There are more dead people than living, and their numbers are increasing. -- Eugene Ionesco

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

SubjectAuthor
* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Zod
+* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
|`* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Zod
| +* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
| |`- Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Zod
| `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Will Dockery
|  `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Coco DeSockmonkey
|   `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW.Dockery
|    `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
|     `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW-Dockery
|      `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
|       `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW-Dockery
|        `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
|         `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW-Dockery
|          `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
|           `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW-Dockery
|            `- Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
`* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW.Dockery
 `* Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...Michael Pendragon
  `- Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physicalW-Dockery

1
Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187864&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187864

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 07:59:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:59 UTC

George Dance wrote:
> On Sep 9, 6:52 pm, matt <qoph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 9, 3:27 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
>
> > > I hope the thieving little tosser is dead in an unmarked
> > > slug-infested hole somewhere.
> >
> > > Have you and Dunce ever thought about emulating Tommy? If you can't
> > > afford to buy a rope or a razor, I'll send you some.
> >
> > > I'll even include graphical instructions for the benefit of the
> > > notoriously illiterate.
> >
> > > It must be a really sad life for people whose daylight hours are spent
> > > being laughed at on Usenet because they have nowhere else to go, and
> > > whose sweaty dreams are all about gg, Karla, Cythera, Gwyneth and me.
> >
> > > Rope. Razors. It's the only way out once one has reached your level of
> > > degradation!
> >
> > > --
> > > PJR :-)
> >
> > > <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>
> >
> > thanks for continually verifying that you're
> > a disgusting individual that needs serious
> > psychological treatment by a professional.
> >
> > charging a recently deceased father with child molestation on rap
> > wasn't
> > enough for you, eh..?
> >
> > one thing for sure...if you don't seek help, you're sure
> > to do yourself in...one doesn't have to be a professional
> > to see that.
> >
> > matt
> If PJ wants to fantasize about my death or the death of other AAPC
> posters, I don't see the harm in it. I don't think he's really capable
> of acting them out; and if it ever gets to the point that he is --
> say, if he decides to start sending me anonymous death threats or
> something -- posts like this may have some value as evidence.

It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....

Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?

Ha ha.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<90ac8692-e40a-4f97-93cc-c1588a0e6f95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187867&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187867

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 08:04:12 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:04 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 10:59:34 AM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> George Dance wrote:

> > > thanks for continually verifying that you're
> > > a disgusting individual that needs serious
> > > psychological treatment by a professional.
> > >
> > > charging a recently deceased father with child molestation on rap
> > > wasn't
> > > enough for you, eh..?
> > >
> > > one thing for sure...if you don't seek help, you're sure
> > > to do yourself in...one doesn't have to be a professional
> > > to see that.
> > >
> > > matt
> > If PJ wants to fantasize about my death or the death of other AAPC
> > posters, I don't see the harm in it. I don't think he's really capable
> > of acting them out; and if it ever gets to the point that he is --
> > say, if he decides to start sending me anonymous death threats or
> > something -- posts like this may have some value as evidence.
>
> It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....
>
> Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?
>
> Ha ha.

Die Stink, die.
Stop stinking up the place
Cover your ugly face
With sod so foul that only brambles dare
Take root atop its filth. Your grizzled hair
Long home to ticks and fleas
Shall be the straw where graveworms make their bed;
The earth repels you like some rank disease
The sun shines brighter knowing that you're dead
And songbird choirs echo "Die Stink, die."

Croak, Stink, croak.
Collapse and die today
Lover’s eternal bray
Won’t save your flesh from putrefaction’s kiss
While steeping in your fish-flecked yellow piss.
Discarded red and white
Bum wine that strangers spit out through their teeth
Escapes your open veins as blood takes flight.
The river pulls you, holds you underneath,
As bullfrogs call “Ribbit! Croak, Stink, croak.”

