Hollywood is where if you don't have happiness you send out for it. -- Rex Reed

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

SubjectAuthor
* A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaBTR1701
+* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriachromebook test
|`- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriachromebook test
+* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaFPP
|+* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriachromebook test
||`* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaFPP
|| +* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaThe Horny Goat
|| |`* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaFPP
|| | +- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaThe Horny Goat
|| | `- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriachromebook test
|| `- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaUbiquitous
|+* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriasuper70s
||`- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaUbiquitous
|`- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaUbiquitous
+* Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriatrotsky
|`- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaUbiquitous
+- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteriachromebook test
`- Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu HysteriaUbiquitous

1
A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<8VKdnRVUJ6X7yPX5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186749&group=rec.arts.tv#186749

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 05:06:46 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 20 May 2023 05:06 UTC

Think about all the crazy Wuhan Flu stuff people did simply because the
government told them to:

Filled skate parks with sand and took the rims off all the basketball
goals...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssu5n1hqod7kb7d/Cov-CrazySand.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/icl90bxianrw40q/Cov-CrazyBasketball.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/npdnn8nnvd9wppj/Cov-CrazyBasketball2.png?dl=0

Baptized babies with waterguns from 6 feet away...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7m11z98d5bwo4c/Cov-CrazyBaptism.png?dl=0

Swam behind plastic barriers in swimming pools...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnr711ayvmg6fyv/Cov-CrazySwimming.png?dl=0

Put drive-thru strip clubs in parking lots...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uffa0cp8blbd3xr/Cov-CrazyStripping.png?dl=0\

Baywatch chased down and arrested a man paddle-boarding out on the ocean all
by himself...***

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2cuw0jjsfkgfy1/Cov-CrazyPaddle.png?dl=0

Put fast food attendants outside to take orders and made them wear mobile
plastic bubbles...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5n2uicqzecto3y/Cov-CrazyBubble.png?dl=0

All the lines on the floors everywhere you went dictating where and how you
could do something as simple as walk around...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2bixy85o9dg3zs/Cov-CrazyZones.png?dl=0

Forced to sit in animal pens to attend outdoor events...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/16guqf1pobhfi5u/Cov-CrazyPens.png?dl=0

People wearing hula-hoops and other contraptions to prevent social distancing
violations...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zxsi0jw7ca4txp/Cov-CrazyHula.png?dl=0

Demanded musicians wear masks, but then cut holes in them so they could blow
air from their lungs through a horn and out into the room...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igb96g7teujd5jq/Cov-CrazyClarinet.png?dl=0

Shut down gardening centers and refused to sell people seeds, home improvement
items, and electronics in otherwise open stores because buying those items
versus other items somehow spread the virus...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0sd6i1r8o3ceeq/Cov-CrazyShelves1.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twr5b3r2u7p8dp/Cov-CrazyShelves2.png?dl=0

Department stores were only allowed to sell certain types of clothing. If you
wanted to buy a t-shirt for your kid - denied. However, you could buy a vest,
located on the rack right beside the t-shirts. Wuhan Flu was clever enough to
know the difference.

Restaurants were banned from playing music with lyrics because people might be
tempted to sing along...

Or when you socially distanced so well, the cops had to find you by helicopter
to harass you...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gvdkdxoxxav7ac/Tasz.jpg?dl=0

People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.

Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.

***He was eventually acquitted when he pointed out to the court that under the
official health order, only the beaches were closed; the ocean was not.

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<34db05b7-117a-4cfa-a41f-67b7db21c10dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186753&group=rec.arts.tv#186753

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 22:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 20 May 2023 05:42 UTC

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:08:27 AM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> Think about all the crazy Wuhan Flu stuff people did simply because the
> government told them to:

> People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
> government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
> next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
>
> Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.

"Americans must never make the mistake of wholly 'trusting' our public officials."

