Laugh at your problems; everybody else does.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

SubjectAuthor
* Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeBTR1701
`* Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeNyssa
 +* Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeBTR1701
 |+* Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcadetrotsky
 ||`* Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeNoBody
 || `- Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeUbiquitous
 |`- Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeThe Horny Goat
 `- Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' MotorcadeThe Horny Goat

1
Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<-1OdnUWgk8ZDaoD5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179932&group=rec.arts.tv#179932

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 19:19:58 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 19:19 UTC

Biden's 75-car motorcade in Canadia to address global warming.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1639085366350061568/pu/vid/634x360/6m0kHYECEkVFUJap.mp4?tag=12

Congress should pass legislation requiring any future climate summit or
related meeting be conducted virtually via Zoom or like technology.

Never again should the taxpayers send officials to Canada or anywhere else to
discuss 'climate change' using two 747s, two C-17 Globemasters, and 11 heavily
armored vehicles and 64 other standard SUVs, along with 500 people to populate
them. The president proved he could win the 'most' votes in US history using
Zoom from his basement. He can do the same with 'climate change', if it's
really the existential threat he keeps claiming that it is.

It is time our politicians thought more about the cute and cuddly polar bears
than their luxury junkets.

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<tvl004$1q12a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179935&group=rec.arts.tv#179935

Followup: rec.arts.tv
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:06:39 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 20:06 UTC

BTR1701 wrote:

> Biden's 75-car motorcade in Canadia to address global
> warming.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1639085366350061568/pu/vid/634x360/6m
0kHYECEkVFUJap.mp4?tag=12

> Congress should pass legislation requiring any future
> climate summit or related meeting be conducted virtually
> via Zoom or like technology.
>
> Never again should the taxpayers send officials to Canada
> or anywhere else to discuss 'climate change' using two
> 747s, two C-17 Globemasters, and 11 heavily armored
> vehicles and 64 other standard SUVs, along with 500 people
> to populate them. The president proved he could win the
> 'most' votes in US history using Zoom from his basement.
> He can do the same with 'climate change', if it's really
> the existential threat he keeps claiming that it is.
>
> It is time our politicians thought more about the cute and
> cuddly polar bears than their luxury junkets.

And use bicycles or walk.

And Ottawa has a very good public transit system. They
could have taken the bus. :P~~~~

Nyssa, who has actually *walked* from Parliament Hill to
Rideau Hall in her younger days when the weather permitted

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<atropos-262F5A.10133325032023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180016&group=rec.arts.tv#180016

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 10:14:08 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 17:14 UTC

In article <tvl004$1q12a$1@dont-email.me>,
Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > Biden's 75-car motorcade in Canadia to address global
> > warming.

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1639085366350061568/pu/vid/634x360/6m
> 0kHYECEkVFUJap.mp4?tag=12
> >
> > Congress should pass legislation requiring any future
> > climate summit or related meeting be conducted virtually
> > via Zoom or like technology.
> >
> > Never again should the taxpayers send officials to Canada
> > or anywhere else to discuss 'climate change' using two
> > 747s, two C-17 Globemasters, and 11 heavily armored
> > vehicles and 64 other standard SUVs, along with 500 people
> > to populate them. The president proved he could win the
> > 'most' votes in US history using Zoom from his basement.
> > He can do the same with 'climate change', if it's really
> > the existential threat he keeps claiming that it is.
> >
> > It is time our politicians thought more about the cute and
> > cuddly polar bears than their luxury junkets.
> >
> And use bicycles or walk.
>
> And Ottawa has a very good public transit system. They
> could have taken the bus. :P~~~~
>
> Nyssa, who has actually *walked* from Parliament Hill to
> Rideau Hall in her younger days when the weather permitted

Climate change: Where the weather is always your fault and the only
solution is more communism.

