With listening comes wisdom, with speaking repentance.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

SubjectAuthor
* Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of timeIrish Mike
`* Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE ofFPP
 +* Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of timeIrish Mike
 |+- Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE oftrotsky
 |+- Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE oftrotsky
 |`- Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE ofFPP
 `- Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE oftrotsky

1
Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<58ff30c5-01f2-45ad-9cdb-dc1246044fb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186892&group=rec.arts.tv#186892

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 06:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sun, 21 May 2023 13:46 UTC

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 11:37:03 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> That dog-s---- society made its choice, oppression. The U.S. it out. The only way Afghan women will ever get anything better is to LEAVE the country.. The U.S. (nor anyone) is NOT going back in there.
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-65624203

Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.

Irish Mike

Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<u4d90s$1k7u6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186895&group=rec.arts.tv#186895

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of
time
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 10:14:51 -0400
 by: FPP - Sun, 21 May 2023 14:14 UTC

On 5/21/23 9:46 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 11:37:03 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
>> That dog-s---- society made its choice, oppression. The U.S. it out. The only way Afghan women will ever get anything better is to LEAVE the country. The U.S. (nor anyone) is NOT going back in there.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-65624203
>
> Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
> objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
> other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
> and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.
>
> Irish Mike

Funny how the majority of terrorists shooting up schools, malls, night
clubs, concerts, churches, temples, mosques, baseball games,
congressional offices etc...

.... and most of them look just like you. Go back and watch the Jan 6th
footage. Tell me how many Muslim terrorists you see trying to kill cops.

--
Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<a635ca72-df4a-40b9-aaf3-f0c5321e90fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186911&group=rec.arts.tv#186911

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 08:05:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sun, 21 May 2023 15:05 UTC

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 10:16:11 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
> On 5/21/23 9:46 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 11:37:03 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> >> That dog-s---- society made its choice, oppression. The U.S. it out. The only way Afghan women will ever get anything better is to LEAVE the country. The U.S. (nor anyone) is NOT going back in there.
> >>
> >> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-65624203
> >
> > Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
> > objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
> > other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
> > and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> Funny how the majority of terrorists shooting up schools, malls, night
> clubs, concerts, churches, temples, mosques, baseball games,
> congressional offices etc...
>
> ... and most of them look just like you. Go back and watch the Jan 6th
> footage. Tell me how many Muslim terrorists you see trying to kill cops.

Islamic doctrine demands that all nations, and all people, must submit to
Islam. Thus, Muslims (dar al-Islam) believe they must make war upon non-Muslims
(dar al-harb) until all nations submit to the will of Allah and accept Sharia law.
Islam’s message is, and always has been, submit or be conquered.

Islam is not, and never has been a religion of peace.
Islam has killed more than 270 million people including;
120 million Africans
80 million Hindus
60 million Christians
10 million Buddhists
Islam has been in continuous war against non-Muslims for 1,400 years.

It's not a religion of peace. It's a religion of genocide, ethnic cleansing,
suicide bombings, fatwas, blowing up girls schools, persecution of homosexuals,
persecution of women, honor killings, child brides, women sold into slavery, kidnappings
and ransoms, hijackings, 9/11, 7/7, Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, Orlando,
New York/New Jersey, (etc. ad nauseam); stoning to death for adultery (often unproven
because a woman’s testimony doesn’t count for much in a sharia court) stoning for blasphemy,
beheadings for 'crimes' of apostasy (trying to leave Islam) and beheading for even imaginary crimes
like 'sorcery', cutting off/amputations of hands for petty theft, daily knifings of innocent people,
whipping women on public television for wearing pants, crucifying Christians...men, women & children,
and some things so heinous that Western news forums won't even cover them.

Save your dim bulb, anti-American left-wing propaganda for those naive, stupid and
uninformed enough to fall for ot.

