BAD CRAZINESS, MAN!!!

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

SubjectAuthor
* 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Pluted Pup
+* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Irish Mike
|+* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that'sFPP
||+- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that'sAnonymous
||`* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Irish Mike
|| +* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that'sFPP
|| |`- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'The Horny Goat
|| `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Adam H. Kerman
||  `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that'ssuzeeq
||   `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'BTR1701
||    +* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'EGK
||    |`* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Adam H. Kerman
||    | `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'BTR1701
||    |  +* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Adam H. Kerman
||    |  |+- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'BTR1701
||    |  |`* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new worldanim8rfsk
||    |  | `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'EGK
||    |  |  `- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Adam H. Kerman
||    |  `- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'EGK
||    `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Adam H. Kerman
||     `* Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'super70s
||      `- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that'ssuzeeq
|`- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that'strotsky
+- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'chromebook test
`- Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'Ubiquitous

1
'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<0001HW.2A2ACCAF002AA09E30757138F@news.giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188453&group=rec.arts.tv#188453

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 18:19:43 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 01:19 UTC

Here's an old sentiment with new words:

https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us

Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that´s
coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
behold their naked depths.

This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
I'm up against.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<1f8c5156-1935-4b83-a0d7-1853bdc11747n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188454&group=rec.arts.tv#188454

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 18:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 01:40 UTC

On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:19:57 PM UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
>
> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us
>
> Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
> right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
> They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that愀
> coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
> willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
> behold their naked depths.
>
> This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
> neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
> relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
> I'm up against.

Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
unvetted illegals that have flooded into America since Biden
was elected and opened our southern border? Do you think
any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
Americans were bigots?

Irish Mike

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5e5q7$3emno$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188455&group=rec.arts.tv#188455

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's
coming'
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 21:42:31 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 01:42 UTC

On 6/2/23 9:40 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:19:57 PM UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
>> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
>>
>> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us
>>
>> Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
>> right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
>> They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that愀
>> coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
>> willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
>> behold their naked depths.
>>
>> This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
>> neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
>> relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
>> I'm up against.
>
> Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
> unvetted illegals that have flooded into America since Biden
> was elected and opened our southern border? Do you think
> any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
> Americans were bigots?
>
> Irish Mike

You talkin' 'bout these guys?

"It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America
between 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over
one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they
comprised nearly half of all immigrants to this nation."

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5e802$s4b8$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188459&group=rec.arts.tv#188459

From: anonym...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
coming'
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 02:19:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 02:19 UTC

FPP wrote:
> On 6/2/23 9:40 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>> On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:19:57 PM UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
>>> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
>>>
>>> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us
>>>
>>> Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
>>> right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
>>> They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that愀
>>> coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
>>> willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
>>> behold their naked depths.
>>>
>>> This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
>>> neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
>>> relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
>>> I'm up against.
>>
>> Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
>> unvetted illegals that have flooded into America since Biden
>> was elected and opened our southern border?  Do you think
>> any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
>> Americans were bigots?
>>
>> Irish Mike
>>

> You talkin' 'bout these guys?
>
> "It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America between
> 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over one third of
> all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they comprised nearly half of
> all immigrants to this nation."

Aside from the fact that 7 million over less than four years is a vastly
higher rate than 4.5 million over a century, thanks for confirming that
there is little difference between legal and illegal.

And yes, too many Irish were let in.

That said, all post-1965 third world immigrants need to be deported. This
includes their descendants.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<kWCeM.633567$Olad.2544@fx35.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188488&group=rec.arts.tv#188488

coming'
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:34:24 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 08:34 UTC

On 6/2/23 8:40 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:19:57 PM UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
>> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
>>
>> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us
>>
>> Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
>> right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
>> They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that愀
>> coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
>> willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
>> behold their naked depths.
>>
>> This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
>> neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
>> relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
>> I'm up against.
>
> Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
> unvetted illegals

What law was violated that made them "illegal" Irish1701?

that have flooded into America since Biden
> was elected and opened our southern border? Do you think
> any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
> Americans were bigots?
>
> Irish Mike

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<f7ca8e01-c19a-4d1a-baba-cb5cd32c1d3fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188508&group=rec.arts.tv#188508

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 05:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 12:18 UTC

On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:19:57 PM UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
>
> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us

by Rob Brezsny

> Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
> right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
> They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that愀
> coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
> willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
> behold their naked depths.
>
> This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
> neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
> relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
> I'm up against.

