I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

arts / rec.arts.startrek.current / Re: Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.

SubjectAuthor
* Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.dump...@hotmail.com
`- Re: Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.pehache

1
Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.

<db4ebaf2-c536-4434-8c18-7a36fed4a751n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178&group=rec.arts.startrek.current#178

Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 21:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.
From: dumpst...@hotmail.com (dump...@hotmail.com)
 by: dump...@hotmail.com - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 04:57 UTC

"Paramount+ has ordered Section 31 as an original movie, with Oscar winner
Michelle Yeoh set to reprise her role as Emperor Philippa Georgiou, a character
she played in Star Trek: Discovery.

In the film, Georgiou “joins a secret division of Starfleet tasked with protecting
the United Federation of Planets and faces the sins of her past.” The project
will be written by Craig Sweeny and directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi, both
Discovery veterans."

See:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/star-trek-section-31-michelle-yeoh-movie-1235390046/

Re: Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.

<kba068FaieaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182&group=rec.arts.startrek.current#182

From: pehach...@gmail.com (pehache)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current
Subject: Re: Star Trek "Section 31" Movie.
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 16:20:55 +0200
 by: pehache - Mon, 1 May 2023 14:20 UTC

Le 19/04/2023 à 06:57, dump...@hotmail.com a écrit :
> "Paramount+ has ordered Section 31 as an original movie, with Oscar winner
> Michelle Yeoh set to reprise her role as Emperor Philippa Georgiou, a character
> she played in Star Trek: Discovery.
>
> In the film, Georgiou “joins a secret division of Starfleet tasked with protecting
> the United Federation of Planets and faces the sins of her past.” The project
> will be written by Craig Sweeny and directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi, both
> Discovery veterans."
>
> See:
>
> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/star-trek-section-31-michelle-yeoh-movie-1235390046/

Only in the Kurtzmanverse you can give such responsabilities to an
iso-Hitler, not in the Star Trek Universe.

Next Kurtzman movie :

"At the end of the WWII, Adolf Hitler joins the CIA, tasked with
protecting the USA, and faces the sins of his past. At the end he
expresses regrets and tells the Jews that he is very sorry. A big party
is organized to honor him in Tel Aviv".

--
"...sois ouvert aux idées des autres pour peu qu'elles aillent dans le
même sens que les tiennes.", ST sur fr.bio.medecine