You will be run over by a beer truck.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: A Farmyard Fable

SubjectAuthor
* A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
+* Re: A Farmyard FableRobert Burrows
|+* Re: A Farmyard FableRobert Burrows
||+- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
||+- Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
||`* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
|| `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
||  `* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
||   +- Re: A Farmyard FableRobert Burrows
||   +* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
||   |`* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
||   | `- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
||   +- Re: A Farmyard FableW.Dockery
||   +- Re: A Farmyard FableGeneral-Zod
||   `- Re: A Farmyard FableW-Dockery
|`* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
| +* Re: A Farmyard FableCoco DeSockmonkey
| |`* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
| | `* Re: A Farmyard FableCoco DeSockmonkey
| |  `- Re: A Farmyard FableW.Dockery
| `* Re: A Farmyard FableAsh Wurthing
|  `* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
|   `* Re: A Farmyard FableAsh Wurthing
|    +- Re: A Farmyard FableCoco DeSockmonkey
|    +* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
|    |`* Re: A Farmyard FableAsh Wurthing
|    | `* Re: A Farmyard FableME
|    |  `- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|    `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|     `- Re: A Farmyard FableAsh Wurthing
+* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|`* Re: A Farmyard FableW-Dockery
| `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|  +* Re: A Farmyard FableW-Dockery
|  |`- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|  `* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
|   `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|    `* Re: A Farmyard FableW-Dockery
|     `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|      `* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
|       `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|        `* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
|         `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|          `* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
|           `- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
+* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
|+* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
||`* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
|| `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
||  `* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
||   `- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|`* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
| +* Re: A Farmyard FableEdward Rochester Esq.
| |`* Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
| | +- Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
| | `- Re: A Farmyard FableZod
| `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
|  `- Re: A Farmyard FableGeorge J. Dance
`* Re: A Farmyard FableZod
 `* Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery
  `* Re: A Farmyard FableSpam-I-Am
   `- Re: A Farmyard FableWill Dockery

Pages:123
Re: A Farmyard Fable

<61458f4c-9724-4026-ad98-14080b6a9690n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183095&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183095

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:52:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A Farmyard Fable
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 22:52 UTC

On Monday, 21 November 2022 at 15:26:32 UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:03:31 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> > > Anyone who isn't blind, saw it in your original post.
> > I doubt that. I didn't notice the comma you finally mention below, or
> > I'd have simply removed it. Since no one else commented on it, there's
> > no reason to think any of them saw it, either.
> > > Why is the bling man the only one to noticed the hypocrisy?
> > Why indeed, was the "bling man' the only one to say anything? I'd guess
> > that's because the bling man (who, BTW, sometimes claims to be blind)
> > listened to it via voice software. Of course, the bling man claims that
> > "everyone" noticed it, so we really should hear his explanation.
> > > You always fall for the trap, I don't make assertions unless it's something I observed and can easily produce the proof for those that refuse to see. I think you just like being slapped around by being a gimp to your so called superior ego...
> > > "One morning, Jimmy Jackass, Bobby, Burro, and Will Donkey were out in
> > > the farmyard." Your verse refers to Bobby Burro, which isn't listed among those four above...
> > Yes, Ash; there should be no comma after "Bobby". And that's your only
> > comment on the story.
> Oh, you want a comment? I can do that, even though this is just a troll attack thread. (No body would be reading your shit unless you provoke their anger)
>
> "The creatures outside looked from poet to troll, and from troll to poet, and from poet to troll again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
> quote from the autobiography "I, George Dance, The New Queen of Nasty"- second handed from PJR who borrowed from George Orwell, who would approve of the use of the quote in this modern day example of his precautionary novel..
> > (BTW, the fable is not in "verse". Words matter: Learn what they mean
> > and how to use them correctly.
> Only if you could get down from your rhetoric shit smeared ivory tower, you could possibly understand, I was using the term loosely. I don't do the "superior" academic lecturing that you you attempt to talk down to people with. I wasn't technically calling your crap verse.
> > >
> > > YES!!! George's fear shows!
> > The Ashtroll's belief that I'm "afraid" of people commenting
> > onpunctuation shows his essential kookiness.
> >
> > <snip>
> There you go again snipping that which you're afraid of people seeing. You don't snip stuff from your ass opinion buddies stuff.
> Your snipping is a obviously a blatant petty provocative act of spitefulness... what you call trolling.
>
> "Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and from others. Their fear is only their inability to face what is real..."
> --'On Writing' ~~Charles Bukowski
>
> Why are ya’ll so much fun?

