I don't know why we're here, I say we all go home and free associate.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democrats

SubjectAuthor
* Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democratstrotsky
`* Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democratsFPP
 `- Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democratstrotsky

1
Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democrats

<0uYdM.592458$mmyc.428790@fx37.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188258&group=rec.arts.tv#188258

Subject: Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democrats
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 03:17:00 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:17 UTC

On 6/1/23 12:24 AM, RichA wrote:
> Some of the men might as well be women and vice-versa.
>
> https://phys.org/news/2023-05-gender-neutral-option-state-ids-affected.html
>
> Level of support for gender-neutral option on state IDs found to be affected by political orientation, social context
> As of June, 22 states and the District of Columbia will allow residents to select a gender-neutral "X" marker, rather than "male" or "female," on their driver's licenses, birth certificates, and other government-issued identification ...

If you don't like the direction the world is headed why not just hang
yourself?

Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democrats

<u5a8bg$2q8uk$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188290&group=rec.arts.tv#188290

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:01:20 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:01 UTC

On 6/1/23 4:17 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 6/1/23 12:24 AM, RichA wrote:
>> Some of the men might as well be women and vice-versa.
>>
>> https://phys.org/news/2023-05-gender-neutral-option-state-ids-affected.html
>>

>> Level of support for gender-neutral option on state IDs found to be
>> affected by political orientation, social context
>> As of June, 22 states and the District of Columbia will allow
>> residents to select a gender-neutral "X" marker, rather than "male" or
>> "female," on their driver's licenses, birth certificates, and other
>> government-issued identification ...
>

> If you don't like the direction the world is headed why not just hang
> yourself?

Why ANYBODY would give two shits about somebody else's ID is beyond me.

These are the same clowns that would want to know what other people's
underwear smells like.

Jeeezusss... leave people be.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: "Gender-neutral" I.D. Won't bother democrats

<nJieM.3868449$vBI8.1643517@fx15.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188376&group=rec.arts.tv#188376

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 04:35:14 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 09:35 UTC

On 6/1/23 9:01 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/1/23 4:17 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 6/1/23 12:24 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> Some of the men might as well be women and vice-versa.
>>>
>>> https://phys.org/news/2023-05-gender-neutral-option-state-ids-affected.html
>>>
>>> Level of support for gender-neutral option on state IDs found to be
>>> affected by political orientation, social context
>>> As of June, 22 states and the District of Columbia will allow
>>> residents to select a gender-neutral "X" marker, rather than "male"
>>> or "female," on their driver's licenses, birth certificates, and
>>> other government-issued identification ...
>>

>> If you don't like the direction the world is headed why not just hang
>> yourself?
>
> Why ANYBODY would give two shits about somebody else's ID is beyond me.
>
> These are the same clowns that would want to know what other people's
> underwear smells like.
>
> Jeeezusss... leave people be.

Seriously, if they want to see my penis they should just ask.