Hope not, lest ye be disappointed. -- M. Horner

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

SubjectAuthor
* Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker CarlsonUbiquitous
+- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her Foranim8rfsk
`* Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker CarBTR1701
 +- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her Foranim8rfsk
 +- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheeringtrotsky
 +* Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For CheeringFPP
 |+* Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheeringtrotsky
 ||+- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For CheeringUbiquitous
 ||`- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For CheeringBering Sea Bar & Brig
 |`- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carsuper70s
 `- Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker CarUbiquitous

1
Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<u2e40n$1vjs8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183798&group=rec.arts.tv#183798

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Subject: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 11:23:03 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 15:23 UTC

Megyn Kelly reduced former ESPN host and hard-Left commentator Keith
Olbermann to rubble after Olbermann derided her for giving cheer to Tucker
Carlson.

The sequence of events leading to Kelly�s evisceration of Olbermann began
when the hosts of �The View� mocked Carlson after his departure, prompting
Kelly to tweet, �Not one of these women could solo host a show and get
ratings. Not one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy
is on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course.�

Not one of these women could solo host a show and get ratings. Not
one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy is
on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course.
https://t.co/UvgB5bNfYT

� Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) April 24, 2023

Olbermann then attempted to mock Kelly, writing, �What would you know about
successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox, fired by NBC. You�re 0-for-2 and
you couldn�t get a job cleaning the studio at The View.�

What would you know about successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox,
fired by NBC. You're 0-for-2 and you couldn't get a job cleaning the
studio at The View

� Keith Olbermann?? (@KeithOlbermann) April 25, 2023

Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, stating,
�Even Keith Olbermann was saying similar things, comparing Tucker to a Nazi.
He also, for good measure, decided to tweet about me, because I said Tucker
is gonna be better off without Fox, and said something to the effect of, �You
got fired from Fox and NBC. What would you know about it?��

�So, first of all, you misstate the circumstances of my departure from NBC,
sir,� Kelly continued. �That�s all I�m allowed to say about it. And as for
Fox, there were widely-reported facts that I was offered $100 million to stay
there.�

Then Kelly went straight for the jugular: �But the record�s very clear that I
left voluntarily because I wanted to raise my family � something that you
don�t know anything about, because no one would marry you, and you have no
children. You have a cold, lonely life in which you�ve become a bitter,
bitter man, something I wouldn�t know anything about because my life is
joyful and I�ve managed to raise my own children.�

�And someday, I hope you have that pleasure. But I don�t have high hopes it�s
gonna happen,� she concluded.

OMG @megynkelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken
glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water
before pushing him down a flight of stairs. ??????
pic.twitter.com/VQHxxxON6k

� Greg ???????????????????????????? (@gregissnacking) April 26, 2023

Last December, after Olbermann devoted an entire podcast to revolve around
accusing his former girlfriend, MSNBC�s Katy Tur, of physical abuse and other
actions, Kelly declared, �It just leads him down a lane where he decided to
tell about 25 secrets about Katy Tur. The segment is called something like
�secrets I said I�d never tell.� Well, that�s a great name for a segment, but
it really makes you a terrible person.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<1169138183.704317054.706314.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183829&group=rec.arts.tv#183829

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Subject: Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For
Cheering Tucker Carlson On
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 12:48:28 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 19:48 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> [...]
> joyful and I’ve managed to raise my own children.”
>
> “And someday, I hope you have that pleasure. But I don’t have high hopes it’s
> gonna happen,” she concluded.
>
> OMG @megynkelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken
> glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water
> before pushing him down a flight of stairs. ??????
> pic.twitter.com/VQHxxxON6k
>
> — Greg ???????????????????????????? (@gregissnacking) April 26, 2023
>
> Last December, after Olbermann devoted an entire podcast to revolve around
> accusing his former girlfriend, MSNBC’s Katy Tur, of physical abuse and other
> actions, Kelly declared, “It just leads him down a lane where he decided to
> tell about 25 secrets about Katy Tur. The segment is called something like
> ‘secrets I said I’d never tell.’ Well, that’s a great name for a segment, but

She should have mentioned that he’s a psychotic mass murder. As it is, she
only scratched the surface.

