It looks like blind screaming hedonism won out.

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] Hilary Clinton running againRhino2
+* Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againsuzeeq
|+- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againThe Horny Goat
|+* Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againEGK
||+- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againsuzeeq
||`- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againtrotsky
|`- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againtrotsky
`* Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againsuper70s
 +- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againtrotsky
 +* Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againRhino
 |`- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againbruce bowser
 `* Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againAdam H. Kerman
  `* Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againsuper70s
   +- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againAdam H. Kerman
   `- Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running againThe Horny Goat

1
[OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<185f9d5a-f477-4f35-9daa-355143d52b83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180688&group=rec.arts.tv#180688

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:30 UTC

But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c

I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision makers in the Situation Room?

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<u072ql$1g7nl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180689&group=rec.arts.tv#180689

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:47:16 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:47 UTC

On 3/31/2023 9:30 AM, Rhino2 wrote:
> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c
>
> I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision makers in the Situation Room?

Maybe her students will actually learn something, unlike those in Florida.

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<13be2i9aoalr9p1gatv0g6isb97bhtnk2s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180698&group=rec.arts.tv#180698

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:56:24 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:56 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:47:16 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>On 3/31/2023 9:30 AM, Rhino2 wrote:
>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c
>>
>> I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision makers in the Situation Room?
>>
>Maybe her students will actually learn something, unlike those in Florida.

Lots of people do fine in the classroom that you'd never want near the
Oval Office - Hillary was on a first name basis with Henry Kissinger
and had to have swapped stories with him (who I wouldn't want behind
the HMS Resolute desk either)

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<a7be2it7ilqugqdnp2rdevpfaisthnhvpe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180699&group=rec.arts.tv#180699

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:59:24 -0400
 by: EGK - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:59 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:47:16 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>On 3/31/2023 9:30 AM, Rhino2 wrote:
>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c
>>
>> I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision makers in the Situation Room?
>>
>Maybe her students will actually learn something, unlike those in Florida.

Would she teach them how commit treasonous crimes against their country yet
remaining one of the media's chosen few?

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<u07cos$2r6gr$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180700&group=rec.arts.tv#180700

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 12:36:59 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:36 UTC

On 3/31/2023 11:59 AM, EGK wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:47:16 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/31/2023 9:30 AM, Rhino2 wrote:
>>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c
>>>
>>> I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision makers in the Situation Room?
>>>
>> Maybe her students will actually learn something, unlike those in Florida.
>
> Would she teach them how commit treasonous crimes against their country yet
> remaining one of the media's chosen few?

ROFL!!

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<MCIVL.1292598$Tcw8.837804@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180707&group=rec.arts.tv#180707

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:52:44 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 21:52 UTC

On 3/31/23 11:47 AM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 3/31/2023 9:30 AM, Rhino2 wrote:
>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where
>> she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her
>> extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not
>> the one on CNN):
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c
>>
>> I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than
>> in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is
>> going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision
>> makers in the Situation Room?
>>
> Maybe her students will actually learn something, unlike those in Florida.

Holy fuck, Rhino is so fucking stupid that he doesn't know she was
Secretary of State? "So what, she was a secretary" the dumb
motherfucker will probably say. Right wing assholes, so much time, so
few brain cells.

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<3FIVL.1292600$Tcw8.995241@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180709&group=rec.arts.tv#180709

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:55:11 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 21:55 UTC

On 3/31/23 1:59 PM, EGK wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:47:16 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/31/2023 9:30 AM, Rhino2 wrote:
>>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8mseQyL8c
>>>
>>> I suppose she'll do less immediate harm in a university classroom than in the actual Situation Room but who knows what delayed harm she is going to do with her guidance to students who may one day be decision makers in the Situation Room?
>>>
>> Maybe her students will actually learn something, unlike those in Florida.
>
> Would she teach them how commit treasonous crimes

I wonder what the "treasonous legal actions" are all about.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't Rhino2 let Egregiously Gay Klansman use the
brain cell this time?

against their country yet
> remaining one of the media's chosen few?

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<super70s-779A08.19013431032023@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180717&group=rec.arts.tv#180717

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:01:34 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 00:01 UTC

In article <185f9d5a-f477-4f35-9daa-355143d52b83n@googlegroups.com>,
Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's
> co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in
> the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):

You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.

Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
justified.

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<IkTVL.448969$PXw7.221821@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180747&group=rec.arts.tv#180747

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 05:04:23 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:04 UTC

On 3/31/23 7:01 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <185f9d5a-f477-4f35-9daa-355143d52b83n@googlegroups.com>,
> Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's
>> co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in
>> the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>
> You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.
>
> Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
> the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
> justified.

The Rhinos are year 'round fools.

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<u09hoa$1k99s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180758&group=rec.arts.tv#180758

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 11:14:15 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 15:14 UTC

On 2023-03-31 8:01 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <185f9d5a-f477-4f35-9daa-355143d52b83n@googlegroups.com>,
> Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's
>> co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in
>> the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
>
> You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.
>
> Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
> the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
> justified.