On July 13, 2018, in response to Donald Trump's claim that the British "love him", British actor and comedian John Cleese explained in a series of tweets:

My American friends are asking me about President Trump's observation that the British 'like him'. I regret this is quite unfounded. The explanation for this canard is that Trump is pronoid. Pronoid is the opposite of paranoid. A paranoid person thinks, without any basis in reality, that everybody is out to get them. A pronoid person is someone who thinks, without any basis in reality, that everybody likes them

///

Pronoia Is the Antidote for Paranoia, Revised and Expanded: How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings Paperback – Illustrated, September 22, 2009
by Rob Brezsny
https://www.amazon.com/Pronoia-Antidote-Paranoia-Revised-Expanded/dp/1556438184

-------------

Keep a song in your heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cBynBz5ws

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<baea2d9f-eb61-49f2-9399-4c46af9d8f1an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188515&group=rec.arts.tv#188515

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 07:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 14:29 UTC

On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:42:37 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
> On 6/2/23 9:40 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:19:57 PM UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
> >> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
> >>
> >> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us
> >>
> >> Talking with my therapist, I came to a useful realization: The
> >> right-wing bigots and haters are acting out of primal terror.
> >> They are scared to death of the beautiful new world that愀
> >> coming. I saw and felt this in a visceral way because I was
> >> willing to momentarily set aside my fury, my habit mind, so as to
> >> behold their naked depths.
> >>
> >> This realization doesn't make me any less fervent about
> >> neutralizing the bigots' toxic effects. But it enables me to
> >> relax into a more visionary and strategic understanding of what
> >> I'm up against.
> >
> > Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
> > unvetted illegals that have flooded into America since Biden
> > was elected and opened our southern border? Do you think
> > any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
> > Americans were bigots?
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> You talkin' 'bout these guys?
>
> "It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America
> between 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over
> one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they
> comprised nearly half of all immigrants to this nation."

Are you serious? You are claiming there is no difference between the Irish
who legally immigrated to America in the 1800s and the the 7,000,000+
who illegally entered the US since Biden opened our southern border!

Well consider this: in 1820 the population oh America was less that
10 million people, the west was still wide open and America needed
legal immigrants to settle those lands. By comparison, the current
population of America is 332,000,000 - and that doesn't include the
20 million plus illegals already living here! There is no open land that
needs settled, our cities are over flowing and Mexican drug cartels
are killing nearly 100,000 Americans every year.

One other thing for your idiotic comparison. The Irish immigrants were
starving to death from the potato famine. More than a million, from a
total population of about 7 million Irish, starved to death in Ireland.
And they didn't call those ships they came over on "Coffin Ships" for nothing.
They were crammed into those ships and thousands more died on
the way over.

BTW, Ireland was controlled , ruled, oppressed and exploited by
England for centuries. Therefore, I and all of my fellow Irish
men, women and children are entitled to reparations from
England! I demand $1 million and 12 cases of Guinness for
every person of Irish heritage!

Irish Mike

American First, Irish Forever

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5flgk$3jhqe$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188518&group=rec.arts.tv#188518

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
coming'
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 11:16:35 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 15:16 UTC

On 6/3/23 10:29 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:42:37 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

>>> Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
>>> unvetted illegals that have flooded into America since Biden
>>> was elected and opened our southern border? Do you think
>>> any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
>>> Americans were bigots?
>>>
>>> Irish Mike
>>>
>> You talkin' 'bout these guys?
>>
>> "It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America
>> between 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over
>> one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they
>> comprised nearly half of all immigrants to this nation."
>
> Are you serious? You are claiming there is no difference between the Irish
> who legally immigrated to America in the 1800s and the the 7,000,000+
> who illegally entered the US since Biden opened our southern border!