Damn… Ash! That was spot on.

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<df83fd1e-eceb-4adb-957c-b7d9fadbe56cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183099&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183099

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:03:04 -0800 (PST)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:03 UTC

You misspelled y’all, hon.

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<bec1bd664c962514f69ef770f861c05b@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183100&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183100

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:11:17 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:11 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-11-21 1:37 p.m., Spam-I-Am wrote:

>>> That's interesting, Robert: when you read my fable, you began thinking
>>> about "fecal smearing". Can you explain What made you start thinking
>>> about that?
>>
>> I believe he was simply comparing your fable to shit on the wall.

> So, IYO, Robert was just calling my fable "shit" (IOW, just using a
> standard TM critical cliche), while sharing his interest in "fecal
> smearing" to provide some original content.

Yet Robert is the one on the monkey team, correct...?

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<65078d79-a313-4eb1-a228-29e355b20771n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183105&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183105

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:19:24 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:19 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 5:31:06 PM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:

> Oh, okay. Now I get it. You’ve assigned me team
> membership, so I get a banana. Wow, very clever.

Oh, you haven't joined the monkey team yet?

Never mind.

;)

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<e5bfb486-7d8b-4931-bf51-4badbbf38729n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183106&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183106

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:21:17 -0800 (PST)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:21 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:19:25 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 5:31:06 PM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> >
> > Oh, okay. Now I get it. You’ve assigned me team
> > membership, so I get a banana. Wow, very clever.
> Oh, you haven't joined the monkey team yet?
>
> Never mind.
>
> ;)

I never do.

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<753c6f6e-2c20-40c2-84a9-21ec30f52c96n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183109&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183109

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:22:50 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:22 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:21:18 PM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:19:25 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 5:31:06 PM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh, okay. Now I get it. You’ve assigned me team
> > > membership, so I get a banana. Wow, very clever.
> > Oh, you haven't joined the monkey team yet?
> >
> > Never mind.
>
> I never do.

That's great, have a nice day, Corey.

:)

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<53355eb9-16ad-46a5-98c8-a5093c5e21f2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183111&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183111

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:25:51 -0800 (PST)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:25 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:22:52 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:21:18 PM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:

> > > Oh, you haven't joined the monkey team yet?
> > >
> > > Never mind.
> >
> > I never do.
>
> That's great, have a nice day, Corey.
>
> :)

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<47378f6e-dcc9-40c4-94a8-b5767fda04ccn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183113&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183113

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:27:28 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:27 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:29:05 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 2:58:55 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> >
> > A Farmyard Fable: A story of democracy
> >

> > One morning, Jimmy Jackass, Bobby, Burro, and Will Donkey were out in
> > the farmyard.
> >
> > "Hee-haw!" brayed Jimmy Jackass.
> >
> > "Hee-haw!" brayed Bobby Burro.
> >
> > "Hee-haw!" brayed will Donkey.
> >
> > Jimmy Jackass and Bobby Burro laughed.
> >
> > "Why are you laughing?" adked Will Donkey.
> >
> > "Because your braying is so bad," said Bobby Burro.
> >
> > "You can't even bray," added Jimmy Jackass. "You only make noise."
> >
> > "That is not true," said Will Dockery. "I have been braying here for years."
> >
> > "You might have tried to bray," said Jimmy Jackass, "but that doesn't
> > mean that you can bray. You can't. You can only make noise."
> >
> > Jimmy Jackass, Bobby Burro, and Will Donkey argued until it was past noon.
> >
> > "It's past noon, and I'm hungry," said Jimmy Jackass. "How do we settle
> > this fight?"
> >
> > "I know," said Bobby Burro. "We live in a democracy, where we settle
> > fights by voting. We can have a vote."
> >
> > So the three farm animals voted, and the vote results said that Will
> > Donkey could not bray, but could only make noise. And Will Donkey was
> > not allowed to make noise in the farmyard anymore.
> >
> > Poor Will Donkey!
> That explains the double standard hypocrisy of this group quite well...

