Beware of friends who are false and deceitful.

arts / rec.arts.tv / FROM Season 2 episode 3

SubjectAuthor
* FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
+* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3BTR1701
|+- Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
|`- Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman
+* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3anim8rfsk
|+* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Dimensional Traveler
||`* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3anim8rfsk
|| `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3BTR1701
||  `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman
||   `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3BTR1701
||    +- Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
||    `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman
||     `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
||      `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman
||       `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
||        `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman
||         `* Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
||          `- Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman
|`- Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3shawn
`- Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3Adam H. Kerman

1
FROM Season 2 episode 3

<4j2n5it9d2pvf6ian0hk416s2cu68uosjr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185559&group=rec.arts.tv#185559

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: FROM Season 2 episode 3
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 08:32:31 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 10 May 2023 12:32 UTC

In this episode the Sheriff gets back to the town but has severe
doubts if this is all real. Not surprising given he was in a cellar
with the guy chained to a wall, walked through a door to the outside
and the cellar and door vanished behind him. (It's also a reasonable
question given the connection between this show and LOST, another show
where people questioned what was real and what wasn't.)

The deputy finds a girl (Kelly) from the bus stuck to a tree.
Apparently the monsters in the last episode took the girl out to the
woods and stuck a metal rod through her head into a tree. Surprisingly
she's alive but stuck. After a long discussion the sheriff ends up
pulling the rod from her head and she dies. (So the monsters don't
just get off on killing people but enjoy watching them suffer.)

Finally we have Tabitha who is having her own issues after escaping
from the underground (the source of the artificial electricity
powering everything). She's seeing things that aren't there like two
little girls who have seen better days. While they don't do anything
but look at Tabitha, she feels that they are a sign of something
dangerous. Another strange thing is Tabitha's son finds some Lincoln
Logs and builds a cairn. Only it looks exactly like what Tabitha saw
underground. So what does that mean? No one knows.

The episode ends with the Sheriff talking about guys he was with in
Iraq that died due to an IED. The problem being the guys name was the
same as Kelly's boyfriend that was killed by the monsters. Which is
part of why he doubts how real this all is. (Though Brian Kelly isn't
such an odd name that it couldn't occur twice in a lifetime.)

Lastly we have the deputy finding Sara. Who has apparently just now
magically appeared from her walking into the tree and now appearing in
the priests old home. Where she's been (if anywhere) since entering
the tree will remain a mystery. At least till next week.

(As for why this isn't part of a What Did You Watch thread, it's
because I wanted to post this separately. WDYW threads are fine for
weekly shows that everyone is watching but with the delayed viewing of
many shows it means there won't be much in the way of a conversation
about the events in a show unless it's something like The snARK where
multiple people are making it a habit to watch.)

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<XG2dnSmHnLaJd8b5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185582&group=rec.arts.tv#185582

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 19:01:40 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 May 2023 19:01 UTC

On May 10, 2023 at 5:32:31 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

> In this episode the Sheriff gets back to the town but has severe
> doubts if this is all real. Not surprising given he was in a cellar
> with the guy chained to a wall, walked through a door to the outside
> and the cellar and door vanished behind him. (It's also a reasonable
> question given the connection between this show and LOST, another show
> where people questioned what was real and what wasn't.)

And also because he was on LOST, so this is the *second* time he's found
himself in some bizarre other-world that doesn't make sense!

Anyone who knows that guy should NEVER travel with him anywhere.

> The deputy finds a girl (Kelly) from the bus stuck to a tree.
> Apparently the monsters in the last episode took the girl out to the
> woods and stuck a metal rod through her head into a tree.

Did the monsters know how to do it such a way as to leave her alive or was
that just an unforeseen occurrence?

> Finally we have Tabitha who is having her own issues after escaping
> from the underground (the source of the artificial electricity
> powering everything). She's seeing things that aren't there like two
> little girls who have seen better days.

