From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.tv.sean-hannity
Subject: Sean Hannity Lays Out Timeline Showing Which Side Is Stonewalling In Debt Ceiling Negotiations
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 04:30:51 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 24 May 2023 08:30 UTC

Fox News host Sean Hannity laid out a timeline on his show this week
outlining the sequence of events behind the current debt ceiling crisis,
showing that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was calling for negotiations
back at the start of year.

The segment, which aired on Monday night, comes as the Biden administration
has largely refused to work with House Republicans on the debt ceiling.

McCarthy made the following series of statements:

� January 24: �We have to negotiate over the debt. Our whole government is
designed to have compromise. Republicans control the House. Democrats have a
small majority in the Senate and he�s the president. He is playing with the
financial markets of America by saying he wouldn�t negotiate.�

� March 6: �That�s why I said to the president, let�s be rational, let�s be
reasonable. And let�s sit down and negotiate.�

� March 28: �When we were together at the prayer breakfast, he says we�re
going to sit down the next day, told the entire Congress that we�re going to
meet. At the Democratic retreat, he told the Democrats that they, that we
were planning meetings, he�s never had one meeting. It�s been more than two
months. Time is ticking.�

� April 23: �He needs to show leadership and come to the negotiating table
instead of put[ting] us in default.�

Hannity then laid out the responses from the White House about the debt
ceiling over the same period of time:

� Karine Jean-Pierre on January 13: �We will not be doing any negotiation
over the debt ceiling.�

� White House official on May 4: �Look, the president�s position is simple.
Congress needs to take action to prevent default without hostage taking.�

� President Joe Biden on May 9: �In the meantime, we need to take the threat
of default off the table.�

� Jean-Pierre on May 12: �We are not going to negotiate over the debt limit.�

WATCH:

.@SeanHannity profiles @SpeakerMcCarthy's persistent demand that
Biden negotiate with House R's on the debt limit.

Biden ignored McCarthy for months & demanded a clean debt limit &
more spending � but now McCarthy backed Biden & Democrats into a
corner where they must negotiate. pic.twitter.com/k1Uv1YljhS

� Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) May 23, 2023

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Sean Hannity Lays Out Timeline Showing Which Side Is Stonewalling In Debt Ceiling Negotiations

<d2b35a95-d885-4afe-b7a6-5e3f33ef678cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187367&group=rec.arts.tv#187367

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 09:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sean Hannity Lays Out Timeline Showing Which Side Is Stonewalling
In Debt Ceiling Negotiations
From: ten...@world.std.com (tenworld)
 by: tenworld - Thu, 25 May 2023 16:49 UTC

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:19:20 AM UTC-4, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Fox News host Sean Hannity laid out a timeline on his show this week
> outlining the sequence of events behind the current debt ceiling crisis,
> showing that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was calling for negotiations
> back at the start of year.
>
> The segment, which aired on Monday night, comes as the Biden administration
> has largely refused to work with House Republicans on the debt ceiling.
>
> McCarthy made the following series of statements:
>
> • January 24: “We have to negotiate over the debt. Our whole government is
> designed to have compromise. Republicans control the House. Democrats have a
> small majority in the Senate and he’s the president. He is playing with the
> financial markets of America by saying he wouldn’t negotiate.”
>
> • March 6: “That’s why I said to the president, let’s be rational, let’s be
> reasonable. And let’s sit down and negotiate.”
>
> • March 28: “When we were together at the prayer breakfast, he says we’re
> going to sit down the next day, told the entire Congress that we’re going to
> meet. At the Democratic retreat, he told the Democrats that they, that we
> were planning meetings, he’s never had one meeting. It’s been more than two
> months. Time is ticking.”
>
> • April 23: “He needs to show leadership and come to the negotiating table
> instead of put[ting] us in default.”
>
> Hannity then laid out the responses from the White House about the debt
> ceiling over the same period of time:
>
> • Karine Jean-Pierre on January 13: “We will not be doing any negotiation
> over the debt ceiling.”
>
> • White House official on May 4: “Look, the president’s position is simple.
> Congress needs to take action to prevent default without hostage taking.”
>
> • President Joe Biden on May 9: “In the meantime, we need to take the threat
> of default off the table.”
>
> • Jean-Pierre on May 12: “We are not going to negotiate over the debt limit.”
>
> WATCH:
>
> .@SeanHannity profiles @SpeakerMcCarthy's persistent demand that
> Biden negotiate with House R's on the debt limit.
>
> Biden ignored McCarthy for months & demanded a clean debt limit &
> more spending – but now McCarthy backed Biden & Democrats into a
> corner where they must negotiate. pic.twitter.com/k1Uv1YljhS
>
> — Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) May 23, 2023

