Hollywood is where if you don't have happiness you send out for it. -- Rex Reed

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] The groomers are at it againRhino
+* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againsuzeeq
|+* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againmoviePig
||+- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againchromebook test
||`* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againsuzeeq
|| +- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againchromebook test
|| +* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againRhino
|| |+* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againBTR1701
|| |`- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againsuzeeq
|| `- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againmoviePig
|`- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againUbiquitous
`* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againBTR1701
 `- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againFPP

1
[OT] The groomers are at it again

<u5nigu$opof$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188896&group=rec.arts.tv#188896

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] The groomers are at it again
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 11:14:37 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:14 UTC

I was at the website for the Kitchener Public Library when I stumbled on
a special event for babies, toddlers and preschoolers (and families):

https://www.kpl.org/programs-and-events/event-listing/event?eventID=4062&ct=YTo1OntzOjY6InNvdXJjZSI7YToyOntpOjA7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToxO2k6MTY1O31zOjU6ImVtYWlsIjtpOjE2NTtzOjQ6InN0YXQiO3M6MjI6IjY0N2RmZDlhYzE1OTY3MDYyMDE3MzciO3M6NDoibGVhZCI7czo1OiI2NzAyNiI7czo3OiJjaGFubmVsIjthOjE6e3M6NToiZW1haWwiO2k6MTY1O319

Here's a copy and paste in case you hate that horrible URL as much as I do:

============================================================================================================
Grow a Reader: Storytelling Festival
Categories: Babies and Toddlers • Family • Preschoolers
June 10, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Available at: Central Library

Calling all children! Join us for a celebration of storytelling and
early literacy! We will have special guests, performances and storytimes
happening throughout the day. Visit our community partners and then
cuddle up and read in the sensory room.
10 a.m. - Reading with Royalty: Drag Queen Storytime
Registration is required for this storytime. Limit of
four tickets per family. Register through eventbrite.
Please note this event is for children and all adults
much be accompanied by a child/children.

10:30 a.m. - Lightning Banjo skit and drama games

11 a.m. - Author reading with Sara General - an Indigenous author who
has written several books including "Treaty Baby".

11:30 a.m. - Kaleidoscope Irish Dance Studio performance

12 p.m. - French and German language storytime

1:30 p.m. - Black Storytime

2 p.m. - Author reading with Jennifer Harris, a local children's author
who most recently released "When You Were New"

3 p.m. - Kind Minds Family Wellness stories and songs

No Registration Required.
Event Details
85 Queen St N Kitchener

Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't enough
and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....

I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in a
hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully for
that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of those
"performances"....

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u5nkuq$103e2$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188902&group=rec.arts.tv#188902

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 08:56:10 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:56 UTC

On 6/6/2023 8:14 AM, Rhino wrote:
> I was at the website for the Kitchener Public Library when I stumbled on
> a special event for babies, toddlers and preschoolers (and families):
>
> https://www.kpl.org/programs-and-events/event-listing/event?eventID=4062&ct=YTo1OntzOjY6InNvdXJjZSI7YToyOntpOjA7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToxO2k6MTY1O31zOjU6ImVtYWlsIjtpOjE2NTtzOjQ6InN0YXQiO3M6MjI6IjY0N2RmZDlhYzE1OTY3MDYyMDE3MzciO3M6NDoibGVhZCI7czo1OiI2NzAyNiI7czo3OiJjaGFubmVsIjthOjE6e3M6NToiZW1haWwiO2k6MTY1O319
>

> Here's a copy and paste in case you hate that horrible URL as much as I do:
>
> ============================================================================================================
>
> Grow a Reader: Storytelling Festival
> Categories: Babies and Toddlers •    Family •    Preschoolers
> June 10, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
> Available at: Central Library
>
> Calling all children! Join us for a celebration of storytelling and
> early literacy! We will have special guests, performances and storytimes
> happening throughout the day. Visit our community partners and then
> cuddle up and read in the sensory room.
> 10 a.m. - Reading with Royalty: Drag Queen Storytime
>                 Registration is required for this storytime. Limit of
> four tickets per family. Register through eventbrite.
>                 Please note this event is for children and all adults
> much be accompanied by a child/children.
>

> 10:30 a.m. - Lightning Banjo skit and drama games
>
> 11 a.m. - Author reading with Sara General - an Indigenous author who
> has written several books including "Treaty Baby".
>
> 11:30 a.m. - Kaleidoscope Irish Dance Studio performance
>
> 12 p.m. - French and German language storytime
>
> 1:30 p.m. - Black Storytime
>
> 2 p.m. - Author reading with Jennifer Harris, a local children's author
> who most recently released "When You Were New"
>
> 3 p.m. - Kind Minds Family Wellness stories and songs
>
> No Registration Required.
> Event Details
> 85 Queen St N Kitchener
>

> Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't enough
> and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....
>
> I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in a
> hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully for
> that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of those
> "performances"....

Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
what you think.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<YYIfM.2$NuA9.0@fx03.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188905&group=rec.arts.tv#188905

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 12:15:52 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 16:15 UTC

On 6/6/2023 11:56 AM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 6/6/2023 8:14 AM, Rhino wrote:
>> I was at the website for the Kitchener Public Library when I stumbled
>> on a special event for babies, toddlers and preschoolers (and families):
>>
>> https://www.kpl.org/programs-and-events/event-listing/event?eventID=4062&ct=YTo1OntzOjY6InNvdXJjZSI7YToyOntpOjA7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToxO2k6MTY1O31zOjU6ImVtYWlsIjtpOjE2NTtzOjQ6InN0YXQiO3M6MjI6IjY0N2RmZDlhYzE1OTY3MDYyMDE3MzciO3M6NDoibGVhZCI7czo1OiI2NzAyNiI7czo3OiJjaGFubmVsIjthOjE6e3M6NToiZW1haWwiO2k6MTY1O319
>>
>> Here's a copy and paste in case you hate that horrible URL as much as
>> I do:
>>
>> ============================================================================================================
>> Grow a Reader: Storytelling Festival
>> Categories: Babies and Toddlers •    Family •    Preschoolers
>> June 10, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
>> Available at: Central Library
>>
>> Calling all children! Join us for a celebration of storytelling and
>> early literacy! We will have special guests, performances and
>> storytimes happening throughout the day. Visit our community partners
>> and then cuddle up and read in the sensory room.
>> 10 a.m. - Reading with Royalty: Drag Queen Storytime
>>                  Registration is required for this storytime. Limit of
>> four tickets per family. Register through eventbrite.
>>                  Please note this event is for children and all adults
>> much be accompanied by a child/children.
>>

>> 10:30 a.m. - Lightning Banjo skit and drama games
>>
>> 11 a.m. - Author reading with Sara General - an Indigenous author who
>> has written several books including "Treaty Baby".
>>
>> 11:30 a.m. - Kaleidoscope Irish Dance Studio performance
>>
>> 12 p.m. - French and German language storytime
>>
>> 1:30 p.m. - Black Storytime
>>
>> 2 p.m. - Author reading with Jennifer Harris, a local children's
>> author who most recently released "When You Were New"
>>
>> 3 p.m. - Kind Minds Family Wellness stories and songs
>>
>> No Registration Required.
>> Event Details
>> 85 Queen St N Kitchener
>> =============================================================================================================
>>
>> Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't enough
>> and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....
>>
>> I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in a
>> hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully for
>> that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of those
>> "performances"....
>>
> Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
> what you think.

Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have to
say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to enjoy
visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily expose my own
kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough experience with
"normal" folks to recognize and objectify the bizarre-ness.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<7729ff00-7d19-47cd-b2be-0978ccbae668n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188906&group=rec.arts.tv#188906

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 09:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 16:20 UTC

We're like clowns, only prettier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy7Oj4fSzuI

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u5nn0o$po2a$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188907&group=rec.arts.tv#188907

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 09:31:20 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 16:31 UTC

On 6/6/2023 9:15 AM, moviePig wrote:
> [...]
>>>

>>> Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't
>>> enough and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....
>>>
>>> I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in
>>> a hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully
>>> for that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of
>>> those "performances"....
>>>
>> Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
>> what you think.
>
> Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have to
> say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to enjoy
> visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily expose my own
> kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough experience with
> "normal" folks to recognize and objectify the bizarre-ness.

Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look. As far as
I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale character
reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<cbb8632f-3e47-43c8-8b6f-ecf011d4d07dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188908&group=rec.arts.tv#188908

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 09:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 16:41 UTC

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 12:31:26 PM UTC-4, suzeeq wrote:
> On 6/6/2023 9:15 AM, moviePig wrote:

> >> Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
> >> what you think.
> >
> > Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have to
> > say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to enjoy
> > visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily expose my own
> > kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough experience with
> > "normal" folks to recognize and objectify the bizarre-ness.

> Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look. As far as
> I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale character
> reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.

Aspiring circus clown: When I grow up I want to make people laugh and juggle balls.

Aspiring Drag Queen: Me Too !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy7Oj4fSzuI

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<huGcnVvjwfK3-uL5nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188913&group=rec.arts.tv#188913

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 17:04:42 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 17:04 UTC

On Jun 6, 2023 at 8:14:37 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

> I was at the website for the Kitchener Public Library when I stumbled on
> a special event for babies, toddlers and preschoolers (and families):
>
> Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't enough
> and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....
>
> I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in a
> hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully for
> that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of those
> "performances"....

This is what you get when you send your kid to a taxpayer-funded public school
these days:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1665668992927924224/pu/vid/464x848/aSti316gzvc_TfN8.mp4?tag=12

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u5npms$pjuo$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188918&group=rec.arts.tv#188918

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 13:17:15 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 17:17 UTC

On 2023-06-06 12:31 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 6/6/2023 9:15 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
>>> what you think.
>>
>> Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have
>> to say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to
>> enjoy visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily
>> expose my own kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough
>> experience with "normal" folks to recognize and objectify the
>> bizarre-ness.
>
> Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look.

Uh, no. Let me re-quote: "Please note this event is for children and all
adults much be accompanied by a child/children."

> As far as
> I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale character
> reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.

I'm sure that's what they WANT you to believe.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<So6cnX_A9d_I8OL5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188923&group=rec.arts.tv#188923

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 17:31:01 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 17:31 UTC

On Jun 6, 2023 at 10:17:15 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

> On 2023-06-06 12:31 PM, suzeeq wrote:

>>> Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have
>>> to say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to
>>> enjoy visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily
>>> expose my own kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough
>>> experience with "normal" folks to recognize and objectify the
>>> bizarre-ness.
>>
>> Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look.
>
> Uh, no. Let me re-quote: "Please note this event is for children and all
> adults much be accompanied by a child/children."
>
>> As far as
>> I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale character
>> reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.
>>
> I'm sure that's what they WANT you to believe.

A man was arrested for quoting the bible at Pennsylvania Pride event:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1666078192413622272/pu/vid/480x270/Oe3VGYzycrLasO0a.mp4?tag=12

But simulating sodomy and waving dildos around in kids' faces-- which happened
during the West Hollywood Pride parade this week-- is okay?

If that had been a Christian rally objecting to drag queens in elementary
schools, what do you suppose the odds are that when the Alphabet Soup crowd
showed up across the street to protest and chant and bang drums to disrupt the
event, that they'd be arrested?

(That guy who was arrested has a slam-dunk lawsuit against the police
department and that cop in particular. Hope he has his liability insurance
paid up because even under our horrible system of qualified immunity, there's
no way that cop can make the claim that he had no reasonable way of knowing
his actions were unconstitutional.)

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u5o50r$v1r8$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188933&group=rec.arts.tv#188933

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 13:30:19 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 20:30 UTC

On 6/6/2023 10:17 AM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2023-06-06 12:31 PM, suzeeq wrote:

>>> Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have
>>> to say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to
>>> enjoy visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily
>>> expose my own kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough
>>> experience with "normal" folks to recognize and objectify the
>>> bizarre-ness.
>>
>> Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look.
>
> Uh, no. Let me re-quote: "Please note this event is for children and all
> adults much be accompanied by a child/children."

Missed that, sorry.

>> As far as I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale
>> character reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.
>>
> I'm sure that's what they WANT you to believe.

Could even be true.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<hKNfM.2$ltk9.0@fx02.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188938&group=rec.arts.tv#188938

From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 17:41:33 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:41 UTC

On 6/6/2023 12:31 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 6/6/2023 9:15 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
>>> what you think.
>>
>> Trying to remember who I was when my kids were toddlers... and I have
>> to say that, as much as I deplore the moralistic fascism we seem to
>> enjoy visiting on transvestites, etc., I don't think I'd readily
>> expose my own kids to bizarre personalities before they'd had enough
>> experience with "normal" folks to recognize and objectify the
>> bizarre-ness.
>
> Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look. As far as
> I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale character
> reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.

Unless the (thoroughly subjective) impression of the performance is
significantly "gender-bending", I'd think it okay. (See, e.g., the
delightful, late "Dame Edna Everage".)