-------------

Who said this?:

a) Alex Jones

b) Rachel Maddow

c) Anthony Fauci

d) I don't know, but it sure sounds like some crack-pot conspiracy theory to me.

tags: google it

tags2: trust but verify, bitches

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u49oef$10daq$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186757&group=rec.arts.tv#186757

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 02:13:34 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 20 May 2023 06:13 UTC

On 5/20/23 1:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> [...]
> located on the rack right beside the t-shirts. Wuhan Flu was clever enough to
> know the difference.
>

> Restaurants were banned from playing music with lyrics because people might be
> tempted to sing along...
>

> Or when you socially distanced so well, the cops had to find you by helicopter
> to harass you...
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gvdkdxoxxav7ac/Tasz.jpg?dl=0
>

> People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
> government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
> next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
>
> Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.
>

> ***He was eventually acquitted when he pointed out to the court that under the
> official health order, only the beaches were closed; the ocean was not.

Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.

You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it had
been handled by people that knew what they were doing.

You know who I mean, right?

--
Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<40efd5a6-46e2-46d3-b957-be147c04d411n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186766&group=rec.arts.tv#186766

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 23:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 20 May 2023 06:58 UTC

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 2:13:39 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
> On 5/20/23 1:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > Think about all the crazy Wuhan Flu stuff people did simply because the
> > government told them to:

> > People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
> > government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
> > next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
> >
> > Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.

> Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
> was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
> throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.
>
> You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
> The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it had
> been handled by people that knew what they were doing.

750, 000 of the 1 million Americans dead from covid-19 were 65 years old or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social security drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with only a .01 percent chance of dying. Talk about waste, fraud and abuse...

What could have been done to keep the elderly from dying when half of the covid carriers were asymptomatic, with no symptoms of illness? And many who WERE vaccinated still got sick.

And why haven't the 300 US military athletes from the 2019 world military games in the epicenter of Wuhan where the flu originated, been tested? I mean, the CDC and Congress claim they want to find the virus origin, but blame China for withholding info, when tests of the athletes would nearly pinpoint when and where the virus started.

Maybe they don't want to know.

Or maybe they already know, maybe they were watching as the pandemic emerged.

An agency tasked with tracking future bio threats fell down on the job, causing us to wonder what else we don't know.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-staggering-collapse-of-u-s-intelligence-on-the-coronavirus/

tags: cull the herd, kiss (entitlement sucking) grandma goodbye

tags2: covid was a manufactured crisis to save the empire

tags3: make social security solvent, make a more lethal virus that is senior specific

tags4: trust but verify, bitches

tags5: matthew pottinger ... something smells fishy bout that boy

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<2j0aM.3352441$vBI8.920140@fx15.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186771&group=rec.arts.tv#186771

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 04:22:06 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 20 May 2023 09:22 UTC

On 5/20/23 12:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote

This is interesting, more than a million Americans died from Covid, what
kind of insane sociopathic anonymous asshole would think such a thing is
amusing? If you hate America and Americans and don't give a flying fuck
who dies from Covid or gun violence just grow a pair of balls and say so
you motherfucking eunuch.

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<super70s-9FE5A0.04354920052023@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186774&group=rec.arts.tv#186774

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 04:35:49 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 20 May 2023 09:35 UTC

In article <u49oef$10daq$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
> was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
> throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.
>
> You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
> The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it
> had been handled by people that knew what they were doing.
>
> You know who I mean, right?

The Great Neo-Fascist Hope Ron DeSantis is getting ready to declare his
candidacy so it's time to play armchair quarterback on all the decisions
made during the deadly world pandemic (just like he did and he had no
idea what he was doing -- anymore than Trump -- because he refused to
listen to the most qualified medical spokespeople).

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4abaf$129b1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186779&group=rec.arts.tv#186779

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 07:35:42 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 20 May 2023 11:35 UTC

On 5/20/23 2:58 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 2:13:39 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
>> On 5/20/23 1:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> Think about all the crazy Wuhan Flu stuff people did simply because the
>>> government told them to:
>
>>> People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
>>> government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
>>> next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
>>>
>>> Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.
>

>> Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
>> was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
>> throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.
>>
>> You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
>> The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it had
>> been handled by people that knew what they were doing.

> 750, 000 of the 1 million Americans dead from covid-19 were 65 years old or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social security drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with only a .01 percent chance of dying. Talk about waste, fraud and abuse...

Now tell us how many of those kids and under 65 year olds would have
gotten covid, then passed it on to their vulnerable friends and
relatives, who would have died?

