He was part of my dream, of course -- but then I was part of his dream too. -- Lewis Carroll

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: CNN: Now FATSO's don't like the BMI index

SubjectAuthor
o Re: CNN: Now FATSO's don't like the BMI indextrotsky

1
Re: CNN: Now FATSO's don't like the BMI index

<AEkbM.3161164$iS99.1050955@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187234&group=rec.arts.tv#187234

Subject: Re: CNN: Now FATSO's don't like the BMI index
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 04:19:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 24 May 2023 09:19 UTC

On 5/22/23 6:56 AM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/22/health/what-is-bmi-wellness/index.html
>
> Body Mass Index:
>
> Research has found that as BMI climbs, so does the risk for chronic conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, respiratory problems, stroke, mental illness, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, physical pain and at least 13 types of cancer, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Well anonyshitted. And I'm still amazed that there are people abjectly
stupid enough to use apostrophes to form plurals of words. The most
basic English escapes people as stupid as you. It's even more amazing
that you seek to pass judgement on others when you're too fucking stupid
to even spell properly. Zero self awareness like all internet assholes.