Well, boyo, I was going by what YOU said. You said "unvetted".
Well, that pretty much describes the Irish immigration to a "T".

> Back to our own Irish and European ancestors who “walked right in.” They arrived without documents. They faced no quota system and no immigration courts or law enforcement. Like it or not, our pre-war ancestors came to “the Golden Door of America” undocumented. In Boston during the mass immigration of the Great Famine era, about the only thing preventing the Irish from getting in was if they were quarantined at Deer Island due to disease. They did not have to deal with paperwork issues, quotas, or immigration courts."

Of course, you then helped slam the door in the faces of those who came
after you. You guys are a real piece of work.

https://www.bostonirish.com/history/2018/‘you-walked-right-’-‘illegal’-and-‘undocumented’-irish-immigrants-historical

You walked right in and got yours. Now you do to others what was done
to you. Real Princes...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<p8rm7ipbt37ar9i9ma088k905t4el7q4fn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188529&group=rec.arts.tv#188529

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 09:45:06 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 16:45 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 11:16:35 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, boyo, I was going by what YOU said. You said "unvetted".
>Well, that pretty much describes the Irish immigration to a "T".
>
>> Back to our own Irish and European ancestors who “walked right in.” They arrived without documents. They faced no quota system and no immigration courts or law enforcement. Like it or not, our pre-war ancestors came to “the Golden Door of America” undocumented. In Boston during the mass immigration of the Great Famine era, about the only thing preventing the Irish from getting in was if they were quarantined at Deer Island due to disease. They did not have to deal with paperwork issues, quotas, or immigration courts."
>
>Of course, you then helped slam the door in the faces of those who came
>after you. You guys are a real piece of work.
>
>https://www.bostonirish.com/history/2018/‘you-walked-right-’-‘illegal’-and-‘undocumented’-irish-immigrants-historical
>
>You walked right in and got yours. Now you do to others what was done
>to you. Real Princes...

How do you figure that? >MY< forebears (at least the direct line that
had the same family name as me) had to serve 5 years of indentured
servitude to pay the cost of their passage.

After that they were free to pursue what is now called "The American
Dream". Part of that was joining the NY state militia in an attempt to
conquer Canada (not to mention umpteen who subsequently served their
country in uniform)

And that family experience is not particularly unusual in America. (So
far as we can tell, the furthest south any of them went until the
present generation was Mankato, MN so no slaveholders in our line)

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5g8pn$3lj2h$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188573&group=rec.arts.tv#188573

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 20:45:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 20:45 UTC

Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:42:37 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

>>>Do you think there were any bigots among those 7,000,000+
>>>unvetted illegals that have flooded into America since Biden
>>>was elected and opened our southern border? Do you think
>>>any of the Mexican drug dealers who killed more than 100,000
>>>Americans were bigots?

>>You talkin' 'bout these guys?

>>"It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America
>>between 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over
>>one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they
>>comprised nearly half of all immigrants to this nation."

>Are you serious? You are claiming there is no difference between the Irish
>who legally immigrated to America in the 1800s and the the 7,000,000+
>who illegally entered the US since Biden opened our southern border!

How pathetic do you have to be to have Fred Phelps call you out on your
own hypocrisy? The only difference I can see is that policies that
didn't make it illegal for Irish to immigrate benefitted you personally,
which is why you favored it.

My ancestors -- my mother's parents and my father's grandparents -- came
from a country in central Europe that never stood a chance of not being
a shithole, thanks to centuries of having been grabbed by Russia. If my
family hadn't left, they'd have starved or they'd have been killed.

