From - Season 2 Episode 7 - Belly of the Beast

<5clr7i1kvrhqvpkd4pc17gfg7lko0gfitp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188708&group=rec.arts.tv#188708

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: From - Season 2 Episode 7 - Belly of the Beast
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 08:34:02 -0400
 by: shawn - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:34 UTC

Looks like the worms from the last episode actually killed the
monster. So the gang decides to do a little autopsy on the monster to
see what makes them tick. There's a lot of freaking out about what
might happen when Kristi cuts open the monster. Kristi kind of freaks
out a bit after cutting open the monster to discover that it is human
inside but desiccated, like a mummy. She thought she would find blood
inside that could be used against the monsters but there's nothing. At
least until she beats on the monster and damages the gall bladder
releasing bile.

At the Colony House there's drama over both the lack of food and the
guy that stabbed Ellis and wanted to send the bus passengers out in
the middle of the night, Dale. They have him under lock and key with
an armed guard in case he tries to cause more trouble.

Jim enlists Randall to help figure out what is going on in this place
by using Randall's drone. He wants to use the drone to get an antenna
up as high as possible to see if they can get a radio signal.

At the bar Tabitha and Mathias talk about their visions, as both are
seeing things, though different things. Then Tabitha sees the journal
with the crazy drawings in them and reveals that she's seen them in
the tunnels. So I'm sure Mathias is going to want to explore the
creepy tunnels in the future.

Victor and the kid are talking and testing to see if the trees are
moving when Victor reveals that the place stays the same with the same
weather year after year, but now the trees are losing their leaves. So
again another sign that the place is changing, but to what and why is
still unknown.

After talking with Julie she tells Elgin that when the place is
getting to her she would fill a tub with water and lie in it so it
just reaches her ears and sounds like the ocean. Elgin says he doesn't
take baths but decides to give it a try. Only when he does it he hears
the music box playing and then has a desiccated woman try to drown him
(most likely another nightmare, but still scary as anything.)

So again little bits of new information have been revealed about the
place but mostly it's about the drama of the way people are handling
the situation and acting towards each other.

Re: From - Season 2 Episode 7 - Belly of the Beast

<atropos-702CE8.11113407062023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188998&group=rec.arts.tv#188998

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: From - Season 2 Episode 7 - Belly of the Beast
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 11:11:35 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:11 UTC

In article <5clr7i1kvrhqvpkd4pc17gfg7lko0gfitp@4ax.com>,

> Looks like the worms from the last episode actually killed the
> monster. So the gang decides to do a little autopsy on the monster to
> see what makes them tick. There's a lot of freaking out about what
> might happen when Kristi cuts open the monster. Kristi kind of freaks
> out a bit after cutting open the monster to discover that it is human
> inside but desiccated, like a mummy. She thought she would find blood
> inside that could be used against the monsters but there's nothing. At
> least until she beats on the monster and damages the gall bladder
> releasing bile.

All of the angst with Kenny was ridiculous. "I can't watch you do
something that might hurt you".

Dude, she's gonna do it anyway, so you might as well be there to help if
something goes wrong. Quit whining like soy boy and nut up.

> Jim enlists Randall to help figure out what is going on in this place
> by using Randall's drone. He wants to use the drone to get an antenna
> up as high as possible to see if they can get a radio signal.

I'd just want to use it to get a look at things from altitude first and
to see if the drone just ended up back in town like the cars do if you
try and fly it away.

> At the bar Tabitha and Mathias talk about their visions, as both are
> seeing things, though different things. Then Tabitha sees the journal
> with the crazy drawings in them and reveals that she's seen them in
> the tunnels. So I'm sure Mathias is going to want to explore the
> creepy tunnels in the future.
>
> Victor and the kid are talking and testing to see if the trees are
> moving when Victor reveals that the place stays the same with the same
> weather year after year, but now the trees are losing their leaves. So
> again another sign that the place is changing, but to what and why is
> still unknown.
>
> After talking with Julie she tells Elgin that when the place is
> getting to her she would fill a tub with water and lie in it so it
> just reaches her ears and sounds like the ocean. Elgin says he doesn't
> take baths but decides to give it a try.

Fully clothed, too! Weirdo.

Re: From - Season 2 Episode 7 - Belly of the Beast

<i6n18i5oj5vjeem7p62tltgumlssao2bj4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189015&group=rec.arts.tv#189015

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 15:42:53 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 19:42 UTC

On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 11:11:35 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <5clr7i1kvrhqvpkd4pc17gfg7lko0gfitp@4ax.com>,
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> Looks like the worms from the last episode actually killed the
>> monster. So the gang decides to do a little autopsy on the monster to
>> see what makes them tick. There's a lot of freaking out about what
>> might happen when Kristi cuts open the monster. Kristi kind of freaks
>> out a bit after cutting open the monster to discover that it is human
>> inside but desiccated, like a mummy. She thought she would find blood
>> inside that could be used against the monsters but there's nothing. At
>> least until she beats on the monster and damages the gall bladder
>> releasing bile.
>
>All of the angst with Kenny was ridiculous. "I can't watch you do
>something that might hurt you".
>
>Dude, she's gonna do it anyway, so you might as well be there to help if
>something goes wrong. Quit whining like soy boy and nut up.

It feels like he's trying to say that he still loves her in the worst
way possible. Which may mean it was a good thing that the fiance
showed up and put an end to that romance as it was likely to end
badly, assuming one of the monsters didn't get them first. Which might
have been a blessing if it had happened.

>> Jim enlists Randall to help figure out what is going on in this place
>> by using Randall's drone. He wants to use the drone to get an antenna
>> up as high as possible to see if they can get a radio signal.
>
>I'd just want to use it to get a look at things from altitude first and
>to see if the drone just ended up back in town like the cars do if you
>try and fly it away.

That was my thought, but then I wondered just what kind of distance
would you have with that small a drone. If there's enough distance I
would definitely first think to use it scope out the surrounding area,
and then see what happens if you go to the farthest point you can
reach like Boyd was going to do. Do you return back to the town as
happens if you travel by road?

>> At the bar Tabitha and Mathias talk about their visions, as both are
>> seeing things, though different things. Then Tabitha sees the journal
>> with the crazy drawings in them and reveals that she's seen them in
>> the tunnels. So I'm sure Mathias is going to want to explore the
>> creepy tunnels in the future.
>>
>> Victor and the kid are talking and testing to see if the trees are
>> moving when Victor reveals that the place stays the same with the same
>> weather year after year, but now the trees are losing their leaves. So
>> again another sign that the place is changing, but to what and why is
>> still unknown.
>>
>> After talking with Julie she tells Elgin that when the place is
>> getting to her she would fill a tub with water and lie in it so it
>> just reaches her ears and sounds like the ocean. Elgin says he doesn't
>> take baths but decides to give it a try.
>
>Fully clothed, too! Weirdo.

LOL.