Yes, George nailed it again.

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<668287b0-32cb-4d39-9be3-0bb9ab0371ean@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183119&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183119

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:46:00 -0800 (PST)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:46 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:27:29 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:29:05 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> > On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 2:58:55 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> > >
> > > A Farmyard Fable: A story of democracy
> > >

> > > One morning, Jimmy Jackass, Bobby, Burro, and Will Donkey were out in
> > > the farmyard.
> > >
> > > "Hee-haw!" brayed Jimmy Jackass.
> > >
> > > "Hee-haw!" brayed Bobby Burro.
> > >
> > > "Hee-haw!" brayed will Donkey.
> > >
> > > Jimmy Jackass and Bobby Burro laughed.
> > >
> > > "Why are you laughing?" adked Will Donkey.
> > >
> > > "Because your braying is so bad," said Bobby Burro.
> > >
> > > "You can't even bray," added Jimmy Jackass. "You only make noise."
> > >
> > > "That is not true," said Will Dockery. "I have been braying here for years."
> > >
> > > "You might have tried to bray," said Jimmy Jackass, "but that doesn't
> > > mean that you can bray. You can't. You can only make noise."
> > >
> > > Jimmy Jackass, Bobby Burro, and Will Donkey argued until it was past noon.
> > >
> > > "It's past noon, and I'm hungry," said Jimmy Jackass. "How do we settle
> > > this fight?"
> > >
> > > "I know," said Bobby Burro. "We live in a democracy, where we settle
> > > fights by voting. We can have a vote."
> > >
> > > So the three farm animals voted, and the vote results said that Will
> > > Donkey could not bray, but could only make noise. And Will Donkey was
> > > not allowed to make noise in the farmyard anymore.
> > >
> > > Poor Will Donkey!
> > That explains the double standard hypocrisy of this group quite well...
> Yes, George nailed it again.

Yessiree, bubba. George nailed it again!

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<adb3b332-2b6d-4216-b4f1-d1ed5d93e224n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183128&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183128

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 16:19:34 -0800 (PST)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 00:19 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:46:01 PM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:27:29 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > That explains the double standard hypocrisy of this group quite well....
> > Yes, George nailed it again.
> Yessiree, bubba. George nailed it again!

Glad to see you agree, Corey.

🙂

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<8891de96-becb-4fb9-abc1-5030a9c5b2e9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183162&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183162

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 01:48:24 -0800 (PST)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 09:48 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 8:10:21 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Spam-I-Am wrote:

> >> Speak for yourself, Pastor Bonzo.
> >>
> >> 🙂
> >> or the
>
> > The Donkey is useful, and has a place on the farm,
> > but getting the Donkey to do what the Donkey does
> > best for the good of the farm is always a struggle,
> > because Donkeys are notoriously stubborn animals.
>
> > Donkeys do what Donkeys do, and Donkeys do do
> > wherever they want, so it’s important to keep other
> > animals away from what Donkey’s done in order
> > to prevent the transmission of Donkey diseases.
> Okay, good thing you picked the monkey cage, then.
>
> 🙂

You can do do wherever you want, but must you do do everywhere?

Re: A Farmyard Fable

<eb912852de3b3aca2b01f04ee7335ff9@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183178&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183178

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 13:01:31 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 13:01 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-11-21 1:37 p.m., Spam-I-Am wrote:

>>> That's interesting, Robert: when you read my fable, you began thinking
>>> about "fecal smearing". Can you explain What made you start thinking
>>> about that?
>>
>> I believe he was simply comparing your fable to shit on the wall.

> So, IYO, Robert was just calling my fable "shit" (IOW, just using a
> standard TM critical cliche), while sharing his interest in "fecal
> smearing" to provide some original content.

Yes, Robert seems stuck on shit, lately.

And so it goes.