"I've seen, I SAY, I've seen better heads on a mug of beer" -- Senator Claghorn

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] The reason for mass shootingsRhino2
+- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingsshawn
+* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
|`* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingstrotsky
| +* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
| |`* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
| | `* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
| |  `- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
| `* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingstrotsky
|  `* Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingsAnonymous
|   `- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingstrotsky
+- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
+- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingsAdam H. Kerman
+- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
+- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test
`- Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootingschromebook test

1
[OT] The reason for mass shootings

<79658271-f8c5-4218-955c-2e861a82a69cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185918&group=rec.arts.tv#185918

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 05:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] The reason for mass shootings
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Sat, 13 May 2023 12:18 UTC

This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye so I gave it a look, even though I'd never heard of this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnO1mfymXc [5 minutes]

I'd be more than a little surprised if this turned out to be a full explanation of EVERY mass shooting but I think this guy may have at least part of the answer.

I certainly agree that those raising kids should greatly dial back the whole culture of telling every kid that they're spectacular, giving in to their every whim, and never letting them be disappointed. Yes, kids should be loved and encouraged but they need to fail sometimes too because that is the nature of human existence: you don't get everything you want just because you want it (nor should you).

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<b93v5ilkli8ro7vu0fhta3ahd7u2ltb2cm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185920&group=rec.arts.tv#185920

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 09:22:19 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 13 May 2023 13:22 UTC

On Sat, 13 May 2023 05:18:58 -0700 (PDT), Rhino2
<hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

>This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye so I gave it a look, even though I'd never heard of this channel:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnO1mfymXc [5 minutes]
>
>I'd be more than a little surprised if this turned out to be a full explanation of EVERY mass shooting but I think this guy may have at least part of the answer.
>
>I certainly agree that those raising kids should greatly dial back the whole culture of telling every kid that they're spectacular, giving in to their every whim, and never letting them be disappointed. Yes, kids should be loved and encouraged but they need to fail sometimes too because that is the nature of human existence: you don't get everything you want just because you want it (nor should you).

That's not a reason for mass shootings. It does explain why many
complain about their having to work for a living. That doesn't mean
they decide to shoot up people. The shootings where there seems to be
an explanation given is either a lack of concern for the life of
others or severe depression. Sadly there are no easy answers to this
but I will agree that many of the answers start in the home.

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<7f3ab3d8-2546-4dac-b431-6ea4bb3dc088n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185921&group=rec.arts.tv#185921

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 06:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 13 May 2023 13:25 UTC

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:

> I certainly agree that those raising kids should greatly dial back the whole culture of telling every kid that they're spectacular, giving in to their every whim, and never letting them be disappointed. Yes, kids should be loved and encouraged but they need to fail sometimes too because that is the nature of human existence: you don't get everything you want just because you want it (nor should you).

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people and wounding at least 413. The ensuing panic brought the total number of injured to approximately 867.

The incident is the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in the United States, exceeding the death toll of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, in which 49 people were killed.

On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old man, killed 49 people and wounded 53 more in a mass shooting at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States. Orlando Police officers shot and killed him after a three-hour standoff.

In a 9-1-1 call made shortly after the shooting began, Mateen said the U.S.. killing of Abu Waheeb in Iraq the previous month "triggered" the shooting.. He later told a negotiator he was "out here right now" because of the American-led interventions in Iraq and in Syria and that the negotiator should tell the United States to stop the bombing.

The vast majority of Americans who die by firearm don’t make national and global headlines. They’re
not killed by extremists with semi-automatics and slogans, but by suicides ..

Active shooter incidents were responsible for 103 US firearm deaths in 2021.. This is a sickeningly high
number, but it looks tiny when you consider the total number of US gun deaths in the same year was
48,830.

While the damage that can be done with a semi-automatic weapon is truly diabolical, rifles account for
only 5 per cent of US firearm homicides (a figure that has not changed in two decades). Meanwhile,
the portion attributable to handguns has been climbing steadily: it now stands at 91 per cent of all
murders in which the type of gun was known.

The statistical relationship between gun availability and gun deaths is driven almost entirely by
suicides. The more people who have access to guns, the more who use them to take their own lives.