(translated by Michael Pendragon and NancyGene)

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<43084761-779f-48fc-a1d0-6d7ab8164fa2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187870&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187870

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 08:12:25 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:12 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:04:13 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 10:59:34 AM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> > George Dance wrote:

> > > If PJ wants to fantasize about my death or the death of other AAPC
> > > posters, I don't see the harm in it. I don't think he's really capable
> > > of acting them out; and if it ever gets to the point that he is --
> > > say, if he decides to start sending me anonymous death threats or
> > > something -- posts like this may have some value as evidence.
> >
> > It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....
> >
> > Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?
> >
> > Ha ha.
> Die xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for proving my point for me, Voodoo Boy.... your death fantasy is noted... ha ha.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<1705ca2f-0d82-4dd9-b13c-41db31f3f3fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187889&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187889

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 08:58:15 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:58 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:12:27 AM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:04:13 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....
> > >
> > > Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?
> > >
> > > Ha ha.
> > Die xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks for proving my point for me, Voodoo Boy.... your death fantasy is noted... ha ha.

It isn't a fantasy, you illiterate Bharma Dum... -ster diver.

It's your death sentence.

The Reaper's going down to Georgia (and Alabama), and instead of a scythe, he's toting a fumigator.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<8d083630-f050-485b-86f2-f5e39ea8f324n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187892&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187892

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:15:58 -0800 (PST)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 17:15 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:12:27 AM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:04:13 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....
> > >
> > > Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?
> > >
> > > Ha ha.
> > Die xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks for proving my point for me, Voodoo Boy.... your death fantasy is noted... ha ha.

Pendragon is still having those delusional death fantasies.

What a surprise.

🙂

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<22a701e9-bef3-457f-b41b-e808fc48531an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187894&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187894

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:17:39 -0800 (PST)
From: cocodeso...@gmail.com (Coco DeSockmonkey)
 by: Coco DeSockmonkey - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 17:17 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 12:16:00 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:12:27 AM UTC-5, Zod wrote:

> > > Die xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Thanks for proving my point for me, Voodoo Boy.... your death fantasy is noted... ha ha.
> Pendragon is still having those delusional death fantasies.
>
> What a surprise.

I would place a curse on you, too, Donkey; but Waffle House is apparently doing it for me.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<15e74fb8b05aea1594b2d8ecd52793b6@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187896&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187896

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 17:23:46 +0000
Subject: Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical
appearance...
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <slrnha3p79.2e3.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <036a723f-3368-4fd3-9553-00ad1088f35f@e8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com> <slrnhagaun.4pk.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <12c1089c-2a5d-4a61-b18c-bd5d8c077717@w36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com> <90ac8692-e40a-4f97-93cc-c1588a0e6f95n@googlegroups.com> <43084761-779f-48fc-a1d0-6d7ab8164fa2n@googlegroups.com> <8d083630-f050-485b-86f2-f5e39ea8f324n@googlegroups.com> <22a701e9-bef3-457f-b41b-e808fc48531an@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 17:23 UTC

Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

>> > Thanks for proving my point for me, Voodoo Boy.... your death fantasy is noted... ha ha.
>> Pendragon is still having those delusional death fantasies.
>>
>> What a surprise.

> I would place a curse on you, too
> but Waffle House is apparently doing it for me.

Since I haven't been to Waffle House in over a year I have no idea, Pendragon, you shit spewing little monkey.

:)

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<ffbc6b9d-2fcd-4c27-bdbd-03b4a2127b94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187897&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187897

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:20:25 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 17:20 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 11:58:17 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Die xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Thanks for proving my point for me, Voodoo Boy.... your death fantasy is noted... ha ha.
> It isn't a fantasy

Right.... like how your delusion of being a superior poet to T.S. Eliot isn't based in fantasy as well....

You are one stupid motherfucker, Pinhead... ha ha.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<d96dfd4b-1cd2-4049-8eb6-cb356d279db2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187922&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187922

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:32:25 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:32 UTC

Just read the PJR poem (earlier in the thread). That sucker's deserving of a revisit:

Little Tommy Tosser
and little Georgie Dunce
Went searching for approval
for months and months and months.

When they didn't get none
they whined and whined and whined;
they whined and whined when rose the sun
and when it set they whined.

They whined, they whined and whined again
and then they whined and whined.
They whined, they whined, had sex with chuck,
and guess what? *Still* they whined!