I try to be sympathetic to people who want to come to the United States
and participate in the economy and make a better life for themselves.
That doesn't mean I favor false asylum claims nor massive welfare
benefits for immigrants.

>Well consider this: in 1820 the population oh America was less that
>10 million people, the west was still wide open and America needed
>legal immigrants to settle those lands.

And yet people generally settle -- both internal and external migration
-- where other people live, not so much on the frontier.

>By comparison, the current
>population of America is 332,000,000 - and that doesn't include the
>20 million plus illegals already living here! There is no open land that
>needs settled, our cities are over flowing and Mexican drug cartels
>are killing nearly 100,000 Americans every year.

No open land? not-Irish Mike declares that there's no room for more
people in the United States. Even if they just settled in depopulated
cities and not depopulated rural areas, there's plenty of room. Our
cities are NOT overflowing, with a few exceptions specific to geography
and lack of water.

>One other thing for your idiotic comparison. The Irish immigrants were
>starving to death from the potato famine. More than a million, from a
>total population of about 7 million Irish, starved to death in Ireland.
>And they didn't call those ships they came over on "Coffin Ships" for nothing.
>They were crammed into those ships and thousands more died on
>the way over.

>BTW, Ireland was controlled , ruled, oppressed and exploited by
>England for centuries. Therefore, I and all of my fellow Irish
>men, women and children are entitled to reparations from
>England! I demand $1 million and 12 cases of Guinness for
>every person of Irish heritage!

Yes, not-Irish Mike. No one has disputed that, like the country my
ancestors came from, Ireland was a country that never stood a chance not
to be a shithole thanks to exploitive policies of the vile English.

Venezuala wasn't a shithole till they got a Marxist government and tried
to implement a Cuban-style Communist state. Massive corruption and
criminal activity destroyed Honduras, Guatemala, and Nicaragua. People
emigrate because outside forces destroyed their economy and they don't
stand a chance of supporting themselves.

But you think what happened to your ancestors, you know, people who were
literally Irish in the only way that means something because they were
born and lived there, is a unique experience in the world. Only the
Irish had the right to emigrate to make a better life for themselves in
another country. No one else ever had that right.

You are whatever the Gaelic is for hypocrite. Worse still, you lost to
Fred Phelps.

>Irish Mike

>American First, Irish Forever

Forever unsympathetic to immigrants in comparable situations to your
very own ancestors

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5gc52$r787$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188575&group=rec.arts.tv#188575

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
coming'
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 14:42:55 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 21:42 UTC

On 6/3/2023 1:45 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You talkin' 'bout these guys?
>
>>> "It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America
>>> between 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over
>>> one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they
>>> comprised nearly half of all immigrants to this nation."
>
>> Are you serious? You are claiming there is no difference between the Irish
>> who legally immigrated to America in the 1800s and the the 7,000,000+
>> who illegally entered the US since Biden opened our southern border!
>
> How pathetic do you have to be to have Fred Phelps call you out on your
> own hypocrisy? The only difference I can see is that policies that
> didn't make it illegal for Irish to immigrate benefitted you personally,
> which is why you favored it.
>
> My ancestors -- my mother's parents and my father's grandparents -- came
> from a country in central Europe that never stood a chance of not being
> a shithole, thanks to centuries of having been grabbed by Russia. If my
> family hadn't left, they'd have starved or they'd have been killed.
>
> I try to be sympathetic to people who want to come to the United States
> and participate in the economy and make a better life for themselves.
> That doesn't mean I favor false asylum claims nor massive welfare
> benefits for immigrants.
>
>> Well consider this: in 1820 the population oh America was less that
>> 10 million people, the west was still wide open and America needed
>> legal immigrants to settle those lands.
>
> And yet people generally settle -- both internal and external migration
> -- where other people live, not so much on the frontier.
>
>> By comparison, the current
>> population of America is 332,000,000 - and that doesn't include the
>> 20 million plus illegals already living here! There is no open land that
>> needs settled, our cities are over flowing and Mexican drug cartels
>> are killing nearly 100,000 Americans every year.
>
> No open land? not-Irish Mike declares that there's no room for more
> people in the United States. Even if they just settled in depopulated
> cities and not depopulated rural areas, there's plenty of room. Our
> cities are NOT overflowing, with a few exceptions specific to geography
> and lack of water.