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2021.21060604

Mr. Sturgeon told at least one person that he was suicidal before the rampage
https://archive.is/4HxgP#selection-1081.0-1081.77

Averianna Patton said she saw the message that Audrey Hale planned to die by suicide
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/she-checked-her-instagram-she-didnt-expect-a-message-from-the-covenant-school-shooter

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<4ae8155e-5d2e-4359-8397-a31b0a43e9dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=185961&group=rec.arts.tv#185961

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 11:43:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 13 May 2023 18:43 UTC

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:
> This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye so I gave it a look, even though I'd never heard of this channel:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnO1mfymXc [5 minutes]
>
> I'd be more than a little surprised if this turned out to be a full explanation of EVERY mass shooting but I think this guy may have at least part of the answer.
>
> I certainly agree that those raising kids should greatly dial back the whole culture of telling every kid that they're spectacular, giving in to their every whim, and never letting them be disappointed. Yes, kids should be loved and encouraged but they need to fail sometimes too because that is the nature of human existence: you don't get everything you want just because you want it (nor should you).

The UNSPOKEN Reason Mass Shooters are Increasing | Buddy Brown
This is an AI generated summary.

00:00:00 - 00:05:00
Musician Buddy Brown explains that the rise in mass shootings is not due to political affiliations or mental health issues, but rather because younger generations have not been taught how to handle disappointment. He suggests that children have grown up in delusional homes where they are told they are kings, queens, and bosses without truly earning it. Brown advises parents to let their children experience disappointment early in life, and encourages young Americans to stay in control as society today has a hair trigger, and one never knows if they will be the last straw for someone. Brown also believes that society needs to change its culture of winning at all costs and instead embrace the importance of trying and failing.

00:00:00 In this section, the YouTuber talks about why there has been an increase in mass shooters. Instead of blaming it on political affiliations or mental health issues, he believes that it's because the youth today has not been taught how to handle disappointment. He says that kids have been raised in delusional homes where they are told that they are kings, queens, and bosses without earning it. However, in reality, life is hard, and everything must be earned. Parents need to let their kids feel disappointment early on in life because if they don't, they will get triggered when real disappointment happens. The YouTuber advises young Patriots to stay in control as Americans today have a hair trigger, and one doesn't know whether one is the last straw with somebody.

00:05:00 In this section of the video, musician Buddy Brown shares a message about the importance of trying and failing, and how society has created a culture that promotes winning at all costs. He notes that this mentality can be harmful, and that not getting a blue snow cone after the game is okay.. Brown suggests that if the media were to share this message, it could potentially change the culture and mindset of individuals who feel like they need to constantly win.

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<u3pq1v$2hlhf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186041&group=rec.arts.tv#186041

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 05:02:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 14 May 2023 05:02 UTC

Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

>This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye so I
>gave it a look, even though I'd never heard of this channel:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnO1mfymXc [5 minutes]

>I'd be more than a little surprised if this turned out to be a full
>explanation of EVERY mass shooting but I think this guy may have at
>least part of the answer.

>I certainly agree that those raising kids should greatly dial back the
>whole culture of telling every kid that they're spectacular, giving in
>to their every whim, and never letting them be disappointed. Yes, kids
>should be loved and encouraged but they need to fail sometimes too
>because that is the nature of human existence: you don't get everything
>you want just because you want it (nor should you).

I think he's got a portion of the psychology right. There's plenty of
resentment and utter lack of empathy for others too. It's likely true of
those who would mug people or rob convenience stores.

If only that vicious criminal had received one less participation trophy
when he was 5 years old and his parents had helped him learn the most
basic coping skills instead...

But kids' brains don't fully mature till age 25. That's a long time to
keep them from committing terrible crimes.

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<Va18M.1881088$Tcw8.566230@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186064&group=rec.arts.tv#186064

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 03:43:32 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 14 May 2023 08:43 UTC

On 5/13/23 8:25 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:
>

>> I certainly agree that those raising kids should greatly dial back the whole culture of telling every kid that they're spectacular, giving in to their every whim, and never letting them be disappointed. Yes, kids should be loved and encouraged but they need to fail sometimes too because that is the nature of human existence: you don't get everything you want just because you want it (nor should you).
>

> On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people and wounding at least 413. The ensuing panic brought the total number of injured to approximately 867.
>
> The incident is the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in the United States, exceeding the death toll of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, in which 49 people were killed.
>
> On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old man, killed 49 people and wounded 53 more in a mass shooting at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States. Orlando Police officers shot and killed him after a three-hour standoff.
>
> In a 9-1-1 call made shortly after the shooting began, Mateen said the U.S. killing of Abu Waheeb in Iraq the previous month "triggered" the shooting. He later told a negotiator he was "out here right now" because of the American-led interventions in Iraq and in Syria and that the negotiator should tell the United States to stop the bombing.
>

> The vast majority of Americans who die by firearm don’t make national and global headlines. They’re
> not killed by extremists with semi-automatics and slogans, but by suicides .