It's the redneck version of the two scary little girls from THE SHINING!

> While they don't do anything
> but look at Tabitha, she feels that they are a sign of something
> dangerous. Another strange thing is Tabitha's son finds some Lincoln
> Logs and builds a cairn. Only it looks exactly like what Tabitha saw
> underground. So what does that mean? No one knows.
>
> The episode ends with the Sheriff talking about guys he was with in
> Iraq that died due to an IED. The problem being the guys name was the
> same as Kelly's boyfriend that was killed by the monsters. Which is
> part of why he doubts how real this all is. (Though Brian Kelly isn't
> such an odd name that it couldn't occur twice in a lifetime.)
>
> Lastly we have the deputy finding Sara. Who has apparently just now
> magically appeared from her walking into the tree and now appearing in
> the priests old home. Where she's been (if anywhere) since entering
> the tree will remain a mystery. At least till next week.

Has anyone actually told the Bus People what the deal is? I mean there's a lot
of "You have to stay inside, just trust us" going around, I don't see anyone
sitting everyone down and explaining the whole scenario from top to bottom for
them.

Kristie never says anything to her fiancee, who's apparently just been hanging
out in Christie's bedroom the whole time-- even when the fiancee gets all
pissed at her for disappearing and never calling. Christie just kind of stands
there and apologizes again, but never says what any normal person would say in
that situation, "I wanted to call but I couldn't. Phones don't work here and
we can't leave. This whole town is one giant trap and none of us have figured
out how to get out of it."

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<6etn5ih8135dl8hqga9musoq0fontdtp43@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185597&group=rec.arts.tv#185597

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 15:59:42 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 10 May 2023 19:59 UTC

On Wed, 10 May 2023 19:01:40 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On May 10, 2023 at 5:32:31 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
>wrote:
>
>> In this episode the Sheriff gets back to the town but has severe
>> doubts if this is all real. Not surprising given he was in a cellar
>> with the guy chained to a wall, walked through a door to the outside
>> and the cellar and door vanished behind him. (It's also a reasonable
>> question given the connection between this show and LOST, another show
>> where people questioned what was real and what wasn't.)

For those that don't know Harold Perrineau and three of the producers
worked on LOST.

>And also because he was on LOST, so this is the *second* time he's found
>himself in some bizarre other-world that doesn't make sense!

>Anyone who knows that guy should NEVER travel with him anywhere.

Agreed.

>> The deputy finds a girl (Kelly) from the bus stuck to a tree.
>> Apparently the monsters in the last episode took the girl out to the
>> woods and stuck a metal rod through her head into a tree.
>
>Did the monsters know how to do it such a way as to leave her alive or was
>that just an unforeseen occurrence?

I have to think they didn't know she would be alive the next day but
just rammed the rod in for their enjoyment. Makes you wonder if they
had found her alive that night would they have just left her there to
suffer?

>> Finally we have Tabitha who is having her own issues after escaping
>> from the underground (the source of the artificial electricity
>> powering everything). She's seeing things that aren't there like two
>> little girls who have seen better days.
>
>It's the redneck version of the two scary little girls from THE SHINING!

They are definitely scary compared to the two little girls from THE
SHINING.

>> While they don't do anything
>> but look at Tabitha, she feels that they are a sign of something
>> dangerous. Another strange thing is Tabitha's son finds some Lincoln
>> Logs and builds a cairn. Only it looks exactly like what Tabitha saw
>> underground. So what does that mean? No one knows.
>>
>> The episode ends with the Sheriff talking about guys he was with in
>> Iraq that died due to an IED. The problem being the guys name was the
>> same as Kelly's boyfriend that was killed by the monsters. Which is
>> part of why he doubts how real this all is. (Though Brian Kelly isn't
>> such an odd name that it couldn't occur twice in a lifetime.)
>>
>> Lastly we have the deputy finding Sara. Who has apparently just now
>> magically appeared from her walking into the tree and now appearing in
>> the priests old home. Where she's been (if anywhere) since entering
>> the tree will remain a mystery. At least till next week.
>
>Has anyone actually told the Bus People what the deal is? I mean there's a lot
>of "You have to stay inside, just trust us" going around, I don't see anyone
>sitting everyone down and explaining the whole scenario from top to bottom for
>them.