--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<f2ac2358af77cfbf9e2bdc5033efe35d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187925&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187925

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 20:43:02 +0000
appearance...
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <slrnha3p79.2e3.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <036a723f-3368-4fd3-9553-00ad1088f35f@e8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com> <slrnhagaun.4pk.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <12c1089c-2a5d-4a61-b18c-bd5d8c077717@w36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com> <90ac8692-e40a-4f97-93cc-c1588a0e6f95n@googlegroups.com> <43084761-779f-48fc-a1d0-6d7ab8164fa2n@googlegroups.com> <8d083630-f050-485b-86f2-f5e39ea8f324n@googlegroups.com> <22a701e9-bef3-457f-b41b-e808fc48531an@googlegroups.com> <15e74fb8b05aea1594b2d8ecd52793b6@news.novabbs.com> <d96dfd4b-1cd2-4049-8eb6-cb356d279db2n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 20:43 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Just read the PJR poem (earlier in the thread). That sucker's deserving of a revisit:

> Little Tommy Tosser
> and little Georgie Dunce
> Went searching for approval
> for months and months and months.

> When they didn't get none
> they whined and whined and whined;
> they whined and whined when rose the sun
> and when it set they whined.

> They whined, they whined and whined again
> and then they whined and whined.
> They whined, they whined, had sex with chuck,
> and guess what? *Still* they whined!

> --
> PJR :-)

> <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>

Well, can see why you wanted so desperately for PJR to be your mentor, Pendragon.

🙂

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<cd898323-81c2-4be3-b335-0dc8a342fcden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187930&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187930

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:54:12 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 20:54 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 3:45:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
> >
> > Just read the PJR poem (earlier in the thread). That sucker's deserving of a revisit:
>
> > Little Tommy Tosser
> > and little Georgie Dunce
> > Went searching for approval
> > for months and months and months.
>
> > When they didn't get none
> > they whined and whined and whined;
> > they whined and whined when rose the sun
> > and when it set they whined.
>
> > They whined, they whined and whined again
> > and then they whined and whined.
> > They whined, they whined, had sex with chuck,
> > and guess what? *Still* they whined!
>
> > --
> > PJR :-)
>
> > <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>
> Well, can see why you wanted so desperately for PJR to be your mentor, Pendragon.

Since I'm already a better poet than T.S. Eliot, I haven't any need for any mentor -- and have never been in need of one.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<a26ffccf652f21484d25d09adac06555@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187965&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187965

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 23:48:35 +0000
appearance...
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <slrnha3p79.2e3.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <036a723f-3368-4fd3-9553-00ad1088f35f@e8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com> <slrnhagaun.4pk.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <12c1089c-2a5d-4a61-b18c-bd5d8c077717@w36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com> <90ac8692-e40a-4f97-93cc-c1588a0e6f95n@googlegroups.com> <43084761-779f-48fc-a1d0-6d7ab8164fa2n@googlegroups.com> <8d083630-f050-485b-86f2-f5e39ea8f324n@googlegroups.com> <22a701e9-bef3-457f-b41b-e808fc48531an@googlegroups.com> <15e74fb8b05aea1594b2d8ecd52793b6@news.novabbs.com> <d96dfd4b-1cd2-4049-8eb6-cb356d279db2n@googlegroups.com> <f2ac2358af77cfbf9e2bdc5033efe35d@news.novabbs.com> <cd898323-81c2-4be3-b335-0dc8a342fcden@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 23:48 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 3:45:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>> >
>> > Just read the PJR poem (earlier in the thread). That sucker's deserving of a revisit:
>>
>> > Little Tommy Tosser
>> > and little Georgie Dunce
>> > Went searching for approval
>> > for months and months and months.
>>
>> > When they didn't get none
>> > they whined and whined and whined;
>> > they whined and whined when rose the sun
>> > and when it set they whined.
>>
>> > They whined, they whined and whined again
>> > and then they whined and whined.
>> > They whined, they whined, had sex with chuck,
>> > and guess what? *Still* they whined!
>>
>> > --
>> > PJR :-)
>>
>> > <http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>
>> Well, can see why you wanted so desperately for PJR to be your mentor, Pendragon.

> Since I'm already a better poet than T.S. Eliot

That's hilarious.

🙂

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<ff6e2962-ac26-4baf-9a09-258879bf2c44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187989&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187989

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 18:09:15 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 02:09 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 6:50:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> Well, can see why you wanted so desperately for PJR to be your mentor, Pendragon.
>
> > Since I'm already a better poet than T.S. Eliot
> That's hilarious.

Had that been so, there'd have been no need for you to post-edit it.

