6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / our solar system is very unusual

SubjectAuthor
* our solar system is very unusualNomen Nescio
`* our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 +* our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt
 |+* our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 ||`* our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt
 || +* our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt
 || |`- our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 || `- our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 |`* our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 | `* our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 |  `* our solar system is very unusualsolar penguin
 |   +* our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt
 |   |`* our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 |   | `- our solar system is very unusualRoach
 |   `* our solar system is very unusualsolar penguin
 |    +- our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
 |    `- our solar system is very unusualroach
 `* our solar system is very unusualDaniel65
  +* our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt
  |`- our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt
  `- our solar system is very unusualBlueshirt

1
our solar system is very unusual

<6db19135b32a85839f93349ecb029df4@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18774&group=rec.arts.drwho#18774

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: our solar system is very unusual
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 09:50:01 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,alt.space
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 07:50 UTC

A paper earlier this year in Astronomy and Astrophysics
(vol 670 Feb) shows that there is a low probability of
solar systems with all the rocky planets closet and the
gas giants far out. Now why this is important is that
Jupiter's gravity keeps most of the asteroids away from
Earth, so mass exinction events are quite rare.
Also we have a single sun, and double or triple suns are
more common, but they have unstable planetary orbits.
So we are lucky that life could evolve over nearly 4
million millenia. And therefore, the chances of hundred
of aliens around the galaxy is 2/5 of 5/8 of fuck all.

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9e3av$398eq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18799&group=rec.arts.drwho#18799

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: our solar system is very unusual
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 00:05:17 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 14:05 UTC

In article <6db19135b32a85839f93349ecb029df4@dizum.com>,
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> A paper earlier this year in Astronomy and Astrophysics
> (vol 670 Feb) shows that there is a low probability of
> solar systems with all the rocky planets closet and the
> gas giants far out. Now why this is important is that
> Jupiter's gravity keeps most of the asteroids away from
> Earth, so mass exinction events are quite rare.
> Also we have a single sun, and double or triple suns are
> more common, but they have unstable planetary orbits.
> So we are lucky that life could evolve over nearly 4
> million millenia. And therefore, the chances of hundred
> of aliens around the galaxy is 2/5 of 5/8 of f*k all.

There is only ONE Solar System .... and it DOES have all its rocky
planets closest to the star, SOL, and all the Gas giants further out!!

So the probability is 100%
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$0350c912$22605bae@765f97f090665c29>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18818&group=rec.arts.drwho#18818

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 21:53:39 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 20:53 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> In article <6db19135b32a85839f93349ecb029df4@dizum.com>,
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> > A paper earlier this year in Astronomy and Astrophysics
> > (vol 670 Feb) shows that there is a low probability of
> > solar systems with all the rocky planets closet and the
> > gas giants far out. Now why this is important is that
> > Jupiter's gravity keeps most of the asteroids away from
> > Earth, so mass exinction events are quite rare.
> > Also we have a single sun, and double or triple suns are
> > more common, but they have unstable planetary orbits.
> > So we are lucky that life could evolve over nearly 4
> > million millenia. And therefore, the chances of hundred
> > of aliens around the galaxy is 2/5 of 5/8 of f*k all.
>
> There is only ONE Solar System ....

Er... missed science class did we Daniel? ;-)

We are in one solar system but there are others, as in thousands.

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9gee6$3po25$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18838&group=rec.arts.drwho#18838

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:27:01 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:27 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 22/7/23 6:53 am:
> Daniel65 wrote:
>> In article <6db19135b32a85839f93349ecb029df4@dizum.com>,
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> A paper earlier this year in Astronomy and Astrophysics
>>> (vol 670 Feb) shows that there is a low probability of
>>> solar systems with all the rocky planets closet and the
>>> gas giants far out. Now why this is important is that
>>> Jupiter's gravity keeps most of the asteroids away from
>>> Earth, so mass exinction events are quite rare.
>>> Also we have a single sun, and double or triple suns are
>>> more common, but they have unstable planetary orbits.
>>> So we are lucky that life could evolve over nearly 4
>>> million millenia. And therefore, the chances of hundred
>>> of aliens around the galaxy is 2/5 of 5/8 of f*k all.
>>
>> There is only ONE Solar System ....
>
> Er... missed science class did we Daniel? ;-)
>
> We are in one solar system but there are others, as in thousands.