So far all that I know they have told them is that they can't leave
and that scary things come out at night so the only safe place is
inside the buildings. Given the number of hours they spent in the
diner I'm shocked that no one apparently even tried to fill them in on
what they knew. Admittedly it isn't a lot so even with questions and
the expected degree of disbelief the discussion couldn't take more
than 30 minutes and yet they didn't have it.

>Kristie never says anything to her fiancee, who's apparently just been hanging
>out in Christie's bedroom the whole time-- even when the fiancee gets all
>pissed at her for disappearing and never calling. Christie just kind of stands
>there and apologizes again, but never says what any normal person would say in
>that situation, "I wanted to call but I couldn't. Phones don't work here and
>we can't leave. This whole town is one giant trap and none of us have figured
>out how to get out of it."

She did say that the phones don't work and that she couldn't leave,
but the fiancee clearly didn't believe her or understand and Christie
didn't make much of an effort to make her understand. Though the fact
that a bunch of people were murdered in the middle of the night helped
the fiancee and the rest of the people understand that what ever is
going on it isn't normal.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<55647178.705421441.214446.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185608&group=rec.arts.tv#185608

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 13:27:35 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 10 May 2023 20:27 UTC

> In this episode the Sheriff gets back to the town but has severe
> doubts if this is all real. Not surprising given he was in a cellar
> with the guy chained to a wall, walked through a door to the outside
> and the cellar and door vanished behind him. (It's also a reasonable
> question given the connection between this show and LOST, another show
> where people questioned what was real and what wasn't.)
>
> The deputy finds a girl (Kelly) from the bus stuck to a tree.
> Apparently the monsters in the last episode took the girl out to the
> woods and stuck a metal rod through her head into a tree. Surprisingly
> she's alive but stuck. After a long discussion the sheriff ends up
> pulling the rod from her head and she dies. (So the monsters don't
> just get off on killing people but enjoy watching them suffer.)
>
> Finally we have Tabitha who is having her own issues after escaping
> from the underground (the source of the artificial electricity
> powering everything). She's seeing things that aren't there like two
> little girls who have seen better days. While they don't do anything
> but look at Tabitha, she feels that they are a sign of something
> dangerous. Another strange thing is Tabitha's son finds some Lincoln
> Logs and builds a cairn. Only it looks exactly like what Tabitha saw
> underground. So what does that mean? No one knows.
>
> The episode ends with the Sheriff talking about guys he was with in
> Iraq that died due to an IED. The problem being the guys name was the
> same as Kelly's boyfriend that was killed by the monsters. Which is
> part of why he doubts how real this all is. (Though Brian Kelly isn't
> such an odd name that it couldn't occur twice in a lifetime.)

Brian Kelly was Flipper’s father.

> Lastly we have the deputy finding Sara. Who has apparently just now
> magically appeared from her walking into the tree and now appearing in
> the priests old home. Where she's been (if anywhere) since entering
> the tree will remain a mystery. At least till next week.
>

> (As for why this isn't part of a What Did You Watch thread, it's
> because I wanted to post this separately. WDYW threads are fine for
> weekly shows that everyone is watching but with the delayed viewing of
> many shows it means there won't be much in the way of a conversation
> about the events in a show unless it's something like The snARK where
> multiple people are making it a habit to watch.)