like we should believe anything that comes out of faux news {return}
the network thats is setting records for paying out for lying

Re: Sean Hannity Lays Out Timeline Showing Which Side Is Stonewalling In Debt Ceiling Negotiations

<super70s-6CA220.14315125052023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187387&group=rec.arts.tv#187387

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:31:51 -0500
 by: super70s - Thu, 25 May 2023 19:31 UTC

In article <d2b35a95-d885-4afe-b7a6-5e3f33ef678cn@googlegroups.com>,
tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:

> > WATCH:
> >
> > .@SeanHannity profiles @SpeakerMcCarthy's persistent demand that
> > Biden negotiate with House R's on the debt limit.
> >
> > Biden ignored McCarthy for months & demanded a clean debt limit &
> > more spending – but now McCarthy backed Biden & Democrats into a
> > corner where they must negotiate. pic.twitter.com/k1Uv1YljhS
> >
> > — Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) May 23, 2023
> >
> like we should believe anything that comes out of faux news {return}
> the network thats is setting records for paying out for lying

MAGAlicans want to create chaos under Biden so it will make all the
chaos of the Trump presidency look normal. Hopefully the latter won't
get a chance to repeat itself.

Re: Sean Hannity Lays Out Timeline Showing Which Side Is Stonewalling In Debt Ceiling Negotiations

<u4or25$g3fv$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187396&group=rec.arts.tv#187396

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
In Debt Ceiling Negotiations
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 16:30:13 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 25 May 2023 23:30 UTC

On 5/25/2023 12:31 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <d2b35a95-d885-4afe-b7a6-5e3f33ef678cn@googlegroups.com>,
> tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:
>
>>> WATCH:
>>>
>>> .@SeanHannity profiles @SpeakerMcCarthy's persistent demand that
>>> Biden negotiate with House R's on the debt limit.
>>>
>>> Biden ignored McCarthy for months & demanded a clean debt limit &
>>> more spending – but now McCarthy backed Biden & Democrats into a
>>> corner where they must negotiate. pic.twitter.com/k1Uv1YljhS
>>>
>>> — Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) May 23, 2023
>>>
>> like we should believe anything that comes out of faux news {return}
>> the network thats is setting records for paying out for lying
>
> MAGAlicans want to create chaos under Biden so it will make all the
> chaos of the Trump presidency look normal. Hopefully the latter won't
> get a chance to repeat itself.

They also want to blame an economic crisis on Biden so they can use that
against him in the next election. They don't understand that if we
default on payment or even delay it a week or two, they'll have chaos in
their lives too.

Re: Sean Hannity Lays Out Timeline Showing Which Side Is Stonewalling In Debt Ceiling Negotiations

<u54r5v$1vbau$19@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187990&group=rec.arts.tv#187990

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 04:30:57 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 30 May 2023 08:30 UTC

super70s@super70s.invalid wrote:
> tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:

>> > WATCH:
>> >
>> > .@SeanHannity profiles @SpeakerMcCarthy's persistent demand that
>> > Biden negotiate with House R's on the debt limit.
>> >
>> > Biden ignored McCarthy for months & demanded a clean debt limit &
>> > more spending – but now McCarthy backed Biden & Democrats into a
>> > corner where they must negotiate. pic.twitter.com/k1Uv1YljhS
>> >
>> > — Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) May 23, 2023
>> >
>> like we should believe anything that comes out of faux news [sic]
>> the network thats is setting records for paying out for lying
>
>MAGAlicans want to create chaos under Biden so it will make all the
>chaos of the Trump presidency look normal. Hopefully the latter won't
>get a chance to repeat itself.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8