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<atropos-ECFDDF.13091627042023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183838&group=rec.arts.tv#183838

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:09:16 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:09 UTC

In article <u2e40n$1vjs8$1@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Megyn Kelly reduced former ESPN host and hard-Left commentator Keith
> Olbermann to rubble after Olbermann derided her for giving cheer to Tucker
> Carlson.
>
> The sequence of events leading to Kelly�s evisceration of Olbermann began
> when the hosts of THE VIEW mocked Carlson after his departure, prompting
> Kelly to tweet, "Not one of these women could solo host a show and get
> ratings. Not one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy
> is on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course."

> Olbermann then attempted to mock Kelly, writing, "What would you know about
> successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox, fired by NBC. You�re 0-for-2 and
> you couldn't get a job cleaning the studio at THE VIEW."

> Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, stating,
> "Even Keith Olbermann was saying similar things, comparing Tucker to a Nazi.
> He also, for good measure, decided to tweet about me, because I said Tucker
> is gonna be better off without Fox, and said something to the effect of,
> 'You got fired from Fox and NBC. What would you know about it?'"
>
> "So, first of all, you misstate the circumstances of my departure from NBC,
> sir," Kelly continued. "That's all I'm allowed to say about it. And as for
> Fox, there were widely-reported facts that I was offered $100 million to
> stay there."
>
> Then Kelly went straight for the jugular: "But the record's very clear that
> I left voluntarily because I wanted to raise my family-- something that you
> don't know anything about, because no one would marry you, and you have no
> children. You have a cold, lonely life in which you�ve become a bitter,
> bitter man, something I wouldn't know anything about because my life is
> joyful and I've managed to raise my own children. And someday, I hope you
> have that pleasure. But I don't have high hopes it's gonna happen.

Ouch! Olbermann got Jessied!

> OMG @megynkelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken
> glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water
> before pushing him down a flight of stairs. ??????
>
> --Greg ???????????????????????????? (@gregissnacking) April 26, 2023
>
> Last December, after Olbermann devoted an entire podcast to revolve around
> accusing his former girlfriend, MSNBC's Katy Tur, of physical abuse and other
> actions, Kelly declared, "It just leads him down a lane where he decided to
> tell about 25 secrets about Katy Tur. The segment is called something like
> 'secrets I said I'd never tell'. Well, that's a great name for a segment, but
> it really makes you a terrible person."

So in addition to everything else, Olbermann girlfriend beat him up?

Why am I not surprised?

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<632459348.704354353.736657.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183903&group=rec.arts.tv#183903

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Cheering Tucker Carlson On
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 23:22:55 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 06:22 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <u2e40n$1vjs8$1@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Megyn Kelly reduced former ESPN host and hard-Left commentator Keith
>> Olbermann to rubble after Olbermann derided her for giving cheer to Tucker
>> Carlson.
>>
>> The sequence of events leading to Kelly’s evisceration of Olbermann began
>> when the hosts of THE VIEW mocked Carlson after his departure, prompting
>> Kelly to tweet, "Not one of these women could solo host a show and get
>> ratings. Not one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy
>> is on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course."
>
>> Olbermann then attempted to mock Kelly, writing, "What would you know about
>> successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox, fired by NBC. You’re 0-for-2 and
>> you couldn't get a job cleaning the studio at THE VIEW."
>
>> Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, stating,
>> "Even Keith Olbermann was saying similar things, comparing Tucker to a Nazi.
>> He also, for good measure, decided to tweet about me, because I said Tucker
>> is gonna be better off without Fox, and said something to the effect of,
>> 'You got fired from Fox and NBC. What would you know about it?'"
>>
>> "So, first of all, you misstate the circumstances of my departure from NBC,
>> sir," Kelly continued. "That's all I'm allowed to say about it. And as for
>> Fox, there were widely-reported facts that I was offered $100 million to
>> stay there."
>>
>> Then Kelly went straight for the jugular: "But the record's very clear that
>> I left voluntarily because I wanted to raise my family-- something that you
>> don't know anything about, because no one would marry you, and you have no
>> children. You have a cold, lonely life in which you’ve become a bitter,
>> bitter man, something I wouldn't know anything about because my life is
>> joyful and I've managed to raise my own children. And someday, I hope you
>> have that pleasure. But I don't have high hopes it's gonna happen.
>
> Ouch! Olbermann got Jessied!
>
>> OMG @megynkelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken
>> glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water
>> before pushing him down a flight of stairs. ??????
>>
>> --Greg ???????????????????????????? (@gregissnacking) April 26, 2023
>>
>> Last December, after Olbermann devoted an entire podcast to revolve around
>> accusing his former girlfriend, MSNBC's Katy Tur, of physical abuse and other
>> actions, Kelly declared, "It just leads him down a lane where he decided to
>> tell about 25 secrets about Katy Tur. The segment is called something like
>> 'secrets I said I'd never tell'. Well, that's a great name for a segment, but
>> it really makes you a terrible person."
>
> So in addition to everything else, Olbermann girlfriend beat him up?
>
> Why am I not surprised?

