The Hollywood tradition I like best is called "sucking up to the stars." -- Johnny Carson

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Why do Canadian QUEERS need MONTH to celebrate their awkward lifestyle???

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Why do Canadian QUEERS need MONTH to celebrate their awkwardtrotsky

1
Re: Why do Canadian QUEERS need MONTH to celebrate their awkward lifestyle???

<tsCeM.364722$eRZ7.145315@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188475&group=rec.arts.tv#188475

Subject: Re: Why do Canadian QUEERS need MONTH to celebrate their awkward
lifestyle???
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:02:32 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 08:02 UTC

On 6/1/23 10:15 PM, RichA wrote:
> No other persons or groups gets a MONTH of celebrating to convince people their lifestyle is something to be admired. Question it, they could come for your HEAD, like the Blue Jays ballplayer.

Are Canadian ANONYSHITS jealous then?