It took me all the way to the end to realize that FROM is the name of a
show. :/

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u3hmk1$1004d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185632&group=rec.arts.tv#185632

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:15:16 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 11 May 2023 03:15 UTC

On 5/10/2023 1:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> It took me all the way to the end to realize that FROM is the name of a
> show. :/

You were LOST reading the review?

dirty old man.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<o2oo5i5auremtsi48ehc87d1u0t7cb45ro@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185639&group=rec.arts.tv#185639

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 23:27:53 -0400
 by: shawn - Thu, 11 May 2023 03:27 UTC

On Wed, 10 May 2023 13:27:35 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>> The episode ends with the Sheriff talking about guys he was with in
>> Iraq that died due to an IED. The problem being the guys name was the
>> same as Kelly's boyfriend that was killed by the monsters. Which is
>> part of why he doubts how real this all is. (Though Brian Kelly isn't
>> such an odd name that it couldn't occur twice in a lifetime.)
>>

>Brian Kelly was Flipper’s father.
>

>It took me all the way to the end to realize that FROM is the name of a
>show. :/

LOL. It's a play on the way this place captures people all across the
nation, but they all end up being captured the same way. They have
kept track of where everyone was from in the hopes of finding some
sort of a pattern to how people end up in this place.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<467752686.705468962.045969.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185643&group=rec.arts.tv#185643

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:38:08 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 11 May 2023 03:38 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 5/10/2023 1:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>
>> It took me all the way to the end to realize that FROM is the name of a
>> show. :/
>>
> You were LOST reading the review?

As lost as Evangeline Lilly, naked in the dark.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<atropos-20CE3E.21164010052023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185644&group=rec.arts.tv#185644

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 21:16:40 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 11 May 2023 04:16 UTC

In article
<467752686.705468962.045969.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> > On 5/10/2023 1:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> >>
> >> It took me all the way to the end to realize that FROM is the name
> >> of a show. :/
> >>
> > You were LOST reading the review?
>
> As lost as Evangeline Lilly, naked in the dark.

If only. One thing this show lacks is a biscuit of her caliber.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4mkvk$3aq1o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187337&group=rec.arts.tv#187337

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:34:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 25 May 2023 03:34 UTC

>In this episode the Sheriff gets back to the town but has severe
>doubts if this is all real. Not surprising given he was in a cellar
>with the guy chained to a wall, walked through a door to the outside
>and the cellar and door vanished behind him. (It's also a reasonable
>question given the connection between this show and LOST, another show
>where people questioned what was real and what wasn't.)

I'm starting to catch up. I just watched episode 3.

I'm a little disappointed that all the cottony fibrous stuff he walked
through in the season 1 finale wasn't explained. I was thinking the
whole place is the inside of an enormous brain and that stuff was all
that extra connective stuff in the brain the cerebelum or something.

>The deputy finds a girl (Kelly) from the bus stuck to a tree.
>Apparently the monsters in the last episode took the girl out to the
>woods and stuck a metal rod through her head into a tree. Surprisingly
>she's alive but stuck. After a long discussion the sheriff ends up
>pulling the rod from her head and she dies. (So the monsters don't
>just get off on killing people but enjoy watching them suffer.)

They aren't very nice at all.

But that leaves one missing person among the bus passengers.

>Finally we have Tabitha who is having her own issues after escaping
>from the underground (the source of the artificial electricity
>powering everything).

snarf

>She's seeing things that aren't there like two
>little girls who have seen better days. While they don't do anything
>but look at Tabitha, she feels that they are a sign of something
>dangerous. Another strange thing is Tabitha's son finds some Lincoln
>Logs and builds a cairn. Only it looks exactly like what Tabitha saw
>underground. So what does that mean? No one knows.

Everything in that place is a sign of something dangerous. I loved her
trying to lecture the kid on how he can't pretend he's on a quest and he
told her he understand exactly how danger it all was.

>The episode ends with the Sheriff talking about guys he was with in
>Iraq that died due to an IED. The problem being the guys name was the
>same as Kelly's boyfriend that was killed by the monsters. Which is
>part of why he doubts how real this all is. (Though Brian Kelly isn't
>such an odd name that it couldn't occur twice in a lifetime.)