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<ahLTL.990069$t5W7.360375@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180040&group=rec.arts.tv#180040

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 18:16:22 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 23:16 UTC

On 3/25/23 12:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tvl004$1q12a$1@dont-email.me>,
> Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 wrote:
>>
>>> Biden's 75-car motorcade in Canadia to address global
>>> warming.
>
>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1639085366350061568/pu/vid/634x360/6m
>> 0kHYECEkVFUJap.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> Congress should pass legislation requiring any future
>>> climate summit or related meeting be conducted virtually
>>> via Zoom or like technology.
>>>
>>> Never again should the taxpayers send officials to Canada
>>> or anywhere else to discuss 'climate change' using two
>>> 747s, two C-17 Globemasters, and 11 heavily armored
>>> vehicles and 64 other standard SUVs, along with 500 people
>>> to populate them. The president proved he could win the
>>> 'most' votes in US history using Zoom from his basement.
>>> He can do the same with 'climate change', if it's really
>>> the existential threat he keeps claiming that it is.
>>>
>>> It is time our politicians thought more about the cute and
>>> cuddly polar bears than their luxury junkets.
>>>
>> And use bicycles or walk.
>>
>> And Ottawa has a very good public transit system. They
>> could have taken the bus. :P~~~~
>>
>> Nyssa, who has actually *walked* from Parliament Hill to
>> Rideau Hall in her younger days when the weather permitted
>
> Climate change: Where the weather is always your fault and the only
> solution is more communism.

Do you think you'll get anymore bomb cyclones and tornadoes in Cali?
Just weather as usual, right? Fucking liar.

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<cqvv1i51psqau6pogc0f2l6unjoemvt5sr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180072&group=rec.arts.tv#180072

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 01:20:00 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:20 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:06:39 -0400, Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net>
wrote:

>> It is time our politicians thought more about the cute and
>> cuddly polar bears than their luxury junkets.

So if you REALLY want to help the critters, send the politicians to
Victoria Island - and I mean the one 700 miles north of Tuktoyaktuk
not that nice little park close to downtown Ottawa. (Hint: the one in
the Arctic has 1500 people and 10000+ polar bears, as opposed to that
little park in downtown Ottawa)
>Nyssa, who has actually *walked* from Parliament Hill to
>Rideau Hall in her younger days when the weather permitted

I haven't done that personally but have seen both. My daughter
certainly walked that far and more during her 4 years at Carleton.

(Which for the benefit of non-Ottawans is the main university of
Ottawa which is where those other sites mentioned are located)

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<72002i1oa409m3ninqh5db2fs939adi255@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180073&group=rec.arts.tv#180073

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 01:21:08 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:21 UTC

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 10:14:08 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>> And Ottawa has a very good public transit system. They
>> could have taken the bus. :P~~~~
>>
>> Nyssa, who has actually *walked* from Parliament Hill to
>> Rideau Hall in her younger days when the weather permitted
>
>Climate change: Where the weather is always your fault and the only
>solution is more communism.

Heh heh - as if after 75 years of Communism Russia's environment is
anything approaching pristine!

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<u4q02ilmi8k1li9if4vk9jeheldqsq5iv0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180090&group=rec.arts.tv#180090

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 11:46:34 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 15:46 UTC

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 18:16:22 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/25/23 12:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <tvl004$1q12a$1@dont-email.me>,
>> Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1639085366350061568/pu/vid/634x360/6m
>>> 0kHYECEkVFUJap.mp4?tag=12

>>> And use bicycles or walk.
>>>
>>> And Ottawa has a very good public transit system. They
>>> could have taken the bus. :P~~~~
>>>
>>> Nyssa, who has actually *walked* from Parliament Hill to
>>> Rideau Hall in her younger days when the weather permitted
>>
>> Climate change: Where the weather is always your fault and the only
>> solution is more communism.
>

>Do you think you'll get anymore bomb cyclones and tornadoes in Cali?
>Just weather as usual, right? Fucking liar.

So where's your outrage about the 75 car motorcade? Do they not
count?

Re: Biden's 75-Car 'Climate Change' Motorcade

<u0186c$8ipc$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180427&group=rec.arts.tv#180427

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 07:42:04 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:42 UTC

NoBody@nowhere.com wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 18:16:22 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>> Climate change: Where the weather is always your fault and the only
>>> solution is more communism.
>>
>>Do you think you'll get anymore bomb cyclones and tornadoes in Cali?
>>Just weather as usual, right? Fucking liar.
>
>So where's your outrage about the 75 car motorcade? Do they not
>count?

Wait a few years, after Trump is re-elected president, for "trotsky"'s
partisian contrarianship to kick in.

--
Let's go Brandon!