It would be nice to be sure of anything the way some people are of everything.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSD

SubjectAuthor
* BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSDDavid Scot
+- Re: BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSDCyril Motiti
`- Re: BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSDCyril Motiti

1
BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSD

<b2a6e5ac-7d14-408b-b60a-3517a41340a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=187604&group=rec.arts.tv#187604

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 22:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSD
From: dscot8...@gmail.com (David Scot)
 by: David Scot - Sat, 27 May 2023 05:17 UTC

What is LSD?
Buy LSD online (lysergic acid diethylamide) is a synthetic chemical, made from a substance found in ergot, which is a fungus that infects rye (grain)
https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
LSD belongs to a group of drugs known as psychedelic when small doses are taken, it can produce mild changes in perception, mood and thought. Larger doses may produce visual hallucinations and distortions of space and time.
https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
Sometimes, Buy LSD can actually be other chemicals such as NBOMe or the 2C family of drugs (part of the new psychoactive substances these can be quite dangerous, as their quality is inconsistent. Taking too much of these other substances can be fatal with a number of deaths having been reported
https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
What it looks like
In its pure state, LSD is a white odorless crystalline substance. However, LSD is so potent that an effective dose of the pure drug is so small, it’s virtually invisible. As a result, it’s usually diluted with other materials.
https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
The most common form is drops of LSD solution dried onto gelatin sheets, pieces of blotting paper or sugar cubes, which release the drug when swallowed. LSD is also sometimes sold as a liquid, in a tablet or in capsules.
https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
How is LSD used?
LSD is usually swallowed or dissolved under the tongue, but it can also be sniffed, injected or smoked.

Re: BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSD

<f52ade02-e14e-4087-a095-84df20e12f99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188039&group=rec.arts.tv#188039

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 11:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: dialamot...@gmail.com (Cyril Motiti)
 by: Cyril Motiti - Tue, 30 May 2023 18:36 UTC

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 10:17:37 PM UTC-7, David Scot wrote:
> What is LSD?
> Buy LSD online (lysergic acid diethylamide) is a synthetic chemical, made from a substance found in ergot, which is a fungus that infects rye (grain)
> https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
> LSD belongs to a group of drugs known as psychedelic when small doses are taken, it can produce mild changes in perception, mood and thought. Larger doses may produce visual hallucinations and distortions of space and time.
> https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
> Sometimes, Buy LSD can actually be other chemicals such as NBOMe or the 2C family of drugs (part of the new psychoactive substances these can be quite dangerous, as their quality is inconsistent. Taking too much of these other substances can be fatal with a number of deaths having been reported
> https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
> What it looks like
> In its pure state, LSD is a white odorless crystalline substance. However, LSD is so potent that an effective dose of the pure drug is so small, it’s virtually invisible. As a result, it’s usually diluted with other materials.
> https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
> The most common form is drops of LSD solution dried onto gelatin sheets, pieces of blotting paper or sugar cubes, which release the drug when swallowed. LSD is also sometimes sold as a liquid, in a tablet or in capsules.
> https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product-category/lsd-products/
> How is LSD used?
> LSD is usually swallowed or dissolved under the tongue, but it can also be sniffed, injected or smoked.

Re: BUY 1P LSD ONLINE-BUY 1P-LSD-BUY 1P-LSD USA-BUYING 1P LSD

<3f0e55fe-8656-4577-bbe6-4f949bb25a16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191829&group=rec.arts.tv#191829

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: dialamot...@gmail.com (Cyril Motiti)
 by: Cyril Motiti - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:22 UTC