I think we can accept there are no coincidences.

>Lastly we have the deputy finding Sara. Who has apparently just now
>magically appeared from her walking into the tree and now appearing in
>the priests old home. Where she's been (if anywhere) since entering
>the tree will remain a mystery. At least till next week.

>(As for why this isn't part of a What Did You Watch thread, it's
>because I wanted to post this separately. WDYW threads are fine for
>weekly shows that everyone is watching but with the delayed viewing of
>many shows it means there won't be much in the way of a conversation
>about the events in a show unless it's something like The snARK where
>multiple people are making it a habit to watch.)

Thank you.

I hate the WDYW threads.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4ml2m$3aq1o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187338&group=rec.arts.tv#187338

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:35:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 25 May 2023 03:35 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>May 10, 2023 at 5:32:31 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>:

>>In this episode the Sheriff gets back to the town but has severe
>>doubts if this is all real. Not surprising given he was in a cellar
>>with the guy chained to a wall, walked through a door to the outside
>>and the cellar and door vanished behind him. (It's also a reasonable
>>question given the connection between this show and LOST, another show
>>where people questioned what was real and what wasn't.)

>And also because he was on LOST, so this is the *second* time he's found
>himself in some bizarre other-world that doesn't make sense!

>Anyone who knows that guy should NEVER travel with him anywhere.

Oz was normal? They kept him as narrator after killing him off!

>>The deputy finds a girl (Kelly) from the bus stuck to a tree.
>>Apparently the monsters in the last episode took the girl out to the
>>woods and stuck a metal rod through her head into a tree.

>Did the monsters know how to do it such a way as to leave her alive or was
>that just an unforeseen occurrence?

Magic

>>Finally we have Tabitha who is having her own issues after escaping
>>from the underground (the source of the artificial electricity
>>powering everything). She's seeing things that aren't there like two
>>little girls who have seen better days.

>It's the redneck version of the two scary little girls from THE SHINING!

snarf

>>. . .

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4mlac$3aq1o$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187339&group=rec.arts.tv#187339

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:39:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 25 May 2023 03:39 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>>You were LOST reading the review?

>>As lost as Evangeline Lilly, naked in the dark.

>If only. One thing this show lacks is a biscuit of her caliber.

I found Pegah Ghafoori (Fatima) quite appealing first season. They've
made her look too frayed this season.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<lGydnW424KVc1O_5nZ2dnZfqnPdg4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187674&group=rec.arts.tv#187674

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:19:45 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 27 May 2023 18:19 UTC

On May 24, 2023 at 8:39:56 PM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> As lost as Evangeline Lilly, naked in the dark.
>
>> If only. One thing this show lacks is a biscuit of her caliber.
>
> I found Pegah Ghafoori (Fatima) quite appealing first season. They've
> made her look too frayed this season.

The paramedic is the show's most attractive female.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<tvi47i139fl9ph92o99ms78vh6u4r7gpm6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187677&group=rec.arts.tv#187677

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 14:30:18 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 27 May 2023 18:30 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 18:19:45 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On May 24, 2023 at 8:39:56 PM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> If only. One thing this show lacks is a biscuit of her caliber.
>>
>> I found Pegah Ghafoori (Fatima) quite appealing first season. They've
>> made her look too frayed this season.
>
>The paramedic is the show's most attractive female.

Agreed. Fatima has a lovely face but I always felt like she was too
thin where the paramedic has the ideal combination of looks and body
for me.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4to5a$h7q2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187696&group=rec.arts.tv#187696

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:11:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 27 May 2023 20:11 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>On May 24, 2023 at 8:39:56 PM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>>If only. One thing this show lacks is a biscuit of her caliber.

>>I found Pegah Ghafoori (Fatima) quite appealing first season. They've
>>made her look too frayed this season.

