You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: BBC: Ex-rapper found guilty of working with Malaysia and China against U.S.

SubjectAuthor
o Re: BBC: Ex-rapper found guilty of working with Malaysia and Chinatrotsky

1
Re: BBC: Ex-rapper found guilty of working with Malaysia and China against U.S.

<Zcr2M.2493273$iU59.2200851@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183755&group=rec.arts.tv#183755

Subject: Re: BBC: Ex-rapper found guilty of working with Malaysia and China
against U.S.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:26:16 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 09:26 UTC

On 4/27/23 1:09 AM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65353225
>
> Also, ---hole Leonardo DiCaprio, everyone's favourite FAKE global warmist

What the motherfuck does "FAKE global warmist" mean? It's like you have
brain cancer and syphilis simultaneously.