Here is what I actually said:

Since I'm already a better poet than T.S. Eliot, I haven't any need for any mentor -- and have never been in need of one.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<fb4379bd1ded5318f2a6b3ae4e111d2f@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187998&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#187998

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 02:52:02 +0000
appearance...
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <slrnhagaun.4pk.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <12c1089c-2a5d-4a61-b18c-bd5d8c077717@w36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com> <90ac8692-e40a-4f97-93cc-c1588a0e6f95n@googlegroups.com> <43084761-779f-48fc-a1d0-6d7ab8164fa2n@googlegroups.com> <8d083630-f050-485b-86f2-f5e39ea8f324n@googlegroups.com> <22a701e9-bef3-457f-b41b-e808fc48531an@googlegroups.com> <15e74fb8b05aea1594b2d8ecd52793b6@news.novabbs.com> <d96dfd4b-1cd2-4049-8eb6-cb356d279db2n@googlegroups.com> <f2ac2358af77cfbf9e2bdc5033efe35d@news.novabbs.com> <cd898323-81c2-4be3-b335-0dc8a342fcden@googlegroups.com> <a26ffccf652f21484d25d09adac06555@news.novabbs.com> <ff6e2962-ac26-4baf-9a09-258879bf2c44n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 02:52 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 6:50:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Since I'm already a better poet than T.S. Eliot
>> That's hilarious.

> Had that been so

Yes, Pendragon, your delusional fantasies are both amusing and pathetic.

And so it goes.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<e209e353-3bfa-4621-b677-11be2f4b514cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188006&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#188006

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 20:50:06 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 04:50 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 9:55:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> That's hilarious.
>
> > Had that been so
> Yes, Pendragon, your delusional fantasies are both amusing and pathetic.
>
> And so it goes.

Like I said... the fact that you have to post-edit my statements speaks volumes.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<a4aff5c3a83a08134019f5672c638fe8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188014&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#188014

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 05:23:57 +0000
appearance...
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com> <90ac8692-e40a-4f97-93cc-c1588a0e6f95n@googlegroups.com> <43084761-779f-48fc-a1d0-6d7ab8164fa2n@googlegroups.com> <8d083630-f050-485b-86f2-f5e39ea8f324n@googlegroups.com> <22a701e9-bef3-457f-b41b-e808fc48531an@googlegroups.com> <15e74fb8b05aea1594b2d8ecd52793b6@news.novabbs.com> <d96dfd4b-1cd2-4049-8eb6-cb356d279db2n@googlegroups.com> <f2ac2358af77cfbf9e2bdc5033efe35d@news.novabbs.com> <cd898323-81c2-4be3-b335-0dc8a342fcden@googlegroups.com> <a26ffccf652f21484d25d09adac06555@news.novabbs.com> <ff6e2962-ac26-4baf-9a09-258879bf2c44n@googlegroups.com> <fb4379bd1ded5318f2a6b3ae4e111d2f@news.novabbs.com> <e209e353-3bfa-4621-b677-11be2f4b514cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 05:23 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 9:55:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Had that been so
>> Yes, Pendragon, your delusional fantasies are both amusing and pathetic.
>>
>> And so it goes.

> Like I said

So you repeat your delusional fantasy, that won't make it true.

HTH and HAND.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<bbfbabc1-3ff3-4d2a-9097-e6c351b6753an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188085&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#188085

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 07:27:36 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 15:27 UTC

On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 12:25:13 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> Yes, Pendragon, your delusional fantasies are both amusing and pathetic.
> >>
> >> And so it goes.
>
> > Like I said
> So you repeat your delusional fantasy, that won't make it true.

I can support my statements. You cannot.

I pointed out specific weaknesses in Eliot's poem.

You only made vague, general statements providing no specific information of any sort.

And we all know the reason is that you *can't.*

You lack any understanding of even the most basic principles of poetry, and are only able to make vague generalizations (mis-)using terminology you've latched onto from other people's reviews.

Eliot is an academician. His poetry apples solely to the intellect. He, and his ilk, changed poetry from a popular art to an intellectual pursuit -- as an elitist backlash against the middle classes who, having achieved access to higher education, were now capable of composing poetry of their own. Prior to Eliot's time, higher education had been reserved for the wealthy, upper crust families -- which meant that a gathering of successful poets would have been akin to an exclusive, aristocratic club.

