Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

SubjectAuthor
* Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsBTR1701
+* Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsBTR1701
|+- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Followsanim8rfsk
|+- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Followstrotsky
|`* Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsRhino2
| +* Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsBTR1701
| |`- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsRhino2
| `* Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsBTR1701
|  `- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Followsanim8rfsk
+* Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Followsanim8rfsk
|`- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsAdam H. Kerman
+- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Followstrotsky
`* Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsmoviePig
 `- Re: Home Invasions for Likes and FollowsUbiquitous

1
Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<b5icnWUIVvwK4vf5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186945&group=rec.arts.tv#186945

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!tr1.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr3.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.22.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 20:31:19 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 21 May 2023 20:31 UTC

So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.

Here's one example:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14

(I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
poster on a lamp-post.)

It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do you
think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
think of?

Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo

Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.

"That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media

Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
'pranks' there?

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<PMedncGj88M5F_f5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186954&group=rec.arts.tv#186954

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 21:18:28 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 21 May 2023 21:18 UTC

On May 21, 2023 at 1:31:19 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
> is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.
>
> Here's one example:
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
>
> (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
> poster on a lamp-post.)
>
> It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
> people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do
> you
> think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
> think of?
>
> Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
>

> https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
>
> Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>
> "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>
> Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
> 'pranks' there?

Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's account
for his antics.

The mainstream media's response: white privilege

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0

Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
black.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<1715948305.706396966.589958.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186959&group=rec.arts.tv#186959

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 15:24:58 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 21 May 2023 22:24 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're
pranks.

> Here's one example:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14

> (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
poster on a lamp-post.)

There seems to be plenty of handy traffic for him to accidentally stumble
into at the scene.

> It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do
you
think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they
could
think of?

> Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo

> Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>
> "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>
> Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
'pranks' there?

This is why it simply has to be legal to kill any intruder in your home or
vehicle.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<2140921711.706400766.595288.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186964&group=rec.arts.tv#186964

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 15:30:26 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 21 May 2023 22:30 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On May 21, 2023 at 1:31:19 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
>> is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.
>>
>> Here's one example:
>>
>>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
>>
>> (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
>> poster on a lamp-post.)
>>
>> It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
>> people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do
> you
>> think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
>> think of?
>>
>> Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
>>
>>> https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
>>
>> Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>>
>> "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>>
>> Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
>> 'pranks' there?
>
> Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's account
for his antics.

> The mainstream media's response: white privilege
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
>
> Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
black.

Yesterday I watched an older NCIS where Muslims were still evil, and they
were sneaking into peoples homes and recording themselves using the
homeowners toothbrushes, and such as an act of domestic terror. NCIS
squashed them like bugs.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<u4ejsn$1sa0k$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187005&group=rec.arts.tv#187005

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 02:26:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 22 May 2023 02:26 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>. . .

>This is why it simply has to be legal to kill any intruder in your home or
>vehicle.

If you don't have Raymond Reddington's cleaning crew, then put down the
big sheets of plastic first like Dexter.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<VGFaM.2063881$gGD7.1568480@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187032&group=rec.arts.tv#187032

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 03:26:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 22 May 2023 08:26 UTC

On 5/21/23 4:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On May 21, 2023 at 1:31:19 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
>> is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.
>>
>> Here's one example:
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
>>
>> (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
>> poster on a lamp-post.)
>>
>> It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
>> people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do
>> you
>> think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
>> think of?
>>
>> Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
>>

>> https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
>>
>> Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>>
>> "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>>
>> Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
>> 'pranks' there?
>
> Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's account
> for his antics.
>
> The mainstream media's response: white privilege
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
>
> Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
> your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
> black.

This is interesting since you're usually defending the shitbags.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<pVGaM.1965759$t5W7.1158878@fx13.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187036&group=rec.arts.tv#187036

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 04:50:27 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 22 May 2023 09:50 UTC

On 5/22/23 3:34 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 16:31:33 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
>> is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.
>>
>> Here's one example:
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
>>
>> (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
>> poster on a lamp-post.)
>>
>> It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
>> people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do you
>> think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
>> think of?
>>
>> Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
>>

>> https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
>>
>> Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>>
>> "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>>
>> Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
>> 'pranks' there?
>
> Will they be live-streaming when someone puts a bullet through their head?