Yeah, he ought to visit Wyoming, Montana or Nevada outside of Reno and
Las Vegas. Or central Oregon, WA state and So Idaho and Utah. There's
thousands of square miles of open land there.

>> One other thing for your idiotic comparison. The Irish immigrants were
>> starving to death from the potato famine. More than a million, from a
>> total population of about 7 million Irish, starved to death in Ireland.
>> And they didn't call those ships they came over on "Coffin Ships" for nothing.
>> They were crammed into those ships and thousands more died on
>> the way over.
>
>> BTW, Ireland was controlled , ruled, oppressed and exploited by
>> England for centuries. Therefore, I and all of my fellow Irish
>> men, women and children are entitled to reparations from
>> England! I demand $1 million and 12 cases of Guinness for
>> every person of Irish heritage!
>
> Yes, not-Irish Mike. No one has disputed that, like the country my
> ancestors came from, Ireland was a country that never stood a chance not
> to be a shithole thanks to exploitive policies of the vile English.
>
> Venezuala wasn't a shithole till they got a Marxist government and tried
> to implement a Cuban-style Communist state. Massive corruption and
> criminal activity destroyed Honduras, Guatemala, and Nicaragua. People
> emigrate because outside forces destroyed their economy and they don't
> stand a chance of supporting themselves.
>
> But you think what happened to your ancestors, you know, people who were
> literally Irish in the only way that means something because they were
> born and lived there, is a unique experience in the world. Only the
> Irish had the right to emigrate to make a better life for themselves in
> another country. No one else ever had that right.
>
> You are whatever the Gaelic is for hypocrite. Worse still, you lost to
> Fred Phelps.
>
>> Irish Mike
>
>> American First, Irish Forever
>
> Forever unsympathetic to immigrants in comparable situations to your
> very own ancestors

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<atropos-4523F0.15104203062023@news.giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188576&group=rec.arts.tv#188576

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 15:10:42 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:10 UTC

In article <u5gc52$r787$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

> On 6/3/2023 1:45 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> By comparison, the current
> >> population of America is 332,000,000 - and that doesn't include the
> >> 20 million plus illegals already living here! There is no open land that
> >> needs settled, our cities are over flowing and Mexican drug cartels
> >> are killing nearly 100,000 Americans every year.
> >
> > No open land? not-Irish Mike declares that there's no room for more
> > people in the United States. Even if they just settled in depopulated
> > cities and not depopulated rural areas, there's plenty of room. Our
> > cities are NOT overflowing, with a few exceptions specific to geography
> > and lack of water.
>
> Yeah, he ought to visit Wyoming, Montana or Nevada outside of Reno and
> Las Vegas. Or central Oregon, WA state and So Idaho and Utah. There's
> thousands of square miles of open land there.

No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
don't have room in places like L.A.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<gihn7ip0vcu03dl6f9tbpqmgqud616dcsd@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188577&group=rec.arts.tv#188577

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 19:04:00 -0400
 by: EGK - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:04 UTC

On Sat, 03 Jun 2023 15:10:42 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <u5gc52$r787$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>> > No open land? not-Irish Mike declares that there's no room for more
>> > people in the United States. Even if they just settled in depopulated
>> > cities and not depopulated rural areas, there's plenty of room. Our
>> > cities are NOT overflowing, with a few exceptions specific to geography
>> > and lack of water.
>>
>> Yeah, he ought to visit Wyoming, Montana or Nevada outside of Reno and
>> Las Vegas. Or central Oregon, WA state and So Idaho and Utah. There's
>> thousands of square miles of open land there.
>
>No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
>there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
>themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
>don't have room in places like L.A.

