To err is human, but when the eraser wears out before the pencil, you're overdoing it a little.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

SubjectAuthor
* Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearsBTR1701
+- Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearstrotsky
+* Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearsbruce bowser
|+* Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearsBTR1701
||+- Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearstrotsky
||`* Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearsbruce bowser
|| `- Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearstrotsky
|`- Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearsUbiquitous
`- Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 yearsFPP

1
Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<atropos-7FB19E.15431020042023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182943&group=rec.arts.tv#182943

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:43:10 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 22:43 UTC

In article <a01b4bcb-caa6-4e76-a90c-3c423a505ce4n@googlegroups.com>,
bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Hunter Biden "tax probe began in 2018, and that the U.S. Attorney's
> Office in Delaware waited to notify Hunter Biden's legal team due to
> sensitivities around the 2020 presidential election."
>
> Hunter Biden, Long A GOP Political Target, Reveals He is Subject of Federal
> Tax Probe

Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
possessing a firearm a federal felony.

Weird how the BATF hasn't shown up to arrest him for it and confiscate
his gun, isn't it, Stupidest Human on Usenet?

Biden constantly thumps his podium and says we need to crack down on
those who violate our gun laws. One wishes someone in the press corps
had the balls to ask why the president isn't starting with his own son.

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<oxj0M.2311483$9sn9.152202@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182947&group=rec.arts.tv#182947

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 18:03:48 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 23:03 UTC

On 4/20/23 5:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <a01b4bcb-caa6-4e76-a90c-3c423a505ce4n@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Hunter Biden "tax probe began in 2018, and that the U.S. Attorney's
>> Office in Delaware waited to notify Hunter Biden's legal team due to
>> sensitivities around the 2020 presidential election."
>>
>> Hunter Biden, Long A GOP Political Target, Reveals He is Subject of Federal
>> Tax Probe
>
> Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
> on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
> felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
> possessing a firearm a federal felony.

How does this compare to what Clarence Thomas has done, or would you
need to have your testicles reattached to talk about it? What's your
pronoun these days?

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<1b6aec50-a135-4248-baf9-1e7402e7304fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182949&group=rec.arts.tv#182949

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 16:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 23:09 UTC

On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 6:41:48 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <a01b4bcb-caa6-4e76...@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Hunter Biden "tax probe began in 2018, and that the U.S. Attorney's
> > Office in Delaware waited to notify Hunter Biden's legal team due to
> > sensitivities around the 2020 presidential election."
> >
> > Hunter Biden, Long A GOP Political Target, Reveals He is Subject of Federal
> > Tax Probe
> Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
> on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
> felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
> possessing a firearm a federal felony.
>
> Weird how the BATF hasn't shown up to arrest him for it and confiscate
> his gun, isn't it, Stupidest Human on Usenet?
>
> Biden constantly thumps his podium and says we need to crack down on
> those who violate our gun laws. One wishes someone in the press corps
> had the balls to ask why the president isn't starting with his own son.

Now that you've talked your garbage for the day?

Still ... Nothing.

Nothing on Hunter, nothing on Joe. And republicans can't even figure out who to fund. DeSantis or Trump. Got it? Psychopathic liar.

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<_oednZ3utrvBrd_5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182962&group=rec.arts.tv#182962

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 06:42:36 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 06:42 UTC

bruce bowser <bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 6:41:48 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <a01b4bcb-caa6-4e76...@googlegroups.com>,
>> bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Hunter Biden "tax probe began in 2018, and that the U.S. Attorney's
>>> Office in Delaware waited to notify Hunter Biden's legal team due to
>>> sensitivities around the 2020 presidential election."
>>>
>>> Hunter Biden, Long A GOP Political Target, Reveals He is Subject of Federal
>>> Tax Probe
>> Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
>> on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
>> felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
>> possessing a firearm a federal felony.
>>
>> Weird how the BATF hasn't shown up to arrest him for it and confiscate
>> his gun, isn't it, Stupidest Human on Usenet?
>>
>> Biden constantly thumps his podium and says we need to crack down on
>> those who violate our gun laws. One wishes someone in the press corps
>> had the balls to ask why the president isn't starting with his own son.
>
> Now that you've talked your garbage for the day?
>
> Still ... Nothing.
>
> Nothing on Hunter, nothing on Joe.

I just detailed 'something' on Hunter right there at the top of the screen,
Stupidest Human on Usenet.

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<ELr0M.2334738$9sn9.439875@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182973&group=rec.arts.tv#182973

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 03:25:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 08:25 UTC

On 4/21/23 1:42 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> bruce bowser <bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 6:41:48 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
>>> on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
>>> felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
>>> possessing a firearm a federal felony.
>>>
>>> Weird how the BATF hasn't shown up to arrest him for it and confiscate
>>> his gun, isn't it, Stupidest Human on Usenet?
>>>
>>> Biden constantly thumps his podium and says we need to crack down on
>>> those who violate our gun laws. One wishes someone in the press corps
>>> had the balls to ask why the president isn't starting with his own son.
>>
>> Now that you've talked your garbage for the day?
>>
>> Still ... Nothing.
>>
>> Nothing on Hunter, nothing on Joe.
>
> I just detailed 'something' on Hunter right there at the top of the screen,
> Stupidest Human on Usenet.