Er .... Well, I don't know if YOU missed Science class or not,
Blueshirt, but no, I didn't miss Science .... and certainly didn't miss
the session at The Melbourne Planetarium where the presenter explained
that the Ancient Greeks (I think it was) called our star *SOL* so the
collection of Planets, asteroids, etc., that surrounded SOL, The System
of SOL ... is The Solar System!!

No other star called SOL .... so *NO* other Solar System!!

The 'New' Melbourne Planetarium
https://museumsvictoria.com.au/scienceworks/visiting/access/the-autism-friendly-museum/social-story-for-the-melbourne-planetarium/

I mainly went to the one in Melbourne City at what is now the State
Library ...
https://whatson.melbourne.vic.gov.au/things-to-do/state-library-victoria
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9geg3$3po25$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18839&group=rec.arts.drwho#18839

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:28:05 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:28 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 22/7/23 8:49 am:
> In article <nnd$0350c912$22605bae@765f97f090665c29>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Daniel65 wrote:
>>>
>>> There is only ONE Solar System ....
>>
>> Er... missed science class did we Daniel? ;-)
>>
>> We are in one solar system but there are others, as in thousands.
>
> And Brian Cox will confirm that.

No, he will not, asswipe!!
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9geo5$3ppe9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18841&group=rec.arts.drwho#18841

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:32:20 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:32 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 22/7/23 8:35 am:
> In article <u9e3av$398eq$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> In article <6db19135b32a85839f93349ecb029df4@dizum.com>,
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> A paper earlier this year in Astronomy and Astrophysics
>>> (vol 670 Feb) shows that there is a low probability of
>>> solar systems with all the rocky planets closet and the
>>> gas giants far out. Now why this is important is that
>>> Jupiter's gravity keeps most of the asteroids away from
>>> Earth, so mass exinction events are quite rare.
>>> Also we have a single sun, and double or triple suns are
>>> more common, but they have unstable planetary orbits.
>>> So we are lucky that life could evolve over nearly 4
>>> million millenia. And therefore, the chances of hundred
>>> of aliens around the galaxy is 2/5 of 5/8 of f*k all.
>>
>> There is only ONE Solar System .... and it DOES have all its rocky
>> planets closest to the star, SOL, and all the Gas giants further out!!
>>
>> So the probability is 100%
>
> There you go!

Gee Whiz!! At 8:35a.m., my time, YOU, asswipe, agree with me that there
is ONLY ONE Solar System .... but by 8:49a.m., my time, (so a whole 14
minutes later) YOU, asswipe, are agreeing with Blueshirt that there is
more than one Solar System, asswipe!!

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, asswipe!!
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$1dc24cff$115dcad8@eb4db7ed514f2677>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18855&group=rec.arts.drwho#18855

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:44:58 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:44 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> Blueshirt wrote on 22/7/23 6:53 am:
> > Daniel65 wrote:
> > >
> > > There is only ONE Solar System ....
> >
> > Er... missed science class did we Daniel? ;-)
> >
> > We are in one solar system but there are others, as in thousands.
> >
> Er .... Well, I don't know if YOU missed Science class or not,
> Blueshirt, but no, I didn't miss Science .... and certainly didn't miss
> the session at The Melbourne Planetarium where the presenter explained
> that the Ancient Greeks (I think it was) called our star SOL so the
> collection of Planets, asteroids, etc., that surrounded SOL, The System
> of SOL ... is The Solar System!!

Correct.

> No other star called SOL .... so NO other Solar System!!

You'd better send an e-mail to NASA and all those modern trendy
scientists so! They define solar systems differently these days and say
there are thousands of them.

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$48728d26$24dfe50c@dfa3431a729c4072>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18856&group=rec.arts.drwho#18856

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:48:07 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:48 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> Gee Whiz!! At 8:35a.m., my time, YOU, asswipe, agree with me that there
> is ONLY ONE Solar System .... but by 8:49a.m., my time, (so a whole 14
> minutes later) YOU, asswipe, are agreeing with Blueshirt that there is
> more than one Solar System, asswipe!!
>
> MAKE UP YOUR MIND, asswipe!!

Does he go with ancient Greeks or modern teachings? ;-)

Actually he'd probably be the type of person who'd stick with the ancient
Greeks. Modern stuff tends to go over his head.

