No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: How the Alec Baldwin dismissal came about

SubjectAuthor
* Re: How the Alec Baldwin dismissal came aboutBTR1701
`- Re: How the Alec Baldwin dismissal came abouttrotsky

1
Re: How the Alec Baldwin dismissal came about

<nqr1M.333236$jiuc.44422@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183343&group=rec.arts.tv#183343

Subject: Re: How the Alec Baldwin dismissal came about
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 03:51:31 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 08:51 UTC

On 4/23/23 12:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <01b653f1-01c1-46c0-9beb-ab4c700a2537n@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. Baldwin whines and cries like a baby over his fatal error.
>> 2. He's charged.
>> 3. Hollywood Shylocks call up the governor of New Mexico (a state that has
>> avidly curried Hollywood favour, look it up) and says, "If Baldwin goes to
>> trial, we'll pull all support out of the state, including any money you've
>> pocketed from us."
>
> If the state has already "pocketed the money" how would your shylocks
> pull it out of the state? Once you pay someone money, you can't take it
> back, Rich.

You have a verbose way of calling him a vegetable.

Re: How the Alec Baldwin dismissal came about

<atropos-E71BE1.10562323042023@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183366&group=rec.arts.tv#183366

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 10:56:23 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 17:56 UTC