Apparently, you didn't watch the linked video to see why I phrased it
the way I did....

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<fc7b3584-5d02-4a13-b828-88f54d5c117an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180760&group=rec.arts.tv#180760

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 08:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 15:31 UTC

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 11:14:29 AM UTC-4, Rhino wrote:
> On 2023-03-31 8:01 PM, super70s wrote:
> > In article <185f9d5a-f477-4f35...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Rhino2 <hughmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where she's
> >> co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her extensive time in
> >> the Situation Room (the one in the White House, not the one on CNN):
> >
> > You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.
> >
> > Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
> > the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
> > justified.
>
> Apparently, you didn't watch the linked video to see why I phrased it
> the way I did....

At least spell her name right, OK?

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<u09qus$20h6b$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180786&group=rec.arts.tv#180786

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 17:51:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 17:51 UTC

super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

>>But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where
s>>he's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her
>>extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House,
>>not the one on CNN):

>You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.

>Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
>the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
>justified.

The Democrats have largely shut the fuck up and aren't contributing to
Trump publicity. It's probably the right strategy.

Furthermore, the likely Trump indictment has nothing whatsoever to do
with Hillary, so you're wrong that Hillary would be justified. If you
cast your mind back to that presidential race, Hillary was slammed
multiple times by the FBI for the emails, while Trump's Russia ties were
not given the same level of publicity. Nothing about Michael Cohen's
payoff of Stormy Daniels had anything to do with Hillary.

Did you care to discuss anything actually related to Hillary in this
thread about Hillary?

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<super70s-548BA0.16581601042023@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180817&group=rec.arts.tv#180817

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 16:58:16 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 21:58 UTC

In article <u09qus$20h6b$4@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
> >Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>But this time, she's apparently running to Columbia University where
> >>she's co-teaching a course on foreign policy based in part on her
> >>extensive time in the Situation Room (the one in the White House,
> >>not the one on CNN):
>
> >You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.
>
> >Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
> >the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
> >justified.
>
> The Democrats have largely shut the fuck up and aren't contributing to
> Trump publicity. It's probably the right strategy.
>
> Furthermore, the likely Trump indictment has nothing whatsoever to do
> with Hillary, so you're wrong that Hillary would be justified.

Where did I ever say the Trump indictment had anything to do with
Hillary?

I said she'd be justified in gloating about what Trump has done to
country if after it rejected her and picked him but she isn't that type.

> If you cast your mind back to that presidential race, Hillary was slammed
> multiple times by the FBI for the emails, while Trump's Russia ties were
> not given the same level of publicity. Nothing about Michael Cohen's
> payoff of Stormy Daniels had anything to do with Hillary.

Thank you, Capt. Obvious.

> Did you care to discuss anything actually related to Hillary in this
> thread about Hillary?

I've noticed you have a bug up your ass about the Clintons for some
reason so it wouldn't be constructive.

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<u0aag6$23f9h$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180824&group=rec.arts.tv#180824

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 22:16:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 22:16 UTC

super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>>You're about a day early for April fools aren't you.

>>>Hillary is a contented private citizen who probably takes no pleasure in
>>>the havoc Donald Trump has caused the country even though she'd be
>>>justified.

>>The Democrats have largely shut the fuck up and aren't contributing to
>>Trump publicity. It's probably the right strategy.

>>Furthermore, the likely Trump indictment has nothing whatsoever to do
>>with Hillary, so you're wrong that Hillary would be justified.

>Where did I ever say the Trump indictment had anything to do with
>Hillary?

>I said she'd be justified in gloating about what Trump has done to
>country if after it rejected her and picked him but she isn't that type.

Ok

>>If you cast your mind back to that presidential race, Hillary was slammed
>>multiple times by the FBI for the emails, while Trump's Russia ties were
>>not given the same level of publicity. Nothing about Michael Cohen's
>>payoff of Stormy Daniels had anything to do with Hillary.

>Thank you, Capt. Obvious.

>>Did you care to discuss anything actually related to Hillary in this
>>thread about Hillary?

>I've noticed you have a bug up your ass about the Clintons for some
>reason so it wouldn't be constructive.

Project much?

You just refuse to discuss the thread's topic under any circumstances.
It wasn't about Trump. It wasn't about Bill Clinton.

Re: [OT] Hilary Clinton running again

<380l2itfu1fv4kg2env50sj25vc65gjfij@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180968&group=rec.arts.tv#180968

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 00:34:22 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 07:34 UTC

On Sat, 01 Apr 2023 16:58:16 -0500, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>I've noticed you have a bug up your ass about the Clintons for some
>reason so it wouldn't be constructive.

Perhaps but one can say "I'm all for the right women being elected
president but don't think Hillary was the right woman" without being
thought pathological.

Now I >DO< think far more people voted against rather than for a
president in 2016 than is healthy but that's my opinion. (That's also
true in 2020 but for different reasons)