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$4f1b1394$5a4c9823@4e17154091e4fcfa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18857&group=rec.arts.drwho#18857

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:51:17 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:51 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <u9geo5$3ppe9$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote on 22/7/23 8:35 am:

> >> There you go!
> >>
> > Gee Whiz!! At 8:35a.m., my time, YOU, &, agree with me that there
> > is ONLY ONE Solar System .... but by 8:49a.m., my time, (so a whole
> > 14 minutes later) YOU, &, are agreeing with Blueshirt that there is
> > more than one Solar System, &!!
> >
> > MAKE UP YOUR MIND, &!!
>
> I agree with BS, Idlehands-mouth Dannyboy!

Well, I'm only going by what I was told. I actually don't care either way!

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$1d85be65$34c63946@9f1ad41cc2495c51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18869&group=rec.arts.drwho#18869

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 11:43:30 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:43 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$48728d26$24dfe50c@dfa3431a729c4072>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Daniel65 wrote:
> >> >
> >> Gee Whiz!! At 8:35a.m., my time, YOU, &, agree with me that there
> >> is ONLY ONE Solar System .... but by 8:49a.m., my time, (so a whole
> 14 >> minutes later) YOU, &, are agreeing with Blueshirt that there is
> >> more than one Solar System, &!!
> >>
> >> MAKE UP YOUR MIND, &!!
> >
> > Does he go with ancient Greeks or modern teachings? ;-)
> >
> > Actually he'd probably be the type of person who'd stick with the
> > ancient Greeks. Modern stuff tends to go over his head.
>
> What about Copericus?

He was right.

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$342c8cb0$370252bc@78e2e2a1206c44b2>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18870&group=rec.arts.drwho#18870

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 11:45:41 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:45 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$1dc24cff$115dcad8@eb4db7ed514f2677>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Daniel65 wrote:
> >
> >> No other star called SOL .... so NO other Solar System!!
> >
> > You'd better send an e-mail to NASA and all those modern trendy
> > scientists so! They define solar systems differently these days and
> > say there are thousands of them.
>
> Exactly!

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable when you agree with me Dave. It
kind of goes against the natural order of things.

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9j5s9$8a59$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18879&group=rec.arts.drwho#18879

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:19:23 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:19 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 23/7/23 12:09 am:
> In article <u9geg3$3po25$2@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 22/7/23 8:49 am:

>>> And Brian Cox will confirm that.
>>>
>> No, he will not, &!!
>
> Are you certain Idlehands-mouth Dannyboy!

Yes, asswipe!!
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9j61k$8a59$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18880&group=rec.arts.drwho#18880

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:22:14 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:22 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 23/7/23 6:44 am:
> Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> Blueshirt wrote on 22/7/23 6:53 am:

>>> Er... missed science class did we Daniel? ;-)
>>>
>>> We are in one solar system but there are others, as in
>>> thousands.
>>>
>> Er .... Well, I don't know if YOU missed Science class or not,
>> Blueshirt, but no, I didn't miss Science .... and certainly didn't
>> miss the session at The Melbourne Planetarium where the presenter
>> explained that the Ancient Greeks (I think it was) called our star
>> SOL so the collection of Planets, asteroids, etc., that surrounded
>> SOL, The System of SOL ... is The Solar System!!
>
> Correct.
>
>> No other star called SOL .... so NO other Solar System!!
>
> You'd better send an e-mail to NASA and all those modern trendy
> scientists so! They define solar systems differently these days and
> say there are thousands of them.

Or do the Scientists explain it correctly .... and the Media "dumb it
down" for the general public??
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9j67f$8e70$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18881&group=rec.arts.drwho#18881

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:25:19 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:25 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 23/7/23 8:45 pm:
> The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <nnd$1dc24cff$115dcad8@eb4db7ed514f2677>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> You'd better send an e-mail to NASA and all those modern trendy
>>> scientists so! They define solar systems differently these days and
>>> say there are thousands of them.
>>
>> Exactly!
>
> I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable when you agree with me Dave. It
> kind of goes against the natural order of things.

Yeah, but don't worry, as the asswipe has previously agreed with my
explaination .... I don't think either of us can accept that the asswipe
knows what he is agreeing with!!