The leading cause of death among children in the U.S. is gun violence,
and it's not because of suicides. If we can't keep our own children
safe what the fuck good is it having guns?

> Active shooter incidents were responsible for 103 US firearm deaths in 2021. This is a sickeningly high
> number, but it looks tiny when you consider the total number of US gun deaths in the same year was
> 48,830.
>
> While the damage that can be done with a semi-automatic weapon is truly diabolical, rifles account for
> only 5 per cent of US firearm homicides (a figure that has not changed in two decades). Meanwhile,
> the portion attributable to handguns has been climbing steadily: it now stands at 91 per cent of all
> murders in which the type of gun was known.
>
> The statistical relationship between gun availability and gun deaths is driven almost entirely by
> suicides. The more people who have access to guns, the more who use them to take their own lives.
>
> https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2021.21060604
>

> Mr. Sturgeon told at least one person that he was suicidal before the rampage
> https://archive.is/4HxgP#selection-1081.0-1081.77
>

> Averianna Patton said she saw the message that Audrey Hale planned to die by suicide
> https://www.newschannel5.com/news/she-checked-her-instagram-she-didnt-expect-a-message-from-the-covenant-school-shooter

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<a3600050-f711-450f-904b-1b4eaff733a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186099&group=rec.arts.tv#186099

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 09:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 14 May 2023 16:56 UTC

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:45:02 AM UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/13/23 8:25 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:

> > The vast majority of Americans who die by firearm don’t make national and global headlines. They’re
> > not killed by extremists with semi-automatics and slogans, but by suicides .

> The leading cause of death among children in the U.S. is gun violence,
> and it's not because of suicides. If we can't keep our own children
> safe what the fuck good is it having guns?

Guns aren't the problem, despair is the problem. Lack of hope is the problem. If religion is the opiate of the people to relieve existential angst and suffering, guns relieve the suffering for the suicidal.

Suicides
In 2020, 53% of all suicides were by firearm:

• Access to lethal means, like firearms, greatly increases the risk that a suicide attempt will result in
death. 90% of suicide attempts involving firearms are fatal.18
• Because firearms are so lethal, they account for more than half of all suicide deaths even though
they make up less than 10% of all suicide attempts.19
• Drug poisoning and cutting account for around 80% of all suicide attempts, but fewer than 1 in 20
suicide attempts involving these methods result in death.20
• Delaying a suicide attempt can also allow suicidal crises to pass and lead to fewer suicides. Ninety
percent of individuals who attempt suicide do not eventually go on to die by suicide.21
• Guns are used in suicides twice as often as the second most common method of suicide
(suffocation) and 27 times more than cutting/piercing.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/06/07/fact-check-firearms-leading-cause-death-children/7529783001/

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/sites/default/files/2022-05/2020-gun-deaths-in-the-us-4-28-2022-b.pdf

> > Mr. Sturgeon told at least one person that he was suicidal before the rampage
> > https://archive.is/4HxgP#selection-1081.0-1081.77

> > Averianna Patton said she saw the message that Audrey Hale planned to die by suicide
> > https://www.newschannel5.com/news/she-checked-her-instagram-she-didnt-expect-a-message-from-the-covenant-school-shooter

How's That Hopey-Changey Stuff Working Out For Ya?

tags: get rid of the guns and the suicidal will resort to jumping off bridges. Do we really want to ban bridges when overpasses aren't the crux of the problem?

tags: it's easier to bandaid the mental health crisis with a ban on guns, than to address the real problem.

-------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsnOYegWP4

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<b354fab1-4537-44ff-a3fd-1782ab8337fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186103&group=rec.arts.tv#186103

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 10:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 14 May 2023 17:32 UTC

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:

> This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye so I gave it a look

Man on youtube with gun and bible finds a reason to live ...

'Deaths of despair' on the rise in the US: Why here and not in other nations?
Jessica Norris on February 7, 2022
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/deaths-of-despair-on-the-rise-in-the-us-why-here-and-not-in-other-nations

Mortality rates in the United States have increased, with suicide and poisoning by alcohol and drugs significantly contributing to the increase

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<ac055139-0123-4a2a-a8a2-e951502d3d38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186104&group=rec.arts.tv#186104

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 10:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 14 May 2023 17:42 UTC

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:
> This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye so I gave it a look

Man on youtube video hope you find jesus and a truck with a gun rack

Why Americans Are Dying from Despair
Atul Gawande March 16, 2020
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/03/23/why-americans-are-dying-from-despair

They combed through survey data together and found that communities with higher rates of chronic pain also had higher rates of suicide.

