Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"BTR1701
+- Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"trotsky
+* Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"BTR1701
|`* Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"trotsky
| `* Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"BTR1701
|  `- Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"trotsky
`- Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"Rhino

1
Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<4BmdnbudGtfqZKf5nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182231&group=rec.arts.tv#182231

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:22:31 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:22 UTC

On Apr 15, 2023 at 3:14:30 AM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/15/us/tulare-lake-california-flood-climate/index.html

We have 150 square miles of land underwater in the Central Valley-- basically
an inland sea that dried up thousands of years ago is suddenly back-- and
thanks to the negligence, ineptitude and malpractice of our politicians--
Democrats all-- we have absolutely no way to take advantage of any of that
water, to use it or store it for drier times when water will be scarce. If
they had the infrastructure to do it, I'm sure they'd just pump it out into
the Pacific the way they do with most of the freshwater in California, then
hold press conferences about how 'climate change' is causing a water crisis in
the state.

Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<zJE_L.2039185$iU59.1533143@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182261&group=rec.arts.tv#182261

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 16:32:15 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 21:32 UTC

On 4/15/23 2:22 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2023 at 3:14:30 AM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/15/us/tulare-lake-california-flood-climate/index.html
>
> We have 150 square miles of land underwater in the Central Valley-- basically
> an inland sea that dried up thousands of years ago is suddenly back-- and
> thanks to the negligence, ineptitude and malpractice of our politicians--
> Democrats all-- we have absolutely no way to take advantage of any of that
> water, to use it or store it for drier times when water will be scarce. If
> they had the infrastructure to do it, I'm sure they'd just pump it out into
> the Pacific the way they do with most of the freshwater in California, then
> hold press conferences about how 'climate change' is causing a water crisis in
> the state.

This seems to have you very butt hurt. The Preparation H bills must be
horrible.

Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<_S6dnRxPSuahuqb5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182266&group=rec.arts.tv#182266

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:37:48 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:37 UTC

On Apr 15, 2023 at 3:36:13 PM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 15 April 2023 at 15:22:46 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Apr 15, 2023 at 3:14:30 AM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/15/us/tulare-lake-california-flood-climate/index.html
>>>

>> We have 150 square miles of land underwater in the Central Valley--
>> basically
>> an inland sea that dried up thousands of years ago is suddenly back-- and
>> thanks to the negligence, ineptitude and malpractice of our politicians--
>> Democrats all-- we have absolutely no way to take advantage of any of that
>> water, to use it or store it for drier times when water will be scarce. If
>> they had the infrastructure to do it, I'm sure they'd just pump it out into
>> the Pacific the way they do with most of the freshwater in California, then
>> hold press conferences about how 'climate change' is causing a water crisis
>> in
>> the state.
>
> Back in the Cold War, the Swedes had an underground oil storage facility, in
> case of nuclear war, they'd have fuel.
> Today, they are converting it into water storage to pick up heat from the
> rock and use it to heat homes. That's the kind
> of initiative Calif could have begun in the 1960s because it had to be clear
> even back then that rising population
> numbers in the American south would tax water supplies. But the left-wing
> sissies have to have their millions of
> gallons of "almond milk."
>
> "A single almond takes about 1.1 gallons of water to produce. Or close to 10
> gallons for a handful. California dedicates about 8% of its total
> agricultural water supply to growing almonds."

And ships 90% of the almonds grown here to China.

Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<HtG_L.2343853$vBI8.1707797@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182273&group=rec.arts.tv#182273

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 18:31:51 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 23:31 UTC