The so-called Sanctuary cities like NY City and chicago are busy busing them
off to more rural areas because they're bitching they can't afford to house
and feed all the illegals. They're too much of a drain on the welfare
systems in place.
Mayor Adams was more than happy proclaim NY City a sanctuary city and virtue
signal as long as it was only Texas and border states that had to foot the
bills for them.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5gmbf$3mrb5$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188581&group=rec.arts.tv#188581

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:37:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:37 UTC

EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 03 Jun 2023 15:10:42 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah, he ought to visit Wyoming, Montana or Nevada outside of Reno and
>>> Las Vegas. Or central Oregon, WA state and So Idaho and Utah. There's
>>> thousands of square miles of open land there.
>>
>>No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
>>there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
>>themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
>>don't have room in places like L.A.
>
>The so-called Sanctuary cities like NY City and chicago are busy busing them
>off to more rural areas because they're bitching they can't afford to house
>and feed all the illegals.

Chicago isn't busing them out. They are being bused and flown to Chicago.
They just made a massive appropriation for their welfare.

>They're too much of a drain on the welfare systems in place.

They aren't eligible for federal welfare at all, so all new state and
local welfare programs were created for them.

>Mayor Adams was more than happy proclaim NY City a sanctuary city and virtue
>signal as long as it was only Texas and border states that had to foot the
>bills for them.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5gmov$3mrb5$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188582&group=rec.arts.tv#188582

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:44:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:44 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>No open land? not-Irish Mike declares that there's no room for more
>>>people in the United States. Even if they just settled in depopulated
>>>cities and not depopulated rural areas, there's plenty of room. Our
>>>cities are NOT overflowing, with a few exceptions specific to geography
>>>and lack of water.

>>Yeah, he ought to visit Wyoming, Montana or Nevada outside of Reno and
>>Las Vegas. Or central Oregon, WA state and So Idaho and Utah. There's
>>thousands of square miles of open land there.

>No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
>there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
>themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
>don't have room in places like L.A.

There are jobs in agricultural factories that are unfilled, so they
surely don't all need to be shipped to cities.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<super70s-D16CC9.20480503062023@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188585&group=rec.arts.tv#188585

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 20:48:05 -0500
 by: super70s - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 01:48 UTC

In article <u5gmov$3mrb5$3@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

> >>Yeah, he ought to visit Wyoming, Montana or Nevada outside of Reno and
> >>Las Vegas. Or central Oregon, WA state and So Idaho and Utah. There's
> >>thousands of square miles of open land there.
>
> >No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
> >there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
> >themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
> >don't have room in places like L.A.
>
> There are jobs in agricultural factories that are unfilled, so they
> surely don't all need to be shipped to cities.

How many Irish Mikes do you figure it would take to do the work of 1
migrant bending over in a watermelon field in the hot sun for 8 hours a
day, 5 days a week.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<atropos-A5F5E8.19531403062023@news.giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188588&group=rec.arts.tv#188588

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 19:53:14 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 02:53 UTC

In article <u5gmbf$3mrb5$2@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

> >>No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
> >>there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
> >>themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
> >>don't have room in places like L.A.
> >
> >The so-called Sanctuary cities like NY City and chicago are busy busing them
> >off to more rural areas because they're bitching they can't afford to house
> >and feed all the illegals.
>
> Chicago isn't busing them out. They are being bused and flown to Chicago.
> They just made a massive appropriation for their welfare.

I distinctly remember seeing news reports of Lightfoot busing them into
the northern suburbs where Republicans live.

