Elegance and truth are inversely related. -- Becker's Razor

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions to the public?

SubjectAuthor
* Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions tochromebook test
`* Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessionschromebook test
 `* Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessionschromebook test
  `- Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessionschromebook test

1
Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions to the public?

<c5c9ad49-a127-451b-9f5b-7398766fd41en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188022&group=rec.arts.tv#188022

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 09:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions to
the public?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 30 May 2023 16:24 UTC

Fatima Mousa Mohammed, who was selected by the 2023 class to speak at the May 12 CUNY Law ceremony, accused Israel of "indiscriminately" murdering Palestinians and encouraging "lynch mobs." She also celebrated resistance to "Zionism around the world" while lauding the school's support of the anti-Israel BDS movement.

The law school initially took the speech down from YouTube but released it in full last week following public outcry from both pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel groups.

"I want to celebrate CUNY Law as one of the few, if not the only law school to make a public statement defending the rights of its students to organize and speak out against Israeli settler colonialism," Mohammed said from the podium.

tags: watch the AIPAC shills squirm

Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions to the public?

<9b609d7b-6ae2-4cf1-bdb3-fe9407d44f6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188024&group=rec.arts.tv#188024

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 09:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions
to the public?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 30 May 2023 16:48 UTC

On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 12:24:10 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> Fatima Mousa Mohammed, who was selected by the 2023 class to speak at the May 12 CUNY Law ceremony, accused Israel of "indiscriminately" murdering Palestinians and encouraging "lynch mobs." She also celebrated resistance to "Zionism around the world" while lauding the school's support of the anti-Israel BDS movement.
>
> The law school initially took the speech down from YouTube but released it in full last week following public outcry from both pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel groups.
>
> "I want to celebrate CUNY Law as one of the few, if not the only law school to make a public statement defending the rights of its students to organize and speak out against Israeli settler colonialism," Mohammed said from the podium.
>

> tags: watch the AIPAC shills squirm

Seething with anger, he reads but refuses to acknowledge my posts until someone else responds giving mime carte blanche until that time. He needs your help, before he busts the bulging vein on his neck from his silenced voice..

Won't someone please help this AIPAC shill, or at least send a tax exempt donation? Donations are preferred.

Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions to the public?

<61135bbb-0178-4464-8445-f143445f15f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188025&group=rec.arts.tv#188025

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 09:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
to the public?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 30 May 2023 16:57 UTC

On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 12:48:47 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 12:24:10 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> > Fatima Mousa Mohammed, who was selected by the 2023 class to speak at the May 12 CUNY Law ceremony, accused Israel of "indiscriminately" murdering Palestinians and encouraging "lynch mobs." She also celebrated resistance to "Zionism around the world" while lauding the school's support of the anti-Israel BDS movement.
> >
> > The law school initially took the speech down from YouTube but released it in full last week following public outcry from both pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel groups.
> >
> > "I want to celebrate CUNY Law as one of the few, if not the only law school to make a public statement defending the rights of its students to organize and speak out against Israeli settler colonialism," Mohammed said from the podium.
> >

> > tags: watch the AIPAC shills squirm
> Seething with anger, he reads but refuses to acknowledge my posts until someone else responds giving mime carte blanche until that time. He needs your help, before he busts the bulging vein on his neck from his silenced voice.
>
> Won't someone please help this AIPAC shill, or at least send a tax exempt donation? Donations are preferred.

While the celebrated justice writes his opinion and fiery response, mother interrupts her special son for lunch with a nice bowl of soup.

Re: Still no opinion by justice Kerman. Did the courts close sessions to the public?

<4deba6ff-5465-40e7-a86a-5b40c242ec98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188026&group=rec.arts.tv#188026

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 10:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
to the public?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 30 May 2023 17:07 UTC

On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 12:48:47 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 12:24:10 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> > > Fatima Mousa Mohammed, who was selected by the 2023 class to speak at the May 12 CUNY Law ceremony, accused Israel of "indiscriminately" murdering Palestinians and encouraging "lynch mobs." She also celebrated resistance to "Zionism around the world" while lauding the school's support of the anti-Israel BDS movement.
> > >
> > > The law school initially took the speech down from YouTube but released it in full last week following public outcry from both pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel groups.
> > >
> > > "I want to celebrate CUNY Law as one of the few, if not the only law school to make a public statement defending the rights of its students to organize and speak out against Israeli settler colonialism," Mohammed said from the podium.
> > >

> > > tags: watch the AIPAC shills squirm
> > Seething with anger, he reads but refuses to acknowledge my posts until someone else responds giving mime carte blanche until that time. He needs your help, before he busts the bulging vein on his neck from his silenced voice.
> >
> > Won't someone please help this AIPAC shill, or at least send a tax exempt donation? Donations are preferred.
> While the celebrated justice writes his opinion and fiery response, mother interrupts her special son for lunch with a nice bowl of soup.

While refusing to refute and displaying the discipline required to study law at night school community college, the justice polishes off his soup with a half loaf of buttered rye bread.