In addition, you haven't touched on how many are STILL suffering from
Long Covid. No stats you'd like to quote for that?

According to Kaiser in 2022:
"The percentage of people who have had COVID and currently report long
COVID symptoms declined from 19% in June 2022 to 11% in January 2023."

That's a fuck-ton of people who are STILL suffering.

> What could have been done to keep the elderly from dying when half of the covid carriers were asymptomatic, with no symptoms of illness? And many who WERE vaccinated still got sick.

Yup. Me and the wife are both retired, and over 65. We got covid last
January, and for us, it was like a mild cold that was gone in a week.
Fever, headaches and body aches for a day, stuffy head, and nasty cough.
(A mild cough did linger around for another 8 weeks.)

I'm diabetic, have coronary heart disease (having had a heart attack and
a triple bypass back in 2006) as well as hypertension and bigeminy
(irregular heart rhythm).

You think I'd still be here typing this today without the vaccine? Or
don't our lives count because of our age?

Had we had a competent president, who wasn't a disinfectant injecting
horse de-worming conspiracy nut like you, we wouldn't have stretched
this pandemic out over 3 years. And how many of the subsequent variants
would NEVER have been created?

How much waste did THAT cause? Here's my advice to you:

--
Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<b5f6ea99-c84c-4768-bfc9-4c2d35d8fcden@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186793&group=rec.arts.tv#186793

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 09:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 20 May 2023 16:07 UTC

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:45:28 AM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 01:08:27 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:

> > Think about all the crazy Wuhan Flu stuff people did simply because the
> > government told them to:

> > People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
> > government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
> > next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
> >
> > Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.

> What they should have done that wouldn't have been crazy would have been an incendiary bombing of the Wuhan lab around 2010 before the horror began there.

Great idea, drop a bomb on a BSL-4 and aersol into the air an array of biotoxins.

Yeah, THAT sounds like a plan ...

.... from a gawddamn sci-fi flic, like "The Last Of Us"

------------

there's a fungus among us... called richa-19

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<qo7i6i5hm98ggnjdu92bvh6nsmea21evua@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186824&group=rec.arts.tv#186824

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 12:29:58 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sat, 20 May 2023 19:29 UTC

On Sat, 20 May 2023 07:35:42 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>> 750, 000 of the 1 million Americans dead from covid-19 were 65 years old or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social security drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with only a .01 percent chance of dying. Talk about waste, fraud and abuse...
>
>Now tell us how many of those kids and under 65 year olds would have
>gotten covid, then passed it on to their vulnerable friends and
>relatives, who would have died?

As someone who moved from under-65 to over-65 during the pandemic I
thank you for your lack of interest in my well-being. COVID is still
impacting health care in many ways - my wife died in March 2022 and I
still don't have the coroner's report even though they only had her
for 4 days and without asking, did a post-mortem COVID test on her,
she tested positive and will probably be labelled a COVID death
despite the fact that the symptoms clearly suggest a cardiac arrest
(as confirmed by my GP)

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4ca7v$1edca$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186864&group=rec.arts.tv#186864

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 01:29:33 -0400
 by: FPP - Sun, 21 May 2023 05:29 UTC

On 5/20/23 3:29 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2023 07:35:42 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> 750, 000 of the 1 million Americans dead from covid-19 were 65 years old or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social security drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with only a .01 percent chance of dying. Talk about waste, fraud and abuse...
>>
>> Now tell us how many of those kids and under 65 year olds would have
>> gotten covid, then passed it on to their vulnerable friends and
>> relatives, who would have died?
>>
> As someone who moved from under-65 to over-65 during the pandemic I
> thank you for your lack of interest in my well-being. COVID is still
> impacting health care in many ways - my wife died in March 2022 and I
> still don't have the coroner's report even though they only had her
> for 4 days and without asking, did a post-mortem COVID test on her,
> she tested positive and will probably be labelled a COVID death
> despite the fact that the symptoms clearly suggest a cardiac arrest
> (as confirmed by my GP)

I said exactly the opposite. *I* was the one advocating FOR those over 65.