What the fuck does "their head?" mean. Imagine, a right wing asshole
having trouble with pronouns--what are the odds?

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<uj4bM.407881$qjm2.81142@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187140&group=rec.arts.tv#187140

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 10:44:41 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 23 May 2023 14:44 UTC

On 5/21/2023 4:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
> is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.
>
> Here's one example:
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
>
> (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
> poster on a lamp-post.)
>
> It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
> people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do you
> think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
> think of?
>
> Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
>

> https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
>
> Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>
> "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>
> Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
> 'pranks' there?

Both of your links expressed/aroused annoyance. No half-approving sense
of "That naughty prankster!" Meanwhile, note that Reddit, usually a
bastion of Liberal sentiment, roundly pisses on this guy.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<bb04aed6-322a-4df2-b0db-cd5b54d50c70n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187149&group=rec.arts.tv#187149

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 10:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Tue, 23 May 2023 17:30 UTC

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 5:18:40 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> On May 21, 2023 at 1:31:19 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to fame
> > is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're pranks.
> >
> > Here's one example:
> >

> > https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
> >
> > (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
> > poster on a lamp-post.)
> >
> > It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on white
> > people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do
> > you
> > think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime they could
> > think of?
> >
> > Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
> >

> > https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
> >
> > Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
> >
> > "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
> >
> > Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
> > 'pranks' there?
> Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's account
> for his antics.
>
> The mainstream media's response: white privilege
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
>
> Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
> your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
> black.
Leo Kearse, the Scottish comedian, has an interesting take on "Mizzy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvP6zhpFA

Kearse says he blames society for putting up with this nonsense and says Mizzy is just taking advantage of all the white guilt to see what he can get away with.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<atropos-817A46.13510823052023@69.muea.snfc.sfjca01r1.dsl.att.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187161&group=rec.arts.tv#187161

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 13:51:08 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 23 May 2023 20:51 UTC

In article <bb04aed6-322a-4df2-b0db-cd5b54d50c70n@googlegroups.com>,
Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 5:18:40?PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> > On May 21, 2023 at 1:31:19 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> > > So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim
> > > to fame is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending
> > > they're pranks.
> > >
> > > Here's one example:
> > >
> > > https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hC
> > > dcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
> > >
> > > (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
> > > poster on a lamp-post.)
> > >
> > > It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on
> > > white people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks
> > > how long do you think he'd last before being charged with every kind
> > > of hate crime they could think of?
> > >
> > > Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
> > >
> > > https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assa
> > > ulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
> > >
> > > Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
> > >
> > > "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
> > >
> > > Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
> > > 'pranks' there?

> > Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's
> > account for his antics.
> >
> > The mainstream media's response: white privilege
> >
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
> >
> > Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
> > your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
> > black.

> Leo Kearse, the Scottish comedian, has an interesting take on "Mizzy".
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvP6zhpFA
>
> Kearse says he blames society for putting up with this nonsense and says
> Mizzy is just taking advantage of all the white guilt to see what he can get
> away with.

I almost don't blame him. As you say, he's just reacting to the
environment in which he finds himself. I blame the the British
government for allowing it, and for prosecuting people who defend
themselves and their property from people like this. The 'progressives'
in government are the ones who have allowed cancers like Mizzy to
metastasize.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<59588c05-c1dc-43c1-91c2-6aa2a0177577n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187171&group=rec.arts.tv#187171

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 14:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Tue, 23 May 2023 21:40 UTC

On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 4:48:37 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <bb04aed6-322a-4df2...@googlegroups.com>,
> Rhino2 <hughmu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's
> > > account for his antics.
> > >
> > > The mainstream media's response: white privilege
> > >
> > > https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
> > >
> > > Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
> > > your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
> > > black.
>
> > Leo Kearse, the Scottish comedian, has an interesting take on "Mizzy".
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvP6zhpFA
> >
> > Kearse says he blames society for putting up with this nonsense and says
> > Mizzy is just taking advantage of all the white guilt to see what he can get
> > away with.
> I almost don't blame him. As you say, he's just reacting to the
> environment in which he finds himself. I blame the the British
> government for allowing it, and for prosecuting people who defend
> themselves and their property from people like this. The 'progressives'
> in government are the ones who have allowed cancers like Mizzy to
> metastasize.

