Anger kills as surely as the other vices.

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisRhino
`* Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantissuzeeq
 +* Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisAdam H. Kerman
 |+* Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisBTR1701
 ||+- Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisAdam H. Kerman
 ||`- Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisFPP
 |`- Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisThe Horny Goat
 `- Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantisUbiquitous

1
[OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<u64u9p$2oevm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189511&group=rec.arts.tv#189511

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 12:55:18 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:55 UTC

I just watched a short piece on the Rubin Report showing Gavin Newsome
losing his shit over some illegals than DeSantis sent him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_XTZ3JO2g [4 minutes]

Newsome's hypocrisy is on full display. Many of the comments are hilarious.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<u650ku$16qta$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189513&group=rec.arts.tv#189513

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 10:35:25 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 17:35 UTC

On 6/11/2023 9:55 AM, Rhino wrote:
> I just watched a short piece on the Rubin Report showing Gavin Newsome
> losing his shit over some illegals than DeSantis sent him:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_XTZ3JO2g [4 minutes]
>
> Newsome's hypocrisy is on full display. Many of the comments are hilarious.

CA is also a border state. But no one seems to be having a border
problem there.

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<u6569k$2pj3k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189521&group=rec.arts.tv#189521

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:11:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:11 UTC

suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>On 6/11/2023 9:55 AM, Rhino wrote:

>>I just watched a short piece on the Rubin Report showing Gavin Newsome
>>losing his shit over some illegals than DeSantis sent him:

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_XTZ3JO2g [4 minutes]

>>Newsome's hypocrisy is on full display. Many of the comments are hilarious.

>CA is also a border state. But no one seems to be having a border
>problem there.

It's nearly impossible to walk across the international border into
California. They built that massive water channel, remember? I guess ou
can be driven into California in a truck trailer. There was no "crisis"
in Arizona before that channel was built and the migrants began crossing
into Arizona, into the desert, where they were very likely to die.

I guess I don't see how south Florida, receiving imigrants from the
Carribean, is different than California previously, receiving immigrants
from Mexico. In either case, who would notice one more illegal alien?

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<atropos-CF161C.13031711062023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189524&group=rec.arts.tv#189524

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 13:03:17 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 20:03 UTC

In article <u6569k$2pj3k$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
> >On 6/11/2023 9:55 AM, Rhino wrote:
>
> >>I just watched a short piece on the Rubin Report showing Gavin Newsome
> >>losing his shit over some illegals than DeSantis sent him:
>
> >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_XTZ3JO2g [4 minutes]
>
> >> Newsome's hypocrisy is on full display. Many of the comments are
> >> hilarious.
>
> >CA is also a border state. But no one seems to be having a border
> >problem there.
>
> It's nearly impossible to walk across the international border into
> California. They built that massive water channel, remember?

A lot of the illegals come into CA by water. The San Diego area gets a
lot of rickety boats washing up on the beach in the middle of families
playing in the sand and dozens of illegals jump out and run off into the
city.

Hell, we just had a boatload come ashore on the Palos Verdes peninsula a
few weeks ago. Must have got caught in a current or something and swept
dozens of miles north. They were all captured by the Coast Guard because
they were trapped on the beach by sheer cliffs on all sides. Of course
they were probably all immediately released anyway, per Biden's open
borders policy.

> I guess I don't see how south Florida, receiving imigrants from the
> Carribean, is different than California previously, receiving immigrants
> from Mexico. In either case, who would notice one more illegal alien?

By the time it becomes the six millionth illegal alien, it gets kinda
noticeable.

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<u65cmn$2q9ao$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189530&group=rec.arts.tv#189530

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:01:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:01 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>CA is also a border state. But no one seems to be having a border
>>>problem there.

>>It's nearly impossible to walk across the international border into
>>California. They built that massive water channel, remember?

>A lot of the illegals come into CA by water. The San Diego area gets a
>lot of rickety boats washing up on the beach in the middle of families
>playing in the sand and dozens of illegals jump out and run off into the
>city.

