If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary form.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Well played Meatball..

SubjectAuthor
* Well played Meatball..trotsky
+- Re: Well played Meatball..trotsky
+- Re: Well played Meatball..Ubiquitous
+* Well played Meatball..Ubiquitous
|`- Re: Well played Meatball..trotsky
`- Re: Well played Meatball..Ubiquitous

1
Well played Meatball..

<bK2VL.1038821$t5W7.288484@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180478&group=rec.arts.tv#180478

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: Well played Meatball..
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 17:13:26 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 22:13 UTC

What a fuckin' Meatball.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-disney-new-reedy-creek-board-powerless-20230329-qalagcs4wjfe3iwkpzjsz2v4qm-story.html

DeSantis’ Reedy Creek board says Disney stripped its power

Re: Well played Meatball..

<%tcVL.1194163$MVg8.422921@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180520&group=rec.arts.tv#180520

Subject: Re: Well played Meatball..
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 04:18:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:18 UTC

On 3/29/23 7:16 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 18:13:32 UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>> What a fuckin' Meatball.
>>
>> https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-disney-new-reedy-creek-board-powerless-20230329-qalagcs4wjfe3iwkpzjsz2v4qm-story.html
>>
>> DeSantis’ Reedy Creek board says Disney stripped its power
>
> Disney's Shlocks HATE not being in complete control. If they don't like what's happening, boot them out of Florida, They'll be just as happy in New York or L.A. they could always branch-out into what their relatives do, like porn.

Wait, so you're so much of a vegetable now you think hot on the heels of
Meatball getting laughed out of court he's going to "boot Disney out of
Florida?" What the motherfuck is wrong with you? Are even capable of
coherent thought at this point?

Re: Well played Meatball..

<u03r07$r0lr$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180525&group=rec.arts.tv#180525

Followup: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 04:30:42 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:30 UTC

"trotsky" wrote:

> What a fuckin' Meatball.

I see you moved on from obsessing over sucking President Trump's
penis to obsessing over being teabagged by Governor Ron.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Well played Meatball..

<u04gn4$vbvg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180676&group=rec.arts.tv#180676

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:18:07 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 13:18 UTC

�The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns
the rule of law on its head,� DeSantis said in a statement. �It is un-
American. The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent
the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he
is stretching the law to target a political opponent.�

�Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable
circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his
political agenda,� DeSantis added.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Well played Meatball..

<MyIVL.1292596$Tcw8.395284@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180705&group=rec.arts.tv#180705

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:48:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 21:48 UTC

On 3/31/23 8:18 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> “The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns
> the rule of law on its head,” DeSantis said in a statement. “It is un-
> American. The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent
> the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he
> is stretching the law to target a political opponent.”
>
> “Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable
> circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his
> political agenda,” DeSantis added.
>
> --

> Let's go right wing horseshit!

Re: Well played Meatball..

<u7fe1o$1fqep$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191652&group=rec.arts.tv#191652

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 15:38:57 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:38 UTC

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, whose company�s woke positions have alienated
conservative states across the U.S., reportedly admitted that Florida GOP
governor Ron DeSantis did damage to his firm when DeSantis pulled $2 billion
in assets managed by BlackRock from the firm in 2022.

�In a conversation at the Aspen Ideas Festival on Sunday, Fink acknowledged
that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis� decision to pull $2 billion in assets hurt
his firm in 2022,� Axios reported Sunday.

In early December 2022, Florida Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis
announced the pullback from BlackRock. The previous August, DeSantis joined
the other trustees of Florida�s Board of Administration (SBA) to pass a
resolution directing the state of Florida�s fund managers to invest state
funds without considering the ideological agenda of the environmental,
social, and corporate governance (ESG) movement.

�The tax dollars and proxy votes of the people of Florida will no longer be
commandeered by Wall Street financial firms and used to implement policies
through the board room that Floridians reject at the ballot box,� DeSantis
stated. �We are reasserting the authority of republican governance over
corporate dominance and we are prioritizing the financial security of the
people of Florida over whimsical notions of a utopian tomorrow.�

BlackRock attacked DeSantis and his state in a statement saying, �As a
fiduciary, everything we do is with the sole goal of driving returns for our
clients. � We are disturbed by the emerging trend of political initiatives
like this that sacrifice access to high-quality investments and thereby
jeopardize returns, which will ultimately hurt Florida�s citizens.�

South Carolina, Louisiana, and Missouri also pulled funds from BlackRock in
2022. Louisiana State Treasurer John Schroder said, �In my opinion, your
support of ESG investing is inconsistent with the best economic interests and
values of Louisiana. I cannot support an institution that would deny our
state the benefit of one of its most robust assets. Simply put, we cannot be
party to the crippling of our own economy.�

Axios reported that Fink said he would not use the term �ESG� (environmental,
social, and governance) in the future because it was being politically
�weaponized.� Fink added, �I�m ashamed of being part of this conversation.
When I write these [investment] letters, it was never meant to be a political
statement. � They were written to identify long-term issues to our long-term
investors.�

But when Axios pressed him on the issue, Fink reportedly reversed himself,
declaring, �I never said I was ashamed. I�m not ashamed. I do believe in
conscientious capitalism.�

In October 2022, BlackRock was downgraded by UBS analyst Brennan Hawken,
which slashed the target stock price from $700 to $585, according to a report
from Barron�s. �We are downgrading BLK to Neutral based on environmental
pressure to earnings and risk from the firm�s ESG positioning,� Hawken
stated.

--
Let's go Brandon!