From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.beer,rec.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Subject: Bud Light, Budweiser Release Camo, Harley Davidson Limited Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 09:41:12 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 18 May 2023 13:41 UTC

Anheuser-Busch will launch camouflage and motorcycle-themed beer can
redesigns for Bud Light and Budweiser as the multinational conglomerate reels
from its recent partnership with self-identified transgender social media
influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

One unnamed executive from the company informed the New York Post on Tuesday
that the firm will produce a camouflage Bud Light can as part of an
initiative that offers educational scholarships to family members of fallen
American military service members and first responders. "It's an aluminum
bottle," the source told the outlet. "I believe it is the only package that
will be transitioning, but I am not 100% certain on that."

Budweiser, another brand owned by Anheuser-Busch, shared two images on
Tuesday and Wednesday of a limited edition beer can featuring patterns
inspired by motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson. One of the posts
announced that the product will be available in stores nationwide.

Bud Light garnered backlash last month when executives sent Mulvaney, a man
who claims to be a woman and documented his purported gender transition
online, a custom beer can bearing his image. Executives have downplayed the
extent of the partnership and even hired veteran Republican lobbyists in
efforts to win back conservatives who once consumed the brew.

Recent data from Bump Williams Consulting and NielsenIQ indicate that sales
for Bud Light declined 23.6% in the week ended May 6 in comparison to the
same period last year, a more severe outcome than the 23.3% decline witnessed
for the week ended April 29.

Budweiser sales have respectively fallen 11.4% and 9.7% in the weeks that
ended April 29 and May 6, Michelob Ultra sales have declined 4.3% and 2.9%,
and Natural Light sales have declined 5.2% and 2.5%. Bump Williams, the chief
executive of the consulting firm, told the New York Post that the sales hit
for Bud Light has "started to settle" in the negative 20% range and contended
that the typical drinker is merely "waiting for a genuine and sincere
apology."

Anheuser-Busch nevertheless appears to have offended those on both ends of
the political spectrum: beyond the conservative backlash, leftists threatened
to launch additional boycotts after the firm backed away from Mulvaney.
Proponents of the LGBTQ movement were likewise not impressed by the
camouflage redesign: Pink News, an outlet that adheres to the ideology,
asserted that the new campaign was only meant to appease "fragile bigots."

Anheuser-Busch may soon be mired in controversy alongside Miller Lite, which
sponsored an expletive-filled advertisement that slammed the beverage
industry's past marketing campaigns which revolved around objectifying women,
instead promising to donate fertilizer so that female brewers could grow
hops. After social media users vented frustration over the advertisement and
the brand's nods to intersectionality, a spokesperson for Molson Coors, the
multinational firm which owns Miller Lite, told media outlets that customers
should "appreciate the humor" of the advertisement and insisted that nothing
in the campaign should be seen as controversial.

Molson Coors and Anheuser-Busch each endorse transgender ideology, but commit
in their sustainability reports to improve female career prospects. The Daily
Wire asked Molson Coors how the company defines the word "woman," but has not
received a response.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Bud Light, Budweiser Release Camo, Harley Davidson Limited Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet

<fe811127-70a0-4d68-987b-7a4145b5218en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186635&group=rec.arts.tv#186635

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 14:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Bud Light, Budweiser Release Camo, Harley Davidson Limited
Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Thu, 18 May 2023 21:58 UTC

> Ubiquitous
>
> Anheuser-Busch will launch camouflage and motorcycle-themed beer can
> redesigns for Bud Light and Budweiser as the multinational conglomerate reels
> from its recent partnership with self-identified transgender social media
> influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

lol

> "It's an aluminum bottle," the source told the outlet. "I believe it is the only
> package that will be transitioning,

lmfao, even.

Re: Bud Light, Budweiser Release Camo, Harley Davidson Limited Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet

<u47lv6$le3g$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186680&group=rec.arts.tv#186680

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 19 May 2023 08:30 UTC

edstasiak1067@gmail.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous

>> Anheuser-Busch will launch camouflage and motorcycle-themed beer can
>> redesigns for Bud Light and Budweiser as the multinational conglomerate
>> reels from its recent partnership with self-identified transgender social
>> media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.
>
>lol

Do they really think their customer base is Clodhopper stupid?

I still think Bud Lite has pallets of beer cans with his face on it, not just
the one they made for Dylan.

>> "It's an aluminum bottle," the source told the outlet. "I believe it is
>> the only package that will be transitioning,
>
>lmfao, even.

They need to remake the "ladys' night" commercial with Dylan, RuPaul, and
pals.

https://youtu.be/oaDCA-dX2cU

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Bud Light, Budweiser Release Camo, Harley Davidson Limited Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet

<2136992953.706190851.481501.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186687&group=rec.arts.tv#186687

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Bud Light, Budweiser Release Camo, Harley Davidson
Limited Edition Cans As Sales Continue To Plummet
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 06:03:00 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 19 May 2023 13:03 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> edstasiak1067@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ubiquitous
>
>>> Anheuser-Busch will launch camouflage and motorcycle-themed beer can
>>> redesigns for Bud Light and Budweiser as the multinational conglomerate
>>> reels from its recent partnership with self-identified transgender social
>>> media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.
>>
>> lol
>
> Do they really think their customer base is Clodhopper stupid?

They drink Bud Light don’t they?

> I still think Bud Lite has pallets of beer cans with his face on it, not just
> the one they made for Dylan.

There are companies that specialize in making one off products for use in
commercials. I have a very old very expensive package of fake cheese in the
back of my fridge that was made just for that purpose. :-)