From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: News: LL Cool J Will Recur on NCIS: HAWAI-EYE-EYE
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 06:16:58 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 23 May 2023 13:16 UTC

LL will recur in season #3 of "NCIS: Hawai-EYE-EYE".

As per Deadline:

https://deadline.com/2023/05/ll-cool-sam-hanna-cast-ncis-hawaii-season-3-1235376371/

I can't figure out 1) why LL would even bother doing this, and 2) if
he's going to do it, why he didn't finagle a actual full main cast
gig!?!

This just seems weird...

Re: News: LL Cool J Will Recur on NCIS: HAWAI-EYE-EYE

<u6hp6i19l6kfat4f2b8bln8jg39c96h3nh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187137&group=rec.arts.tv#187137

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: News: LL Cool J Will Recur on NCIS: HAWAI-EYE-EYE
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 09:54:07 -0400
 by: shawn - Tue, 23 May 2023 13:54 UTC

On Tue, 23 May 2023 06:16:58 -0700, Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>LL will recur in season #3 of "NCIS: Hawai-EYE-EYE".
>
>As per Deadline:
>
>https://deadline.com/2023/05/ll-cool-sam-hanna-cast-ncis-hawaii-season-3-1235376371/
>

>I can't figure out 1) why LL would even bother doing this, and 2) if
>he's going to do it, why he didn't finagle a actual full main cast
>gig!?!
>
>This just seems weird...

I don't know.. Fully paid trips to Hawaii without a need to leave your
home for months at a time seems like a great idea to me. It's not like
he needed the full time money at this point in his career and he
likely has a life in Los Angeles. I don't know if he has kids still
living at home now but if he does he probably doesn't want to either
move them to Hawaii and leave all of their friends behind or to leave
them behind for months or have to do that Hawaii-LA commute every
weekend.

Re: News: LL Cool J Will Recur on NCIS: HAWAI-EYE-EYE

<2005037329.706553019.780334.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187146&group=rec.arts.tv#187146

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 10:18:38 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 23 May 2023 17:18 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> LL will recur in season #3 of "NCIS: Hawai-EYE-EYE".
>
> As per Deadline:
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/05/ll-cool-sam-hanna-cast-ncis-hawaii-season-3-1235376371/
>

> I can't figure out 1) why LL would even bother doing this, and 2) if
> he's going to do it, why he didn't finagle a actual full main cast
> gig!?!
>
> This just seems weird...

They teased all over the tribute special that everybody was still alive and
active and could form different teams and guest star on the other shows. I
think they even had the hot chick from NCIS 0WM say that was likely to
happen. But it could’ve been somebody from Hawaii.

Re: News: LL Cool J Will Recur on NCIS: HAWAI-EYE-EYE

<3etr6ip709sqdn4b1li3pgcf701larjqqd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187247&group=rec.arts.tv#187247

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 07:35:58 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 24 May 2023 11:35 UTC

wrote:

>LL will recur in season #3 of "NCIS: Hawai-EYE-EYE".
>
>As per Deadline:
>
>https://deadline.com/2023/05/ll-cool-sam-hanna-cast-ncis-hawaii-season-3-1235376371/
>

>I can't figure out 1) why LL would even bother doing this, and 2) if
>he's going to do it, why he didn't finagle a actual full main cast
>gig!?!
>
>This just seems weird...

I guess this was all part of the plan which was why the guy brought in
to replace Tenant while she was out was from the Office of Special
Projects. Which I think is what the NCIS: LA group is part of. Though
the idea that Sam (not Seaborn) could manage to get both follow Tenant
and get in the perfect position to take out the bad guys before they
could shoot at Tenant is a bit hard to believe. Not that such
movements don't occur all the time in these shows where people manage
to travel across cities at speeds that would require over 100 miles
per hour and no traffic. Not something you are likely to find in any
large city during the day time.

Re: News: LL Cool J Will Recur on NCIS: HAWAI-EYE-EYE

<1100525152.706622105.791089.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187259&group=rec.arts.tv#187259

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 07:27:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 24 May 2023 14:27 UTC

> On Tue, 23 May 2023 06:16:58 -0700, Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> LL will recur in season #3 of "NCIS: Hawai-EYE-EYE".
>>
>> As per Deadline:
>>
>> https://deadline.com/2023/05/ll-cool-sam-hanna-cast-ncis-hawaii-season-3-1235376371/
>>

>> I can't figure out 1) why LL would even bother doing this, and 2) if
>> he's going to do it, why he didn't finagle a actual full main cast
>> gig!?!
>>
>> This just seems weird...
>
> I guess this was all part of the plan which was why the guy brought in
> to replace Tenant while she was out was from the Office of Special
> Projects. Which I think is what the NCIS: LA group is part of.

Los Angeles is definitely “special projects“ (I always notice because
that’s what I was in when I was at Fox). What I’ve never been sure of is,
if Los Angeles is “part of“ special projects, or if it is special projects
itself.