That's interesting.

>Hell, we just had a boatload come ashore on the Palos Verdes peninsula a
>few weeks ago. Must have got caught in a current or something and swept
>dozens of miles north. They were all captured by the Coast Guard because
>they were trapped on the beach by sheer cliffs on all sides. Of course
>they were probably all immediately released anyway, per Biden's open
>borders policy.

>>I guess I don't see how south Florida, receiving imigrants from the
>>Carribean, is different than California previously, receiving immigrants
>>from Mexico. In either case, who would notice one more illegal alien?

>By the time it becomes the six millionth illegal alien, it gets kinda
>noticeable.

It's the nature of life in parts of the world that are former Spanish
colonies.

Around here, one of the biggest immigrant groups over a century and a half
were from Poland. Under modern immigration laws, plenty of them have been
illegal aliens who overstayed visas or entered illegally. No one notices.

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<u66scq$338h2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189565&group=rec.arts.tv#189565

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 06:35:06 -0400
 by: FPP - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:35 UTC

On 6/11/23 4:03 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <u6569k$2pj3k$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>> CA is also a border state. But no one seems to be having a border
>>> problem there.
>>
>> It's nearly impossible to walk across the international border into
>> California. They built that massive water channel, remember?
>
> A lot of the illegals come into CA by water. The San Diego area gets a
> lot of rickety boats washing up on the beach in the middle of families
> playing in the sand and dozens of illegals jump out and run off into the
> city.
>
> Hell, we just had a boatload come ashore on the Palos Verdes peninsula a
> few weeks ago. Must have got caught in a current or something and swept
> dozens of miles north. They were all captured by the Coast Guard because
> they were trapped on the beach by sheer cliffs on all sides. Of course
> they were probably all immediately released anyway, per Biden's open
> borders policy.
>
>> I guess I don't see how south Florida, receiving imigrants from the
>> Carribean, is different than California previously, receiving immigrants
>> from Mexico. In either case, who would notice one more illegal alien?
>
> By the time it becomes the six millionth illegal alien, it gets kinda
> noticeable.

And, yet, there doesn't seem to be a panic to spend millions in taxpayer
dollars to give a few of them free plane rides?

I'd think you'd be all for spending a few mil to get rid of a handful of
brown people...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<u66v5m$33i10$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189569&group=rec.arts.tv#189569

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 04:30:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 08:30 UTC

In article <u650ku$16qta$1@solani.org>, suzee@imbris.com wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 9:55 AM, Rhino wrote:

>> I just watched a short piece on the Rubin Report showing Gavin Newsome
>> losing his shit over some illegals than DeSantis sent him:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_XTZ3JO2g [4 minutes]
>>
>> Newsome's hypocrisy is on full display. Many of the comments are hilarious.
>
>CA is also a border state. But no one seems to be having a border
>problem there.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Re: [OT] Newsome blows a fuse over DeSantis

<phse8id6cet5jbhl19gj5qeonalguf8mna@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189619&group=rec.arts.tv#189619

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:32:24 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 19:32 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:11:48 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>It's nearly impossible to walk across the international border into
>California. They built that massive water channel, remember? I guess ou
>can be driven into California in a truck trailer. There was no "crisis"
>in Arizona before that channel was built and the migrants began crossing
>into Arizona, into the desert, where they were very likely to die.
>
>I guess I don't see how south Florida, receiving imigrants from the
>Carribean, is different than California previously, receiving immigrants
>from Mexico. In either case, who would notice one more illegal alien?

On the other hand, it's exceptionally easy to walk across from BC to
WA via the Peace Arch Park (which is located where the land ends on
the 49th parallel) which is jointly managed by both countries. I'm
amazed it's not more of a problem for them.

If there were a group of 15-20 they'd probably be caught but one
family carrying a picnic basket probably would have little trouble.