Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 12:36:29 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: Israel Love from Vice President Biden
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 19:36 UTC

The Jewish Lobby has claimed that Biden is antisemitic.
Are Jews always right?:

https://buchanan.org/blog/the-poodle-gets-kicked-3731

March 15, 2010

The Poodle Gets Kicked

Actually, Joe set himself up. From the moment he set foot on
Israeli soil, our vice president was in full pander mode.

First, he headed to Yad Vashem memorial, where he put on a
yarmulke and declared Israel "a central bolt in our existence."

"For world Jewry," Joe went on, presumably including 5 million
Americans, "Israel is the heart. ... Israel is the light. ... Israel
is the hope."

Meeting Shimon Peres the next day, Joe confessed that when he
first visited at age 29, "Israel captured my heart."

In Peres´ guestbook, he wrote, "The bond between our two nations
has been and remains unshakeable."

He then told Peres and the world, "There is absolutely no space
between the United States and Israel when it comes to Israel´s
security."

As Peres spoke, Biden took notes. When Peres called him "a
friend," Joe gushed, "It´s good to be home."

Even at AIPAC, they must have been gagging.

Walking around the corner to Prime Minister Netanyahu´s office,
Joe called him by his nickname, "Bibi," declared him a "real"
friend and said the U.S. relationship with Israel "has been and
will continue to be the centerpiece of our policy."

Then the sandbag hit.

Interior Minister Eli Yishai announced construction of 1,600 new
apartment units in Arab East Jerusalem. Stunned and humiliated,
Biden issued a statement saying he "condemned" the decision.

He then retaliated by coming late to dinner at Bibi´s house.

Netanyahu has apologized for the timing, but they are going ahead
with the apartments. What are the Americans going to do about it?
At this point, nothing but bluster.

Indeed, a day later, at Tel Aviv University, Joe was back at it:
"(T)he U.S. has no better friend ... than Israel."

On his departure for Jordan, Ha´aretz reported that Israel plans
to build 50,000 new homes in East Jerusalem over the next few
years.

Biden may feel he was played for a fool, and Americans may feel
jilted, but we got what grovelers deserve. And if we wish to
understand why the Arabs who once respected us now seem
contemptuous of us, consider that battered-spouse response to a
public slap across the face.

Consider also the most remarkable statement of Biden´s first 24
hours.

"Progress occurs in the Middle East when everyone knows there is
simply no space between the United States and Israel."

Biden is saying we are a more effective force for Mideast peace
in a region where Arabs outnumber Israelis 50 to one if everyone
knows we sing from the same song sheet as Israel and have no
policy independent of Israel´s.

How can America be seen as an honest broker between Arabs and
Israelis if there is "no space" between America and Israel?

Even with the closest ally in our history, Britain in World War
II, there was space between Winston Churchill and FDR on where to
invade - North Africa, Italy, France, the Balkans? - whether to
beat Stalin to Berlin, Prague and Vienna, who should be supreme
allied commander, even whether the British Empire should survive.

Israel keeps its own interests foremost in mind, and when these
dictate actions inimical to U.S. interests, Israel acts
unilaterally. David Ben-Gurion did not seek Dwight Eisenhower´s
permission to attack Egypt in collusion with the French and
British in 1956, enraging Ike.

Israel did not consult JFK on whether it could steal enriched
uranium from the NUMEC plant in Pennsylvania for its atom bomb
program.

Israel did not consult us on whether it could attack the USS
Liberty in the Six-Day War, or suborn Jonathan Pollard to loot
our security secrets, or transfer our weapons technology to
China. They went ahead and did it, knowing the Americans would
swallow hard and take it.

Ehud Olmert did not consult President-elect Obama on whether to
launch a war on Gaza and kill 1,400 Palestinians. Nor did
Netanyahu consult us before Mossad took down the Hamas minister
in Dubai.

What Netanyahu and Yishai are telling Obama with their decision
to keep building on occupied land is, "When it comes to East
Jerusalem and the West Bank, we decide, not you."

And if Netanyahu has jolted Joe and others out of their romantic
reveries about Israel, good. At least now we no longer see as
through a glass darkly.

Israeli and U.S. interests often run parallel, but they are not
the same. Israel is concerned with a neighborhood. We are
concerned with a world of 300 million Arabs and a billion
Muslims. Our policies cannot be the same.

If they are, we will end up with all of Israel´s enemies, who are
legion, and only Israel´s friends, who are few.

And if our policy and Israel´s are one and the same, the Arab
perception will be what it is today - that America cannot stand
up to Israel, even when her national interests command it.