But exclusivity comes with a cost. In limiting poetry's appeal to the intellectually effete, Eliot effectively destroyed poetry as a popular art form. Poetry became something to be discussed and debated in academic circles -- and ignored by the general public who shook their heads over why anyone would want to read such stuff.

When art forms dies, we place them in museums -- or, as in the case of poetry, in grant-funded academic journals. Prior to Eliot & co., poetry was sought after by popular magazines and periodicals. After the academic takeover, you couldn't give it away.

My poetry is a throwback to the pre-Eliot days. You don't need a wall full of masters degrees to understand it, or require a dictionary in one hand to read it. The themes explored in it are common to everyone, and easily understood.

Since I greatly prefer pre-Eliot poetry, it is only natural that I should prefer my poetry over his.

Similarly, since my poem, "Hicksville," is about the drudgery of a morning commute, a secondhand welfare bum like yourself would necessarily be unable to identify with it.

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<a9a89f90f732849a6cd7bb43c773ed1d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188132&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#188132

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 19:13:57 +0000
appearance...
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <slrnha3p79.2e3.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <036a723f-3368-4fd3-9553-00ad1088f35f@e8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com> <slrnhagaun.4pk.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <12c1089c-2a5d-4a61-b18c-bd5d8c077717@w36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 19:13 UTC

Zod wrote:

> George Dance wrote:

>> > thanks for continually verifying that you're
>> > a disgusting individual that needs serious
>> > psychological treatment by a professional.
>> >
>> > charging a recently deceased father with child molestation on rap
>> > wasn't
>> > enough for you, eh..?
>> >
>> > one thing for sure...if you don't seek help, you're sure
>> > to do yourself in...one doesn't have to be a professional
>> > to see that.
>> >
>> > matt
>> If PJ wants to fantasize about my death or the death of other AAPC
>> posters, I don't see the harm in it. I don't think he's really capable
>> of acting them out; and if it ever gets to the point that he is --
>> say, if he decides to start sending me anonymous death threats or
>> something -- posts like this may have some value as evidence.

> It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....

> Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?

> Ha ha.

Now we see Pendragon deflecting from the fact, which is not a surprise.

🙂

Re: peter reveals that his ugliness doesn't end at his physical appearance...

<a0fdd0a3-d876-4c2f-9eba-82c469f8c43dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188140&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#188140

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 11:24:00 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 19:24 UTC

On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 2:15:12 PM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:
>
> > George Dance wrote:

> >> If PJ wants to fantasize about my death or the death of other AAPC
> >> posters, I don't see the harm in it. I don't think he's really capable
> >> of acting them out; and if it ever gets to the point that he is --
> >> say, if he decides to start sending me anonymous death threats or
> >> something -- posts like this may have some value as evidence.
>
> > It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....
>
> > Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?
>
> > Ha ha.
> Now we see Pendragon deflecting from the fact, which is not a surprise.

What "fact" am I supposedly deflecting from, Donkey?

I've been placing curses on people since I was a lad.

I've got a pretty good success rate -- although (for obvious reasons) I cannot disclose any further information.

In the meantime, let's all chant:

[...]

<3ffd7014f445c9ca86f95d56c8bc048a@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188165&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#188165

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 20:48:19 +0000
appearance...
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <8fe7e385-eaa2-4e94-b503-d6af4276b8f6@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> <slrnha3p79.2e3.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <036a723f-3368-4fd3-9553-00ad1088f35f@e8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com> <slrnhagaun.4pk.pjr@pjr.gotdns.org> <12c1089c-2a5d-4a61-b18c-bd5d8c077717@w36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <f1372633-52d6-48dd-8124-ba01edcec9be@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> <d4b45593-1598-422d-849a-866cf9a4657cn@googlegroups.com> <a9a89f90f732849a6cd7bb43c773ed1d@news.novabbs.com> <a0fdd0a3-d876-4c2f-9eba-82c469f8c43dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 20:48 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > It is interesting that Pen the Voodoo Boy has second-handed even Peter's death fantasies....
>>
>> > Pen has nothing original in his shitbag of tricks does he..?
>>
>> > Ha ha.
>

> I've been placing curses on people since I was a lad.

So, again, you've had these bizarre death fantasies and bogus delusions about "magic curses" since your childhood.

Creepy, but not surprising.

:)