Covid INCREASES the risk of a heart problems... even mild cases of
covid. So, yeah... if your wife had covid and then died of heart
related complications - chances are that covid added to her risk of death.

My condolences... but she may well have died of complications of covid.
That's not me... that's what the science says.

> 10 February 2022 - "Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case
> Massive study shows a long-term, substantial rise in risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke, after a SARS-CoV-2 infection."

> "Even a mild case of COVID-19 can increase a person’s risk of cardiovascular problems for at least a year after diagnosis, a new study shows. Researchers found that rates of many conditions, such as heart failure and stroke, were substantially higher in people who had recovered from COVID-19 than in similar people who hadn’t had the disease."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00403-0

I think you're lumping *my comments* in with those of chromebook
dipshit. This is him:

>>> 750, 000 of the 1 million Americans dead from covid-19 were 65
years old or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social
security drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with
only a .01 percent chance of dying. Talk about waste, fraud and abuse...
--
Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<c6hj6ilfl2m8dpo3bgm4tbv9jes15uumoc@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186869&group=rec.arts.tv#186869

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 00:18:50 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sun, 21 May 2023 07:18 UTC

On Sun, 21 May 2023 01:29:33 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>I said exactly the opposite. *I* was the one advocating FOR those over 65.
>
>Covid INCREASES the risk of a heart problems... even mild cases of
>covid. So, yeah... if your wife had covid and then died of heart
>related complications - chances are that covid added to her risk of death.
>
>My condolences... but she may well have died of complications of covid.
> That's not me... that's what the science says.

My kids especially want to see the report since while they know all
about the bad stuff in my background they don't really know much about
her side other than the fact her father had a fatal heart attack in
his late 70s while her mother had life saving open heart surgery in
her 80s.

But no question the worst part was seeing her wheeled out of the house
on a gurney knowing she'd never be coming back.

I don't mind (if it was actually a cause) COVID being listed ass a
'contributing factor' but a 'contributing factor' doesn't make it the
primary cause of death and what I've read says that COVID is being
widely used as a cause of death in situations where it's at most a
contributing factor and not the primary cause. This tends to distort
medical statistics by overstating COVID deaths and understating other
causes.

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<2ace830a-1a90-45ea-9aad-869ed4d0cc77n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186909&group=rec.arts.tv#186909

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 07:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 21 May 2023 14:50 UTC

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:31:17 AM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

> >> Now tell us how many of those kids and under 65 year olds would have
> >> gotten covid, then passed it on to their vulnerable friends and
> >> relatives, who would have died?
> >>
> > As someone who moved from under-65 to over-65 during the pandemic I
> > thank you for your lack of interest in my well-being. COVID is still
> > impacting health care in many ways - my wife died in March 2022 and I
> > still don't have the coroner's report even though they only had her
> > for 4 days and without asking, did a post-mortem COVID test on her,
> > she tested positive and will probably be labelled a COVID death
> > despite the fact that the symptoms clearly suggest a cardiac arrest
> > (as confirmed by my GP)
> >
> I said exactly the opposite. *I* was the one advocating FOR those over 65..
>
> Covid INCREASES the risk of a heart problems... even mild cases of
> covid. So, yeah... if your wife had covid and then died of heart
> related complications - chances are that covid added to her risk of death..
>
> My condolences... but she may well have died of complications of covid.
> That's not me... that's what the science says.
>
> > 10 February 2022 - "Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case
> > Massive study shows a long-term, substantial rise in risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke, after a SARS-CoV-2 infection."
>
> > "Even a mild case of COVID-19 can increase a person’s risk of cardiovascular problems for at least a year after diagnosis, a new study shows. Researchers found that rates of many conditions, such as heart failure and stroke, were substantially higher in people who had recovered from COVID-19 than in similar people who hadn’t had the disease."
>
> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00403-0

> I think you're lumping *my comments* in with those of chromebook
> dipshit. This is him:

> years old or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social
> security drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with
> only a .01 percent chance of dying. Talk about waste, fraud and abuse...

