Don't kid yourself. Little is relevant, and nothing lasts forever.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex OffenderBTR1701
+* Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offenderbruce bowser
|+* Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex OffenderBTR1701
||`- Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offendertrotsky
|`- Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offendertrotsky
`- Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offendertrotsky

1
Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

<atropos-02225E.13103910052023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185600&group=rec.arts.tv#185600

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 13:10:39 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 May 2023 20:10 UTC

In article <101053ac-61ed-49e0-b811-8529634b2abdn@googlegroups.com>,
bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 9, 2023, 4:40:47?PM, rivcuban wrote in political-euwetopia:
> >
> >I loooooooooooooooove it.
>
> Trump Is Now A Legally Defined Sexual Predator
> Guardian Newspaper - May 10, 2023
> --
> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/trump-trial-verdict-white-hous
> e-2024-run

This article was written by someone almost as stupid as you, Stupidest
Human on Usenet. At least he has an somewhat of an excuse, being British
and all, maybe not being familiar with our legal system. You, bowser,
are just an idiot of the purest ray serene.

A person only has to register as a sex offender (or is 'legally defined
a sex offender', as the article less stupidly than you put it) if he is
charged and convicted *criminally* with a sex offense.

This was a civil suit, not a criminal case, and so there will be no
"legal determination of Trump as a sex offender" and he sure as hell
won't have to register as one anywhere. His only penalty is owing money
to the plaintiff.

Here endeth the lesson, Stupidest Human on Usenet.

Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

<584523b7-eff5-417f-8c0b-972a96341097n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185617&group=rec.arts.tv#185617

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 15:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Wed, 10 May 2023 22:45 UTC

On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:08:18 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <101053ac-61ed-49e0...@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 9, 2023, 4:40:47?PM, rivcuban wrote in political-euwetopia:
> > >
> > >I loooooooooooooooove it.
> >
> > Trump Is Now A Legally Defined Sexual Predator
> > Guardian Newspaper - May 10, 2023
> > --
> > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/trump-trial-verdict-white-hous
> > e-2024-run
>
> This article was written by someone almost as stupid ...

The news is written by people who make more money that you, FIRST of all. Is that clear? Psychopathic liar.

Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

<atropos-69B674.16054810052023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185619&group=rec.arts.tv#185619

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 16:05:49 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 May 2023 23:05 UTC

In article <584523b7-eff5-417f-8c0b-972a96341097n@googlegroups.com>,
bruce bowser <bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:08:18?PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <101053ac-61ed-49e0...@googlegroups.com>,
> > bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Trump Is Now A Legally Defined Sexual Predator
> > > Guardian Newspaper - May 10, 2023
> > > --
> > > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/trump-trial-verdict-white-
> > > house-2024-run
> >
> > This article was written by someone almost as stupid as you, Stupidest
> > Human on Usenet. At least he has somewhat of an excuse, being British
> > and all, maybe not being familiar with our legal system. You, bowser,
> > are just an idiot of the purest ray serene.

> > A person only has to register as a sex offender (or is 'legally defined
> > a sex offender', as the article less stupidly than you put it) if he is
> > charged and convicted *criminally* with a sex offense.

> > This was a civil suit, not a criminal case, and so there will be no
> > "legal determination of Trump as a sex offender" and he sure as hell
> > won't have to register as one anywhere. His only penalty is owing money
> > to the plaintiff.

> > Here endeth the lesson, Stupidest Human on Usenet.

> The news is written by people who make more money that you, FIRST of all.

Donald Trump makes more money than you, so (according to you) that would
make him better and smarter then you, right?

The key quality of the Stupidest Human on Usenet is that he never knows
when to quit digging that hole he's standing in. Give him the
opportunity to say something even stupider, and he'll take it every time.

Oh, and just so you know, I actually make *more* money than the average
journalist, so according to your idiotic criteria, that means I win,
right?

Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

<zr17M.3361358$GNG9.2208040@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185656&group=rec.arts.tv#185656

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 03:12:15 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 11 May 2023 08:12 UTC

On 5/10/23 3:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <101053ac-61ed-49e0-b811-8529634b2abdn@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 9, 2023, 4:40:47?PM, rivcuban wrote in political-euwetopia:
>>>
>>> I loooooooooooooooove it.
>>
>> Trump Is Now A Legally Defined Sexual Predator
>> Guardian Newspaper - May 10, 2023
>> --
>> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/trump-trial-verdict-white-hous
>> e-2024-run
>
> This article was written by someone almost as stupid as you, Stupidest
> Human on Usenet. At least he has an somewhat of an excuse, being British
> and all, maybe not being familiar with our legal system. You, bowser,
> are just an idiot of the purest ray serene.
>
> A person only has to register as a sex offender (or is 'legally defined
> a sex offender', as the article less stupidly than you put it) if he is
> charged and convicted *criminally* with a sex offense.

Completely false. All that "legally defined as a sex offender" means is
there was a legal judgement against him. Nowhere does it state or imply
it was a criminal proceeding. I really don't know what happened to you,
you are a blithering idiot now since joining up with the white supremacists.

Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

<lv17M.3361362$GNG9.144723@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185660&group=rec.arts.tv#185660

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 03:16:17 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 11 May 2023 08:16 UTC

On 5/10/23 5:45 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:08:18 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <101053ac-61ed-49e0...@googlegroups.com>,
>> bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Trump Is Now A Legally Defined Sexual Predator
>>> Guardian Newspaper - May 10, 2023
>>> --
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/10/trump-trial-verdict-white-hous
>>> e-2024-run
>>
>> This article was written by someone almost as stupid ...
>
> The news is written by people who make more money that you, FIRST of all. Is that clear? Psychopathic liar.

Yes, but give Oath Keeper Twat credit for one thing, Trump isn't a
registered sex offender and probably never will be.

Re: Donald Trump Is Now a Registered Sex Offender

<zw17M.3361363$GNG9.1279216@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185661&group=rec.arts.tv#185661

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 03:17:35 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 11 May 2023 08:17 UTC

On 5/10/23 6:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <584523b7-eff5-417f-8c0b-972a96341097n@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:08:18?PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> This article was written by someone almost as stupid as you, Stupidest
>>> Human on Usenet. At least he has somewhat of an excuse, being British
>>> and all, maybe not being familiar with our legal system. You, bowser,
>>> are just an idiot of the purest ray serene.
>
>>> A person only has to register as a sex offender (or is 'legally defined
>>> a sex offender', as the article less stupidly than you put it) if he is
>>> charged and convicted *criminally* with a sex offense.
>
>>> This was a civil suit, not a criminal case, and so there will be no
>>> "legal determination of Trump as a sex offender" and he sure as hell
>>> won't have to register as one anywhere. His only penalty is owing money
>>> to the plaintiff.
>
>>> Here endeth the lesson, Stupidest Human on Usenet.
>
>> The news is written by people who make more money that you, FIRST of all.
>
> Donald Trump makes more money than you,

Trump's net worth is most likely a negative number. It's unclear how
money hundreds of millions in debt he's in to Russia.