From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: MAGA Darling Defects to Russia
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 19:29:33 -0400
 by: FPP - Tue, 30 May 2023 23:29 UTC

Well, whaddya know... the MAGA darling who accused Joe Biden of sexual
assault has defected to Russia and appeared on Russian State TV
alongside the CONVICTED RUSSIAN SPY, Maria Butina.

-----
"Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of
sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.
“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told
Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin,
while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the
US but now a member of parliament in Russia.
“I feel very surrounded by protection and safety,” Reade said.

In 2020, as Biden ran for the Democratic presidential nomination, she
claimed that in 1993, in a Senate corridor, he pushed her against a wall
and assaulted her. Biden repeatedly denied the accusation.
At her press appearance in Russia, sitting next to (Russian spy) Butina,
Reade said: “I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who’s been
giving me [protection] at a time when it’s been very difficult to know
if I’m safe or not.

Reade recently flirted with testifying before US House Republicans
seeking to use committees to attack Biden and his family.
The decision to defect to Russia, she told Sputnik, “was very difficult.
I’m not an impulsive person. I really take my time and sort of analyse
data points.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now
that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance.
Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope
that we can have unity again. “I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I
feel very at home.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/30/tara-reade-defects-russia-biden

-----

Republicans had wanted Reade to testify for them before Congress ("my
Russian brothers and sisters")... but I guess maybe that's going to be
off now, seeing as how she's a Russian agent. Maybe.

Maybe, if they're lucky, the can get her to run for president. (It
wouldn't be the first Russian agent they've put in the White House.)
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: MAGA Darling Defects to Russia

<super70s-73A5FC.14253931052023@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188196&group=rec.arts.tv#188196

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: MAGA Darling Defects to Russia
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 14:25:39 -0500
 by: super70s - Wed, 31 May 2023 19:25 UTC

> "I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home."

If you hear a propeller sound remember to duck for cover though.