----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwwcCpa2Ag

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<5ad53e40-e6de-4890-a52a-1a98b64d0748n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186107&group=rec.arts.tv#186107

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 10:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 14 May 2023 17:56 UTC

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:
> This video came up in my YouTube feed and the title caught my eye

Man on youtube video finds an answer that works for his survival.

How to child-proof the entire world so your children don't kill themself:

Finally found a reason to live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsnOYegWP4

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<a3f9037d-3e00-48f6-bc8f-d82cb769dee9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186159&group=rec.arts.tv#186159

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 15:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 14 May 2023 22:59 UTC

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 12:56:49 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:45:02 AM UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
> > On 5/13/23 8:25 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> > > On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:19:01 AM UTC-4, Rhino2 wrote:
>

> > > The vast majority of Americans who die by firearm don’t make national and global headlines. They’re
> > > not killed by extremists with semi-automatics and slogans, but by suicides .

> > The leading cause of death among children in the U.S. is gun violence,
> > and it's not because of suicides. If we can't keep our own children
> > safe what the fuck good is it having guns?

> Guns aren't the problem, despair is the problem. Lack of hope is the problem.

> How's That Hopey-Changey Stuff Working Out For Ya?

----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwszApFEcY

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<7f00a45a-3dfb-4541-9119-c178448fe9d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186166&group=rec.arts.tv#186166

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 17:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 15 May 2023 00:10 UTC

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 6:59:15 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 12:56:49 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> > > The leading cause of death among children in the U.S. is gun violence,
> > > and it's not because of suicides.

Gone, Gone, Gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7k6nhMhK-M

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<d56014bb-63be-4e6f-9d6c-ce3b005b5035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186176&group=rec.arts.tv#186176

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 18:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 15 May 2023 01:40 UTC

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:10:34 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 6:59:15 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> Gone

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<7Dv8M.606588$Lfzc.389426@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186262&group=rec.arts.tv#186262

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 14:21:39 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 15 May 2023 19:21 UTC

On 5/14/23 8:40 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 May 2023 at 04:45:02 UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>> On 5/13/23 8:25 AM, chromebook test wrote:
>
>> The leading cause of death among children in the U.S. is gun violence,
>
> Car crashes.

You're a lying sack of shit. Hope this helps.

https://www.kff.org/global-health-policy/issue-brief/child-and-teen-firearm-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-peer-countries/

The U.S. Is the Only Country Among Its Peers in Which Guns Are the
Leading Cause of Death Among Children and Teens

Ranking (number of deaths) by leading cause of mortality for children
and teens ages 1-19 years, U.S. and peer countries, 2020

Now shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself with a pitchfork.

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<u3uv0p$1ampu$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186292&group=rec.arts.tv#186292

From: anonym...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 03:58:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 16 May 2023 03:58 UTC

trotsky wrote:
> On 5/14/23 8:40 PM, RichA wrote:
>> On Sunday, 14 May 2023 at 04:45:02 UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>>> On 5/13/23 8:25 AM, chromebook test wrote:
>>
>>> The leading cause of death among children in the U.S. is gun violence,
>>   Car crashes.
>

> You're a lying sack of shit.  Hope this helps.
>
> https://www.kff.org/global-health-policy/issue-brief/child-and-teen-firearm-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-peer-countries/
>
>  The U.S. Is the Only Country Among Its Peers in Which Guns Are the Leading
> Cause of Death Among Children and Teens
>
> Ranking (number of deaths) by leading cause of mortality for children and teens
> ages 1-19 years, U.S. and peer countries, 2020
>

> Now shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself with a pitchfork.

A 16-year-old nigger is an adult. Especially if he's a gang member
predating on white people.

Re: [OT] The reason for mass shootings

<ogI8M.3524837$GNG9.425299@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186309&group=rec.arts.tv#186309

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 04:44:51 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 16 May 2023 09:44 UTC

On 5/15/23 10:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
> trotsky wrote:

>>>   Car crashes.
>>

>> You're a lying sack of shit.  Hope this helps.
>>
>> https://www.kff.org/global-health-policy/issue-brief/child-and-teen-firearm-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-peer-countries/
>>
>>  The U.S. Is the Only Country Among Its Peers in Which Guns Are the Leading
>> Cause of Death Among Children and Teens
>>
>> Ranking (number of deaths) by leading cause of mortality for children and teens
>> ages 1-19 years, U.S. and peer countries, 2020
>>

>> Now shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself with a pitchfork.
>
> A 16-year-old nigger is an adult. Especially if he's a gang member
> predating on white people.

Anonyshit says what?