Somebody needs to make the "progressives" accountable for their nonsense, both the stuff they've already done and the stuff they're trying to put into place, just the way Texas Gov. Abbott is sending "refugees" to the cities (and neighbourhoods) of the "progressives" who essentially threw the border open. If they actually have to endure the consequences of their proposals, they'd be a lot more careful about what they're proposing and put up more "guard rails" to ensure things don't go sideways.

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<u4ks6q$2us5r$5@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187246&group=rec.arts.tv#187246

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 04:30:44 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 24 May 2023 08:30 UTC

pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:

>Both of your links expressed/aroused annoyance. No half-approving sense
>of "That naughty prankster!" Meanwhile, note that Reddit, usually a
>bastion of Liberal sentiment, roundly pisses on this guy.

Didn't you recently claim that an article was about gays being lynched?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<2cCdnegl1fPMafL5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187397&group=rec.arts.tv#187397

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 23:50:41 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 25 May 2023 23:50 UTC

On May 23, 2023 at 10:30:04 AM PDT, "Rhino2" <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 5:18:40 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On May 21, 2023 at 1:31:19 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> > So there's this British TikTokker who calls himself Mizzy who's claim to
>>> fame
>> > is doing home invasions and vehicle takeovers and pretending they're
>>> pranks.
>> >
>> > Here's one example:
>> >

>>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1660148571067523072/vid/640x360/p5hCdcgiI71ZGUD4.mp4?tag=14
>>>

>> > (I'd have just driven off with him in the back of the car. He'd end up a
>> > poster on a lamp-post.)
>> >
>> > It's notable that he's black and he only seems to play his 'pranks' on
>>> white
>> > people. If a white guy was running around doing this to blacks how long do
>> > you think he'd last before being charged with every kind of hate crime
>>> they could
>> > think of?
>> >
>> > Apparently he's now been arrested for harassing Jews:
>> >

>>> https://www.thejc.com/news/news/mizzy-tiktoker-prankster-arrested-for-assaulting-orthodox-jews-in-stamford-hill-paBBUEMKWf09K4CB6qtoo
>>>

>> > Harasses people, invades their homes, and breaks into their cars.
>> >
>> > "That naughty prankster!"-- corporate media
>> >
>> > Think we can lure him to Florida or Montana or Texas and have him try his
>> > 'pranks' there?
>>
>> Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's
>> account
>> for his antics.
>>
>> The mainstream media's response: white privilege
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
>>
>> Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
>> your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
>> black.
>>
> Leo Kearse, the Scottish comedian, has an interesting take on "Mizzy".
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvP6zhpFA
>
> Kearse says he blames society for putting up with this nonsense and says
> Mizzy is just taking advantage of all the white guilt to see what he can get
> away with.

People are now accusing Piers Morgan of racism for asking the TikToker that
harasses people for clout who in his family endorses his behavior. It's a fair
question but the bellend responds like a complete sociopath.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1661523976747905025/vid/488x270/4CsalV1lOYmaM01K.mp4?tag=14

Re: Home Invasions for Likes and Follows

<1911268064.706765420.629389.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187424&group=rec.arts.tv#187424

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 00:35:23 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 26 May 2023 07:35 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 2023 at 10:30:04 AM PDT, "Rhino2" <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> fame
>>> pranks.

>>> white
>>> they could

>>> Since I posted this, I found out TikTok has suspended this shitbag's
>> account
>>> for his antics.
>>>
>>> The mainstream media's response: white privilege
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclaa0bw4g2d93a/Mizzy.png?dl=0
>>>
>>> Apparently not wanting some low-rent thug walking into your home and eating
>>> your food and refusing to leave is now 'white privilege' if the thug is
>>> black.
>>>
>> Leo Kearse, the Scottish comedian, has an interesting take on "Mizzy".
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvP6zhpFA
>>
>> Kearse says he blames society for putting up with this nonsense and says
> Mizzy is just taking advantage of all the white guilt to see what he can get
> away with.
>
> People are now accusing Piers Morgan of racism for asking the TikToker that
harasses people for clout who in his family endorses his behavior. It's a
fair
question but the bellend responds like a complete sociopath.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1661523976747905025/vid/488x270/4CsalV1lOYmaM01K.mp4?tag=14

Man. When you side with Piers Morgan, the other guy has to be pretty awful.