From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 04:30:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 09:30 UTC

Attorney Robert Costello, the former legal adviser to Michael Cohen,
spoke to Tucker Carlson on Monday night after he testified to the
Manhattan Grand Jury investigating President Donald Trump.

Costello told the FOX News audience that he testified for two hours in
front of Alvin Bragg�s Manhattan Grand Jury.

Robert Costello told Tucker Carlson, �I spoke to the jury for two
hours� It was clear to me the Manhattan Grand Jury did not want to get
to the truth.�

And it now is being reported that New York District Attorney Alvin
Bragg was HIDING exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury!

According to FOX News legal mind Gregg Jarrett, Soros-funded DA Alvin
Bragg HID nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence to the New York
Grand Jury investigating President Trump.

Gregg Jarrett: I mentioned it yesterday, I think, when Bob
Costello got into that Grand Jury room and told them, �Wait
a minute. You don�t have the hundreds of pages I handed over
to Alvin Bragg over here? You only have six cherry-picked
documents?� You know, hiding from grand juries exculpatory
information is reprehensible and unconscionable. And the
conduct of Alvin Bragg and his henchman Mark Pomeranz, who
specifically says in his book, �We�re targeting zombies
because we don�t like his beliefs,� those guys should face
disbarment proceedings.

Once again the REAL crooks reveal themselves.

And Jarrett is right. If there was a real justice system in the
country, they should be disbarred.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO)

<u01sg1$cp2h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180448&group=rec.arts.tv#180448

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of
Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:28:33 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 17:28 UTC

On 2023-03-29 3:30 a.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
> Attorney Robert Costello, the former legal adviser to Michael Cohen,
> spoke to Tucker Carlson on Monday night after he testified to the
> Manhattan Grand Jury investigating President Donald Trump.
>
> Costello told the FOX News audience that he testified for two hours in
> front of Alvin Bragg’s Manhattan Grand Jury.
>
> Robert Costello told Tucker Carlson, “I spoke to the jury for two
> hours… It was clear to me the Manhattan Grand Jury did not want to get
> to the truth.”
>
> And it now is being reported that New York District Attorney Alvin
> Bragg was HIDING exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury!

What is this bullshit? That's how grand juries work in the United
States. Prosecutors don't "hide" exculpatory evidence from grand juries
because making the defenses case to them is no part of their job. The
grand jury process is strictly a matter of the prosecutor presenting
evidence in favour of their case because it isn't the grand jury's job
to try the case but just to decide whether there is a case at all
against the ham sandwich. Prosecutors are obligated provide exculpatory
evidence to the defense, not the grand jury. That's why grand juries
are usually a pro forma exercise.