Irish Mike

Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<wasaM.809693$PXw7.601538@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186921&group=rec.arts.tv#186921

time
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 12:04:27 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 21 May 2023 17:04 UTC

On 5/21/23 10:05 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 10:16:11 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

>>> Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
>>> objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
>>> other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
>>> and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>>
>> Funny how the majority of terrorists shooting up schools, malls, night
>> clubs, concerts, churches, temples, mosques, baseball games,
>> congressional offices etc...
>>
>> ... and most of them look just like you. Go back and watch the Jan 6th
>> footage. Tell me how many Muslim terrorists you see trying to kill cops.
>
> Islamic doctrine demands that all nations, and all people, must submit to
> Islam. Thus, Muslims (dar al-Islam) believe they must make war upon non-Muslims
> (dar al-harb) until all nations submit to the will of Allah and accept Sharia law.
> Islam’s message is, and always has been, submit or be conquered.
>
> Islam is not, and never has been a religion of peace.
> Islam has killed more than 270 million people including;
> 120 million Africans
> 80 million Hindus
> 60 million Christians
> 10 million Buddhists
> Islam has been in continuous war against non-Muslims for 1,400 years.
>
> It's not a religion of peace. It's a religion of genocide, ethnic cleansing,
> suicide bombings, fatwas, blowing up girls schools, persecution of homosexuals,
> persecution of women, honor killings, child brides, women sold into slavery, kidnappings
> and ransoms, hijackings, 9/11, 7/7, Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, Orlando,
> New York/New Jersey, (etc. ad nauseam); stoning to death for adultery (often unproven
> because a woman’s testimony doesn’t count for much in a sharia court) stoning for blasphemy,
> beheadings for 'crimes' of apostasy (trying to leave Islam) and beheading for even imaginary crimes
> like 'sorcery', cutting off/amputations of hands for petty theft, daily knifings of innocent people,
> whipping women on public television for wearing pants, crucifying Christians...men, women & children,
> and some things so heinous that Western news forums won't even cover them.
>
> Save your dim bulb, anti-American left-wing propaganda for those naive, stupid and
> uninformed enough to fall for ot.

Yep, sure sounds like Oath Keeper Twat alright.

Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<kcsaM.809694$PXw7.667973@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186922&group=rec.arts.tv#186922

time
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 12:06:23 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 21 May 2023 17:06 UTC

On 5/21/23 10:05 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 10:16:11 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

>>> Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
>>> objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
>>> other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
>>> and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>>
>> Funny how the majority of terrorists shooting up schools, malls, night
>> clubs, concerts, churches, temples, mosques, baseball games,
>> congressional offices etc...
>>
>> ... and most of them look just like you. Go back and watch the Jan 6th
>> footage. Tell me how many Muslim terrorists you see trying to kill cops.
>
> Islamic doctrine demands that all nations, and all people, must submit to
> Islam. Thus, Muslims (dar al-Islam) believe they must make war upon non-Muslims
> (dar al-harb) until all nations submit to the will of Allah and accept Sharia law.
> Islam’s message is, and always has been, submit or be conquered.
>
> Islam is not, and never has been a religion of peace.
> Islam has killed more than 270 million people including;
> 120 million Africans
> 80 million Hindus
> 60 million Christians
> 10 million Buddhists
> Islam has been in continuous war against non-Muslims for 1,400 years.
>
> It's not a religion of peace. It's a religion of genocide, ethnic cleansing,
> suicide bombings, fatwas, blowing up girls schools, persecution of homosexuals,
> persecution of women, honor killings, child brides, women sold into slavery, kidnappings
> and ransoms, hijackings, 9/11, 7/7, Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, Orlando,
> New York/New Jersey, (etc. ad nauseam); stoning to death for adultery (often unproven
> because a woman’s testimony doesn’t count for much in a sharia court) stoning for blasphemy,
> beheadings for 'crimes' of apostasy (trying to leave Islam) and beheading for even imaginary crimes
> like 'sorcery', cutting off/amputations of hands for petty theft, daily knifings of innocent people,
> whipping women on public television for wearing pants, crucifying Christians...men, women & children,
> and some things so heinous that Western news forums won't even cover them.
>
> Save your dim bulb, anti-American left-wing propaganda for those naive, stupid and
> uninformed enough to fall for ot.