I am thinking we should fix him up with Emma Roberts.

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<kAN2M.554461$5S78.283364@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183926&group=rec.arts.tv#183926

Subject: Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering
Tucker Carlson On
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 05:53:03 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 10:53 UTC

On 4/27/23 3:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <u2e40n$1vjs8$1@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Megyn Kelly reduced former ESPN host and hard-Left commentator Keith
>> Olbermann to rubble after Olbermann derided her for giving cheer to Tucker
>> Carlson.
>>
>> The sequence of events leading to Kelly’s evisceration of Olbermann began
>> when the hosts of THE VIEW mocked Carlson after his departure, prompting
>> Kelly to tweet, "Not one of these women could solo host a show and get
>> ratings. Not one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy
>> is on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course."
>
>> Olbermann then attempted to mock Kelly, writing, "What would you know about
>> successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox, fired by NBC. You’re 0-for-2 and
>> you couldn't get a job cleaning the studio at THE VIEW."
>
>> Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, stating,
>> "Even Keith Olbermann was saying similar things, comparing Tucker to a Nazi.
>> He also, for good measure, decided to tweet about me, because I said Tucker
>> is gonna be better off without Fox, and said something to the effect of,
>> 'You got fired from Fox and NBC. What would you know about it?'"
>>
>> "So, first of all, you misstate the circumstances of my departure from NBC,
>> sir," Kelly continued. "That's all I'm allowed to say about it. And as for
>> Fox, there were widely-reported facts that I was offered $100 million to
>> stay there."
>>
>> Then Kelly went straight for the jugular: "But the record's very clear that
>> I left voluntarily because I wanted to raise my family-- something that you
>> don't know anything about, because no one would marry you, and you have no
>> children. You have a cold, lonely life in which you’ve become a bitter,
>> bitter man, something I wouldn't know anything about because my life is
>> joyful and I've managed to raise my own children. And someday, I hope you
>> have that pleasure. But I don't have high hopes it's gonna happen.
>
> Ouch! Olbermann got Jessied!
>
>> OMG @megynkelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken
>> glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water
>> before pushing him down a flight of stairs. ??????
>>
>> --Greg ???????????????????????????? (@gregissnacking) April 26, 2023
>>
>> Last December, after Olbermann devoted an entire podcast to revolve around
>> accusing his former girlfriend, MSNBC's Katy Tur, of physical abuse and other
>> actions, Kelly declared, "It just leads him down a lane where he decided to
>> tell about 25 secrets about Katy Tur. The segment is called something like
>> 'secrets I said I'd never tell'. Well, that's a great name for a segment, but
>> it really makes you a terrible person."
>
> So in addition to everything else, Olbermann girlfriend beat him up?
>
> Why am I not surprised?

Because you lack the intelligence to be surprised, duh.

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<u2g8tp$2dlk2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183930&group=rec.arts.tv#183930

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Tucker Carlson On
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 06:59:04 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 10:59 UTC