Joe´s performance before he got the wet mitten across the face
only underscored the point: The mighty superpower is a poodle of
Israel.

https://buchanan.org/blog/the-poodle-gets-kicked-3731

Re: Israel Love from Vice President Biden

<u5j0mg$2mbi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188651&group=rec.arts.tv#188651

From: now...@protonmail.com (POPPA)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Israel Love from Vice President Biden
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:45:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: POPPA - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:45 UTC

>The Jewish Lobby has claimed that Biden is antisemitic.
>Are Jews always right?:

Are u a sand nigger?

Re: Israel Love from Vice President Biden

<4787ef5a-2abb-4bf3-b9e7-2d03d68fdecdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188662&group=rec.arts.tv#188662

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 15:59:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 22:59 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:13:29 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 15:36:43 UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
> > The Jewish Lobby has claimed that Biden is antisemitic.
> > Are Jews always right?:
> >
> > https://buchanan.org/blog/the-poodle-gets-kicked-3731
> >
> > March 15, 2010
> >
> > The Poodle Gets Kicked
> >
> > Actually, Joe set himself up. From the moment he set foot on
> > Israeli soil, our vice president was in full pander mode.
> >
> > First, he headed to Yad Vashem memorial, where he put on a
> > yarmulke and declared Israel "a central bolt in our existence."
> >
> > "For world Jewry," Joe went on, presumably including 5 million
> > Americans, "Israel is the heart. ... Israel is the light. ... Israel
> > is the hope."
> >
> > Meeting Shimon Peres the next day, Joe confessed that when he
> > first visited at age 29, "Israel captured my heart."
> >
> > In Peres´ guestbook, he wrote, "The bond between our two nations
> > has been and remains unshakeable."
> >
> > He then told Peres and the world, "There is absolutely no space
> > between the United States and Israel when it comes to Israel´s
> > security."
> >
> > As Peres spoke, Biden took notes. When Peres called him "a
> > friend," Joe gushed, "It´s good to be home."
> >
> > Even at AIPAC, they must have been gagging.

> Biden has to kiss the a--- of the Jews, that's where his and much of the Democrat's election war chest comes from.
> Being friends with Israel has cost the U.S. dearly. From friendships on the world-stage, to oil embargoes, to the lives of American soldiers
> fighting the wars there, some of which wouldn't happen without the "friendship" with Israel.

U.S. congressman James Traficant said Israel has a "powerful stranglehold on the American government."

Speaking in an interview with Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren, the former nine-term Ohio Democratic congressman said that Israel is "controlling much of our foreign policy" and "influencing much of our domestic policy." He charged that former Bush administration official Paul Wolfowitz had "manipulated" President George W. Bush to invade Iraq.

"We're conducting the expansionist policy of Israel and everybody's afraid to say it," Traficant said. "They control much of the media, they control much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of the Congress. They own the Congress."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

tags: aka: your government has been hijacked

Re: Israel Love from Vice President Biden

<18061966-2e6d-4257-a608-c84123857cafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188663&group=rec.arts.tv#188663

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:14:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 23:14 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:59:51 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:13:29 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> > On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 15:36:43 UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:

> > > The Jewish Lobby has claimed that Biden is antisemitic.
> > > Are Jews always right?:
> > >
> > > https://buchanan.org/blog/the-poodle-gets-kicked-3731
> > >
> > > March 15, 2010
> > >
> > > The Poodle Gets Kicked
> > >
> > > Actually, Joe set himself up. From the moment he set foot on
> > > Israeli soil, our vice president was in full pander mode.
> > >
> > > First, he headed to Yad Vashem memorial, where he put on a
> > > yarmulke and declared Israel "a central bolt in our existence."
> > >
> > > "For world Jewry," Joe went on, presumably including 5 million
> > > Americans, "Israel is the heart. ... Israel is the light. ... Israel
> > > is the hope."
> > >
> > > Meeting Shimon Peres the next day, Joe confessed that when he
> > > first visited at age 29, "Israel captured my heart."
> > >
> > > In Peres´ guestbook, he wrote, "The bond between our two nations
> > > has been and remains unshakeable."
> > >
> > > He then told Peres and the world, "There is absolutely no space
> > > between the United States and Israel when it comes to Israel´s
> > > security."
> > >
> > > As Peres spoke, Biden took notes. When Peres called him "a
> > > friend," Joe gushed, "It´s good to be home."
> > >
> > > Even at AIPAC, they must have been gagging.
>