Of course she wasn't called a hateful uncaring bigot for doing it. She
has a (D) after her name.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5gu4g$snf4$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188589&group=rec.arts.tv#188589

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
coming'
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 19:49:52 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 02:49 UTC

On 6/3/2023 6:48 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <u5gmov$3mrb5$3@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> No one's disputing that there's plenty of land for people stand on. But
>>> there's no jobs there, so the millions of illegals are all jamming
>>> themselves into our cities, looking for work and in that sense, we truly
>>> don't have room in places like L.A.
>>
>> There are jobs in agricultural factories that are unfilled, so they
>> surely don't all need to be shipped to cities.
>
> How many Irish Mikes do you figure it would take to do the work of 1
> migrant bending over in a watermelon field in the hot sun for 8 hours a
> day, 5 days a week.

More like 10 hrs a day, 6 days a week. He'd keel over after 2 hours....

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5h0jn$3ree1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188592&group=rec.arts.tv#188592

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 03:32:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 03:32 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>In article <u5gmbf$3mrb5$2@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

>> >The so-called Sanctuary cities like NY City and chicago are busy busing them
>> >off to more rural areas because they're bitching they can't afford to house
>> >and feed all the illegals.
>>
>> Chicago isn't busing them out. They are being bused and flown to Chicago.
>> They just made a massive appropriation for their welfare.

>I distinctly remember seeing news reports of Lightfoot busing them into
>the northern suburbs where Republicans live.

>Of course she wasn't called a hateful uncaring bigot for doing it. She
>has a (D) after her name.

She bussed a handful, like under 6, to neighboring suburbs. They got
pissed. She's got nothing on Gov. Abbott.

But she's no longer mayor. She lost re-election on February 28,
remember?

The city council just appropriated an additional $51 million to house
and feed migrants. The black members of the city council were livid, and
so was the one member who isn't a Democrat.

The state agreed to pay migrant medical bills. This is going to be over
a billion.

I'm not eligible for any of these programs. I'm being discriminated
against on the basis of country of origin, right?

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<atropos-EDB530.20555603062023@news.giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188593&group=rec.arts.tv#188593

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 20:55:57 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 03:55 UTC

In article <u5h0jn$3ree1$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >In article <u5gmbf$3mrb5$2@dont-email.me>,

> >> Chicago isn't busing them out. They are being bused and flown to Chicago.
> >> They just made a massive appropriation for their welfare.
>
> >I distinctly remember seeing news reports of Lightfoot busing them into
> >the northern suburbs where Republicans live.
>
> >Of course she wasn't called a hateful uncaring bigot for doing it. She
> >has a (D) after her name.
>
> She bussed a handful, like under 6, to neighboring suburbs. They got
> pissed. She's got nothing on Gov. Abbott.

Well, like the old joke goes, "At this point, we've already established
what you are. We're just haggling over price."

> But she's no longer mayor. She lost re-election on February 28,
> remember?
>
> The city council just appropriated an additional $51 million to house
> and feed migrants. The black members of the city council were livid, and
> so was the one member who isn't a Democrat.
>
> The state agreed to pay migrant medical bills. This is going to be over
> a billion.
>
> I'm not eligible for any of these programs. I'm being discriminated
> against on the basis of country of origin, right?

Just identify as a Venezuelan.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<1800641519.707551578.137043.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188597&group=rec.arts.tv#188597

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world
that's coming'
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:15:00 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 06:15 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article <u5gmbf$3mrb5$2@dont-email.me>,

>>> Chicago isn't busing them out. They are being bused and flown to Chicago.
>>> They just made a massive appropriation for their welfare.
>
>> I distinctly remember seeing news reports of Lightfoot busing them into
>> the northern suburbs where Republicans live.
>
>> Of course she wasn't called a hateful uncaring bigot for doing it. She
>> has a (D) after her name.
>
> She bussed a handful, like under 6, to neighboring suburbs. They got
> pissed. She's got nothing on Gov. Abbott.

Is under six really bussing? Couldn’t she just of called them a cab?

> But she's no longer mayor. She lost re-election on February 28,
> remember?
>
> The city council just appropriated an additional $51 million to house
> and feed migrants. The black members of the city council were livid, and
> so was the one member who isn't a Democrat.
>
> The state agreed to pay migrant medical bills. This is going to be over
> a billion.
>
> I'm not eligible for any of these programs. I'm being discriminated
> against on the basis of country of origin, right?

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<38bp7i54g711080khrlvbug77adn6ohtc8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188618&group=rec.arts.tv#188618

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 11:26:12 -0400
 by: EGK - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 15:26 UTC

On Sat, 03 Jun 2023 19:53:14 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <u5gmbf$3mrb5$2@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

>> >The so-called Sanctuary cities like NY City and chicago are busy busing them
>> >off to more rural areas because they're bitching they can't afford to house
>> >and feed all the illegals.
>>
>> Chicago isn't busing them out. They are being bused and flown to Chicago.
>> They just made a massive appropriation for their welfare.
>
>I distinctly remember seeing news reports of Lightfoot busing them into
>the northern suburbs where Republicans live.
>
>Of course she wasn't called a hateful uncaring bigot for doing it. She
>has a (D) after her name.

I saw those same reports. I know Adams in NY City was doing it.

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<scbp7id2v6oevtc78e7majpgaidn749jnc@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188619&group=rec.arts.tv#188619

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 11:29:02 -0400
 by: EGK - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 15:29 UTC

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-suburb-says-it-didnt-know-dozens-of-migrants-were-being-sent-from-chicago-as-more-buses-arrived-in-city/2934565/

Chicago Suburb Says It Didn't Know Dozens of Migrants Were Being Sent From
Chicago as More Buses Arrived in City

>> But she's no longer mayor. She lost re-election on February 28,
>> remember?
>>
>> The city council just appropriated an additional $51 million to house
>> and feed migrants. The black members of the city council were livid, and
>> so was the one member who isn't a Democrat.
>>
>> The state agreed to pay migrant medical bills. This is going to be over
>> a billion.
>>
>> I'm not eligible for any of these programs. I'm being discriminated
>> against on the basis of country of origin, right?

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5iet3$ks3$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188621&group=rec.arts.tv#188621

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:42:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:42 UTC

EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:15:00 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>busing them
>to house

>>> She bussed a handful, like under 6, to neighboring suburbs. They got
>>> pissed. She's got nothing on Gov. Abbott.
>>
>>Is under six really bussing? Couldn�t she just of called them a cab?
>
>https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-suburb-says-it-didnt-know-dozens-of-migrants-were-being-sent-from-chicago-as-more-buses-arrived-in-city/2934565/
>
>Chicago Suburb Says It Didn't Know Dozens of Migrants Were Being Sent From
>Chicago as More Buses Arrived in City

That's not the incident I was thinking of. Now, obviously the one
Salvation Army facility was going to be overwhelmed and the people being
served were spread out among other nearby facilities.

I was thinking of one specific incident in which Lightfoot sent migrants
directly to a hotel in Elk Grove Village. Salvation Army and Travelers
Aid and similar service organizations weren't involved.
>>> But she's no longer mayor. She lost re-election on February 28,
>>> remember?
>>>
>>> The city council just appropriated an additional $51 million to house
>>> and feed migrants. The black members of the city council were livid, and
>>> so was the one member who isn't a Democrat.
>>>
>>> The state agreed to pay migrant medical bills. This is going to be over
>>> a billion.
>>>
>>> I'm not eligible for any of these programs. I'm being discriminated
>>> against on the basis of country of origin, right?

Re: 'right wingers are afraid of the beautiful new world that's coming'

<u5kif1$b0bd$8@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188705&group=rec.arts.tv#188705

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 04:30:46 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 08:30 UTC

plutedpup@outlook.com wrote:

> Here's an old sentiment with new words:
> https://newsletter.freewillastrology.com/p/what-if-the-world-loves-us

He believes in astrology. No need to read any further.

--
Let's go Brandon!