A lie in time saves nine.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

SubjectAuthor
* Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without ChargesBTR1701
+* Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without ChargesAdam H. Kerman
|+* Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track ReleasedBTR1701
||`* Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released WithoutFPP
|| +* Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without ChargesThe Horny Goat
|| |`- Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released WithoutFPP
|| `- Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Withouttrotsky
|`- Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without ChargesIrish Mike
+* Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released WithoutFPP
|`- Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Withouttrotsky
`- Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Withouttrotsky

1
Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<Q7qdnYLWmoj-n-35nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187409&group=rec.arts.tv#187409

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 00:50:43 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 26 May 2023 00:50 UTC

Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
evidence of his guilt for murder.

--------------------------

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/

The suspect who fatally shoved a man onto a Minneapolis Light Rail last week
was released without charges.

Last Saturday around 1 am, Minneapolis police responded to calls about a man
who had become trapped under a train at the Hennepin Avenue/Warehouse District
station.

According to reports, the victim was pushed onto the Minneapolis Light Rail
after an argument with another man and was crushed by an oncoming train. He
was pronounced dead at the scene.

Video of the horrific murder shows the suspect, Daquan Stephen Rogers, 29,
shove the victim onto the train tracks. Rogers was arrested, then released
without charges.

According to Crime Watch Minneapolis, the Hennepin County Attorney ordered the
release of Rogers even though he is on video fatally pushing/punching the
victim onto the train tracks.

Crime Watch Minneapolis also reported there is another open case against
Daquan Rogers involving brawling charged by Metro Transit last month and a
history of cases involving transit crime.

"Of course, he was tossed plea deals in the assault cases dismissing the
violent crime charges. Free to go on his merry way." Crime Watch Minneapolis
said.

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<u4p84k$3rvii$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187416&group=rec.arts.tv#187416

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 03:13:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 26 May 2023 03:13 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
>D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
>evidence of his guilt for murder.

>--------------------------

>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/

fuck

So, if he'd been prosecuted properly in the earlier case, he wouldn't
have been around to murder the man in the later incident.

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<mPWdnUHjWPX_o-35nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187418&group=rec.arts.tv#187418

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released
Without Charges
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 05:06:42 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 26 May 2023 05:06 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
>> D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
>> evidence of his guilt for murder.
>
>> --------------------------
>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/
>
> fuck
>
> So, if he'd been prosecuted properly in the earlier case, he wouldn't
> have been around to murder the man in the later incident.

Yep, and it doesn't look like he's being prosecuted for this incident
either. He literally murdered a man in front of half a dozen witnesses and
a security camera and the D.A. says "Meh."

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<u4q4pa$3v9nq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187444&group=rec.arts.tv#187444

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without
Charges
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 07:22:17 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 26 May 2023 11:22 UTC

On 5/25/23 8:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
> D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
> evidence of his guilt for murder.
>
> --------------------------
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/
>
> The suspect who fatally shoved a man onto a Minneapolis Light Rail last week
> was released without charges.
Is that like how they never even charged the murderers of Ahmaud Arbery
until forced to?

Now tell the good readers WHY they released him without charges, big man.

> Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty's office initially asked for an extension to reach a charging decision, then said in a statement Wednesday that the office is deferring any potential charges until receiving final toxicology and autopsy reports and additional law enforcement investigation.
>
> "There is clear Metro Transit video of the interaction between the decedent and the subject of the investigation, which begins inside a light rail car and continues on the station platform after they exited the train," the statement said. "The video raises questions and legal issues that must be resolved to ensure any possible charges are supported by sufficient evidence to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court and that the state is able to overcome possible defenses that could be raised."

You don't fuck up your case before you try it, counselor. But none of
that was mentioned in your post.

Half the story is usually a lie... but with you, however, it's ALWAYS a lie.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<u4q4tn$3v9nq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187445&group=rec.arts.tv#187445

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Charges
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 07:24:38 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 26 May 2023 11:24 UTC

On 5/26/23 1:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
>>> D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
>>> evidence of his guilt for murder.
>>
>>> --------------------------
>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/
>>
>> fuck
>>
>> So, if he'd been prosecuted properly in the earlier case, he wouldn't
>> have been around to murder the man in the later incident.
>
> Yep, and it doesn't look like he's being prosecuted for this incident
> either. He literally murdered a man in front of half a dozen witnesses and
> a security camera and the D.A. says "Meh."