> > Biden has to kiss the a--- of the Jews, that's where his and much of the Democrat's election war chest comes from.
> > Being friends with Israel has cost the U.S. dearly. From friendships on the world-stage, to oil embargoes, to the lives of American soldiers
> > fighting the wars there, some of which wouldn't happen without the "friendship" with Israel.
> U.S. congressman James Traficant said Israel has a "powerful stranglehold on the American government."
>
> Speaking in an interview with Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren, the former nine-term Ohio Democratic congressman said that Israel is "controlling much of our foreign policy" and "influencing much of our domestic policy.." He charged that former Bush administration official Paul Wolfowitz had "manipulated" President George W. Bush to invade Iraq.
>
> "We're conducting the expansionist policy of Israel and everybody's afraid to say it," Traficant said. "They control much of the media, they control much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of the Congress. They own the Congress."
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

ON WHETHER HE IS AN ANTI-SEMITE:

"No, I'm not. And that's exactly what they're going to say. And I expect that."

"I believe that Israel has a powerful stranglehold on the American government. They control both members of the House, the House and the Senate. They have us involved in wars in which we have little or no interest."

> tags: aka: your government has been hijacked

Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical. According to Philip Zelikow, the ‘real threat’ from Iraq was not a threat to the United States. The ‘unstated threat’ was the ‘threat against Israel’

https://archive.is/gTZth#selection-2383.1-2383.640

the Americans want Arab oil; that the Americans will destroy any Muslim regime that appears to be powerful; the Americans will destroy any country that appears to be a threat to the Israelis

https://web.archive.org/web/20181229081420/https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/books/review/intelligence-test.html

Mr. Obama concluded that when it came to stopping Iran, the United States had no other choice. If Olympic Games failed, he told aides, there would be no time for sanctions and diplomacy with Iran to work. Israel could carry out a conventional military attack, prompting a conflict that could spread throughout the region.

Mr. Biden fumed. “It’s got to be the Israelis,” he said. “They went too far.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/world/middleeast/obama-ordered-wave-of-cyberattacks-against-iran.html

tags2: your government has been hijacked, guess who gets to pay for it? Answer: you do, You dumb son of a bitches

Re: Israel Love from Vice President Biden

<b5351997-9b2d-40bf-b76a-e066421e8f2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188676&group=rec.arts.tv#188676

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:41:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 00:41 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:59:51 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:13:29 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> > On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 15:36:43 UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
> > > The Jewish Lobby has claimed that Biden is antisemitic.
> > > Are Jews always right?:
> > >
> > > https://buchanan.org/blog/the-poodle-gets-kicked-3731
> > >
> > > March 15, 2010
> > >
> > > The Poodle Gets Kicked
> > >
> > > Actually, Joe set himself up. From the moment he set foot on
> > > Israeli soil, our vice president was in full pander mode.
> > >
> > > First, he headed to Yad Vashem memorial, where he put on a
> > > yarmulke and declared Israel "a central bolt in our existence."
> > >
> > > "For world Jewry," Joe went on, presumably including 5 million
> > > Americans, "Israel is the heart. ... Israel is the light. ... Israel
> > > is the hope."
> > >
> > > Meeting Shimon Peres the next day, Joe confessed that when he
> > > first visited at age 29, "Israel captured my heart."
> > >
> > > In Peres´ guestbook, he wrote, "The bond between our two nations
> > > has been and remains unshakeable."
> > >
> > > He then told Peres and the world, "There is absolutely no space
> > > between the United States and Israel when it comes to Israel´s
> > > security."
> > >
> > > As Peres spoke, Biden took notes. When Peres called him "a
> > > friend," Joe gushed, "It´s good to be home."
> > >
> > > Even at AIPAC, they must have been gagging.
>

> > Biden has to kiss the a--- of the Jews, that's where his and much of the Democrat's election war chest comes from.
> > Being friends with Israel has cost the U.S. dearly. From friendships on the world-stage, to oil embargoes, to the lives of American soldiers
> > fighting the wars there, some of which wouldn't happen without the "friendship" with Israel.
> U.S. congressman James Traficant said Israel has a "powerful stranglehold on the American government."
>
> Speaking in an interview with Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren, the former nine-term Ohio Democratic congressman said that Israel is "controlling much of our foreign policy" and "influencing much of our domestic policy.." He charged that former Bush administration official Paul Wolfowitz had "manipulated" President George W. Bush to invade Iraq.
>
> "We're conducting the expansionist policy of Israel and everybody's afraid to say it," Traficant said. "They control much of the media, they control much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of the Congress. They own the Congress."
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

“We cannot let Israel determine when and where the United States goes to war." Feinstein

https://www.google.com/search?q=%E2%80%9CWe+cannot+let+Israel+determine+when+and+where+the+United+States+goes+to+war.%22+Fenstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkKxmnrRVHo