It is only people of small moral stature who have to stand on their dignity.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] The depravity of the LeftRhino2
+* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftmoviePig
|`* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftA Friend
| +- Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftmoviePig
| `* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftFPP
|  `* Re: [OT] The depravity of the Lefttrotsky
|   `* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftFPP
|    `- Re: [OT] The depravity of the Lefttrotsky
`* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftBTR1701
 +* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftmoviePig
 |`* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftBTR1701
 | +* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftmoviePig
 | |`* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftBTR1701
 | | `* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftFPP
 | |  +- Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftThe Horny Goat
 | |  `- Re: [OT] The depravity of the Lefttrotsky
 | +* Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftFPP
 | |`- Re: [OT] The depravity of the Lefttrotsky
 | `- Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftFPP
 +- Re: [OT] The depravity of the LeftFPP
 `- Re: [OT] The depravity of the Lefttrotsky

1
[OT] The depravity of the Left

<3a11e353-68e8-4d17-9c29-1139faa46534n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188318&group=rec.arts.tv#188318

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] The depravity of the Left
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:11 UTC

This report details four separate subjects where the Left demonstrates its depravity:

1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention that it is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with biological women; they also agree that the very terms "biological man" and "biological woman" are transphobic.
2. Americans - and foreigners - are asked about borders and give very different answers.
3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help recruitment.
4. California college students see no problem with a (fictitious) 5 year old Hispanic girl medically transitioning to male against her parents wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DHA_1EsNmM [9 minutes]

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<BS4eM.2295172$gGD7.883643@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188324&group=rec.arts.tv#188324

From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Subject: Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 13:49:20 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:49 UTC

On 6/1/2023 1:11 PM, Rhino2 wrote:
> This report details four separate subjects where the Left
> demonstrates its depravity:

Are the "details" lurid? I'm only interested if the details are lurid.

> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention
> that it is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with
> biological women; they also agree that the very terms "biological
> man" and "biological woman" are transphobic.

Well, transphobes do talk a lot about "biological men and women"...

> 2. Americans - and foreigners - are asked about borders and give
> very different answers.

Americans/foreigners give "different answers" for the value of *Pi*.

> 3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help
> recruitment.

Maybe to reassure gays they won't be stoned to death (will they?)

> 4. California college students see no problem with a (fictitious) 5
> year old Hispanic girl medically transitioning to male against her
> parents wishes.

Umm, how is mentioning 'California' supposed to enhance this claim?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DHA_1EsNmM [9 minutes]

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<010620231405005378%nope@noway.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188326&group=rec.arts.tv#188326

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 14:05:00 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:05 UTC

In article <BS4eM.2295172$gGD7.883643@fx11.iad>, moviePig
<pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 6/1/2023 1:11 PM, Rhino2 wrote:
> > This report details four separate subjects where the Left
> > demonstrates its depravity:
>
> Are the "details" lurid? I'm only interested if the details are lurid.
>

> > 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention
> > that it is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with
> > biological women; they also agree that the very terms "biological
> > man" and "biological woman" are transphobic.
>
> Well, transphobes do talk a lot about "biological men and women"...

Who are these "people in the East Village of New York"? Most of the
ones I knew were too busy working to bother with any of that stuff, and
some were raising families, just like they do back in Oshkosh.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<atropos-1B00FD.11541701062023@news.giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188332&group=rec.arts.tv#188332

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 11:54:17 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:54 UTC

In article <3a11e353-68e8-4d17-9c29-1139faa46534n@googlegroups.com>,
Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:

> This report details four separate subjects where the Left demonstrates its
> depravity:
>
> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention that it
> is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with biological women;
> they also agree that the very terms "biological man" and "biological woman"
> are transphobic.

If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
"transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?

The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
implies the existence of the 'before'.

> 3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help recruitment.

We're going to lose the next war.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<FP6eM.664879$qjm2.148191@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188338&group=rec.arts.tv#188338

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:02:44 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:02 UTC

On 6/1/2023 2:05 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <BS4eM.2295172$gGD7.883643@fx11.iad>, moviePig
> <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2023 1:11 PM, Rhino2 wrote:
>>> This report details four separate subjects where the Left
>>> demonstrates its depravity:
>>
>> Are the "details" lurid? I'm only interested if the details are lurid.
>>

>>> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention
>>> that it is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with
>>> biological women; they also agree that the very terms "biological
>>> man" and "biological woman" are transphobic.
>>
>> Well, transphobes do talk a lot about "biological men and women"...
>

> Who are these "people in the East Village of New York"? Most of the
> ones I knew were too busy working to bother with any of that stuff, and
> some were raising families, just like they do back in Oshkosh.

The East Village gets Thursdays off, for sexual reassignment.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<EQ6eM.664880$qjm2.147733@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188339&group=rec.arts.tv#188339

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:03:47 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:03 UTC

On 6/1/2023 2:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <3a11e353-68e8-4d17-9c29-1139faa46534n@googlegroups.com>,
> Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This report details four separate subjects where the Left demonstrates its
>> depravity:
>>
>> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention that it
>> is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with biological women;
>> they also agree that the very terms "biological man" and "biological woman"
>> are transphobic.
>
> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>
> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
> implies the existence of the 'before'.
>
>> 3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help recruitment.
>
> We're going to lose the next war.

Seems so, as it'll be us against us.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<u5avae$2sr7k$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188340&group=rec.arts.tv#188340

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:33:17 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:33 UTC

On 6/1/23 2:05 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <BS4eM.2295172$gGD7.883643@fx11.iad>, moviePig
> <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2023 1:11 PM, Rhino2 wrote:
>>> This report details four separate subjects where the Left
>>> demonstrates its depravity:
>>
>> Are the "details" lurid? I'm only interested if the details are lurid.
>>

>>> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention
>>> that it is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with
>>> biological women; they also agree that the very terms "biological
>>> man" and "biological woman" are transphobic.
>>
>> Well, transphobes do talk a lot about "biological men and women"...
>

> Who are these "people in the East Village of New York"? Most of the
> ones I knew were too busy working to bother with any of that stuff, and
> some were raising families, just like they do back in Oshkosh.

Jesus, what makes anybody think that some people in the East Village
speak for all of "the Leftists"?

I'm a leftist progressive liberal... and *I* don't think it's
transphobic to think that biological men shouldn't compete against
biological women.

Not because of anything they sincerely believe they ARE - but because
their biology gives them an unfair advantage.

The playing field should be level. But that's about a PHYSICAL
advantage. I wouldn't expect a blind man to compete with me in a target
shooting match..

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<u5ave4$2sr7k$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188341&group=rec.arts.tv#188341

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:35:16 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:35 UTC

On 6/1/23 2:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <3a11e353-68e8-4d17-9c29-1139faa46534n@googlegroups.com>,
> Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This report details four separate subjects where the Left demonstrates its
>> depravity:
>>
>> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention that it
>> is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with biological women;
>> they also agree that the very terms "biological man" and "biological woman"
>> are transphobic.
>
> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>
> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
> implies the existence of the 'before'.
>
>> 3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help recruitment.
>
> We're going to lose the next war.

We lost a few of the last wars already, genius. Care to explain how
trans soldiers figured into that?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<NricnYwlKKuYmuT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188346&group=rec.arts.tv#188346

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 21:00:53 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 21:00 UTC

On Jun 1, 2023 at 1:03:47 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 6/1/2023 2:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <3a11e353-68e8-4d17-9c29-1139faa46534n@googlegroups.com>,
>> Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This report details four separate subjects where the Left demonstrates its
>>> depravity:
>>>
>>> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention that it
>>> is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with biological women;
>>> they also agree that the very terms "biological man" and "biological woman"
>>> are transphobic.
>>
>> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
>> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>>
>> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
>> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
>> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
>> implies the existence of the 'before'.
>>
>>> 3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help recruitment.
>>
>> We're going to lose the next war.
>
> Seems so, as it'll be us against us.

Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment

First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ

Next, the Army of the Russian Federation

https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128

Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about who uses
what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
pronouns from the rank-and-file.

And now, the United States Army...

https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=186

We are so fucked.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<e19eM.665534$qjm2.284155@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188354&group=rec.arts.tv#188354

From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:33:46 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:33 UTC

On 6/1/2023 5:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2023 at 1:03:47 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2023 2:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
>>> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>>>
>>> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
>>> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
>>> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
>>> implies the existence of the 'before'.

>>> We're going to lose the next war.
>>
>> Seems so, as it'll be us against us.
>
> Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment
>
> First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ
>

> Next, the Army of the Russian Federation
>
> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128
>

> Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about who uses
> what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
> pronouns from the rank-and-file.
>

> And now, the United States Army...
>
> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=186
>
> We are so fucked.

Well, you're right. If the next conflict is decided by who can amass
the largest horde of macho automatons, we're not the favorite.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<KWWdnUfCZaO_veT5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188355&group=rec.arts.tv#188355

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 22:48:02 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:48 UTC

moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
> On 6/1/2023 5:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Seems so, as it'll be us against us.
>>
>> Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment
>>
>> First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ
>>

>> Next, the Army of the Russian Federation
>>
>> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128
>>

>> Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about who uses
>> what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
>> pronouns from the rank-and-file.
>>

>> And now, the United States Army...
>>
>> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=186
>>
>> We are so fucked.
>
> Well, you're right. If the next conflict is decided by who can amass
> the largest horde of macho automatons, we're not the favorite.

No ifs about it. Short of lobbing nukes, that's how wars are fought.

I guarantee it won't be fought over whose drag queens are the most
fabulous.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<u5bbsq$2u4lh$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188357&group=rec.arts.tv#188357

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:07:53 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 00:07 UTC

On 6/1/23 5:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2023 at 1:03:47 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2023 2:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
>>> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>>>
>>> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
>>> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
>>> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
>>> implies the existence of the 'before'.

>>> We're going to lose the next war.
>>
>> Seems so, as it'll be us against us.
>
> Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment
>
> First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ
>

> Next, the Army of the Russian Federation
>
> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128
>

> Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about who uses
> what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
> pronouns from the rank-and-file.
>

> And now, the United States Army...
>
> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=186
>
> We are so fucked.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,

The Russian Federation? You talking about the same Russian Federation
that brought their dress military uniforms with them for the Victory
Parade that was supposed to take place in a few weeks?

Are you fucking serious? Like a commercial is any indication of
military strength. Name ONE military power that would WANT to face the
US in a war?

Then tall me why they haven't done so. Not only are we good at it,
we're the best at it. And some fucking commercial you saw won't change
shit.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<u5bc1m$2u4lh$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188358&group=rec.arts.tv#188358

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:10:30 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 00:10 UTC

On 6/1/23 6:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment
>>>
>>> First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ
>>>

>>> Next, the Army of the Russian Federation
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128
>>>

>>> Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about who uses
>>> what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
>>> pronouns from the rank-and-file.
>>>

>>> And now, the United States Army...
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=186
>>>
>>> We are so fucked.
>>
>> Well, you're right. If the next conflict is decided by who can amass
>> the largest horde of macho automatons, we're not the favorite.
>
> No ifs about it. Short of lobbing nukes, that's how wars are fought.
>
> I guarantee it won't be fought over whose drag queens are the most
> fabulous.

Nope. Not even close. Technology says you're wrong. Ukraine has great
troops - but without the advanced weapons and communications platforms,
it doesn't matter how brave their soldiers are.

Without allied support, they'd have eventually folded.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<u5bsae$33bub$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188363&group=rec.arts.tv#188363

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 00:48:13 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 04:48 UTC

On 6/1/23 5:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2023 at 1:03:47 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2023 2:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
>>> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>>>
>>> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
>>> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
>>> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
>>> implies the existence of the 'before'.

>>> We're going to lose the next war.
>>
>> Seems so, as it'll be us against us.
>
> Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment
>
> First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ
>

> Next, the Army of the Russian Federation
>
> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128
>

> Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about who uses
> what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
> pronouns from the rank-and-file.

There's recruiting commercials, and then there's reality.

> Russia admits its own warplane accidentally bombed Russian city of Belgorod, near Ukraine border.
> When a powerful blast shook a Russian city near the border of Ukraine residents thought it was a Ukrainian attack. But the Russian military quickly acknowledged that it was a bomb accidentally dropped by one of its own warplanes.

>It left a 66-foot-wide crater in the middle of a tree-lined boulevard flanked by apartment buildings...

Was THAT tactic shown in their video? Or how 'bout this one?

> Russian soldiers forced into surrender 'after oversleeping' in trenches.

Man, we are sooooooooo fucked! Go home, get into bed (under the covers)
and suck your thumb in peace. We'll protect you.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<3a3j7itkg63trvgna3k0k7umm6tgon4dhd@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188370&group=rec.arts.tv#188370

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 23:33:59 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 06:33 UTC

On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 20:10:30 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nope. Not even close. Technology says you're wrong. Ukraine has great
>troops - but without the advanced weapons and communications platforms,
>it doesn't matter how brave their soldiers are.
>
>Without allied support, they'd have eventually folded.

Without allied support they'd have folded MONTHS ago!

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<A_ieM.3631288$iU59.3066117@fx14.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188381&group=rec.arts.tv#188381

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 04:53:36 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 09:53 UTC

On 6/1/23 3:33 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/1/23 2:05 PM, A Friend wrote:
>> In article <BS4eM.2295172$gGD7.883643@fx11.iad>, moviePig
>> <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Are the "details" lurid?  I'm only interested if the details are lurid.

>>> Well, transphobes do talk a lot about "biological men and women"...
>>

>> Who are these "people in the East Village of New York"?  Most of the
>> ones I knew were too busy working to bother with any of that stuff, and
>> some were raising families, just like they do back in Oshkosh.
>>

> Jesus, what makes anybody think that some people in the East Village
> speak for all of "the Leftists"?
>
> I'm a leftist progressive liberal... and *I* don't think it's
> transphobic to think that biological men shouldn't compete against
> biological women.
>
> Not because of anything they sincerely believe they ARE - but because
> their biology gives them an unfair advantage.
>
> The playing field should be level.  But that's about a PHYSICAL
> advantage.  I wouldn't expect a blind man to compete with me in a target
> shooting match..

"Biological men"--can you think of a less perverse way on this then some
trans person have to show his/her package?

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<v7jeM.3868450$vBI8.718655@fx15.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188382&group=rec.arts.tv#188382

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 05:03:07 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 10:03 UTC

On 6/1/23 1:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <3a11e353-68e8-4d17-9c29-1139faa46534n@googlegroups.com>,
> Rhino2 <hughmunguscan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This report details four separate subjects where the Left demonstrates its
>> depravity:
>>
>> 1. People in the East Village of New York agree with the contention that it
>> is transphobic to prevent trans-women from competing with biological women;
>> they also agree that the very terms "biological man" and "biological woman"
>> are transphobic.
>
> If you can't make that distinction, then wouldn't the terms "trans" and
> "transgender" and "transphobic" themselves be transphobic?
>
> The prefix "trans" means to transform or "change" and you can't
> logically have an after if there's no before, so banning the 'before' as
> bigoted means the 'after' must also be bigoted, since it logically
> implies the existence of the 'before'.
>
>> 3. The American military hires a Drag Queen ambassador to help recruitment.
>
> We're going to lose the next war.

If we have to rely on anonyshits that's certainly true.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<u5coe4$36du6$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188391&group=rec.arts.tv#188391

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 08:48:04 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 12:48 UTC

On 6/2/23 5:53 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 6/1/23 3:33 PM, FPP wrote:
>> On 6/1/23 2:05 PM, A Friend wrote:

>>> Who are these "people in the East Village of New York"?  Most of the
>>> ones I knew were too busy working to bother with any of that stuff, and
>>> some were raising families, just like they do back in Oshkosh.
>>>

>> Jesus, what makes anybody think that some people in the East Village
>> speak for all of "the Leftists"?
>>
>> I'm a leftist progressive liberal... and *I* don't think it's
>> transphobic to think that biological men shouldn't compete against
>> biological women.
>>
>> Not because of anything they sincerely believe they ARE - but because
>> their biology gives them an unfair advantage.
>>
>> The playing field should be level.  But that's about a PHYSICAL
>> advantage.  I wouldn't expect a blind man to compete with me in a
>> target shooting match..
>

> "Biological men"--can you think of a less perverse way on this then some
> trans person have to show his/her package?

I'd rather not think of it at all, if I don't have to. Live and let live.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<QqCeM.364720$eRZ7.82640@fx06.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188473&group=rec.arts.tv#188473

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:00:47 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 08:00 UTC

On 6/1/23 7:07 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/1/23 5:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Jun 1, 2023 at 1:03:47 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Seems so, as it'll be us against us.
>>
>> Flippant comments aside, let's take a look at recent military recruitment
>>
>> First, the Chinese People's Liberation Army
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpD1tCjTcQ
>>

>> Next, the Army of the Russian Federation
>>
>> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=128
>>

>> Those guys aren't fucking around. I doubt there's much debate about
>> who uses
>> what bathroom and they certainly don't tolerate any happy horseshit about
>> pronouns from the rank-and-file.
>>

>> And now, the United States Army...
>>
>> https://youtu.be/VnpD1tCjTcQ?t=186
>>
>> We are so fucked.
>

> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
> ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
> ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
> ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
>
> The Russian Federation?  You talking about the same Russian Federation
> that brought their dress military uniforms with them for the Victory
> Parade that was supposed to take place in a few weeks?
>
> Are you fucking serious?  Like a commercial is any indication of
> military strength.  Name ONE military power that would WANT to face the
> US in a war?
>
> Then tall me why they haven't done so.  Not only are we good at it,
> we're the best at it.  And some fucking commercial you saw won't change
> shit.

LOL, you thought he was talking about the Army? He's talking about the
white supremacist assholes of which he's a member. They're still
looking for another guy who's had one eye poked out for example.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<NrCeM.364721$eRZ7.323825@fx06.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188474&group=rec.arts.tv#188474

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:01:48 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 08:01 UTC

On 6/1/23 7:10 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/1/23 6:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Well, you're right. If the next conflict is decided by who can amass
>>> the largest horde of macho automatons, we're not the favorite.
>>
>> No ifs about it. Short of lobbing nukes, that's how wars are fought.
>>
>> I guarantee it won't be fought over whose drag queens are the most
>> fabulous.
>>

> Nope.  Not even close.  Technology says you're wrong.  Ukraine has great
> troops - but without the advanced weapons and communications platforms,
> it doesn't matter how brave their soldiers are.
>
> Without allied support, they'd have eventually folded.

That's accurate, but doesn't indicate the Russian arms which look like
WWII issue.

Re: [OT] The depravity of the Left

<8JCeM.633559$Olad.3818@fx35.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188480&group=rec.arts.tv#188480

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:20:20 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 08:20 UTC

On 6/2/23 7:48 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/2/23 5:53 AM, trotsky wrote:

>>> Jesus, what makes anybody think that some people in the East Village
>>> speak for all of "the Leftists"?
>>>
>>> I'm a leftist progressive liberal... and *I* don't think it's
>>> transphobic to think that biological men shouldn't compete against
>>> biological women.
>>>
>>> Not because of anything they sincerely believe they ARE - but because
>>> their biology gives them an unfair advantage.
>>>
>>> The playing field should be level.  But that's about a PHYSICAL
>>> advantage.  I wouldn't expect a blind man to compete with me in a
>>> target shooting match..
>>

>> "Biological men"--can you think of a less perverse way on this then
>> some trans person have to show his/her package?
>>

> I'd rather not think of it at all, if I don't have to.  Live and let live.

Sure, we don't want to think of it, but getting in people's pants is
clearly a goal for Republicans.