From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: This comment shows why U.S. should LEAVE NATO
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 18:52:07 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Fri, 26 May 2023 00:52 UTC

On 2023-05-24 1:44 a.m., RichA wrote:
> Because they are too timid to be a reliable fighting force.
>
> "Nato's challenge here in the Baltics," says Brig Giles Harris, who commands Operation Cabrit, Britain's contribution in Estonia, "is to deter Russia without escalating."

Oh. I see. You want to go to war with Russia. That's new.

Re: This comment shows why U.S. should LEAVE NATO

<t6l07i19thu1p7vm5cttdmu0kqobud5nqo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187421&group=rec.arts.tv#187421

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 23:43:35 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 26 May 2023 06:43 UTC

On Thu, 25 May 2023 18:52:07 -0600, David Johnston
<davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 2023-05-24 1:44 a.m., RichA wrote:
>> Because they are too timid to be a reliable fighting force.
>>
>> "Nato's challenge here in the Baltics," says Brig Giles Harris, who commands Operation Cabrit, Britain's contribution in Estonia, "is to deter Russia without escalating."
>
>Oh. I see. You want to go to war with Russia. That's new.

Hardly - simply wanting to remind Putin what Article 5 means.

If your argument made sense you could make the same argument about
Canada and Latvia.

Re: This comment shows why U.S. should LEAVE NATO

<u4rh04$4ejh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187532&group=rec.arts.tv#187532

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 17:56:51 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Fri, 26 May 2023 23:56 UTC

On 2023-05-26 2:40 a.m., RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 25 May 2023 at 20:52:12 UTC-4, David Johnston wrote:
>> On 2023-05-24 1:44 a.m., RichA wrote:
>>> Because they are too timid to be a reliable fighting force.
>>>
>>> "Nato's challenge here in the Baltics," says Brig Giles Harris, who commands Operation Cabrit, Britain's contribution in Estonia, "is to deter Russia without escalating."
>> Oh. I see. You want to go to war with Russia. That's new.
>
> What do you call $100B in arms to Ukraine, non-escalation?"

You didn't know that Ukraine wasn't in the Baltics?

Re: This comment shows why U.S. should LEAVE NATO

<SKicM.3319212$iS99.3172378@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187609&group=rec.arts.tv#187609

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 02:58:41 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 27 May 2023 07:58 UTC

On 5/26/23 3:40 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 25 May 2023 at 20:52:12 UTC-4, David Johnston wrote:
>> On 2023-05-24 1:44 a.m., RichA wrote:
>>> Because they are too timid to be a reliable fighting force.
>>>
>>> "Nato's challenge here in the Baltics," says Brig Giles Harris, who commands Operation Cabrit, Britain's contribution in Estonia, "is to deter Russia without escalating."
>> Oh. I see. You want to go to war with Russia. That's new.
>
> What do you call $100B in arms to Ukraine, non-escalation?"

Why are you unable to use quotation marks like a sane human being? How
the motherfuck is Ukraine defending its homeland anything to do with
"escalation." "Those sons of bitches are escalating the defense of
their country! I'm surprised they weren't all given Escalades to
drive!!" The only saving grace here is you remain consistently
laughable, as in you're a total fucking joke.

Re: This comment shows why U.S. should LEAVE NATO

<u4uenc$no94$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187747&group=rec.arts.tv#187747

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 22:36:26 -0400
 by: FPP - Sun, 28 May 2023 02:36 UTC

On 5/27/23 3:58 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/26/23 3:40 AM, RichA wrote:

>>> Oh. I see. You want to go to war with Russia. That's new.
>>
>> What do you call $100B in arms to Ukraine, non-escalation?"
>

> Why are you unable to use quotation marks like a sane human being?  How
> the motherfuck is Ukraine defending its homeland anything to do with
> "escalation."  "Those sons of bitches are escalating the defense of
> their country!  I'm surprised they weren't all given Escalades to
> drive!!"  The only saving grace here is you remain consistently
> laughable, as in you're a total fucking joke.

We're literally dismantling the Russian military piece by piece - and
without any American battle casualties.

Considering what we pay for our defense budget, what funds are going to
Ukraine amounts to a rounding error.

What Ukraine is doing for themselves helps the entire free world.
We're getting the biggest bang for our buck in our entire history.
It's *priceless*!

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0