Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wrestling news: AEW Dynamite rtom last week,
From: cincy43...@yahoo.com (brian henke)
 by: brian henke - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 02:36 UTC

Here are some wrestling news items for you:

- Last week's AEW Dynamite opened with Orange Cassidy, Darby Allin and Sting the Crow taking on Kip Sabian, The Butcher and the Blade in a trios match. Stinger won with a Scorpion Death Drop. Austin and Colton Gunn then defended the AEW World tag team titles against Top Flight. Interference by the Kingdom led to the Gunns pinning Dante after a 3:10 to Yuma. Hook defeated Stokeley Hathaway in a no-DQ match Matt Hardy then wanted Ethan Page to take on Hook for the FTW title. Adam Cole cut a promo that announced he was going to wrestle on tonight's show - but the Jericho Appreciation Society's Daniel Garcia came out, and the match was made official. Jon Moxley then faced Stu Grayson. Wheeler Yuta and Claudio Castagnoli attempted to interfere. Mox won with a Death Rider. Toni Storm faced Skye Blue in the next match. Stormn won with a Storm Zero, and her Outcasts teammates then attempted to spraypaint her - but then Willow Nightingale and Riho chased them away from the ring. The main event was a dream matchup between Kenny Omega and El Hijo Del Vikingo. . Omega won with a V-Trigger and One-Armed Angel. After the match, the Blackpool Combat Club came out and attacked Omega. Adam Page appeared "Hangman" Adam Page drove an ambulance to the ring (earlier, the Young Bucks had been attacked). Don Callis took a bump and blamed it on the former AEW World champion. In the ratings, Dynamite drew 954,000 viewers.

- I will begin my predictions of WrestleMania matches tomorrow.

Cincy43235@yahoo.com - RATV's pro wrestling ambassador

----

"I loves the hot sauce." - David Letterman
-