After riding the third rock around the sun over 70 times, I am advocating for seniors by saying, the wasted resources on the population with .01 percent chance of dying from covid-19 (18 and under) would have been better spent on seniors (65 and over) accounting for 70% of the covid deaths. This would seem to be common sense - Apply resources where they are most needed, to prevent death and relieve suffering.

But if I were in the government accounting office, watching the impending demise of the social security trust fund and a 31 trillion dollar deficit with a debt ceiling on the horizon, every death of those receiving entitlement checks, makes balancing the budget a little easier.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/-lWPK5_uQr8/m/2axLW-BCAgAJ

-----------

mime, aka chromebook test, had covid before the vaccine was available, and survived with natural immunity. The 2nd and 3rd infections were minor, and hardly slowed me down. The first infection was a bitch, slept for 2 weeks and self medicated with hard liquor and aspirin. The covid toes were the worst, with minor long-covid damage to toes, but not enough to keep me from walking the HUGE auction warehouses where I spend pennies on the dollar for Amazon liquidation merch.

I have goals, I have immunity, and I am old and angry, so don't get in my way, bitches

And I am happy!

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<41fadbb3-95b0-4d56-b14a-22ee82549da4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=186966&group=rec.arts.tv#186966

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 15:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 21 May 2023 22:44 UTC

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:42:20 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:08:27 AM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:

> > Think about all the crazy Wuhan Flu stuff people did simply because the
> > government told them to:

> > People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
> > government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
> > next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.

> > Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.

> "Americans must never make the mistake of wholly 'trusting' our public officials."

The quote comes from a report commissioned by the Obama administration, who at the time of the 2013 Snowden documents release, said, "If you can't trust us, we're going to have some problems."

> Who said this?:

One of the co-authors of the above mentioned report later said the CIA demonstrated gross malfeasance, when they brought 2 of the 9/11 hijackers into the United States, and "They got away with it", meaning the CIA got away with hiding their involvement with the 9/11 hijackers.

tags: Richard A Clarke, The NSA Report, ......... It sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it bitches?

Americans must never make the mistake of wholly 'trusting' our public officials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibc6QSV5ftw

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4i78s$2ham3$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187107&group=rec.arts.tv#187107

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 04:30:44 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 23 May 2023 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

> [...]
> buy a vest, located on the rack right beside the t-shirts. Wuhan Flu was
> clever enough to know the difference.
>
> Restaurants were banned from playing music with lyrics because people might
> be tempted to sing along...
>
> Or when you socially distanced so well, the cops had to find you by
> helicopter to harass you...
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gvdkdxoxxav7ac/Tasz.jpg?dl=0
>
> People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
> government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
> next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
>
> Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.
>

> ***He was eventually acquitted when he pointed out to the court that under
the official health order, only the beaches were closed; the ocean was

703,227 Americans have died from COVID-19 under President Joe Biden, who
promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He
has not.) Why hasn't Resident Joke Biden resigned yet or been impeached for
lying?

(I see our local Wuhan Flu expert who is also a history scholar, business
owwner, and firearms expert who was trained by the SS trainer has replied
to this thread. This shouyld be funny to read.)

--
"Two-hundred twenty-thousand Americans dead. Anyone who's responsible
for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4i7q3$2ham3$5@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187108&group=rec.arts.tv#187108

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 04:30:45 -0400

fredp1571@gmail.com wrote:

>Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
>was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
>throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.

Still repeating that lie that was debunked long long ago, I see.

The fact is, Obama failed to keep emergency supplies stocked, so President
Trump had a lot of catching up to do. #ThanksObama

As for "Obama's Pandemic Playbook", throwing it out was a good idea since it
failed twice under his watch.

>You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
>The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it had
>been handled by people that knew what they were doing.

That would be Resident Joke Biden, who was responsible for over 703,227 of
those deaths and Democrats who put all those Wuhan Flu victims in nursing
homes.

You really need to quit attempting to blame Trump for Resident Joke Biden's
miserable failures, boyo.

