From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Subject: Re: DW Production humour
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 20:15:14 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:15 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> 2005 BBC 1 Controller Lorraine Hennessey call on Russell T Davies
>
> to revive Doctor Who!
>
> RTD: "I will do the job"
>
> 2010 RTD: I quit and I hand the reign over to Stephen Moffat.
>
> 2010 to 2017 Moffat : I am doing a good job just that some fans are
> hating it!
>
> 2017 to 2023 Chibnall : I will revolutionise Doctor Who
>
> 2023 RTD: Time to rescue Doctor Who from the Timless Child .
> Stephen I need your help.

You do have a sense of humour... I'm in shock!

I still don't think RTD will be the saviour you think he is going to be.

I'm at a loss to understand why the people who disliked Chibnall for the
female 13th Doctor would think RTD isn't going to be as "woke" in any way
shape or form, when he's probably the most "woke" Executive Producer
Doctor Who has ever had! Plus, the content he creates will be streamed
worldwide on Disney+, one of the most "woke" services out there, and the
BBC in the UK. (Ditto) So I don't see RTD's star shining so bright in
some camps come 2024.

I'm confident enough to say I'm fairly sure that by the time Ncuti Gatwa
is strutting his stuff on screen as the 15th Doctor you'll find some
reason for a 0/10 review and be posting here about wanting RTD gone!

Watch this space...

Re: DW Production humour

<nnd$6a35bf03$63cfd9c1@3d208345b714aa06>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18716&group=rec.arts.drwho#18716

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 19:50:03 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 18:50 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$72351a6d$65a35681@f35175c57801cac4>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >
> >> 2005 BBC 1 Controller Lorraine Hennessey call on Russell T Davies
> >>
> >> to revive Doctor Who!
> >>
> >> RTD: "I will do the job"
> >>
> >> 2010 RTD: I quit and I hand the reign over to Stephen Moffat.
> >>
> >> 2010 to 2017 Moffat : I am doing a good job just that some fans are
> >> hating it!
> >>
> >> 2017 to 2023 Chibnall : I will revolutionise Doctor Who
> >>
> >> 2023 RTD: Time to rescue Doctor Who from the Timless Child .
> >> Stephen I need your help.
> >
> > You do have a sense of humour... I'm in shock!
> >
> > I still don't think RTD will be the saviour you think he is going to
> > be.
> >
> > I'm at a loss to understand why the people who disliked Chibnall for
> > the female 13th Doctor would think RTD isn't going to be as "woke" in
> > any way shape or form, when he's probably the most "woke" Executive
> > Producer Doctor Who has ever had! Plus, the content he creates will
> > be streamed worldwide on Disney+, one of the most "woke" services out
> > there, and the BBC in the UK. (Ditto) So I don't see RTD's star
> > shining so bright in some camps come 2024.
> >
> > I'm confident enough to say I'm fairly sure that by the time Ncuti
> > Gatwa is strutting his stuff on screen as the 15th Doctor you'll find
> > some reason for a 0/10 review and be posting here about wanting RTD
> > gone!
> >
> > Watch this space...
>
> Care to improve on the humour?

That was, like always, just an observation.

If you want humour, I can do jokes too...

Why did God make man before He made a woman?

Because He didn’t want any advice on how to do it!

Re: DW Production humour

<u9bbif$2nagc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18757&group=rec.arts.drwho#18757

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 23:07:28 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 13:07 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 20/7/23 4:50 am:
> The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <nnd$72351a6d$65a35681@f35175c57801cac4>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Watch this space...
>>
>> Care to improve on the humour?
>
> That was, like always, just an observation.
>
> If you want humour, I can do jokes too...
>
> Why did God make man before He made a woman?
>
> Because He didn’t want any advice on how to do it!

Yuck!! Yuck!! Yuck!! ;-P
--
Daniel