Shock!! Horror!!
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9j7np$8iu5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18890&group=rec.arts.drwho#18890

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:51:05 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:fXvfnNlq4OoSfaZu2+vueLWS7FM=
 by: solar penguin - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:51 UTC

The asswipe asserted:

> In article <u9j5s9$8a59$5@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 23/7/23 12:09 am:

>>> Are you certain Idlehands-mouth Dannyboy!
>>
>> Yes, asswipe!!
>
> Then you need to watch more Brian Cox, Idlehands-mouth
> Dannyboy!

The Brian Cox who says the afterlife is impossible because
it would break the Second Law of Thermodynamics?

I’m surprised to see you, asswipe, agreeing with him.

--

solar penguin

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<nnd$5f927a20$419dacb1@bb158eb83f98747c>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18892&group=rec.arts.drwho#18892

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 13:56:11 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:56 UTC

solar penguin wrote:

> The asswipe asserted:
> >
> > Then you need to watch more Brian Cox, Idlehands-mouth
> > Dannyboy!
>
> The Brian Cox who says the afterlife is impossible because
> it would break the Second Law of Thermodynamics?
>
> I’m surprised to see you, asswipe, agreeing with him.

You don't get consistency with Dave.

Always was that way, always will be that way...

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9l2o6$ie08$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18915&group=rec.arts.drwho#18915

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 05:38:14 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:drcv5mvxU6SdjrIGH3mJ2sGlcTU=
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 05:38 UTC

The asswipe asked:

> In article <u9j7np$8iu5$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The asswipe asserted:
>>

>>> Then you need to watch more Brian Cox, Idlehands-mouth
>>> Dannyboy!
>>>

>> The Brian Cox who says the afterlife is impossible because
>> it would break the Second Law of Thermodynamics?
>>
>> I’m surprised to see you, asswipe, agreeing with him.
>>

> How would it break the seond law of thermodynamics
> Idlehands-mouth SP?

Don’t ask me. It’s Cox’s claim, not mine.

--

solar penguin

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9loa2$l3ad$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18920&group=rec.arts.drwho#18920

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 21:46:13 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:46 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 23/7/23 11:00 pm:
> In article <nnd$5f927a20$419dacb1@bb158eb83f98747c>, Blueshirt
> <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> solar penguin wrote:
>>> The % asserted:

>>> The Brian Cox who says the afterlife is impossible because it
>>> would break the Second Law of Thermodynamics?
>>>
>>> I’m surprised to see you, %, agreeing with him.
>>
>> You don't get consistency with Dave.
>>
>> Always was that way, always will be that way...
>
> Consistently inconsistent or inconsistently consistent?

Gobble-de-gook!!
--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<u9loi0$l53v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18921&group=rec.arts.drwho#18921

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 21:50:25 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:50 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 24/7/23 3:39 pm:
> In article <u9l2o6$ie08$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The asswipe asked:

>>> How would it break the seond law of thermodynamics
>>> Idlehands-mouth SP?
>>
>> Don’t ask me. It’s Cox’s claim, not mine.
>
> Therefore you do not know,.

Hey, Solar Penguin, do you realise that it seems if you don't know
'something' then that 'something' can't exist! At least that seems to be
the point the asswipe wants to make!!--
Daniel

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<f1d910db-1f0f-4e6e-a7f5-2deb15e230c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18922&group=rec.arts.drwho#18922

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 04:57:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: roach4...@gmail.com (Roach)
 by: Roach - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:57 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 4:46:13 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 23/7/23 11:00 pm:
> > In article <nnd$5f927a20$419dacb1@bb158eb83f98747c>, Blueshirt
> > <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> >> You don't get consistency with Dave.
> >>
> >> Always was that way, always will be that way...
> >
> > Consistently inconsistent or inconsistently consistent?
> >
> Gobble-de-gook!!
> --
> Daniel

shame on you ! such language ! very PI !!!!!

Re: our solar system is very unusual

<8d1e44a2-ada7-4420-8b29-38e8a3c0567en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=18932&group=rec.arts.drwho#18932

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (roach)
 by: roach - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:23 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 3:18:31 PM UTC-7, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 10:38:17 PM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
> > The asswipe asked:

> > > How would it break the seond law of thermodynamics
> > > Idlehands-mouth SP?
> > >
> > Don’t ask me. It’s Cox’s claim, not mine.
> Can't you just post Cox's explanation of how the Afterlife violates the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics?

thermaDYNO-MITE!!!!