--
"Two-hundred twenty-thousand Americans dead. Anyone who's responsible
for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United
States of America. "
-- Joe Biden

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4i87h$2ham3$6@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187109&group=rec.arts.tv#187109

Followup: alt.sockpuppeteer,alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 04:30:46 -0400

"trotsky" wrote:
> On 5/20/23 2:58 AM, chromebook test wrote:

>>> Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
>>> was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
>>> throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.
>>>
>>> You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
>>> The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it had
>>> been handled by people that knew what they were doing.
>

>> 750, 000 of the 1 million Americans dead from covid-19 were 65 years old
>> or older. 3/4 of the American dead were non-working, social security
>> drawing seniors. Yet every kid in America was vaccinated with only a .01
>
>Now tell us how many of those kids and under 65 year olds would have
>gotten covid, then passed it on to their vulnerable friends and
>relatives, who would have died?
>
>In addition, you haven't touched on how many are STILL suffering from
>Long Covid. No stats you'd like to quote for that?
>
>According to Kaiser in 2022:
>"The percentage of people who have had COVID and currently report long
>COVID symptoms declined from 19% in June 2022 to 11% in January 2023."
>
>That's a fuck-ton of people who are STILL suffering.
>
>> What could have been done to keep the elderly from dying when half of the
>> covid carriers were asymptomatic, with no symptoms of illness? And many
>> who WERE vaccinated still got sick.
>
>Yup. Me and the wife are both retired, and over 65. We got covid last
>January, and for us, it was like a mild cold that was gone in a week.

OK, liar.

>I'm diabetic, have coronary heart disease (having had a heart attack and
>a triple bypass back in 2006) as well as hypertension and bigeminy
>(irregular heart rhythm).
>
>You think I'd still be here typing this today without the vaccine? Or
>don't our lives count because of our age?

You can thank President Trump for that vaccine.

>Had we had a competent president, who wasn't a disinfectant injecting
>horse de-worming conspiracy nut like you, we wouldn't have stretched
>this pandemic out over 3 years. And how many of the subsequent variants
>would NEVER have been created?

The premises of your question is incorrect. Please try again.

--
"Two-hundred twenty-thousand Americans dead. Anyone who's responsible
for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United
States of America. "
-- Joe Biden

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4i8g9$2ham3$7@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187110&group=rec.arts.tv#187110

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 04:30:47 -0400

super70s@super70s.invalid wrote:
> "trotsky" wrote:

>> Guess that's what happens when you disband the officials whose job it
>> was to prepare for a pandemic. Probably wasn't a great decision to
>> throw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for you, either.
>>
>> You know who's NOT looking back on "the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria"?
>> The 1,164,019 dead Americans... many of who wouldn't have died if it
>> had been handled by people that knew what they were doing.
>>
>> You know who I mean, right?
>
>The Great Neo-Fascist Hope Ron DeSantis is getting ready to declare his
>candidacy so it's time to play armchair quarterback on all the decisions
>made during the deadly world pandemic (just like he did and he had no
>idea what he was doing -- anymore than Trump -- because he refused to
>listen to the most qualified medical spokespeople).

Actually, he and Presdient Trump were praised by Fauchi for handling it best.
(You really need to get a hold of this irrational hatred of President
Trump inhibiting your ability to think clearly and logically.)

Epithet noted.
Selective memory noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
"Two-hundred twenty-thousand Americans dead. Anyone who's responsible
for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United
States of America. "
-- Joe Biden

Re: A Look Back at the Best of Wuhan Flu Hysteria

<u4i8n2$2ham3$8@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187111&group=rec.arts.tv#187111

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 04:30:48 -0400

In article <2j0aM.3352441$vBI8.920140@fx15.iad>, gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> [...]

>> helicopter to harass you...
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gvdkdxoxxav7ac/Tasz.jpg?dl=0
>>
>> People fervently participated in all of this nonsense simply because the
>> government told them it was okay to do so. Think about what people will do
>> next time the government gives them the green light to become zealots.
>>
>> Either we learn from this or we'll suffer dearly next time around.
>>

>> ***He was eventually acquitted when he pointed out to the court that under
>> the official health order, only the beaches were closed; the ocean was
>> not.
>
>This is interesting, more than a million Americans died from Covid, what
>kind of insane sociopathic anonymous asshole would think such a thing is
>amusing? If you hate America and Americans and don't give a flying fuck
>who dies from Covid or gun violence just grow a pair of balls and say so

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9