On 4/15/23 5:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2023 at 3:36:13 PM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> We have 150 square miles of land underwater in the Central Valley--
>>> basically
>>> an inland sea that dried up thousands of years ago is suddenly back-- and
>>> thanks to the negligence, ineptitude and malpractice of our politicians--
>>> Democrats all-- we have absolutely no way to take advantage of any of that
>>> water, to use it or store it for drier times when water will be scarce. If
>>> they had the infrastructure to do it, I'm sure they'd just pump it out into
>>> the Pacific the way they do with most of the freshwater in California, then
>>> hold press conferences about how 'climate change' is causing a water crisis
>>> in
>>> the state.
>>
>> Back in the Cold War, the Swedes had an underground oil storage facility, in
>> case of nuclear war, they'd have fuel.
>> Today, they are converting it into water storage to pick up heat from the
>> rock and use it to heat homes. That's the kind
>> of initiative Calif could have begun in the 1960s because it had to be clear
>> even back then that rising population
>> numbers in the American south would tax water supplies. But the left-wing
>> sissies have to have their millions of
>> gallons of "almond milk."
>>
>> "A single almond takes about 1.1 gallons of water to produce. Or close to 10
>> gallons for a handful. California dedicates about 8% of its total
>> agricultural water supply to growing almonds."
>
> And ships 90% of the almonds grown here to China.

Besides squealing and whining what are Republicans doing about it.

Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<J5-cnU_NdIXs3Kb5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182289&group=rec.arts.tv#182289

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 00:29:37 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 00:29 UTC

On Apr 15, 2023 at 4:31:51 PM PDT, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 4/15/23 5:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Back in the Cold War, the Swedes had an underground oil storage facility, in
>>> case of nuclear war, they'd have fuel.
>>> Today, they are converting it into water storage to pick up heat from the
>>> rock and use it to heat homes. That's the kind
>>> of initiative Calif could have begun in the 1960s because it had to be clear
>>> even back then that rising population
>>> numbers in the American south would tax water supplies. But the left-wing
>>> sissies have to have their millions of
>>> gallons of "almond milk."
>>>
>>> "A single almond takes about 1.1 gallons of water to produce. Or close
>>> to 10
>>> gallons for a handful. California dedicates about 8% of its total
>>> agricultural water supply to growing almonds."
>>
>> And ships 90% of the almonds grown here to China.
>
> Besides squealing and whining what are Republicans doing about it.

There are no Republicans, Hutt, you human cum-rag. This state is one-party
rule-- Democrats all. And that's a double-edged sword because with all the
power comes nowhere to hide and no one else to blame for all the fuck-ups.

Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<u1fib6$216eq$16@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182305&group=rec.arts.tv#182305

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 21:17:26 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 01:17 UTC

On 2023-04-15 3:22 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2023 at 3:14:30 AM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/15/us/tulare-lake-california-flood-climate/index.html
>
> We have 150 square miles of land underwater in the Central Valley-- basically
> an inland sea that dried up thousands of years ago is suddenly back-- and
> thanks to the negligence, ineptitude and malpractice of our politicians--
> Democrats all-- we have absolutely no way to take advantage of any of that
> water, to use it or store it for drier times when water will be scarce. If
> they had the infrastructure to do it, I'm sure they'd just pump it out into
> the Pacific the way they do with most of the freshwater in California, then
> hold press conferences about how 'climate change' is causing a water crisis in
> the state.

You need to start importing some sane people to California - at gunpoint
if necessary!
Maybe then you can finally start changing the loonier laws to something
more reasonable.

--
Rhino

Re: "There's too much water!! There's not enough water!!"

<kyQ_L.1208963$t5W7.184960@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182413&group=rec.arts.tv#182413

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 05:59:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:59 UTC

On 4/15/23 7:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2023 at 4:31:51 PM PDT, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>> And ships 90% of the almonds grown here to China.
>>
>> Besides squealing and whining what are Republicans doing about it.
>
> There are no Republicans, Hutt, you human cum-rag. This state is one-party
> rule-- Democrats all.

He we go, full Oath Keepers mode. We need all caps here. TELL THAT TO
THE WOMEN ACROSS AMERICA SEEKING TO GET ABORTIONS YOU MOTHERFUCKING
ASSHOLE. WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, TELL IT TO THE PARENTS OF DEAD KIDS WHO
THOUGHT THE KIDS WOULD BE SAFE WHEN THEY SENT THEM TO SCHOOL IN
REPUBLICAN STATES YOU FUCKING TWAT.

And that's a double-edged sword because with all the
> power comes nowhere to hide and no one else to blame for all the fuck-ups.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH HUNTER'S LAPTOP YOU MOTHERFUCKING STUPID DIPSHIT.