Wrong again. Charging was deferred until they have a case.

> ...the office is deferring any potential charges until receiving final toxicology and autopsy reports and additional law enforcement investigation.
>
> "The video raises questions and legal issues that must be resolved to ensure any possible charges are supported by sufficient evidence to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court and that the state is able to overcome possible defenses that could be raised."

Unlike you, this DA paid attention in law school.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<3kl17i9nfa875oc2ufls1b930pc2nrlbmp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187466&group=rec.arts.tv#187466

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 08:58:03 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 26 May 2023 15:58 UTC

On Fri, 26 May 2023 07:24:38 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/26/23 1:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, if he'd been prosecuted properly in the earlier case, he wouldn't
>>> have been around to murder the man in the later incident.
>>
>> Yep, and it doesn't look like he's being prosecuted for this incident
>> either. He literally murdered a man in front of half a dozen witnesses and
>> a security camera and the D.A. says "Meh."
>>

>Wrong again. Charging was deferred until they have a case.
>
>> ...the office is deferring any potential charges until receiving final toxicology and autopsy reports and additional law enforcement investigation.
>>
>> "The video raises questions and legal issues that must be resolved to ensure any possible charges are supported by sufficient evidence to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court and that the state is able to overcome possible defenses that could be raised."
>
>Unlike you, this DA paid attention in law school.

So is there known to be a particular glitch that makes it a headache
for the prosecutors' office? If so what is it? A legal glitch
affecting admissibility of key evidence or something else?

Because that's pretty much the only way they won't charge when the
crime is captured on video.

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<f37fa321-eb6d-4394-b1f8-3335ce1cc9b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187502&group=rec.arts.tv#187502

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 14:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 26 May 2023 21:15 UTC

On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 11:20:56 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
> >D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
> >evidence of his guilt for murder.
>
> >--------------------------
>
> >https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/
> fuck
>
> So, if he'd been prosecuted properly in the earlier case, he wouldn't
> have been around to murder the man in the later incident.

Well Kermit, there is only one logical Liberal course of action here.
The working people of Minneapolis must pay this poor young black man
reparations! I would leave it up to the left-wing Soros-funded prosecutor
to determine how many $millions the amount should be.

Irish Mike

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<vUacM.355164$eRZ7.132805@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187525&group=rec.arts.tv#187525

Charges
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:02:51 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 26 May 2023 23:02 UTC

On 5/25/23 7:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed communist
> D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and clear
> evidence of his guilt for murder.
>
> --------------------------
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/
>
> The suspect who fatally shoved a man onto a Minneapolis Light Rail last week
> was released without charges.
>
> Last Saturday around 1 am, Minneapolis police responded to calls about a man
> who had become trapped under a train at the Hennepin Avenue/Warehouse District
> station.
>
> According to reports, the victim was pushed onto the Minneapolis Light Rail
> after an argument with another man and was crushed by an oncoming train. He
> was pronounced dead at the scene.
>
> Video of the horrific murder shows the suspect, Daquan Stephen Rogers, 29,
> shove the victim onto the train tracks. Rogers was arrested, then released
> without charges.
>
> According to Crime Watch Minneapolis, the Hennepin County Attorney ordered the
> release of Rogers even though he is on video fatally pushing/punching the
> victim onto the train tracks.
>
> Crime Watch Minneapolis also reported there is another open case against
> Daquan Rogers involving brawling charged by Metro Transit last month and a
> history of cases involving transit crime.
>
> "Of course, he was tossed plea deals in the assault cases dismissing the
> violent crime charges. Free to go on his merry way." Crime Watch Minneapolis
> said.

Where's the proof for the "Soros backing" or is this your typical lying?

