"Your butt is mine." -- Michael Jackson, Bad

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep south

SubjectAuthor
* Corporal punishment down in the deep southEdward Rochester Esq.
`* Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep southSpam-I-Am
 `* Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep southEdward Rochester Esq.
  `- Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep southAsh Wurthing

1
Corporal punishment down in the deep south

<eedcc2b4-6963-43b5-b799-b705ce5eaa61n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183534&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183534

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:46:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Corporal punishment down in the deep south
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 12:46 UTC

A representative of the deep south tells us corporal punishment was the norm
at home and at school...shop teachers making paddles with holes for that swift swing, naughty at home, the swift slap.

That same representative tells us that at thirteen years old, most were getting it on in the bramble or behind the barn.

I'm having a hard time putting the two together --were the paddles more frequent than the fornication?

Were paddles used in fornication?

Were you paddled after being caught at fornication?

Were those that received corporal punishment as a youth, then used the practice on their offspring?

Did corporal punishment have a negative attitude against work?

When going to confession (forgive me father, for I have sinned with my cousin) was the paddle administered or just a few hail Mary's?

I've learned much about the deep south being in this group, corporal punishment being the tip of the iceberg.

I believe Ginsberg, as a young man, was told to drop pants and lay on the bed waiting for his beating. A sign of things to come?

I wonder how many NAMBLA supporters were offered the paddle when young?

I'm proud to say I'm a Northerner. where 'spare the rod, spoil the child' wasn't used in my home.

Now if my eggs aren't done right this morning, I will beat the fuck out of the cook.

Thank you

Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep south

<66ae5ad3-b828-4913-92cd-acea2280f704n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183539&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183539

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:08:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep south
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:08 UTC

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:46:21 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> A representative of the deep south tells us corporal punishment was the norm
> at home and at school...shop teachers making paddles with holes for that swift swing, naughty at home, the swift slap.
>
> That same representative tells us that at thirteen years old, most were getting it on in the bramble or behind the barn.
>
> I'm having a hard time putting the two together --were the paddles more frequent than the fornication?
>
> Were paddles used in fornication?
>
> Were you paddled after being caught at fornication?
>
> Were those that received corporal punishment as a youth, then used the practice on their offspring?
>
> Did corporal punishment have a negative attitude against work?
>
> When going to confession (forgive me father, for I have sinned with my cousin) was the paddle administered or just a few hail Mary's?
>
> I've learned much about the deep south being in this group, corporal punishment being the tip of the iceberg.
>
> I believe Ginsberg, as a young man, was told to drop pants and lay on the bed waiting for his beating. A sign of things to come?
>
> I wonder how many NAMBLA supporters were offered the paddle when young?
>

> I'm proud to say I'm a Northerner. where 'spare the rod, spoil the child' wasn't used in my home.
>
> Now if my eggs aren't done right this morning, I will beat the fuck out of the cook.
>
> Thank you

My dad used to beat me, I have to confess.
He beat me at checkers. He beat me at chess.
He beat me to breakfast to teach me a lesson,
no doubt I’m about to suggest through confession,
unless such confession should cause you distress,
then that would be awful. I aught not confess.

Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep south

<95d252d0-633e-4117-a2a0-593ac2b140d4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183540&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183540

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:10:55 -0800 (PST)
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:10 UTC

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 8:08:43 AM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:46:21 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > A representative of the deep south tells us corporal punishment was the norm
> > at home and at school...shop teachers making paddles with holes for that swift swing, naughty at home, the swift slap.
> >
> > That same representative tells us that at thirteen years old, most were getting it on in the bramble or behind the barn.
> >
> > I'm having a hard time putting the two together --were the paddles more frequent than the fornication?
> >
> > Were paddles used in fornication?
> >
> > Were you paddled after being caught at fornication?
> >
> > Were those that received corporal punishment as a youth, then used the practice on their offspring?
> >
> > Did corporal punishment have a negative attitude against work?
> >
> > When going to confession (forgive me father, for I have sinned with my cousin) was the paddle administered or just a few hail Mary's?
> >
> > I've learned much about the deep south being in this group, corporal punishment being the tip of the iceberg.
> >
> > I believe Ginsberg, as a young man, was told to drop pants and lay on the bed waiting for his beating. A sign of things to come?
> >
> > I wonder how many NAMBLA supporters were offered the paddle when young?
> >

> > I'm proud to say I'm a Northerner. where 'spare the rod, spoil the child' wasn't used in my home.
> >
> > Now if my eggs aren't done right this morning, I will beat the fuck out of the cook.
> >
> > Thank you
> My dad used to beat me, I have to confess.
> He beat me at checkers. He beat me at chess.
> He beat me to breakfast to teach me a lesson,
> no doubt I’m about to suggest through confession,
> unless such confession should cause you distress,
> then that would be awful. I aught not confess.

Late condolences, normalcy wins.

Re: Corporal punishment down in the deep south

<35022008-2660-44ec-b78d-cfddc783c305n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183543&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183543

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:28:12 -0800 (PST)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:28 UTC

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 8:10:56 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 8:08:43 AM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> > On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:46:21 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > > A representative of the deep south tells us corporal punishment was the norm
> > > at home and at school...shop teachers making paddles with holes for that swift swing, naughty at home, the swift slap.
> > >
> > > That same representative tells us that at thirteen years old, most were getting it on in the bramble or behind the barn.
> > >
> > > I'm having a hard time putting the two together --were the paddles more frequent than the fornication?
> > >
> > > Were paddles used in fornication?
> > >
> > > Were you paddled after being caught at fornication?
> > >
> > > Were those that received corporal punishment as a youth, then used the practice on their offspring?
> > >
> > > Did corporal punishment have a negative attitude against work?
> > >
> > > When going to confession (forgive me father, for I have sinned with my cousin) was the paddle administered or just a few hail Mary's?
> > >
> > > I've learned much about the deep south being in this group, corporal punishment being the tip of the iceberg.
> > >
> > > I believe Ginsberg, as a young man, was told to drop pants and lay on the bed waiting for his beating. A sign of things to come?
> > >
> > > I wonder how many NAMBLA supporters were offered the paddle when young?
> > >

> > > I'm proud to say I'm a Northerner. where 'spare the rod, spoil the child' wasn't used in my home.
> > >
> > > Now if my eggs aren't done right this morning, I will beat the fuck out of the cook.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > My dad used to beat me, I have to confess.
> > He beat me at checkers. He beat me at chess.
> > He beat me to breakfast to teach me a lesson,
> > no doubt I’m about to suggest through confession,
> > unless such confession should cause you distress,
> > then that would be awful. I aught not confess.
> Late condolences, normalcy wins.

Interesting on both commentaries, amusing of course with HC's...

I cannot comment on normalcy other than what I can tell you should had been normal. But I can attest that even the harshest punishment pales in comparison to my peers murderin' each other for the sins of their egos.

Although, due to well whipped skill, I can advise you on selecting the best flexible branch switch that will not snap in a whipping...