Inderdeep Singh Gosal-- who was reported by
witnesses to have made anti-white comments in the moments before the
stabbing.

> All in broad daylight at a Starbucks.
>
> No one rendered aid, a nearby customer sips his coffee unbothered. People film
him bleed out. This is the world we live in.

> (Warning: graphic video)

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640482588933623808/pu/vid/320x564/mz5gCDYcambO6Isl.mp4?tag=12

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/canada-fatal-stabbing-in-vancouver-leaves-city-shaken-101679989606862-amp.html

Well, the victim is an albino. Who could someone who hates whites hate more
than an albino?

Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

<55n72i5aas7hjhva7pga6anellf67n7flf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180400&group=rec.arts.tv#180400

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:44:41 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:44 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 19:03:37 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>On 2023-03-28 3:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> A Canadian father was slaughtered in front of his family by a man police
>> describe as "Indo-Canadian"-- Inderdeep Singh Gosal-- who was reported by
>> witnesses to have made anti-white comments in the moments before the
>> stabbing.
>>
>> All in broad daylight at a Starbucks.
>>
>> No one rendered aid, a nearby customer sips his coffee unbothered. People film
>> him bleed out. This is the world we live in.
>>
>> (Warning: graphic video)
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640482588933623808/pu/vid/320x564/mz5gCDYcambO6Isl.mp4?tag=12
>>

>> https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/canada-fatal-stabbing-in-vancouver-leaves-city-shaken-101679989606862-amp.html
>>

>Damn. A substantial part of the customers (and staff) at the supermarket
>where I shop are from South Asia. Shit like this makes me nervous....

China and India are Canada's two largest sources of immigrants so it's
not really all that surprising. Hell, the Humboldt SK truck driver who
killed most of the hockey team a couple of years ago was from India
and will probably be deported at end of sentence.

Now to be fair MOST immigrants are decent and law abiding and it's NOT
"but a few of them are good people" but my concern is that given
roughly 70% of Canadian immigrants settle in Toronto and Vancouver and
55% of them are from China and India that DOES facilitate
ghettoization. (It used to be the case that Canada wouldn't allow more
than 10% of all immigrants in a given year to come from a single
country but that's gone with the wind)

In other words, my concerns have nothing to do with criminal activity
by non-citizens - but that forming ghettos isn't good for public
cohesion particularly given columns like this one from yesterday's
Vancouver Sun
https://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-10-ways-ottawa-diminishes-canadian-citizenship

(A big part of the problem is that neither China nor India allow dual
citizenships and refuse tourist visas to former citizens who have
taken other country's citizenship)

Re: Man Stabbed to Death in Vancouver for Being White

<u00u4m$6pbc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180403&group=rec.arts.tv#180403

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:50:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:50 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 19:03:37 -0400, Rhino
><no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2023-03-28 3:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> A Canadian father was slaughtered in front of his family by a man police
>>> describe as "Indo-Canadian"-- Inderdeep Singh Gosal-- who was reported by
>>> witnesses to have made anti-white comments in the moments before the
>>> stabbing.
>>>
>>> All in broad daylight at a Starbucks.
>>>
>>> No one rendered aid, a nearby customer sips his coffee unbothered.
>People film
>>> him bleed out. This is the world we live in.
>>>
>>> (Warning: graphic video)
>>>

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1640482588933623808/pu/vid/320x564/mz5gCDYcambO6Isl.mp4?tag=12
>>>

>https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/canada-fatal-stabbing-in-vancouver-leaves-city-shaken-101679989606862-amp.html
>>>

>>Damn. A substantial part of the customers (and staff) at the supermarket
>>where I shop are from South Asia. Shit like this makes me nervous....
>
>China and India are Canada's two largest sources of immigrants so it's
>not really all that surprising. Hell, the Humboldt SK truck driver who
>killed most of the hockey team a couple of years ago was from India
>and will probably be deported at end of sentence.
>
>Now to be fair MOST immigrants are decent and law abiding and it's NOT
>"but a few of them are good people" but my concern is that given
>roughly 70% of Canadian immigrants settle in Toronto and Vancouver and
>55% of them are from China and India that DOES facilitate
>ghettoization. (It used to be the case that Canada wouldn't allow more
>than 10% of all immigrants in a given year to come from a single
>country but that's gone with the wind)
>
>In other words, my concerns have nothing to do with criminal activity
>by non-citizens - but that forming ghettos isn't good for public
>cohesion particularly given columns like this one from yesterday's
>Vancouver Sun
>https://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-10-ways-ottawa-diminishes-canadian-citizenship
>
>(A big part of the problem is that neither China nor India allow dual
>citizenships and refuse tourist visas to former citizens who have
>taken other country's citizenship)

In the United States, noncitizens can enlist in the military and are
required to register for the draft. This includes illegal aliens.

I guess I don't see a problem if a foreign national only intends to stay
in Canada for a few years doesn't become a citizen.

Otherwise I agree with the writer's other point.

India is no longer the democracy it once was what with Hindu Nationalism
and the harsh crackdown on citizenship. I think there are bigger
problems.