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<u4rlai$4v0u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187548&group=rec.arts.tv#187548

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Charges
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 21:10:42 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 27 May 2023 01:10 UTC

On 5/26/23 11:58 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2023 07:24:38 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep, and it doesn't look like he's being prosecuted for this incident
>>> either. He literally murdered a man in front of half a dozen witnesses and
>>> a security camera and the D.A. says "Meh."
>>>

>> Wrong again. Charging was deferred until they have a case.
>>
>>> ...the office is deferring any potential charges until receiving final toxicology and autopsy reports and additional law enforcement investigation.
>>>
>>> "The video raises questions and legal issues that must be resolved to ensure any possible charges are supported by sufficient evidence to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court and that the state is able to overcome possible defenses that could be raised."
>>
>> Unlike you, this DA paid attention in law school.
>
> So is there known to be a particular glitch that makes it a headache
> for the prosecutors' office? If so what is it? A legal glitch
> affecting admissibility of key evidence or something else?
>
> Because that's pretty much the only way they won't charge when the
> crime is captured on video.

Lately, the only way they DO charge is if it's captured on video.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<3UicM.3692734$vBI8.1958509@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187610&group=rec.arts.tv#187610

Charges
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 03:08:31 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 27 May 2023 08:08 UTC

On 5/26/23 6:22 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 5/25/23 8:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Thug with long criminal history murders a man and the Soros-backed
>> communist
>> D.A. in Minneapolis shrugs, despite there being video of the crime and
>> clear
>> evidence of his guilt for murder.
>>
>> --------------------------
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/suspect-who-fatally-shoved-man-onto-minneapolis-light/
>>
>> The suspect who fatally shoved a man onto a Minneapolis Light Rail
>> last week
>> was released without charges.
> Is that like how they never even charged the murderers of  Ahmaud Arbery
> until forced to?
>
> Now tell the good readers WHY they released him without charges, big man.
>
>> Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty's office initially asked for an
>> extension to reach a charging decision, then said in a statement
>> Wednesday that the office is deferring any potential charges until
>> receiving final toxicology and autopsy reports and additional law
>> enforcement investigation.
>>
>> "There is clear Metro Transit video of the interaction between the
>> decedent and the subject of the investigation, which begins inside a
>> light rail car and continues on the station platform after they exited
>> the train," the statement said. "The video raises questions and legal
>> issues that must be resolved to ensure any possible charges are
>> supported by sufficient evidence to be proven beyond a reasonable
>> doubt in court and that the state is able to overcome possible
>> defenses that could be raised."
>
> You don't fuck up your case before you try it, counselor.  But none of
> that was mentioned in your post.
>
> Half the story is usually a lie... but with you, however, it's ALWAYS a
> lie.

Moriarty is a Dem so of course she's competent and of course mindless
unsubstantiated drivel is the order of the day for Oath Keeper Twat.
He's especially incensed now that the head shitbag of the Oath Keepers
has been sentenced to a proper term in prison.

Re: Thug Who Fatally Shoved Man onto Train Track Released Without Charges

<JWicM.3692735$vBI8.393364@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187611&group=rec.arts.tv#187611

Charges
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 03:11:21 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 27 May 2023 08:11 UTC

On 5/26/23 6:24 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 5/26/23 1:06 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> fuck
>>>
>>> So, if he'd been prosecuted properly in the earlier case, he wouldn't
>>> have been around to murder the man in the later incident.
>>
>> Yep, and it doesn't look like he's being prosecuted for this incident
>> either. He literally murdered a man in front of half a dozen witnesses
>> and
>> a security camera and the D.A. says "Meh."
>>

> Wrong again.  Charging was deferred until they have a case.

Yes, but at least OKT is trying hard.

>> ...the office is deferring any potential charges until receiving final
>> toxicology and autopsy reports and additional law enforcement
>> investigation.
>>
>> "The video raises questions and legal issues that must be resolved to
>> ensure any possible charges are supported by sufficient evidence to be
>> proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court and that the state is able
>> to overcome possible defenses that could be raised."
>
> Unlike you, this DA paid attention in law school.

He's all over the map, sometimes he was a law student, sometimes he was
a music student, sometimes "Eliza" taught him everything he needs to
know about life. If nothing else at least he's entertaining.