All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power. -- Ashleigh Brilliant

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againtrotsky
+* Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againA Friend
|+* Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againsuzeeq
||+- Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againtrotsky
||+* Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againEGK
|||+* Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againDimensional Traveler
|||`- Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againtrotsky
||`* Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againBTR1701
|| `- Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againtrotsky
|`- Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againtrotsky
`- Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon againtrotsky

Pages:12
Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<7a70M.1314633$t5W7.1009873@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182866&group=rec.arts.tv#182866

Subject: Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 03:59:47 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 08:59 UTC

On 4/19/23 11:24 AM, EGK wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 08:12:13 -0700, Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
> wrote:

>>> Democrats always lame someone else for problems of your own making.
>>> If it wasn't for Joe Biden's energy policies, we wouldnt be so dependent on
>>> the Saudis and OPEC again. This was all predicted 3 years ago when he was
>>> elected.
>>> https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/international-issues/biden-would-make-the-u-s-dependent-on-foreign-oil-again/
>>
>> We've been "dependent" on OPEC oil for _DECADES_. Perhaps you've heard
>> of the shortages in the 1970s and '80s where people in their cars would
>> literally line up to get gas?
>
> Only Joe Biden could make people long for Jimmy Carter.

Well shitposted and anonyshitted.

> Trump presided over the highest oil production in US history. He and Obama
> both took advantage of the Bush era policies that spurred the fracking
> industry.
> https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/From-JFK-To-Trump-US-Oil-Production-By-President.html
>
> Biden has reversed all of that as he's gone to war against the US oil
> industry. His policies have caused electricity and other utility rates to
> go sky-high in his deluded quest to go electric. Nevermind that ofter 70%
> of the electric grid is still powered by fossil fuels. I personally saw a
> huge increase in my electric bill this past winter despite two big solar
> farms within 10 miles of me.
> https://www.americanenergyalliance.org/2022/04/costly-mandates-from-biden-spiking-electricity-prices/
>
> https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/01/15/renewable-energy-is-growing-fast-in-the-u-s-but-fossil-fuels-still-dominate/

Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<uc70M.1314751$t5W7.87652@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182867&group=rec.arts.tv#182867

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:02:16 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 09:02 UTC

On 4/19/23 12:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <u1p0cc$3ac5$3@dont-email.me>,
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Democrats always lame someone else for problems of your own making.
>>> If it wasn't for Joe Biden's energy policies, we wouldnt be so dependent
>>> on the Saudis and OPEC again. This was all predicted 3 years ago when he
>>> was elected.
>
>>> https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/international-issues/biden-would-
>>> make-the-u-s-dependent-on-foreign-oil-again/
>>
>> We've been "dependent" on OPEC oil for _DECADES_. Perhaps you've heard
>> of the shortages in the 1970s and '80s where people in their cars would
>> literally line up to get gas?
>
> I also heard that we were a net exporter of oil before Grandpa Badfinger
> took office and he quickly put a stop to that.
>
> Spin it all you like, but Democrats at all levels are extremely hostile
> to America exploiting its own resources, which means we have to rely on
> others-- mostly the most horrible people in the world-- for our energy
> needs.
>
> Which doesn't even make any sense if 'climate change' is the worry
> behind these self-defeating policies. If I buy and use a gallon of gas,
> it has the same effect on the climate regardless of who I bought it
> from. A gallon of gas produced by Venezuela or Saudi Arabia isn't any
> more environmentally friendly than one produced by Texas or Alaska. The
> same amount of emissions come out of my tailpipe either way.

I know you're too stupid to comprehend, but during your lifetime oil
derivatives will no longer be used. You right wing fucking douchebags
or the most backward thinking fucking douchebags there are.

> Indeed, it's actually *better* for the environment to use our own oil
> because we have much more stringent environmental laws regulating how
> oil is extracted and refined than 3rd-world countries like Venezuela do,
> and domestic oil doesn't have to be transported across oceans on ships,
> which both increase the carbon cost of the oil and present a greater
> risk of extreme environmental damage if the ship founders and oil spills
> into the ocean.

Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<Od70M.1314782$t5W7.2396@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182868&group=rec.arts.tv#182868

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:03:42 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 09:03 UTC

On 4/19/23 12:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> The source lives in Canada, probably next door to his "girlfriend."
>>>
>> And it's due to the Saudis/OPEC cutting production.
>
> Well, gee, if we weren't prevented from exploiting our own resources by
> every Democrat with a pen, OPEC wouldn't be a such a problem, now would
> it?

Agreed, the GOP are the party of exploitation. Remind me again why Matt
Gaetz and Gym Jordan aren't in prison? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> We have billions of gallons of oil already located and ready to pump in
> California but Emperor Newsom won't allow it.

Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<nh70M.1315023$t5W7.90162@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182871&group=rec.arts.tv#182871

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:07:30 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 09:07 UTC

On 4/19/23 1:14 PM, EGK wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:56:42 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <u1p0cc$3ac5$3@dont-email.me>,
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> We've been "dependent" on OPEC oil for _DECADES_. Perhaps you've heard
>>> of the shortages in the 1970s and '80s where people in their cars would
>>> literally line up to get gas?
>>
>> I also heard that we were a net exporter of oil before Grandpa Badfinger
>> took office and he quickly put a stop to that.
>>
>> Spin it all you like, but Democrats at all levels are extremely hostile
>> to America exploiting its own resources, which means we have to rely on
>> others-- mostly the most horrible people in the world-- for our energy
>> needs.
>>
>> Which doesn't even make any sense if 'climate change' is the worry
>> behind these self-defeating policies. If I buy and use a gallon of gas,
>> it has the same effect on the climate regardless of who I bought it
>> from. A gallon of gas produced by Venezuela or Saudi Arabia isn't any
>> more environmentally friendly than one produced by Texas or Alaska. The
>> same amount of emissions come out of my tailpipe either way.
>
> That's always been one of my biggest laughs about how so many Democrats seem
> to think. It's apparently only bad for the climate if we drill for oil or
> gas here in the US. If we buy it from those drilling in other parts of the
> world, it somehow doesn't count.
> So much of it is going to power our electric grid so they can virtue signal
> about using "clean" energy..

Shitposting alert.

Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<ej70M.1315140$t5W7.167905@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182872&group=rec.arts.tv#182872

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:09:29 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 09:09 UTC

On 4/19/23 2:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <hhb04iposh6fetp5go31eqil81uj3auvlp@4ax.com>,
> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:56:42 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I also heard that we were a net exporter of oil before Grandpa Badfinger
>>> took office and he quickly put a stop to that.
>>>
>>> Spin it all you like, but Democrats at all levels are extremely hostile
>>> to America exploiting its own resources, which means we have to rely on
>>> others-- mostly the most horrible people in the world-- for our energy
>>> needs.
>>>
>>> Which doesn't even make any sense if 'climate change' is the worry
>>> behind these self-defeating policies. If I buy and use a gallon of gas,
>>> it has the same effect on the climate regardless of who I bought it
>>> from. A gallon of gas produced by Venezuela or Saudi Arabia isn't any
>>> more environmentally friendly than one produced by Texas or Alaska. The
>>> same amount of emissions come out of my tailpipe either way.
>>
>> That's always been one of my biggest laughs about how so many Democrats seem
>> to think. It's apparently only bad for the climate if we drill for oil or
>> gas here in the US. If we buy it from those drilling in other parts of the
>> world, it somehow doesn't count.
>
>> So much of it is going to power our electric grid so they can virtue signal
>> about using "clean" energy..
>
> Yep, all we're doing is enriching dictators and murderers at the expense
> of American jobs, the American economy, and national security in return
> for zero environmental gain.

Yep, the shitposting flag is flyin' high today!

Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<zk70M.1315215$t5W7.397553@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182873&group=rec.arts.tv#182873

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:10:55 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 09:10 UTC

On 4/19/23 2:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <hhb04iposh6fetp5go31eqil81uj3auvlp@4ax.com>,
> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:56:42 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I also heard that we were a net exporter of oil before Grandpa Badfinger
>>> took office and he quickly put a stop to that.
>>>
>>> Spin it all you like, but Democrats at all levels are extremely hostile
>>> to America exploiting its own resources, which means we have to rely on
>>> others-- mostly the most horrible people in the world-- for our energy
>>> needs.
>>>
>>> Which doesn't even make any sense if 'climate change' is the worry
>>> behind these self-defeating policies. If I buy and use a gallon of gas,
>>> it has the same effect on the climate regardless of who I bought it
>>> from. A gallon of gas produced by Venezuela or Saudi Arabia isn't any
>>> more environmentally friendly than one produced by Texas or Alaska. The
>>> same amount of emissions come out of my tailpipe either way.
>>
>> That's always been one of my biggest laughs about how so many Democrats seem
>> to think. It's apparently only bad for the climate if we drill for oil or
>> gas here in the US. If we buy it from those drilling in other parts of the
>> world, it somehow doesn't count.
>
>> So much of it is going to power our electric grid so they can virtue signal
>> about using "clean" energy..
>
> Yep, all we're doing is enriching dictators and murderers at the expense
> of American jobs, the American economy, and national security in return
> for zero environmental gain.

P.S. this is pure white supremacist horseshit, and is very likely
straight from the Oath Keepers. I wonder if your anonyshit ass has done
things you should be in prison for. Hey, at least you'd get better sex.

Re: Bidenflation: Gas may hit $5.75.gallon again

<mH70M.2176782$iS99.355723@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182877&group=rec.arts.tv#182877

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:35:13 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 09:35 UTC

On 4/19/23 5:40 PM, EGK wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 14:27:03 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

>>> That's always been one of my biggest laughs about how so many Democrats seem
>>> to think. It's apparently only bad for the climate if we drill for oil or
>>> gas here in the US. If we buy it from those drilling in other parts of the
>>> world, it somehow doesn't count.
>>> So much of it is going to power our electric grid so they can virtue signal
>>> about using "clean" energy..
>>>

>> It’s the same thinking that thinks tail pipe emissions means no emissions.
>> Uber is trying to get me to switch to only getting rides in electric
>> vehicles so that I’ll stop polluting.
>
> haha It's as if they think electricity just magically comes out of a wall.

haha, no, just magically out of windmills. How about one of you right
wing fuckheads tell us how wind power is converted to electric power
since you "guys" are so well versed on the subject?