Queerly, Christianity is also a religion of peace. And yet I can't
think of a single example of a right wing asshole espousing "turning the
other cheek." In fact, I'm sure none of them even knows what the fuck
that means Oath Keeper Twat.

Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<DdsaM.809695$PXw7.113510@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186923&group=rec.arts.tv#186923

time
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 12:07:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 21 May 2023 17:07 UTC

On 5/21/23 10:05 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 10:16:11 UTC-4, FPP wrote:

>>> Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
>>> objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
>>> other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
>>> and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>>
>> Funny how the majority of terrorists shooting up schools, malls, night
>> clubs, concerts, churches, temples, mosques, baseball games,
>> congressional offices etc...
>>
>> ... and most of them look just like you. Go back and watch the Jan 6th
>> footage. Tell me how many Muslim terrorists you see trying to kill cops.
>>

> Are YOU clueless. Muslim extremists have killed over 1M people in 25 years in terrorist attacks.
> I think you'd notice if white Western males were doing the same.

Wait so you're saying Muslims have killed as many people as Republicans
allowed to be killed by Covid in two years?

Re: BBC: Jennifer Lawrence films "woman" in Afghanistan. WASTE of time

<u4e5fh$1q1br$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186955&group=rec.arts.tv#186955

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
time
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 18:20:32 -0400
 by: FPP - Sun, 21 May 2023 22:20 UTC

On 5/21/23 11:05 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 10:16:11 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

>>> Muslims have been waging jihad for more than 1,400 years and their
>>> objective has never changed. Kill or convert all non-Muslims, destroy all
>>> other religions and rule the world with sharia law. That was their objective then
>>> and it is the objective of ISIS and all the other Muslim terrorist groups today.
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>>
>> Funny how the majority of terrorists shooting up schools, malls, night
>> clubs, concerts, churches, temples, mosques, baseball games,
>> congressional offices etc...
>>
>> ... and most of them look just like you. Go back and watch the Jan 6th
>> footage. Tell me how many Muslim terrorists you see trying to kill cops.
>
> Islamic doctrine demands that all nations, and all people, must submit to
> Islam. Thus, Muslims (dar al-Islam) believe they must make war upon non-Muslims
> (dar al-harb) until all nations submit to the will of Allah and accept Sharia law.
> Islam’s message is, and always has been, submit or be conquered.
>
> Islam is not, and never has been a religion of peace.
> Islam has killed more than 270 million people including;
> 120 million Africans
> 80 million Hindus
> 60 million Christians
> 10 million Buddhists
> Islam has been in continuous war against non-Muslims for 1,400 years.
>
> It's not a religion of peace. It's a religion of genocide, ethnic cleansing,
> suicide bombings, fatwas, blowing up girls schools, persecution of homosexuals,
> persecution of women, honor killings, child brides, women sold into slavery, kidnappings
> and ransoms, hijackings, 9/11, 7/7, Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, Orlando,
> New York/New Jersey, (etc. ad nauseam); stoning to death for adultery (often unproven
> because a woman’s testimony doesn’t count for much in a sharia court) stoning for blasphemy,
> beheadings for 'crimes' of apostasy (trying to leave Islam) and beheading for even imaginary crimes
> like 'sorcery', cutting off/amputations of hands for petty theft, daily knifings of innocent people,
> whipping women on public television for wearing pants, crucifying Christians...men, women & children,
> and some things so heinous that Western news forums won't even cover them.
>
> Save your dim bulb, anti-American left-wing propaganda for those naive, stupid and
> uninformed enough to fall for ot.
>
> Irish Mike

White nationalists have done more to harm the United States than Muslim
terrorists. Then, and now.

Harry Truman said it best: "How many times do you have to get hit over
the head until you figure out who's hitting you."

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.