On 4/27/23 4:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <u2e40n$1vjs8$1@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Megyn Kelly reduced former ESPN host and hard-Left commentator Keith
>> Olbermann to rubble after Olbermann derided her for giving cheer to Tucker
>> Carlson.
>>
>> The sequence of events leading to Kelly’s evisceration of Olbermann began
>> when the hosts of THE VIEW mocked Carlson after his departure, prompting
>> Kelly to tweet, "Not one of these women could solo host a show and get
>> ratings. Not one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy
>> is on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course."
>
>> Olbermann then attempted to mock Kelly, writing, "What would you know about
>> successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox, fired by NBC. You’re 0-for-2 and
>> you couldn't get a job cleaning the studio at THE VIEW."
>
>> Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, stating,
>> "Even Keith Olbermann was saying similar things, comparing Tucker to a Nazi.
>> He also, for good measure, decided to tweet about me, because I said Tucker
>> is gonna be better off without Fox, and said something to the effect of,
>> 'You got fired from Fox and NBC. What would you know about it?'"
>>
>> "So, first of all, you misstate the circumstances of my departure from NBC,
>> sir," Kelly continued. "That's all I'm allowed to say about it. And as for
>> Fox, there were widely-reported facts that I was offered $100 million to
>> stay there."
>>
>> Then Kelly went straight for the jugular: "But the record's very clear that
>> I left voluntarily because I wanted to raise my family-- something that you
>> don't know anything about, because no one would marry you, and you have no
>> children. You have a cold, lonely life in which you’ve become a bitter,
>> bitter man, something I wouldn't know anything about because my life is
>> joyful and I've managed to raise my own children. And someday, I hope you
>> have that pleasure. But I don't have high hopes it's gonna happen.

Sure... she left FOX to raise her family. Of course she did. Which is
why she ran running to work at NBC. Obviously.

Olbermann has devoted himself to saving thousands of shelter dogs, and
has 3-4 of his own. He's hardly lonely. I can't think of a better way
to spend your life than saving helpless animals from being killed simply
because their human abandoned them.

>>> Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast...

Wow, her podcast? Her very OWN podcast? Jeeze, I take it all back!
Megyn is living her DREAM!!! Obviously.

(I'll bet Tuckums would be thrilled to have a podcast, although he'll
surely miss showing his fans that "constipated frat boy" look he's
perfected over the years.)
My dog doesn't look as confused half as much as he did nightly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nuxc55hyii2sok/Tuckums.mp4?dl=0

Yeah, Olbermann is missing out because he doesn't have children...

Well, doesn't that make YOU "bitter", "cold", and "lonely" too? Or does
that only apply to fabulously wealthy and famous people, like Olbermann?

If you haven't heard him talk about his dogs, you know NOTHING about how
he feels.

> Why am I not surprised?

Because you're gullible and wildly uninformed. Obviously.

--
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

And since I trashed all my social media accounts over a year ago, the
only time I check in here is when I boot up to check out my external SSD
backup drive.

So you shouldn't expect I'll see any replies... but feel free to knock
yourself out!

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<W3O2M.2549453$iU59.1636793@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183935&group=rec.arts.tv#183935

Tucker Carlson On
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 06:26:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:26 UTC

On 4/28/23 5:59 AM, FPP wrote:
> [...]
> because their human abandoned them.

> Wow, her podcast?  Her very OWN podcast?  Jeeze, I take it all back!
> Megyn is living her DREAM!!!  Obviously.
>
> (I'll bet Tuckums would be thrilled to have a podcast, although he'll
> surely miss showing his fans that "constipated frat boy" look he's
> perfected over the years.)
> My dog doesn't look as confused half as much as he did nightly.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nuxc55hyii2sok/Tuckums.mp4?dl=0
>
> Yeah, Olbermann is missing out because he doesn't have children...
>
> Well, doesn't that make YOU "bitter", "cold", and "lonely" too?  Or does
> that only apply to fabulously wealthy and famous people, like Olbermann?
>
> If you haven't heard him talk about his dogs, you know NOTHING about how
> he feels.
>

>> Why am I not surprised?
>
> Because you're gullible and wildly uninformed.  Obviously.

I think you're being too hard on Oath Keeper Twat. Okay, that was a joke.

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<u2gcmo$2djn3$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183946&group=rec.arts.tv#183946