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<U5nigu$opof$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188944&group=rec.arts.tv#188944

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 18:22:32 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 22:22 UTC

In article <u5nkuq$103e2$1@solani.org>, suzee@imbris.com wrote:
> On 6/6/2023 8:14 AM, Rhino wrote:

>> I was at the website for the Kitchener Public Library when I stumbled on
>> a special event for babies, toddlers and preschoolers (and families):
>>
>> Here's a copy and paste in case you hate that horrible URL as much as I do:
>>
>> =============================================================================
>>
>> Grow a Reader: Storytelling Festival
>> Categories: Babies and Toddlers •    Family •    Preschoolers
>> June 10, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
>> Available at: Central Library
>>
>> Calling all children! Join us for a celebration of storytelling and
>> early literacy! We will have special guests, performances and storytimes
>> happening throughout the day. Visit our community partners and then
>> cuddle up and read in the sensory room.
>> 10 a.m. - Reading with Royalty: Drag Queen Storytime
>>                 Registration is required for this storytime. Limit of
>> four tickets per family. Register through eventbrite.
>>                 Please note this event is for children and all adults
>> much be accompanied by a child/children.
>>

>> 10:30 a.m. - Lightning Banjo skit and drama games
>>
>> 11 a.m. - Author reading with Sara General - an Indigenous author who
>> has written several books including "Treaty Baby".
>>
>> 11:30 a.m. - Kaleidoscope Irish Dance Studio performance
>>
>> 12 p.m. - French and German language storytime
>>
>> 1:30 p.m. - Black Storytime
>>
>> 2 p.m. - Author reading with Jennifer Harris, a local children's author
>> who most recently released "When You Were New"
>>
>> 3 p.m. - Kind Minds Family Wellness stories and songs
>>
>> No Registration Required.
>> Event Details
>> 85 Queen St N Kitchener
>> =============================================================================
>>

>> Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't enough
>> and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....
>>
>> I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in a
>> hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully for
>> that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of those
>> "performances"....
>
>Do it, even without the camera. You might be surprised that it's not
>what you think.

Suzique is right; it will be worse.

--
Let's go Brandon

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<1417732953.707783772.513253.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188948&group=rec.arts.tv#188948

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:37:26 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 22:37 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2023 at 10:17:15 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

>>> Well, he could happen by without the kid, just to take a look.
>>
>> Uh, no. Let me re-quote: "Please note this event is for children and all
>> adults much be accompanied by a child/children."
>>
>>> As far as
>>> I've heard, it's just someone dressed as a female fairy tale character
>>> reading a book to kidlets. Not a drag show act.
>>>
>> I'm sure that's what they WANT you to believe.
>
> A man was arrested for quoting the bible at Pennsylvania Pride event:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1666078192413622272/pu/vid/480x270/Oe3VGYzycrLasO0a.mp4?tag=12

> But simulating sodomy and waving dildos around in kids' faces-- which happened
during the West Hollywood Pride parade this week-- is okay?

> If that had been a Christian rally objecting to drag queens in elementary
schools, what do you suppose the odds are that when the Alphabet Soup crowd
showed up across the street to protest and chant and bang drums to disrupt
the
event, that they'd be arrested?

> (That guy who was arrested has a slam-dunk lawsuit against the police
department and that cop in particular. Hope he has his liability insurance
paid up because even under our horrible system of qualified immunity,
there's
no way that cop can make the claim that he had no reasonable way of knowing
his actions were unconstitutional.)

I am so confused. What did he finally say that set the cop off? And why are
the people in hell cheering for the Christians?

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u5pp4u$145p4$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=188974&group=rec.arts.tv#188974

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 07:19:58 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 11:19 UTC

On 6/6/23 1:04 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2023 at 8:14:37 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I was at the website for the Kitchener Public Library when I stumbled on
>> a special event for babies, toddlers and preschoolers (and families):
>>
>> Apparently, drag queen story hours for kindergarten kids wasn't enough
>> and now they're aiming to reach even younger kids....
>>
>> I'm tempted to borrow a grandkid from one of my friends and sneak in a
>> hidden camera to film what happens but I bet they screen carefully for
>> that. Besides, I would probably throw up if I had to see one of those
>> "performances"....
>
> This is what you get when you send your kid to a taxpayer-funded public school
> these days:
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1665668992927924224/pu/vid/464x848/aSti316gzvc_TfN8.mp4?tag=12

Fuck, you ought to see how they dress up and perform at Thanksgiving.
And Christmas.

Everything but the 4th of July.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0