So true, anonymous pieces of dog shits making false claims is exactly
what he meant. What happened to you, did you drink bleach with an
Ivermectin chaser to cure Covid or something? Your IQ is about 12 now.
Perfect for the Oath Keepers I'm sure.

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<d7e291bb-0d54-4016-b87a-869dffa4942bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183108&group=rec.arts.tv#183108

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 08:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 15:31 UTC

On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 2:42:50 AM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> bruce bowser <bruce1....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 6:41:48 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:

> >> Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
> >> on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
> >> felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
> >> possessing a firearm a federal felony.
> >>
> >> Weird how the BATF hasn't shown up to arrest him for it and confiscate
> >> his gun, isn't it, Stupidest Human on Usenet?
> >>
> >> Biden constantly thumps his podium and says we need to crack down on
> >> those who violate our gun laws. One wishes someone in the press corps
> >> had the balls to ask why the president isn't starting with his own son..
> >
> > Now that you've talked your garbage for the day?
> >
> > Still ... Nothing.
> >
> > Nothing on Hunter, nothing on Joe.
>
> I just detailed 'something' on Hunter right there at the top of the screen,
> Stupidest Human on Usenet.

You only detail proof of your psychopathic lies.

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<46Y0M.1521753$MVg8.237966@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183159&group=rec.arts.tv#183159

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 16:13:35 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 21:13 UTC

On 4/22/23 10:31 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 2:42:50 AM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> bruce bowser <bruce1....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Now that you've talked your garbage for the day?
>>>
>>> Still ... Nothing.
>>>
>>> Nothing on Hunter, nothing on Joe.
>>
>> I just detailed 'something' on Hunter right there at the top of the screen,
>> Stupidest Human on Usenet.
>
> You only detail proof of your psychopathic lies.

Of course there was something on Hunter. They learned he had/has a
laptop. Maybe he has an iPad now. It will take many more committees
and hearings paid for by taxpayers to determine this.

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<u22cv6$3m30r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183199&group=rec.arts.tv#183199

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 00:42:13 -0400
 by: FPP - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:42 UTC

On 4/20/23 6:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <a01b4bcb-caa6-4e76-a90c-3c423a505ce4n@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Hunter Biden "tax probe began in 2018, and that the U.S. Attorney's
>> Office in Delaware waited to notify Hunter Biden's legal team due to
>> sensitivities around the 2020 presidential election."
>>
>> Hunter Biden, Long A GOP Political Target, Reveals He is Subject of Federal
>> Tax Probe
>
> Hunter Biden also confessed to a serious federal felony when he admitted
> on the record to the media that he owns a gun. He's both a convicted
> felon and a user of illegal drugs, both of which make owning and/or
> possessing a firearm a federal felony.
>
> Weird how the BATF hasn't shown up to arrest him for it and confiscate
> his gun, isn't it, Stupidest Human on Usenet?

Convicted of what, exactly?

There is just SOOOOO much wrong with that post - I actually have no
words. Pictures will have to suffice...

If you're so hot for some justice, let me fire up Photoshop and see if I
still remember how to use it.
Just for you, counselor...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecc3m9gpel9buqy/ThannyWasMyLawyer.jpg?dl=0

It's a variation on a theme I made for my iPhone lock screen (1OS 16).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/md7gz2vwpsuwzto/iOS_16.jpg?dl=0

Now, why don't you answer the question posed to you? Why hasn't
Clarence Thomas (who also broke the law, repeatedly) been charged yet?

"The law requires government officials to include in their annual
reports "a brief description, the date, and category of value of any
purchase, sale or exchange during the preceding calendar year which
exceeds $1,000," including, "in real property."

While Supreme Court justices aren’t included in some ethics codes that
apply to other judges, this law explicitly applies to a justice. The law
lists among those who must file such annual reports "a judicial
officer," which it says "means the Chief Justice of the United States,
the Associate Justices of the Supreme Court” and other judges."

(Is it because his last name doesn't start with "Biden"?)

--
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

And since I trashed all my social media accounts over a year ago, the
only time I check in here is when I boot up to check out my external SSD
backup drive.

So you shouldn't expect I'll see any replies... but feel free to knock
yourself out!

Re: NOTHING on Hunter - after 6 years

<u2b7ef$1c3op$18@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183608&group=rec.arts.tv#183608

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:30:57 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:30 UTC

"trotsky" wrote:

> Nothing on Hunter, nothing on Joe.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7