"Just think of a computer as hardware you can program." -- Nigel de la Tierre

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: In-case no one has noticed (!) inflation is still going very strong

SubjectAuthor
o Re: In-case no one has noticed (!) inflation is still going verytrotsky

1
Re: In-case no one has noticed (!) inflation is still going very strong

<UHIVL.1292602$Tcw8.188601@fx10.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180711&group=rec.arts.tv#180711

Subject: Re: In-case no one has noticed (!) inflation is still going very
strong
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:58:11 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 21:58 UTC

On 3/31/23 4:41 PM, RichA wrote:
> Don't believe the fairy stories from the U.S. gov't and Can gov'ts about 5-8% inflation, it's PURE FANTASY. Rental housing is up 50% or more in two years, food inflation has gone INSANE with the Brits even reporting 50-70% inflation on some staples. The other day, I saw bacon advertised for $8.99 for 65 grams. That's $59 a POUND in American dollars.
> Thanks Biden.

So you're saying "Don't believe the people that aren't anonyshits,
believe the anonyshit." Makes sense.