Mirrors should reflect a little before throwing back images. -- Jean Cocteau

arts / rec.arts.tv / The librarians, the next chapter

SubjectAuthor
* The librarians, the next chapteranim8rfsk
+* Re: The librarians, the next chapterIan J. Ball
|`- Re: The librarians, the next chapteranim8rfsk
`* Re: The librarians, the next chapterDimensional Traveler
 +- Re: The librarians, the next chaptersuzeeq
 `- Re: The librarians, the next chapteranim8rfsk

1
The librarians, the next chapter

<1783446352.706490380.820911.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187079&group=rec.arts.tv#187079

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The librarians, the next chapter
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 18:59:47 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 23 May 2023 01:59 UTC

From the people behind the Snark!

https://collider.com/the-librarians-spin-off-the-cw/

The Librarians: The Next Chapter will focus on a time-travelling Librarian
who comes from the past and is now stuck in the present day. Searching for
something familiar, he returns to what used to be his castle. When he
arrives, he finds out that his castle is now a museum, which in turn causes
him to accidentally unleash magic across the continent. Though the spin-off
is bringing a new character into the fray, it holds potential for it to
acknowledge the previous series, which ended as Eve and Flynn tethered
themselves to the Library, becoming immortal alongside Jenkins (John
Larroquette).

Re: The librarians, the next chapter

<u4h71t$2e9cj$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187080&group=rec.arts.tv#187080

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The librarians, the next chapter
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 19:05:49 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 23 May 2023 02:05 UTC

On 2023-05-23 01:59:47 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> From the people behind the Snark!
>
> https://collider.com/the-librarians-spin-off-the-cw/
>
> The Librarians: The Next Chapter will focus on a time-travelling Librarian
> who comes from the past and is now stuck in the present day. Searching for
> something familiar, he returns to what used to be his castle. When he
> arrives, he finds out that his castle is now a museum, which in turn causes
> him to accidentally unleash magic across the continent. Though the spin-off
> is bringing a new character into the fray, it holds potential for it to
> acknowledge the previous series, which ended as Eve and Flynn tethered
> themselves to the Library, becoming immortal alongside Jenkins (John
> Larroquette).

I am making no decisions until I see the cast (and maybe the crew).

Re: The librarians, the next chapter

<u4he7n$2eslu$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187090&group=rec.arts.tv#187090

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 21:08:26 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Tue, 23 May 2023 04:08 UTC

On 5/22/2023 6:59 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> From the people behind the Snark!
>
> https://collider.com/the-librarians-spin-off-the-cw/
>
> The Librarians: The Next Chapter will focus on a time-travelling Librarian
> who comes from the past and is now stuck in the present day. Searching for
> something familiar, he returns to what used to be his castle. When he
> arrives, he finds out that his castle is now a museum, which in turn causes
> him to accidentally unleash magic across the continent. Though the spin-off
> is bringing a new character into the fray, it holds potential for it to
> acknowledge the previous series, which ended as Eve and Flynn tethered
> themselves to the Library, becoming immortal alongside Jenkins (John
> Larroquette).

How can the CW air this if they must die?

dirty old man.

Re: The librarians, the next chapter

<u4hfbu$carp$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187091&group=rec.arts.tv#187091

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 21:27:42 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 23 May 2023 04:27 UTC

On 5/22/2023 9:08 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 5/22/2023 6:59 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>  From the people behind the Snark!
>>
>> https://collider.com/the-librarians-spin-off-the-cw/
>>
>> The Librarians: The Next Chapter will focus on a time-travelling
>> Librarian
>> who comes from the past and is now stuck in the present day. Searching
>> for
>> something familiar, he returns to what used to be his castle. When he
>> arrives, he finds out that his castle is now a museum, which in turn
>> causes
>> him to accidentally unleash magic across the continent. Though the
>> spin-off
>> is bringing a new character into the fray, it holds potential for it to
>> acknowledge the previous series, which ended as Eve and Flynn tethered
>> themselves to the Library, becoming immortal alongside Jenkins (John
>> Larroquette).
>>
> How can the CW air this if they must die?

It's their last gasp, maybe.

Re: The librarians, the next chapter

<1338299728.706507740.901842.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187093&group=rec.arts.tv#187093

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 21:47:28 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 23 May 2023 04:47 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2023-05-23 01:59:47 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> From the people behind the Snark!
>>
>> https://collider.com/the-librarians-spin-off-the-cw/
>>
>> The Librarians: The Next Chapter will focus on a time-travelling Librarian
>> who comes from the past and is now stuck in the present day. Searching for
>> something familiar, he returns to what used to be his castle. When he
>> arrives, he finds out that his castle is now a museum, which in turn causes
>> him to accidentally unleash magic across the continent. Though the spin-off
>> is bringing a new character into the fray, it holds potential for it to
>> acknowledge the previous series, which ended as Eve and Flynn tethered
>> themselves to the Library, becoming immortal alongside Jenkins (John
>> Larroquette).
>
> I am making no decisions until I see the cast (and maybe the crew).

Agreed, but at least now we know it’s not a reboot.

I erased the entire Snark series today making room for George Paul day
tomorrow on TCM.

Re: The librarians, the next chapter

<1718666162.706510111.398197.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187097&group=rec.arts.tv#187097

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 21:49:56 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 23 May 2023 04:49 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 5/22/2023 6:59 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> From the people behind the Snark!
>>
>> https://collider.com/the-librarians-spin-off-the-cw/
>>
>> The Librarians: The Next Chapter will focus on a time-travelling Librarian
>> who comes from the past and is now stuck in the present day. Searching for
>> something familiar, he returns to what used to be his castle. When he
>> arrives, he finds out that his castle is now a museum, which in turn causes
>> him to accidentally unleash magic across the continent. Though the spin-off
>> is bringing a new character into the fray, it holds potential for it to
>> acknowledge the previous series, which ended as Eve and Flynn tethered
>> themselves to the Library, becoming immortal alongside Jenkins (John
>> Larroquette).
>>
> How can the CW air this if they must die?

Perhaps this will be why they must die.