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 04:30:49 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Megyn Kelly reduced former ESPN host and hard-Left commentator Keith
>> Olbermann to rubble after Olbermann derided her for giving cheer to Tucker
>> Carlson.
>>
>> The sequence of events leading to Kelly�s evisceration of Olbermann began
>> when the hosts of THE VIEW mocked Carlson after his departure, prompting
>> Kelly to tweet, "Not one of these women could solo host a show and get
>> ratings. Not one. They are & will always be ensemble players. Their jealousy
>> is on full display here, and ideological hatred too of course."
>
>> Olbermann then attempted to mock Kelly, writing, "What would you know about
>> successfully hosting a show? Fired by Fox, fired by NBC. You�re 0-for-2 and
>> you couldn't get a job cleaning the studio at THE VIEW."
>
>> Kelly then blistered Olbermann on her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, stating,
>> "Even Keith Olbermann was saying similar things, comparing Tucker to a Nazi.
>> He also, for good measure, decided to tweet about me, because I said Tucker
>> is gonna be better off without Fox, and said something to the effect of,
>> 'You got fired from Fox and NBC. What would you know about it?'"
>>
>> "So, first of all, you misstate the circumstances of my departure from NBC,
>> sir," Kelly continued. "That's all I'm allowed to say about it. And as for
>> Fox, there were widely-reported facts that I was offered $100 million to
>> stay there."
>>
>> Then Kelly went straight for the jugular: "But the record's very clear that
>> I left voluntarily because I wanted to raise my family-- something that you
>> don't know anything about, because no one would marry you, and you have no
>> children. You have a cold, lonely life in which you�ve become a bitter,
>> bitter man, something I wouldn't know anything about because my life is
>> joyful and I've managed to raise my own children. And someday, I hope you
>> have that pleasure. But I don't have high hopes it's gonna happen.
>>
>> OMG @megynkelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken
>> glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water
>> before pushing him down a flight of stairs. ??????
>>
>> --Greg ???????????????????????????? (@gregissnacking) April 26, 2023
>>
>> Last December, after Olbermann devoted an entire podcast to revolve around
>> accusing his former girlfriend, MSNBC's Katy Tur, of physical abuse and other
>> actions, Kelly declared, "It just leads him down a lane where he decided to
>> tell about 25 secrets about Katy Tur. The segment is called something like
>> 'secrets I said I'd never tell'. Well, that's a great name for a segment, but
>> it really makes you a terrible person."
>
>So in addition to everything else, Olbermann girlfriend beat him up?
>
>Why am I not surprised?

IKR?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<u2ge9d$2ecdb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183948&group=rec.arts.tv#183948

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.flame,alt.tv.keith-olbermann
Tucker Carlson On
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 08:30:36 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 12:30 UTC

Talking to yourself again, "trotsky"?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<2577c2f8-48c6-49bf-8e1c-96e1788e88bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183996&group=rec.arts.tv#183996

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 12:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
Tucker Carlson On
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:26 UTC

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 6:26:51 AM UTC-5, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/28/23 5:59 AM, FPP wrote:
> > On 4/27/23 4:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > Sure... she left FOX to raise her family. Of course she did. Which is
> > why she ran running to work at NBC. Obviously.
> >
> > Olbermann has devoted himself to saving thousands of shelter dogs, and
> > has 3-4 of his own. He's hardly lonely. I can't think of a better way
> > to spend your life than saving helpless animals from being killed simply
> > because their human abandoned them.

> > Wow, her podcast? Her very OWN podcast? Jeeze, I take it all back!
> > Megyn is living her DREAM!!! Obviously.
> >
> > (I'll bet Tuckums would be thrilled to have a podcast, although he'll
> > surely miss showing his fans that "constipated frat boy" look he's
> > perfected over the years.)
> > My dog doesn't look as confused half as much as he did nightly.
> >
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nuxc55hyii2sok/Tuckums.mp4?dl=0
> >
> > Yeah, Olbermann is missing out because he doesn't have children...
> >
> > Well, doesn't that make YOU "bitter", "cold", and "lonely" too? Or does
> > that only apply to fabulously wealthy and famous people, like Olbermann?
> >
> > If you haven't heard him talk about his dogs, you know NOTHING about how
> > he feels.
> >

> >> Why am I not surprised?
> >
> > Because you're gullible and wildly uninformed. Obviously.
> I think you're being too hard on Oath Keeper Twat. Okay, that was a joke.

Now it's known what it takes to cross the line with Fox Corporate.

Re: Megyn Kelly Nukes Keith Olbermann After He Slams Her For Cheering Tucker Carlson On

<u2hn7k$2l2sk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=184035&group=rec.arts.tv#184035

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:09:24 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 00:09 UTC

> (I'll bet Tuckums would be thrilled to have a podcast, although he'll
> surely miss showing his fans that "constipated frat boy" look he's
> perfected over the years.)

Took him 10 years to get rid of the bowtie but I bet he still rocks the
tassled loafers like all good fratboy Republicans, lol.