>The paramedic is the show's most attractive female.

I'm willing to see her unclothed.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<hqp47ipv32247f3b5um7pu08it5vp8tv18@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187699&group=rec.arts.tv#187699

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 16:28:36 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 27 May 2023 20:28 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:11:22 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>>I found Pegah Ghafoori (Fatima) quite appealing first season. They've
>>>made her look too frayed this season.
>
>>The paramedic is the show's most attractive female.
>
>I'm willing to see her unclothed.

Surprisingly enough you can. Look up the film JACKIE BOY.
A somewhat unexpected surprise for someone who is early in her career.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4tp87$hg8u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187701&group=rec.arts.tv#187701

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:29:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 27 May 2023 20:29 UTC

>On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:11:22 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>>The paramedic is the show's most attractive female.
>>
>>I'm willing to see her unclothed.
>
>Surprisingly enough you can. Look up the film JACKIE BOY.
>A somewhat unexpected surprise for someone who is early in her career.

Isn't that Adam Sandler? I avoid those.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<e2r47i9jqkc8k70ic9g2ifd2tms3bcfhp3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187707&group=rec.arts.tv#187707

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 16:49:36 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 27 May 2023 20:49 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:29:59 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:11:22 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
>><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>>I'm willing to see her unclothed.
>>
>>Surprisingly enough you can. Look up the film JACKIE BOY.
>>A somewhat unexpected surprise for someone who is early in her career.
>
>Isn't that Adam Sandler? I avoid those.

No idea. I just did a search for the paramedic's real name (Chloe Van
Landschoot) and nude and that is the movie that came up. Just looked
to see that it really was her and it clearly was and yes, she is very
nude. Didn't care about finding out who was in the movie.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4tqmp$hg8u$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187710&group=rec.arts.tv#187710

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:54:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 27 May 2023 20:54 UTC

>On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:29:59 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>>Surprisingly enough you can. Look up the film JACKIE BOY.
>>>A somewhat unexpected surprise for someone who is early in her career.
>>
>>Isn't that Adam Sandler? I avoid those.
>
>No idea. I just did a search for the paramedic's real name (Chloe Van
>Landschoot) and nude and that is the movie that came up. Just looked
>to see that it really was her and it clearly was and yes, she is very
>nude. Didn't care about finding out who was in the movie.

I'm wrong, and I have no idea what title I was thinking of.

I'll look for this. Thanks.

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<umr47ilnpullkk8pta4rbo52bqa43n2t62@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187714&group=rec.arts.tv#187714

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:13:32 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 27 May 2023 21:13 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:54:49 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:29:59 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
>><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>>Isn't that Adam Sandler? I avoid those.
>>
>>No idea. I just did a search for the paramedic's real name (Chloe Van
>>Landschoot) and nude and that is the movie that came up. Just looked
>>to see that it really was her and it clearly was and yes, she is very
>>nude. Didn't care about finding out who was in the movie.
>
>I'm wrong, and I have no idea what title I was thinking of.
>
>I'll look for this. Thanks.

https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/chloevanlandschoot/jackieboy/jackieboy-chloevanlandschoot-hd-01-hd.html

Re: FROM Season 2 episode 3

<u4ts47$hpf0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187716&group=rec.arts.tv#187716

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 21:19:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 27 May 2023 21:19 UTC

>On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:54:49 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>>No idea. I just did a search for the paramedic's real name (Chloe Van
>>>Landschoot) and nude and that is the movie that came up. Just looked
>>>to see that it really was her and it clearly was and yes, she is very
>>>nude. Didn't care about finding out who was in the movie.
>>
>>I'm wrong, and I have no idea what title I was thinking of.
>>
>>I'll look for this. Thanks.
>
>https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/chloevanlandschoot/jackieboy/jackieboy-chloevanlandschoot-hd-01-hd.html

Lovely